Reverse Harem

Story Info
Candy explores her sexuality at university.
16.3k words
4.56
21.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story; if not, such is life. Comments are always appreciated.

REVERSE HAREM

Candy was trembling with excitement as she walked to Johnny's class at the end of the day's classes at university, her long blonde hair swaying behind her, reaching almost to her waist. She had decided that today was the day.

Johnny was the captain of the university's football team and its quarterback. He was tall, his 6'4" seeming to tower over her 5'2", and his hazel eyes were just the sexiest that she had ever seen. Candy had set her cap on him from the moment that she had first seen him take off his helmet after throwing a touchdown during a game, his scintillating smile making her knees weak. She had learned his schedule and did her best to always be around either before class started or just as it was ending, putting herself in his path, making it impossible for him not to notice her. She had been puzzled when he hadn't immediately tried to hit on her the way most other boys did, her pale blue eyes, pert nose, blonde hair, and wide smile always working on any boy she had a fancy for.

Candy had enjoyed the freedom that university afforded her, not having to worry so much about her parents and what they thought about her exploring her sexual horizons. Every time she had any type of a sexual encounter, it only served to make her want more. She knew that some of the other girls looked at her askance because she had quickly earned a reputation as a girl who would suck any cock she could get her mouth on.

There was nothing that Candy loved more in life than the feeling of a hard cock going off in her mouth and filling it with cum, something that had been an instant addiction ever since the first time she had sucked a cock on her 18th birthday. Ever since then, she had done everything she could to suck as many cocks as possible. It was a rare day that went by without her finding at least one cock to suck. Fucking was fun, too, but she always insisted that they cum in her mouth. For her, sex was all about that mouthful of cum at the culmination of whatever got things to that point, everything else was just incidental.

Frustrated with the constant encounters with Johnny and no discernable reaction from him towards her, she had decided to force the issue, deliberately walking into him as he left his class, reaching out to steady herself by putting out a hand, cupping his cock and balls.

"Hey, easy, little lady," Johnny said, placing his hands on her shoulders and looking down at her, his cock quickly growing beneath her groping hand.

"I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," Candy replied, looking up at him, her hand squeezing the hard cock that she now felt. "I should apologize."

"I'd say you're doing a pretty good job of that already," Johnny said, smiling and looking down at her hand.

"I-I'd be happy to suck it for you to show you how sorry I am for running into you like this," Candy said.

"Do you always offer to suck a cock after running into somebody?" Johnny asked, a smile on his face.

"I don't usually run into people," Candy replied, overtly squeezing his cock, "but I think that I'm glad that I ran into you."

"Are you going to suck it right here in front of everyone?" Johnny asked, not missing some of the looks that they were getting as Candy continued to openly grope him.

"If you want, but I think that we'd both get into trouble if I did that," Candy replied, smiling, "and you're too important to the football team to get into trouble."

"You know who I am?" Johnny asked.

"Everyone knows who you are," Candy replied.

"And you want to suck my cock?" Johnny asked.

"It's what I do best," Candy replied, smiling.

"Well, you're sure a cute one," Johnny said, smiling, "and I do love seeing my cock in a cute girl's mouth. Come with me," he said, taking her hand, the one that had been groping him.

"Are you always so forward?" Johnny asked as he led her from the building.

"Not usually, no," Candy replied, "but I wanted to meet you."

"Why?" Johnny asked.

"Ever since I saw you throw that touchdown against Central U, I've just had this overwhelming urge to...to...to suck your cock," Candy replied.

"Is that all?" Johnny asked, leading her across a green space towards a small copse of trees.

"Not necessarily," Candy replied, "but everything starts with sucking a cock for me."

"I like your philosophy," Johnny laughed as they entered the small copse of trees. "How's this?" he asked, stopping beneath a large oak and leaning against the trunk.

"Okay," Candy replied, smiling as she sank to her knees in front of him and reached for his zipper. "Do you have a lot of girls?" she asked as she opened his jeans.

"That's an odd question," Johnny said, pushing his jeans and boxers down to help, his cock springing out in front of him.

"Oh, what a nice cock," Candy said, one hand reaching out to cup his balls, the other wrapping around the shaft of his 8" cock. "You're a sports star," she explained, fondling his balls gently. "Lots of girls must want to be with you," she said, her tongue flicking out to stab into the slit of his cock.

