Reaching Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God! It tastes so good!

Both women repositioned so they were facing each other. Lauren just wanted to look at Naomi's pretty face while she tasted this delicious creature. Naomi had other plans.

Lauren felt a mild tingling in her tongue which augmented the arousing sensation. She wondered if the worms exuded some kind of stimulant. Maybe this was one of the reasons that these creatures were so famous in the sexual arena.

Suddenly, Naomi leaned forward, shoving the worm down her throat and also pushing it deeper into Lauren's mouth. She knew from experience that Acadian worms liked to crawl into warm, tight places and she had tried it all. Now it was time to show Lauren how to use them to their full potential.

Lauren was startled by this but didn't recoil. Her gag reflex kicked in for a second but she was able to control it. She was curious to see how deep it could go before she had to pull back.

Naomi grabbed the back of Lauren's head and kept moving forward. The worm penetrated further into both girls' throats until only a small segment of the creature was visible, but the possessed woman still wanted more.

Lauren could feel the worm's undulating motions within her neck, seeking traction to enter deeper into her gullet. She was scared and excited as hell. Her heart was beating fast and her pussy was twitching hard.

Naomi only stopped when her upper lip touched Lauren's. The long worm was completely buried inside both women, one half trying to sink deeper into one girl and the other half trying to do the same in the other, bringing them together and creating the physical bond that Lauren had craved for a long time.

They were enjoying this so much that they refused to pull apart despite the fact that they were running out of air.

Lauren started to feel dizzy while her pussy twitched harder. She truly believe that, given enough time, she could reach an orgasm just staying like this, with a large worm down her throat connecting her to Naomi. Unfortunately, she could suffocate if she tried. She would have to pull back within the next few seconds.

Naomi was in the same situation, but her mind was somewhere else. She couldn't stop thinking about the Entity's huge tentacles pumping her pussy and ass so delightfully. She needed to be with him because only then would she feel complete. She wanted Lauren to become part of the Whole too so they could be together forever.

At the last moment, Lauren pulled back gasping for air. The woman's pussy gushed from the incredible feeling of the long tentacle sliding out from the depths of her gullet. She couldn't wait to have that same appendage squirming into her tight vaginal cavity.

Lauren saw that Naomi's eyes were completely rolled back. She was choking too but wasn't doing anything about it. At that instant, the enthralled woman started shaking spasmodically. She was climaxing! Lauren stood up and grabbed the living appendage right outside her friend's mouth while she considered how the asphyxiation must be intensifying Naomi's pleasure. This was all so crazy!

She is choking and cumming at the same time...

While Lauren forcefully pulled out the worm, Naomi was shuddering violently and squirting all over the floor between her legs. Her mouth remained wide open while air finally filled her lungs with a gasp, followed by a loud moan of pleasure.

God! This is so hot! I want to cum like that.

Lauren removed her dress as fast as she could and sat at the edge on the couch. There was no need to exchange many words. Naomi, fully recovered from her climax, grabbed the worm from Lauren's hand and knelt between her lover's legs.

"Please make me cum..." Lauren begged.

"We will."

Lauren watched with some apprehension as Naomi brought the worm closer to her pussy. She knew it was safe to play with these creatures but it was her first time. She didn't know what to expect. Nonetheless, at this very moment, she wanted it more than anything else.

Lauren felt the same tickles on her vaginal walls that she had felt in her mouth earlier, but multiplied ten times. For a brief moment, her scientific mind tried to find an explanation for this. The worm must be producing stimulating chemicals to entice the host into offering a warm, secure shelter. Then Lauren realized that it felt too good to waste time analyzing the worm's nature. She stopped thinking and focused on how incredible it felt.

When the creature reached the bottom of her cavity it stopped for a moment, then it pushed forward, squirming into her womb. It twitched and churned, pulling the rest of its body inside while stretching Lauren's belly from within, demanding more space until there was none left.

"I think it can't go any further," Naomi said.

While Naomi moved over to grab another worm from the container, Lauren enjoyed the wonderful sensation of the living appendage that formed a visible bulge on her belly. She could clearly feel every bump and crevice of the creature's body through her own skin. It was amazing!

