Reverse Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, and I understand why you wouldn't agree not to do it again," Carol replied. "I-I don't blame you one bit."

"Mom! Would you, you know, do it again?" Candy asked in disbelief.

"I don't know," Carol replied, "probably. It was wonderful," she said softly.

"Wow!" Candy breathed, staring at her mother. "Just wow!"

Carol felt as though a huge load had been lifted from her shoulders after she talked with Candy. She knew that they'd have no more problems, though she couldn't help thinking about Candy's question and her answer as to whether she'd do it again. She hadn't realized until the moment that she was asked that she'd do it again, that she'd happily do it again.

That evening they all watched television together after dinner, though in truth, Candy watched her parents having sex next to her on the sofa, her mother fucking her father reverse cowgirl, then the two of them doing a 69 after her father had cum. She rubbed her pussy raw afterwards in her bed.

A few days later Candy arrived home later than usual, finding her parents getting ready to sit down to dinner.

"Candy, why are you walking like that?" Carol asked when she saw her walking stiffly, almost limping.

"Mom, have you ever fucked so much that you couldn't walk afterwards?" Candy asked, Carol gasping when she heard the question, her eyes darting to meet Dave's.

"No, I can't say that I have," Carol replied in a tremulous voice.

"Candy, are you alright?" Dave asked, concerned as he saw her gingerly sit in her seat.

"Yeah, just...sore, I guess, and a bit in shock still," Candy replied, smiling. "I never realized...you remember I told you that I had sex with three boys from school?" she asked. "One of them is the quarterback of the university football team," she explained, unable to keep the pride out of her voice. "I mean, according to what I hear, he fucks loads of girls, but that's okay. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. It's nice to be able to just have sex with him every now and then, but it's the best when his roommates join in. That's how I learned about gangbanging."

"Anyway, Johnny, that's his name, came up to me at school today and asked me if I'd like to have a little fun after classes," Candy explained. "I couldn't say yes fast enough and I asked him if his roommates would also be there. He asked me if I wanted them to be and I told him that it had been fun, having the extra cocks, that I wouldn't mind."

Carol and Dave exchanged glances when they heard his, Carol feeling her pussy getting wet and Dave, his cock starting to harden.

"Johnny told me that he could arrange for some extra boys if I wanted," Candy continued. "He made some calls while we walked to the house he gets with his scholarship, just off campus. There was nobody else there, so I told him that I wanted to suck his cock while we waited for his friends to arrive. He agreed, but he wanted to eat my pussy, too. He says that I've got the sweetest pussy he's ever tasted, but I'm sure he says that to all of the girls."

Dave and Carol were fidgeting uncomfortably as they listened to their daughter unabashedly describing what had happened.

"Anyway, we got undressed and were on the sofa," Candy continued. "I was on top because he's so big, he crushes me. He's got a really nice cock, a bit bigger than yours, Dad, but not quite as big as Earl's, I don't think. So, I was sucking his cock and he was eating my pussy when the door opened and his friends came in. They didn't even bother to knock. I was facing towards the door and saw them. I couldn't believe it. They were huge, really big, and there were five of them. Guys from the football team. And they were black."

Carol's eyes were wide open as she turned and looked at Dave.

"F-five of them?" Carol asked tremulously.

"Yeah," Candy replied, nodding. "I've never been with a black guy before; have you?" she asked, looking at her mother.

"N-no, I can't say that I have," Carol replied.

"I never really thought about it," Candy confessed, "but I was sort of freaked out. I mean, five guys and all of them black? Johnny's tongue was in my pussy and my mouth was full of his cock and they all just came over to the sofa and looked at us. I didn't know what to do."

"One of them, the biggest guy, asked if I was the cock-hungry chick that Johnny had told them about," Candy continued. "That's when Johnny realized that they were there. He sort of pushed me off of him and got up. I was still sitting on the sofa. He looked at me and asked me if I wanted to get really good and fucked. We'll stop whenever you want us to, he promised, so I said yes."

"Candy!" Carol gasped.

"I was really horny," Candy said. "I mean, I'm always super horny, but Johnny had gotten me all worked up eating my pussy, so I was really horny. The idea of so many cocks...and I'd never been with a black guy...I trust Johnny. If he says that they'll stop if I want them to, I believe him. Did you ever think about fucking a black guy?" Candy asked, looking at her mother.

