Reaching Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margot moved back a couple of times to breathe but quickly shoved the cock back in, a bit deeper every time. She wanted to swallow his entire phallus, but she didn't think her lips could stretch that much.

The reptile that was fucking Margot's face had no experience with humanoids. He looked at his partner for guidance and he saw the way he was mating with Lucia. That must be the right way to do it! He quickly pulled Margot away from the plant and the stamen vacated the woman's stretched pussy with a loud, slurping sound. Margot grunted from the sudden sensation, muffled by the fat cock stuffed into her mouth and throat.

The body-changing fluids that the Entity had been pumping into Margot's body, using the plant's appendage, forcefully gushed out spilling on the grass.

Margot did whatever she could to facilitate the reptile's job and let herself be handled at will. The creature dragged her to an open area, and after a quick inspection of her rear end, he jumped on top. His cock touched the delicate skin between Margot's legs and the woman gasped with need.

"Please fuck me!"

The reptile stabbed forward and felt the tightness of the woman's cavity. He believed that he'd found the right spot, but he was wrong; he was penetrating her ass! When he reached bottom, he felt Margot's body clasping his phallus with intermittent spasms that were easy to recognize. She was climaxing!

Lucia was also helping with her own ravishing. The reptile was no longer carrying her weight but only holding her in place to receive the full blows of his phallus. She had her feet on the ground, anchoring herself as best she could to make sure that he fucked her as deep as possible. She had never felt this way in her entire life and wished it would never end. She could hear Margot's orgasmic cries but she was too busy to care. Soon enough she would be screaming the same way.

And she did scream. Her climax arrived without any warning whatsoever. Her level of excitement was so high that she never knew her orgasm was near until it hit her like a freight train. It was like an explosion in the center of her brain that melted all other thoughts and sensations. Nothing else mattered except being part of this unearthly bliss. Being part of this world. Becoming part of the Whole.

The creature did not care that Lucia was climaxing. All he wanted was to fill her with cum and secure an impregnation. To create something new and exciting, as he was commanded to do.

The continuous and savage pumping extended the woman's orgasm for the longest time and her legs felt like rubber beneath her. She was going down unless he held her again.

Suddenly, a couple more creatures arrived at the scene. They had heard the girls' loud moaning and came to investigate. The first two were not happy to share, but they had no choice if they wanted to avoid a bloody fight.

Margot and Lucia were oblivious to the situation and didn't care about anything except keeping those huge cocks inside of them, pounding without mercy.

The reptile that was fucking Margot's ass grabbed the woman's hips and lifted her forcefully off the ground. He wanted to find a more secluded place but it was too late for that.

One of the arriving creatures ran in their direction with his phallus fully erect and ready to copulate.

Margot moaned loudly as a result of the rough handling while the huge cock stirred within her body and penetrated a little deeper.

The fast maneuvers of the creature proved to be counterproductive and he ended up on the ground with the overwhelmed woman lying on top of him, his cock buried almost to the hilt inside of her. Margot didn't know why the creature was tossing like this but it felt so good that she didn't mind at all.

The other monster also had experience with humanoid females and quickly recognized Margot's body shape and the location of her mating cavity. He was surprised to see that the female's pussy was available. His partner was fucking her in the wrong hole and this was very convenient for him.

It was only when the new creature repositioned itself between Margot's spread legs that she saw him. Her heart jolted when she realized that the new arrival was aiming his huge cock at her pussy, and she was going to be ravished in both holes.

"Yes!! Fuck me too! I want two cocks inside of me."

Margot was not sure if she could fit two cocks of that size inside her slim body, but she was more than happy to try. Not that she had any choice in the matter.

The monster stepped forward, forcing his thick phallus into Margot's vaginal cavity and stretching her pussy lips to the limit. Margot went cross-eyed from the overwhelming sensation and screamed in utter bliss. Her belly bloated to make room for the second cock and she felt so full that she thought her body was going to explode.

But what really exploded in her loins was another climax, stronger than the previous one. The woman's mind shut down as orgasmic waves rocked her entire body from head to toe and her pussy and ass twitched spasmodically around the pounding cocks.