She was beginning to understand why Acadian worms were so valuable on the black market. There was no way that a regular mechanical dildo could compare to this, no matter how automated it was.

"All of you will have your turn. Let me just grab one of your brothers," Naomi said to the worms, as if they could understand her.

Lauren's heart jolted and her pussy twitched hard around the appendage when she felt the tip of a second worm entering her anal cavity.

She could see the full length of the creature and she knew that there was no way to take it all inside, as much as she wanted to.

"God! It is huge!"

However, there was no doubt in her mind that it was going to make her cum harder than even before.

Once the worm found traction, it began to pull itself into the scientist's body little by little. Naomi let go of it and held Lauren's legs up. When most of the creature had entered, the overwhelmed woman was on the brink of orgasm.

Her belly is bloating so much!, Naomi thought excitedly.

An instant later, Lauren screamed loudly and exploded in climax. It happened exactly the way she predicted it. This was the strongest orgasm of her life. Her right leg shot straight out, trembling rapidly as both of the scientists holes twitched spasmodically over and over, clutching the worms as if her life depended on it.

Naomi moved back and rubbed her pussy while she watched her new lover convulsing under the exertions of ecstasy. She wished it were her master's tentacles and not the worms who made Lauren cum so hard. It didn't matter. Sooner or later everyone would become part of the Whole.

I want his tentacles inside of me; inside both of us.

Lauren was still shivering when Naomi turned around and move backwards until her ass was a few centimeters from the protruding appendages. She grabbed the worm that was lodged in Lauren's ass and pulled it just enough that it penetrated her own pussy. It was the creature's decision which way it was going to slide. It chose Naomi. The enthralled woman played the same game with the other creature and won again.

Lauren's climax began to fade and her spasms diminished. She felt so full, both in her body and in her soul. She could have never imagined that anyone could cum so long and so hard. These little Acadian creatures were a miracle of nature. And she could share them with Naomi, the woman of her dreams. This moment couldn't be more perfect.

Lauren lifted her torso to see the worms slowly sliding out of her body and into Naomi's. Her sensitive pussy twitched gently around the slimy creature as it delightfully caressed her vaginal walls.

"Thank you for sharing your pets with me, my love. I have never felt so much pleasure."

Zoe was still out in the field waiting for help, but this was the last thing on Lauren's mind. There was also the matter of helping the Entity to reach beyond this world. But all that could wait. Lauren was planning to enjoy this moment until she couldn't take it anymore.

When the worms slid completely out of her body, Lauren stood up and checked the container. She couldn't believe her luck when she found more worms inside. It was difficult to tell their number because they were wrapped around each other, forming and shapeless ball of slimy, greenish meat.

Wow! How many worms does she have? How could she ever use them all at the same time?!

Lauren wasted no time and shoved the tip of one worm in her pussy, then let go of it, allowing the squirming creature to slowly crawl its way into her body. The creature expanded and contracted seeking traction and stimulating her with amazing expertise. Lauren stared into nothing, holding a second worm in her hand while enjoying the wonderful sensations that promised a new orgasm.

Naomi wished the worms could penetrate her faster while she used her vaginal muscles in an effort to suck them in.

Lauren wanted to feel that physical worm-bond that linked her to Naomi a moment ago and she made her friend turned over in such a way that they faced each other again. Lauren sucked on the tip of the worm that squirmed in her hand while she filled her lungs with air.

She grabbed the other end of the creature and moved it closer to Naomi's face. The possessed girl pulled out her tongue and licked the tip, eager to have it down her throat one more time. The creatures squirming in their pussies would certainly enhance the thrilling sensation and they were eager to corroborate this.

Both women inhaled as much air as possible and dipped forward. Lauren felt the tip reaching the back of her throat and entering a few centimeters beyond. She saw Naomi's neck bloating as the opposite end plunged into her friend's gullet the same way. The lips of the two girls were still very far apart and Lauren was not going to stop until she was kissing her new girlfriend.

It tickles so good.

Naomi rested her head back on the floor and stared into the ceiling, giving herself completely to the moment. Whatever was in store for her, she was committed.

A short while later, the Acadian worm could barely be seen between the kissing lips. Naomi's eyes rolled back as she felt a new orgasm exploding within her loins. Lauren heard her girlfriend's sultry moaning and realized that Naomi was climaxing. Soon enough, she would be shivering the same way.

Naomi was still trembling violently when Lauren reached her peak. Her pussy gushed just as abundantly as Naomi's did, clamping tightly around the creatures that never stopped squirming, always seeking to penetrate deeper inside. The room echoed with sounds of ecstasy as the moans and grunts of the climaxing women bounced off the walls.

Neither of them heard the intercom message saying that the lock-down was over.

***

Margot and Lucia were back in the field shortly after. Lucia found it hard to believe that her colleague was brave enough to come out after what happened earlier that day. In fact, it was Lucia who was afraid of being in the jungle without an armed escort. Nonetheless, she still felt bad for leaving her friend behind when the humanoids attacked them and she was not going to do it again.

On the contrary, Margot was extremely relaxed about the whole incident and her only concern at the moment was to find the source of the pheromones that were causing the heightening of everyone's libido. She had insisted to continue the exploration immediately after the lock-down ended.

"I am really sorry for running like a coward and leaving you," Lucia said.

"Don't worry about it. The locals didn't hurt me. They just wanted to... you know, reproduce," Margot responded.

"Aren't you afraid that they may come back? This jungle is huge and they could be hiding anywhere. Maybe we should go back and wait until one of the scouts can come with us," Lucia suggested.

"We have to find the source of these pheromones I was telling you about. If it is as potent as I think it is, this discovery could be worth millions."

Margot's theory was right but she was not telling the whole truth. There was something else compelling her to seek for the source of this alluring aroma. She couldn't explain it but she felt drawn to it. And this sensation became stronger after the humanoids ravished her.

Margot saw a cluster of strange looking plants not far ahead and she ran towards them. The plants had a long and thick proboscis that had an awfully strong resemblance to a human's phallus. Lauren immediately made the connection between these plants and her growing arousal, even though it made no sense scientifically speaking.

"Look at these plants!" she exclaimed, "They are so beautiful! They must be the source of the pheromone!"

"Wait! Be careful," Lucia warned her. "They could be dangerous."

Lucia tried to catch up with her colleague, always looking in every direction, making sure they were not being stalked.

Margot was so excited that she couldn't care less if the plants were dangerous. She went down to her knees and brought her face a couple of centimeters from the phallic stamen. Then she inhaled a lung-full of air. Her head started spinning as the world around her disappeared. All the thoughts in her mind gave way to a single, irresistible idea... sex. She urgently needed to fuck and here she had a cock-like appendage right in front of her. Her next action was a no-brainier.

"Don't get too close.." Lucia added.

Margot removed her skirt and thew it away as Lucia watched, astounded. Then she turned around and started lowering her body onto the fat proboscis. She reached out and bent the appendage to the right angle until it touched her vaginal lips. It felt like a shock of electricity that traveled up and down her body and took control of her mind. After this moment, there was no going back.

"...Wait! What are you doing?... Are you crazy?!"

"I must have it! I must have it inside of me..." Margot whispered.

The head of the stamen stretched Margot's pussy lips to the limit while sliding in, eliciting a loud moan of pleasure from the woman. Lucia stood immobile and stared with disbelief, not knowing what to do or what to say.

Shit! She is doing it! She is fucking the huge plant!

But Lucia hadn't seen anything yet. Margot slowly dropped down, letting her own body weight do the job, until her thighs were touching the petals at the base of the plant, and the entire massive appendage was completely buried in her tight cavity.

"Oh my God, Margot! Stop!" Lucia pleaded, "You are going to hurt yourself."

Margot was oblivious to her colleague's words. She was focusing on having the deepest penetration possible. Only then would she feel complete. Only then would she become part of her surroundings and be part of the Whole.