"I used to talk about it with my best friend, before I met your father," Carol replied, flushing. "We had heard the stories about how big their cocks were and we wondered what it would be like, but I didn't have any black friends and we really only talked about it to get ourselves excited."

"Well, if these guys are anything to go by, the stories are all true," Candy laughed. "I was sitting on the sofa and they all undressed and stood in front of me. They were all bigger than Earl and a couple of them were a lot bigger. I don't know what I expected, but other than how hot it looked seeing their black cocks in my hand, them so black and me so white, it really wasn't any different than a regular cock, a white one, just bigger."

"I sucked three of them before my jaw got too sore for any more," Candy explained, smiling at the memory and the shocked looks on her parents' faces. "They came like crazy, lots more than Brad. I told them that I needed to rest before sucking the others, but they offered to just fuck me and let me suck them off when they were ready to cum."

"It was the most amazing sensation in the world when the first guy fucked me," Candy sighed. "I had never had a cock that big. I couldn't believe how long he could fuck me before he stopped and stuck his cock in my mouth and came. God, he came like a firehose. It was great. I'd never had such a mouthful of cum before. Well, by the time they had all fucked me, I was like a limp rag doll. I had never cum so hard and so many times before, not just from fucking. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I had never eaten so much cum before."

"Johnny's the best," Candy said, smiling. "I could tell that he got off on watching me fucking the other guys and it turns me on to be watched. He asked me if I was okay, if I had had enough. They all laughed when I said that I was just getting started. I was joking, sort of, but not really, I guess."

"Then Johnny told them that I liked it in the ass," Candy continued. "They laughed and said that they didn't want to hurt me. I told them that I wanted to see if I could take such big cocks in my ass, but asked them to be careful."

"Candy!" Carol gasped, her hand to her mouth, her eyes wide.

"I told you how much I like a cock in my ass, Mom," Candy said, smiling.

"Something else you get from your mother, I think," Dave said, smiling at the shocked look on Carol's face.

"Well, I thought that I was going to split in two," Candy said, shaking her head. "It was almost too much, really. I mean, his cock was so damned big. But once he got it into me and started fucking my ass, I started cumming like someone had thrown a switch. I'd never had such intense orgasms before. They had talked among themselves and agreed not to cum in me. They didn't mind sloppy seconds, as they called it, but they didn't want it to be that sloppy. They asked me if I minded if they came on my face. It sounded sort of gross and a waste of good cum, but I figured I could try it and see what it was like. If I didn't like it, I'd tell them."

"So, when he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock from my ass and one of the other guys started to fuck me while he came around in front of me and jacked himself until he came," Candy explained. "I was actually laughing as he covered my face with his cum," she continued, laughing. "I mean, it was so surreal. When he finished, I just scraped it into my mouth. That was sort of hot, too."

"I felt like I was floating in a dream," Candy continued. "One after another they fucked me in the ass, then came on my face. When they had all finished, Johnny asked me if I wanted to try having three of them at the same time. I could barely move, but the one thing I knew is that I wanted more, so I said yes."

"I was so glad that I didn't have to do anything," Candy said, sighing. "I just climbed on the cock of the guy laying on the sofa and another one got behind me for my ass, while the third stood in front of me. I just had to suck his cock while the other two guys did all the work. It seemed to take forever for them to cum. I sucked them off, but the guy fucking my ass came in my face."

"I wasn't sure that I could take any more," Candy confessed. "I've never been so worn out, but I had to try. Johnny lay down on the sofa and I sank down on his cock. The guy behind me started pressing his cock into me, but he was missing my ass, pushing against my pussy where Johnny's cock already was, so I told him that his aim was off. He laughed and told me that his aim was just fine, that my pussy was just too tight for two cocks at the same time. I almost freaked out when I heard that, then felt his cock push into me a bit. I thought that I was giving birth, or at least I imagined that that was what it must feel like. I couldn't believe it, but he actually got his cock into me and they were both fucking my pussy at the same time while I sucked the last guy."

"When I finally finished sucking each of them dry, I could barely lift my head," she explained. "They were all really sweet, complimenting me on being a great fuck and helping me to dress. I could barely walk. Johnny even walked me home. He really is a sweet guy."

"I-I-I don't even know what to say," Carol said, staring at her daughter in disbelief. "Are you...are you okay?"

"If I died now, I'd die happy," Candy replied, smiling wanly. "It was worth it. Maybe you should try it, too," she suggested.

"Now, there's an idea," Dave said with a smile when Carol turned to look at him in shock.