Reaching Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the tentacle slowly penetrated her body, Lauren was dimly aware that she had tried to deceive the plant-creature and she had failed. The fate of humanity was in danger. But she felt so good. Maybe this was the right way to live. Maybe this was true happiness and humanity deserved it.

"You will destroy all the evidence that I was here in this shuttle. You will tell them that Naomi is in shock and her mind is not well."

"Not... well...ummgh!" Lauren repeated the words again and then moaned.

"We will talk again soon enough. Good bye my pet."

After a couple of minutes, the Entity ejaculated in her womb. Lauren knew that her impregnated ovule would never be detected by the DNA scanners. She would be insulating and sheltering this monster inside of her womb until it became big enough to take control of her. And after that, take control of everything.

Lauren's eyes rolled back as a powerful orgasm exploded within her overwhelmed brain. Then, her last desire for free will was erased. She was now part of the Whole.

The End.

Note from the author: There is graphic (CGI) version of this story.