When the stamen couldn't go any further, both because of the depth of the penetration and the thickness of the phallus base, Margot pulled up her top and started massaging her breasts. She looked at Lucia with lust in her eyes, conveying true ecstasy.

It was then that Lucia realized that her pussy was so wet that lubrication juices were dripping down her inner thighs. She began to understand what Margot was saying about the pheromones and the strong influence on humans. She looked between her friend's legs at the thick appendage buried inside. Then she looked at the other proboscis nearby, pointing up to the sky, and she started to get naughty ideas.

Shit! I am soaking wet! The pheromones are getting to me...

Suddenly, Margot reached forward and caressed Lucia's pussy. The abundant lubrication made it easy to plunge a finger up her tight cavity. Lucia didn't recoil as she would have in other circumstances. She just moaned softly and looked at her colleague's actions.

Lucia felt her legs shivering slightly from the blissful sensation of Margot's finger in her pussy. It was just a thin, small finger! She could only imagine how would it feel to have one of those massive plant appendages impaling her body. Lucia moaned again... but then she heard something in the bushes behind her.

Lucia turned around and screamed when she saw a monstrous, reptilian creature running towards her. It moved on two legs and had a huge head compared to the rest of its body. The first impulse of the frightened woman was to run away, but then she would be leaving Margot behind. She was not doing that again. Her only option was to distract the monster, allowing Margot to dislodge from the plant and then try to fight their way out of this dangerous situation.

"Shit!! Margot watch out!"

Unfortunately, Lucia didn't see the other creature approaching from the opposite direction, blocking any possibility of escape and balancing the odds, two against two.

Lucia tried to get between Margot and the creature but she was quickly knocked to the ground. She was too focused on the creature's large teeth to notice the long, dangling cock between its legs.

"Leave us alone!!" Lucia screamed.

This appendage, however, was the first thing that Margot noticed and her pussy twitched when she saw it.

The other monster arrived and focused its attention on Margot. Using his acute sense of smell, he immediately understood that she was a female, and regardless of the species, this only meant one thing; reproduction.

The reptile jumped forward, searching for the right angle for penetration, but as soon as he was within reach, Margot grabbed his cock and pulled it closer to her face. She was confident that this creature's only objective was to fuck her and she wanted nothing more. The aroused woman licked the tip of his phallus, savoring the moment before engulfing the whole thing.

The first few centimeters of the large phallus filled her mouth completely. She felt it banging against the back of her throat, trying to go further in. Margot had never given a deep blow job but she was more than willing to try; she felt obligated to do it. She reached out and gently grabbed the creature's balls, pulling them closer. The monster seemed to understand the message and stepped forward...

Before she knew it, Margot had her lips stretched to the limit and the thick phallus lodged deep within her gullet. She was being penetrated from both ends by massive appendages. Neither of them were human and it was the most fantastic feeling ever. Margot wondered if all this was just an hallucination caused by the pheromones. If so, she wished it would go on forever.

Lucia barely had time to look at Margot's debauched actions before the other reptile grabbed her waist violently and turned her around. This creature had mated with female humanoids before and he had learned the location of the vaginal entry in order to achieve a successful impregnation.

He's got me! I think he is going to... Lucia thought.

When the stunned woman felt the cold member poking at her pussy, she realized that there was no point fighting against it. In fact, some part of her confused mind wanted this to happen. She wanted to feel that huge cock inside of her and have it fuck her brains out. She pictured herself moaning in bliss and climaxing like crazy. Then, just two words came out of her mouth...

"Fuck me!"

The penetration was exactly what she hoped for; hard, unforgiving, and impossibly deep. She could feel the power of the beast coursing through his pulsating cock into her frail body. She finally felt relief from the building tension that had started a couple of days ago. She was now exactly where she was supposed to be; being ravished by someone or something. It was an odd, overwhelming sensation that she didn't fully understand, yet it felt so right.

Lucia stopped struggling and started enjoying. Her body swayed back and forth while the long phallus moved in the opposite direction, pulling back a long way before pushing all the way in. The aroused woman was so enraptured by this that she even forgot about Margot and whatever was going on with the other monster.