Margot rode her orgasm, pinned between the two hard bodies of the reptiles. There was no other place she wanted to be in the entire universe. She had found true heaven. Meanwhile, the other newly arrived creature was looking for a way to join the action. He circled around Lucia's body searching for an available opening, but he couldn't find one. He stopped near her head and growled in frustration, ready to fight for a mating opportunity. But the reptile that fucked Lucia's pussy was older and more experienced than him. His chances were not good.

At that moment, Lucia woke up from her orgasmic reverie and lifted her head to find a new huge phallus dangling a few centimeters from her face.

Considering her level of arousal, which did not diminished even after her recent climax, this was like a small miracle.

Am I dreaming this?

The phallus presented to her was definitely real and she wasted no time pulling it closer and licking the tip. Just a moment ago, Lucia saw Margot with one of these cocks buried all the way down her throat.

If Margot did it, so can I. This is so exciting.

The reptile felt Lucia's warm tongue caressing his phallus and he happily realized that there was in fact another opening available. There was no need to fight. All he had to do was to step forward... and he did!

Lucia felt the fat cock stretching her mouth and sliding forcibly in until it reached the back of her throat, and it didn't stop there. The hard appendage plunged deeper, penetrating her gullet and beyond.

Lucia couldn't believe that she was able to swallow the reptile's fat cock. And as it entered even deeper into her body, it emphasized the fact that one of the same was pumping her pussy without mercy, just as thick and just as hard.

To make the moment even more perfect for Lucia, the creature that fucked her pussy discharged his first load of cum into her womb, triggering Lucia's second orgasm. It didn't matter that she had reached climax just a few minutes ago. It was evident that her body was now playing by different rules that she found difficult to understand, but she didn't need to.

The woman who had been afraid of the jungle earlier today was now becoming part of it. Her muffled grunts mixed with Margot's soft moans and floated through the air, across the trees that surrounded the area. The Entity was listening and he was satisfied. Two more human females were part of the Whole. Part of him. Soon they will be breeding new creatures. New species. This was his wish, and therefore this would be the females' goal. They would be happy to oblige beyond question.

***

After an undetermined numbers of orgasms, Lauren finally felt she'd had enough. She pulled the worms from her body and shoved them into Naomi's, certain that the permanently aroused woman would not complain about it.

After checking the frigate's log, she noticed that the lock-down was over and she could go out to help Zoe.

"Wow! They all fit inside! Now I know why you have so many," Lauren said, then she added, "I'll come back as soon as possible. Maybe Zoe has already freed herself from that slow creature."

On her way out, Lauren ran into a young botanist, Vanda, and the scout Arthur. Much to her surprise, they were fucking right in the middle of the hallway! It was no secret that the science crew had sex with the muscular scouts regularly but everyone was usually very discreet about it. Doing it here was crazy. The couple was fucking in plain view as if it was business as usual.

What the hell?! Why are they having sex here?!

"Fuck me hard. I want all your cum inside of me," Vanda said between gasps.

Vanda saw Lauren approaching but she didn't react with embarrassment. In fact, it was kind of exciting to have somebody watching her and Arthur fucking so openly. And it would be even more exciting to have Lauren joining the action. Vanda reached out and asked her to join them...

"Why are you doing it here? Are you guys crazy?"

"This place is... ugh... as good as any. Want to join us?" Vanda said.

There was something very wrong with this scenario and Lauren immediately thought about the plant-creature.

They must be under the influence of the plant-creature. But how? I thought Naomi and I were the only ones who have made contact with it.

While Lauren searched her mind for an explanation, Arthur reached his peak and discharged a load of cum inside Vanda's pussy. The overexcited woman felt the scout's cock pulsating inside of her and she climaxed as well, throwing her head back and screaming in bliss without any concern of anyone hearing her across the frigate.

When the orgasms faded off, the couple quickly changed positions, ready for a second round. Arthur's cock was still very hard. He aimed at Vanda's pussy from behind while she bent over the crate they were using for support. After Lauren declined their offer to join them, the couple ignored her completely, as if she wasn't even there.