"None with quite your style," Johnny said, sucking in his breath when she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, her cheeks hollowing as she softly sucked on him, her other hand still fondling his balls.

"I've never sucked anyone's cock who was a star of anything," Candy said, looking up at him as she jacked his cock and fondled his balls.

"You'll have to tell me if it's any different than sucking the cock of someone who's not a star," Johnny said.

"Okay," Candy agreed, taking his cock back into her mouth.

Johnny could only shake his head in wonder as Candy sucked his cock. She was right, he reflected. He had more girls wanting his attention than he could shake a stick at, but somehow Candy was different, in a class all her own. He couldn't exactly put his finger on what it was, but he quickly decided that it didn't matter when he saw his entire cock disappear into her mouth and down her throat as she pressed her nose against his belly, her mouth and throat massaging him.

"You're pretty good at this," Johnny said as Candy gasped for breath.

"I love sucking cock," Candy told him.

"I can tell," Johnny said as she took him into her mouth again.

Candy had sucked enough cocks to know when one was about to blow, the sudden copious flow of pre-cum that coated her tongue the first sign, followed by Johnny's balls tightening in her hand and drawing up towards his body the second.

"Hey! Christ, I don't even know your name," Johnny gasped. "I'm going to cum!"

Candy let most of the shaft of Johnny's cock slide from her mouth, keeping just the head and jacking him furiously with her hand while the other fondled his balls.

"Oh, shit!" Johnny gasped as his balls exploded and cum began gushing into Candy's eagerly sucking mouth. "Fucking A," he gasped as she voraciously sucked him off and gulped down his cum, finally taking all of his cock into her mouth and throat once again and milking it before letting it slowly slide back out until only the tip of her tongue was jammed into the slit.

"Mmm, you have tasty cum," Candy gasped as she continued to swallow, licking her lips.

"You really know how to suck cock, I'll give you that," Johnny panted.

"I practice a lot," Candy informed him. "And my name is Candy, by the way."

"Great name," Johnny laughed. "Do you taste good?"

"I think so. Would you like to find out?" Candy asked.

"Sure," Johnny replied. "You think so?"

"I love sucking a cock after it's been in me and I love it when a guy eats my pussy," Candy said.

"Why don't we go to my place?" Johnny suggested. "It might be more comfortable and I think that I can satisfy both of your loves."

"Okay," Candy agreed, getting to her feet as he pulled his boxers and jeans back up.

"You're pretty easy about all of this," Johnny said as they walked.

"I love sex," Candy replied, "and my parents always told me never to be ashamed of who I was. I mean, we were created with sex in mind, as far as I can tell, otherwise why would we be the way we are? I mean, is there anything else that's so much fun?"

"If only the whole world felt that way," Johnny said, laughing.

"Hey, this is nice," Candy said when they entered the house just off campus where Johnny lived. "Big, too."

"The university owns it," Johnny explained. "It's part of the athletic scholarship. It's not all mine, though. I have a couple of roommates, guys from the football team."

"Come on, then," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him over to the sofa and sitting down. "You promised me a pussy eating," she reminded him, one hand on his cock, massaging it through his jeans.

"I always keep my promises," Johnny said, reaching down and pulling her T-shirt up and off, revealing her naked breasts, her nipples small and pale, but hard little nubbins, while at the same time Candy opened his jeans.

Pushing his jeans and boxers to the floor, Johnny licked his lips watching Candy unzip her short skirt and kick it off, revealing her fat clamshell pussy, her pink inner lips just protruding from between her fat outer lips, a fat clit peeking out above them.

"No panties?" Johnny asked, tossing his own T-shirt aside and dropping to his knees in front of her.

"I don't own any," Candy said, leaning back and bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, wide apart, smiling when she saw his eyes light up as her pussy spread open. "They just get in the way."

"Nice pussy," Johnny said as he leaned over and dragged his tongue up through it, then slipped it between her petaled inner lips into the wet depths, savoring her spicy flavor as he slurped on her juices. "Tasty, too," he said, lifting his glistening face from her pussy to smile at her.

"Do it some more," Candy encouraged him, her hands on his head as he once again lowered his mouth to her pussy, sucking on her inner lips, then her fat clit, before plunging back into her to slurp up the juices that were flowing. "Mmm, you do that so good," she sighed, another orgasm rippling through her body as he sucked on her fat clit, teasing it with the tip of his tongue.

"I want to fuck you," Johnny said, lifting his face from her pussy a few minutes later.

"Okay, just don't cum in me," Candy replied. "Let me suck you when you're ready."

Johnny had just pushed the head of his cock into Candy's pussy when the door opened and two boys entered.

"Hey, what have you got there, Johnny?" one of them asked as they approached the sofa, big smiles on their faces.

"This is Candy," Johnny introduced. "These are my roommates, Carl and Jonah."

"H-hi," Candy said, wide-eyed, her hands covering her breasts.

"Candy. Sounds tasty," one of them said.

"You think too much of eating pussy, Carl," Jonah said. "Me, I like to fuck it."

"I like to fuck, too, especially a nice tight ass like this piece of Candy seems to have," Carl said.

"You don't mind, do you?" Johnny asked, pushing her knees up to her chest, half of his cock still not buried in her pussy.

"M-mind?" Candy asked.

"If they join in," Johnny explained.

"I-I've never been with more than one guy at a time," Candy said, her eyes wide.

"We share everything," Johnny explained, sliding the rest of his cock into her hot, wet pussy. "You'll love it," he promised as he began to fuck her.

Candy couldn't think straight as Johnny's big cock plowed her furrow, plunging in and out, in and out, while Carl and Jonah stood watching.

"Come on, you guys," Johnny said as he fucked Candy. "You can't do anything until you lose those clothes."

Candy found herself practically gushing juices as Johnny fucked her and she watched Carl and Jonah undressing. She had never been watched during sex and that was exciting her.

"How does it feel?" Carl asked as he stepped up onto the sofa on one side of Candy, wrapping a hand around her ankle and relieving Johnny of the task as Jonah did the same on the other side, their cocks dangling in her face.

"Hot, tight, and wet," Johnny replied as he continued to sluice his cock in and out of her.

"Here, suck this," Carl said, rubbing the head of his cock on Candy's lips, which immediately parted as she turned her head to the side and his cock slid onto her tongue and into her mouth, not stopping until every bit of it had disappeared. "Oh, man, this chick can suck cock," he gasped as Candy began to siphon his cock while Johnny continued to fuck her.

"Me, too," Jonah said after a minute or so, rubbing the side of her face with his cock.

Gasping for breath, Candy let Carl's cock slip from her mouth and turned her head to the other side, opening her mouth for Jonah's cock. Jonah held her head in his hands and face-fucked her, driving his cock into her throat each time while Johnny continued to fuck her.

"Man, you are one hell of a cocksucker," Jonah said in admiration as he released her head and let Candy suck his cock on her own.

"Thanks," Candy gasped, smiling up at him as she panted for breath.

"I'm going to cum," Johnny announced, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Not in me," Candy begged. "Let me suck you."

"Hey, I like this girl," Carl said as Johnny pulled his cock from her now-gaping pussy and climbed up onto the sofa in front of her, his gooey, glistening cock sticking in her face.

"Fuck yeah," Jonah said as Candy extended her tongue beneath Johnny's cock just as it exploded and cum shot onto her tongue and into her mouth. "Suck that cock," he said as Candy wrapped her lips around the shaft of Johnny's cock just below the head, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him, her throat bobbing each time she gulped down a mouthful of his cum until she sucked him dry, leaning forward to take his entire cock into her mouth, her throat bulging with it as she tried to milk the last drops of cum from it before finally sitting back gasping for breath as she licked her lips, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Mmm, your cum tastes so good," Candy gasped, smiling up at Johnny.

"I'm next," Carl said, kneeling on the floor in front of the sofa as Johnny took his place holding her ankle. "What a pussy," he said, leaning over to drag his tongue up through it, tasting her spicy juices as he sucked on her fat clit before plunging his tongue into her. "Fucking tasty as all hell," he said as he attacked her pussy with his mouth and tongue while Candy alternated sucking on Johnny's and Jonah's cocks.

Jonah's cock was buried in Candy's mouth when Carl finally rose up and pushed his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. Even though Johnny had loosened her up for him, his excitement level was off the scale and he quickly found himself ready to cum.

"Not in me," Candy begged when he announced his imminent loss of control. "Let me suck you."

"I'll never say no to cumming in a girl's mouth," Carl said, sliding his cock from her pussy and climbing up onto the sofa to stick it into her open, waiting mouth. "Oh, man, this girl can suck," Carl groaned as his balls exploded and he began spewing cum into Candy's eagerly sucking mouth.