Wow! Arthur has a big cock. No wonder why Naomi wanted to fuck him. Sorry dude but now she is with me. Lauren thought.

Vanda cried in bliss when the horny scout shoved his cock back into her pussy.

Lauren watched for a few more minutes, fascinated by the weird scene, but then she realized that her pussy was getting wet. It was time to leave. She started walking towards the door but never took her eyes off the mating couple.

He emptied his balls inside of her and he is still going like it was nothing. I wonder if he always has so much stamina or if there is something else going on.

A few minutes later Lauren arrived at the same spot where she left Zoe. Her friend was still there, with the creature on top of her. There was no movement except for the slow squirming tentacles that surrounded the pinned-down woman.

Shit! Zoe is still here. I hope she is alright or I'll never forgive myself.

Lauren saw something moving near Zoe's face and she got a bad feeling about it. She wondered if there was more than one creature abusing her helpless friend.

Lauren's heart jolted when she realized that the tentacle in Zoe's mouth was not going in but coming out! How was that possible? Was Zoe dead? Her heart jolted again, this time harder. Lauren hesitated for a second, not knowing what to do. She was afraid to check for a pulse and confirm that her friend was gone.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Is that tentacle passing through her entire body?! How can it be?! Please don't be dead..."

Holding her breath, Lauren touched Zoe's neck and found out with relief that Zoe was alive and her pulse was strong. Nonetheless, it was shocking to see that long appendage protruding from her mouth.

"She is alive!!"

Lauren started pushing the creature backwards, and it was then that she realized that Zoe's belly was extremely distended and she wondered what was going on. But first things first; she needed to release her friend. Then she could investigate further.

Holy crap! Her belly is so bloated.

When there was enough room to maneuver, Lauren grabbed the tentacle that penetrated Zoe's ass and pulled. The appendage had a soft, silky texture and it was very slippery. At first it didn't move at all, but Lauren pulled harder and it slowly began to slide out of Zoe's body.

It is so long! Maybe there is so much of this tentacle inside of her that it is making her look pregnant.

Zoe grunted softly, muted by the appendage that still protruded from her mouth. Then she started to move, reacting to the pleasure provided by the gliding tentacle. It had been inside of her for so long that she barely felt it anymore, but now it was coming alive once again. Zoe had no idea that it was Lauren's doing.

A moment later, only the tip of the appendage remained in Zoe's mouth and her moans became louder with a higher pitch. It seemed that she was reaching an orgasm.

Lauren became worried about the cries of pleasure that resonated across the jungle. They could attract unwanted attention.

"Please Zoe. Don't be so loud. There are dangerous creatures in this place. Margot and Lucia were attacked not too long ago."

But Zoe was not listening. The pleasure of having the long tentacle sliding through her insides was too much to endure and her orgasm exploded forcefully within her loins. Her vaginal and anal muscles clasped the creature's appendages with spastic contractions that made Lauren's job more difficult.

God! She is climaxing so hard! I can barely pull the tentacle out while she is clenching her muscles around it.

Lauren kept pulling until the tentacle vacated her ass with a squelching sound. The creature reacted by removing the other tentacle from Zoe's pussy, and Lauren gasped when she saw a round, iridescent egg popping out of the woman's body.

"Holy crap! Zoe is not pregnant. She is full of this monster's eggs!"

Zoe's orgasm was still going and her blissful contractions were pushing the eggs out of her overcrowded belly. Her dazzled mind couldn't comprehend what was happening, but it felt so freaking good.

Once the tentacles were out, Lauren dragged Zoe away from the slow monster and knelt next to her. She placed a hand on Zoe's bloated belly and imagined all those eggs crammed inside. She couldn't avoid feeling a little excited by this and Lauren blamed the plant-creature. She suspected that there was something in the air affecting everyone's behavior, and she was right.

Zoe was definitely awake now but her mind was under some kind of haze. Lauren hoped that she could at least walk.

Why did Zoe allow this creature to do this to her? This must be the influence of the plant-creature.

Helped by Lauren, Zoe was able to stand up. She mumbled a few words that were difficult to understand because of her groggy state but Lauren was able to make out a few..."sex" and "with me". It was pretty obvious that Zoe was still horny and wanted more sex, which was convenient for Lauren, considering her plans.

First Naomi, then Zoe, the attack on Margot, Vanda and Arthur's shameless display. All this must the caused by the plant-creature. This is getting out of hand. I need to talk to him and Zoe is going to ... ups! She dropped one more egg.

"so...d..ep..I...sex...with me..m...r" Zoe spoke making no sense.

Lauren was not leading Zoe back to the frigate. She was walking towards the altar of the Entity. She needed to talk to him and ask about his plans. If she was going to help him reach beyond this planet, he couldn't affect the ship's entire crew. That wasn't part of the deal.

Zoe moaned softly right before one more egg slipped out of her pussy and dropped to the ground.

A few minutes later they were approaching the Entity. He knew they were coming and the greenish tentacle was already waving in the air, sensing the surrounding area. Zoe saw this large appendage for the first time and her only reaction was a strong twitch between her legs.

Lauren saw the tentacle as well. This time it seemed more sinister. The plant-creature was no longer an amazing new discovery. His true nature was becoming evident in that he could be dangerous not only to the mission, but also to the entire crew of the Darwin-9. Before making the decision to help him, Lauren needed to clarify his intentions.

The tentacle is out. He is waiting for us. Lauren thought.

Lauren hesitated before using Zoe to communicate with the Entity, but there was no other way. They needed to talk and she didn't know how else to do it. After all, Naomi did it before and she was physically fine. Or at least that was what Lauren wanted to believe.

"Please stand here and don't move," Lauren said to Zoe, as she placed her within the tentacle's reach.

The Entity was happy that Lauren was offering another human female to him. This meant that she was his true ally and everything was going as planned. Or so he thought.

Zoe felt the huge appendage touching her anus and she gasped. Then it began to slowly push forward, stretching her tight passage wider and wider until the fat tip was completely inside of her. The woman opened her eyes wide, then her mouth, but no scream came out, just a grunt of confusion as pleasure and pain mixed in her brain.

He is penetrating her. I hope it doesn't hurt.

Meanwhile, the Entity extruded millions of microscopic filaments from the appendage that merged with Zoe's nervous system and began to take control.

An instant later, Zoe climaxed. Her body stiffened and her eyes rolled back. Those were the only signs of her orgasm because she remained standing motionless like a statue. Zoe was no longer in control of her body, and she didn't care at all. The pleasure was too extreme, too overwhelming to care. This was perfect bliss.

When Lauren saw Zoe's face going slack and her eyes rolling back, her pussy twitched.

God! She climaxed so fast!!

But this wasn't the right time to get aroused. Lauren didn't know how much time the creature needed to assume control of Zoe, but she talked to him anyway.

"Hello. Are you in there? I need to talk to you."

The Entity, still fine-tuning to process of controlling a human's mind, tested the connection by sending a signal to Zoe's brain. She just grunted and moaned. The woman's pussy gushed one more time when she realized that she was being utterly possessed not only in body but also in mind.

The second try was successful and Zoe's voice came out, speaking the Entity's words.

"Hello Lauren. Do you return with an answer? Will you help me reach beyond the black void?"

"I... don't know yet. All of my team is behaving very strangely. Is that your doing? Are you causing it?"

"I am welcoming the other humans into the Whole. It is the only way to create diversity. To make new species."

"That was not the deal. You never said that you were going to brainwash everyone."

"Brainwash? I don't know what that means. The other humans are finding bliss, like Naomi. Remember that I gave her to you. It was my gift."

Lauren began to comprehend that this creature saw nothing wrong in turning intelligent beings into mindless husks starved for sex and reproduction.

This was not only a source entertainment for him but it was his mission. He had done it for thousand of years and this was his only truth. Lauren finally understood that this creature was truly dangerous.

There was no way that Lauren could allow this monster anywhere near Earth or any of the human colonies. It would be a monumental disaster. Lauren understood this at the same moment that she saw one of the creature's tentacles dangling between her thighs. Her heart jolted in fear but she did her best to conceal it.

"Do you want me to pleasure you while you make your decision?" the Entity said through Zoe.