"Having fun?" Johnny asked after she had sucked Carl off and gulped down all of his cum.

"Yeah, this is great," Candy replied, flushing.

"You ready for one more?" Jonah asked, trading places with Carl.

"Yes!" Candy replied, reaching down to rub her clit as Jonah leaned forward to taste her pussy, then began to lustily slurp on it, drinking up her juices that were flowing as if from a fountain. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped when she felt him push a finger into her ass as he ate her pussy.

"You like that?" Jonah asked, lifting his face to look up at her.

"Yes," Candy replied as he sawed his finger in and out of her ass.

"Maybe you'd like me to fuck you in the ass," Jonah suggested.

"Yes, yes," Candy gasped as her body spasmed in orgasm when he bent over to slurp on her pussy while frigging her ass with his finger.

When Jonah finally rose up to feed his cock into her pussy, she had Johnny's cock buried in her throat and he could feel her moan as her pussy was filled. A couple of minutes later, Jonah slid his cock from Candy's pussy and lowered it to press against her rosebud, eliciting a gurgle from Candy around Carl's cock.

"Oh, yeah," Jonah said as his cock rather easily pressed into Candy's ass as she turned to watch, gasping for breath, her eyes wide as she saw Jonah's cock disappearing into her ass. "Nice," he breathed as he began to fuck her ass. "You like this?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, yes," Candy replied, panting as she watched for a bit before turning and taking Johnny's cock into her mouth.

Johnny, Carl, and Jonah looked at each other with big grins on their faces. After a minute or so of fucking Candy in the ass, Jonah moved back up to her pussy, sighing when he felt her pussy squeeze his cock as he filled her.

"I'm going to cum," Jonah finally announced. "You want it in your mouth?" he asked.

"Mmm, yes, yes," Candy replied, her eyes shining with excitement as she turned from sucking Johnny's cock and opened her mouth, the first blast of cum hitting her upper lip before Jonah could get it into her mouth.

"Man, you are one hot babe," Jonah gasped as Candy siphoned his cock, gulping down his cum.

"This is fun!" Candy gasped when she had finished sucking him dry, a big smile on her face. "Can we do it again?" she asked, laughing. "I really like this, cock after cock after cock."

"You know what's even better than that?" Jonah asked, climbing down off of the sofa.

"What?" Candy asked, reaching down to feel her sopping pussy, feeling how swollen her inner lips were.

"Having the three of us at the same time," Jonah replied. "One in your ass, one in your pussy, one in your mouth, all at once."

"Really!?" Candy gasped, her eyes wide.

"You want to try it?" Jonah asked.

"Well, yeah, hell yeah," Candy laughed. "Three cocks all at once? God, that sounds so good."

"I want her ass this time," Carl said.

"I'll take her pussy," Johnny said.

"Let's dance!" Jonah said, laughing.

"How can we do it?" Candy asked.

"Let me lay on the sofa and you get on top of me," Johnny suggested.

"This is so crazy," Candy laughed as she mounted him, reaching down beneath herself to guide his cock to her pussy, then sinking down on it with a sigh.

"Now lay down on top of me," Johnny said, reaching down to fill his hands with her ass cheeks, spreading them apart for Carl as he stood behind her.

"Oh, man, this is great," Carl said as he pressed his cock into Candy's ass, Johnny feeling him slide in, only the thinnest of membranes separating them.

"Oh, oh, oh, that feels so good," Candy gasped, her pussy and ass spasming on the two cocks.

"Good things come in threes," Jonah said, standing in front of her, his feet straddling Johnny's body.

"This is the best day of my life," Candy said before leaning forward and inhaling Jonah's cock, taking it all the way into her throat until her nose was pressing up against his belly, feeling the two cocks in her ass and pussy sliding in and out, in and out.

Candy was walking on air when she left Johnny's house after getting gangbanged by him and his two roommates. As much as she loved sex, she had had no idea that it could actually be so good. She didn't even have the words to describe how incredible it felt to be filled with three cocks at the same time, feeling them all sliding in and out of her. She had been too busy gulping down Jonah's cum to complain when Johnny and Carl both came, filling her pussy and ass at the same time. She was certain that everyone she passed could see how wet her inner thighs were down to her knees from the cum cocktails that were still leaking from her ass and pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers