Reverse Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

"Oh, shit, oh, shit," Brad groaned as he lost control and started blasting cum into Carol's eagerly sucking mouth.

"Damn, would you look at that," Jim said as they all stared, realizing what was happening.

"Candy said that you came a lot," Carol gasped after sucking him off, licking her lips with a thickly cum-coated tongue as she leaned back, her hand still wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

"That...that was incredible," Brad gasped.

"I'm glad you liked it," Carol said, looking up at Dave. "Who's next?"

"Me," Jim replied.

Dave could not believe how hard his own cock was in his pants as he watched Carol give Jim the same treatment, slurping on his cock when he came and gulping all of his cum down, then doing the same to Earl.

"I never thought of cock sucking as a genetic trait to be passed on," Brad said as he watched her siphoning the last ergs of cum from Earl's cock, "but it's clear where Candy gets her talent."

"A compliment I never thought to hear," Carol sighed as she swallowed the last of Earl's cum.

"I'm looking forward to repaying the favor," Brad said, offering her a hand as she pushed up to sit on the edge of the sofa.

"Man, would you look at that pussy!" Earl said when Carol leaned back and brought her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, exposing and displaying her pussy for the first time, her long inner lips petaled apart like big wings, her fat bulging clit glistening wetly.

"I can't believe that this is happening," Brad said as he dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Neither can I," Carol agreed as he leaned forward and dragged his tongue up through her spread pussy, tasting her spicy juices.

Carol looked up at Dave as Brad ate her pussy, not sure how to interpret the look on his face, but not missing the fact that his cock was clearly as hard as a rock and bulging his golfing shorts obscenely.

"Are you sure about this?" Brad asked after eating her to several orgasms, looking up at Dave as he leaned back, his throbbing cock pointing at Carol's spread pussy.

"You should be asking me that," Carol said, reaching down and wrapping her hand around the shaft of his cock and guiding the head to the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh, man, does that feel good," Brad said as he sank his cock into her.

Carol was dismayed as she realized that she was enjoying herself as Brad began to fuck her. She had been shocked when she came as Earl was filling her mouth with cum and wondered if anyone had noticed.

"Christ, what a pussy," Brad gasped as he fucked her, feeling her pussy squeezing and massaging his cock as it slid in and out of her.

Dave was frozen, staring as Brad's cock plunged in and out of his wife's pussy, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft of his cock the way they always did when he fucked her.

"I'm going to cum," Brad warned after several minutes of intense fucking.

"It's okay, it's okay," Carol gasped, looking up at Dave as Brad groaned, his cock exploding in her pussy.

"Un-fucking-believable!" Jim said when Brad finally leaned back, slipping his cock from Carol's now-gaping pussy, cum oozing from her hole.

"Great fuck, just great," Brad panted, staring at the mess he had made, his glistening cock dangling in front of him.

Carol looked up at Dave, her eyes locked with his. Feeling the butterflies in his stomach, he sank to his knees in front of her when Brad moved out of the way, staring at her gooey pussy.

"You're not serious!" Earl gasped when he saw Dave lean over and glue his mouth to Carol's cum-filled pussy.

"If I'm going to do this, so is he," Carol said, her fingers entwined in her husband's hair as he ate her pussy, slurping on the cum cocktail filling her.

"Never in a million years," Jim said as he watched Dave eating Carol's pussy.

"Who's next?" Carol asked when Dave finally lifted his pussy-smeared face from her pussy, looking up at her and seeing the sparkle in her eyes as she looked at him.

Jim wasted no time in plunging his cock into Carol's pussy, furiously fucking her. When he finally came, Dave once again dropped down to eat her cum-filled pussy, then Earl had his turn and he did it again.

"This is nothing like I expected," Carol panted when Dave finally sat back after eating her pussy clean after Earl's fucking.

"Is that good or bad?" Dave asked, licking his lips as he stared at her.

"I'm not sure," Carol replied. "I guess it's a matter of perspective."

"Do you still want to...to...to..." Dave tried to ask.

"Yes," Carol replied, then smiled. "I think I'm going to enjoy this, too," she said. "How do we do it?" she asked.

"If we're doing it the same as Candy, I get your ass," Earl said, his eyes lit up with excitement.

"I-I'll be right back," Dave said as the four of them started to get situated.

Dave was rattled as he turned to walk away just as Carol started to work her ass down onto Earl's cock.

"Candy," Dave called out as he lightly rapped on her bedroom door, then entered, finding her leaning back against the big pillows on her bed with a textbook propped against her legs, her feet spread apart enough so that her pussy was visible. "Can we talk now?" he asked, sighing as he looked at her glistening pink pussy.

"Sure," Candy replied, setting her textbook aside and resting her forearms on her knees, making no effort to hide herself from her father, very aware of where his eyes were focused.

"First of all, I know that you understand that we're only concerned about your wellbeing," Dave said.

"I know that, but Mom doesn't have a clue about my wellbeing when it comes to sex," Candy said. "Do you?"

"Believe it or not, I think that I do," Dave replied, smiling wryly.

"She just doesn't understand," Candy said.

"I assure you that your mother is taking extraordinary measures to try to understand you," Dave said.

"Right!" Candy snorted.

"Come with me and I'll show you what I mean," Dave said.

"Come with you?" Candy asked.

"Yes, right now, if you don't mind, or aren't you interested in getting out of this rut of non-communication that we seem to be stuck in?" Dave replied.

Climbing out of bed, Candy followed her father to the den, her jaw dropping and her eyes popping when she entered and saw her mother on the sofa, sitting on Earl's cock reverse cowgirl while Jimmy fucked her and Brad knelt over them all, feeding his cock into her mouth.

"No way!" Candy gasped, her eyes wide as she watched her mother triple-teamed.

"She's only doing this so that she can understand you better," Dave explained as they approached the sofa, placing a trembling hand on his daughter's shoulder.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Candy asked as she watched.

"She most certainly is," Dave agreed.

"Oh, damn!" Jim gasped, his face screwing up as he lost control and began to cum in Carol's pussy.

"Arrrghhh!" Earl groaned, unable to control himself anymore when he felt Jim's cock pulsing in orgasm, blowing his load up into her ass.

Candy was staring wide-eyed as the two men's cocks slipped from her mother's pussy and ass when they had finished cumming, seeing them gaping open, cum streaming from her, then heard Brad groan as he, too, finally came, once again filling Carol's eagerly sucking mouth with a load of cum, Carol's eyes opening wide when she saw Candy standing next to the sofa staring down at her as she gulped Brad's cum down.

"Oh, Mom, you're amazing," Candy said, unable to believe what she was seeing as Brad withdrew his spent cock from Carol's mouth and Candy could see her thickly cum-coated tongue before she gulped, swallowing a mouthful of cum. "Isn't it just the best?" she asked.

"It's wonderful, just wonderful," Carol panted in reply, smiling up at her daughter. "I think that we're going to be okay now, don't you?"

Carol stood under the shower, stunned by what she had just experienced, both physically and emotionally, having just undergone a gangbang by her husband's three golfing buddies while he watched. She had sucked each of them to completion, gulping down their cum one after the other, then allowed each of them to eat her pussy, then fuck her until they came.

Shuddering, she recalled how she had felt when her husband Dave had knelt in front of her ravished and cum-filled pussy after each of the men had finished with her, lovingly eating her pussy the same way he did whenever he himself fucked her, not lifting his face until she was sparkling clean and ready for the next man.

But it was when she had felt them filling her pussy and ass together and Brad blowing his load into her mouth that she remembered the clearest, because her daughter Candy, who had herself enjoyed a gangbang by the same three men, prompting Carol to do the same in an effort to understand why she would do such a thing, suddenly appeared, looking down at her as Brad pumped one of his huge loads of cum into her mouth. What stood out for her the most from that was seeing her daughter's naked clamshell pussy beneath her old-man T-shirt as she stood above her, the furrow between her outer lips limned with beaded pussy juices.

Candy was in her own room, furiously rubbing her pussy as she relived what she had witnessed, still stunned that her mother had dared to do it, seeing her pussy and ass gaping open, cum running from them both as she watched streams of cum shoot from Brad's cock into her mother's open mouth, her tongue extended to make sure that she got it all, remembering what it had been like for her. Their eyes had locked and Candy had seen her mother's cheeks flush as she gulped, swallowing the mouthful of Brad's cum before locking her lips around the shaft of his cock, her cheeks hollowing as she completely sucked him off, her father's trembling hand on her shoulder as they both watched together.

Carol could barely bring herself to look at her husband when she exited the shower as he lay in bed waiting for her. Among the many feelings she was having as a result of what she had undergone, the most prominent at the moment was shame, for having done such a thing, but even more because she had enjoyed it, more than anything she had ever experienced in her life up to that point.

"Are you okay?" Dave asked, easily reading the discomfort and confusion on his wife's face.

"Yes, no, I'm not sure," Carol replied, sighing. "It just all seems so surreal right now."

"For me it was surreal while it was happening," Dave said, shaking his head. "I still can't believe that you had the courage to do it."

"Do you...do you hate me for it?" Carol asked fearfully.

"Of course not," Dave replied emphatically. "We both know why you did it and we both agreed to it. Why on earth would I hate you for it?"

"Because I enjoyed it," Carol replied softly, afraid to meet his eyes.

"What did you enjoy about it?" Dave asked, pulling the sheets aside in invitation for her to join him, revealing his rock-hard, throbbing cock.

"All of it," Carol replied, flushing. "It...it shames me."

"I understand, but you're being silly," Dave said, smiling at her as she crawled onto the bed, her hard-nippled, freckled breasts swaying beneath her. "I'd be more concerned if you hadn't enjoyed it."

"How can you say that?" Carol asked, astonished.

"Because I know you," Dave replied. "I know how much you enjoy sex."

"But...but...but with your three best friends!" Carol exclaimed, her face red.

"You've never been more of a turn-on to me before," Dave said, rolling over on top of her, feeling her tense up as he lay between her legs, the head of his raging cock just brushing the swollen, petaled inner lips of her pussy.

"You...you were turned on?" Carol gasped, then moaned when she felt his cock sliding into her well-used pussy.

"Like never before," Dave assured her as he began to fuck her. "At first, I didn't know what to think, seeing you sucking their cocks, sucking them off, but when I saw that gorgeous pussy of yours spread wide open and saw the looks of pure lust on their faces, my cock got hard. I've always loved watching your pussy while I fuck you, but seeing someone else's cock plunging in and out of you, seeing you cum over and over, it took all of my control not to cum in my pants," he explained.

"How...how can you say that?" Carol asked, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist as he continued to fuck her.

"I can't explain it, but that's how I felt," Dave said. "Seeing those long lips of yours caressing their cocks, it was just so beautiful. That's a sight that I doubt that I'd ever get tired of seeing."

"I still can't believe that you ate my pussy after they fucked me," Carol said, feeling her juices flowing as his cock filled her over and over again.

"That's something else that I'll never get tired of doing?" Dave said, smiling down at her.

"But they came in me," Carol protested.

"Cum is cum," Dave said, shrugging. "I've eaten your pussy full of my cum so many times that I don't even think about it. It didn't taste any different to me."

"But what about Candy?" Carol asked. "Did you ever consider that what you were seeing is what happened to Candy?"

"It's still hard to imagine," Dave said. "She looks so innocent."

"And I don't?" she asked, her pussy clamping down on his cock.

"When I look at you, I see a woman born for sex," Dave replied. "And I always have. Other than being the most beautiful woman I've ever met, you exude sex. And watching you tonight only reinforced that. You were wonderful."

"I'm not sure how to take that," Carol said, feeling him getting close. "Is that the kind of a wife that you want, one who fucks other men?"

"As long as I get to watch," Dave replied, smiling at the look of astonishment on her face.

"I don't think I could have done it if you hadn't been there," Carol admitted. "I would have felt like such a slut."

"Did I make you more self-conscious?" Dave asked, feeling himself about to lose control.

"Yes, but I also found myself wanting to perform for you," Carol replied. "That's part of why I feel so ashamed."

"That's a performance that I'd be willing and happy to see, any time," Dave said.

"Don't cum in me," Carol gasped, feeling him close. "I-I want you to cum in my mouth."

"You're just saying that because you know that it's my favorite place to cum," Dave said, slipping his cock from her pussy and laying down on top of her after reversing himself, gluing his mouth to her swampy pussy at the same time he felt her lips wrap around his cock, his balls exploding and cum gushing into her mouth.

"What are we going to do about Candy?" Carol asked after she had sucked him dry and they were snuggled together.

"I don't know that there's anything that we can do," Dave replied. "You've done what she did, now you can talk to her."

"What do I say, though?" Carol sighed. "That she shouldn't do it when it was the best sex I've ever had and would do it again in a heartbeat? I'm not a hypocrite."

"Then there's nothing to be done except to accept that she's discovered great sex and that she's more than likely not going to let up," Dave replied. "She's not our little girl anymore, she's a sexually active young woman, who, like her mother, loves it."

When Candy entered the kitchen the following morning, Sunday, she had a big smile plastered across her face, her blue eyes glinting with excitement above her pert, slightly upturned nose, her long blonde hair swinging back and forth between her shoulder blades, her large, pale nipples pressing out against her old-man T-shirt.

"You were so amazing last night, Mom," Candy said, going up and hugging her mother tightly, something that she hadn't done in years, feeling their breasts mashing against each other. "I'm so proud of you."

"I think I'll head to the golf course," Dave said diplomatically. "I imagine that the two of you have a lot to talk about."

"I'm proud of you, too," Candy said. "I don't guess too many men would let their wives do what Mom did without divorcing them. You're not angry at her, are you?"

"Not in the least," Dave replied. "We decided together that she would do it. We were that desperate to understand you."

"You must really love me a lot," Candy said, abashed at the realization.

"More than you'll ever know," Carol said, managing to smile at her beautiful daughter.

"I'll see the two of you later," Dave said, kissing each of them, then leaving.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Candy asked when her father had gone, sitting down to eat her breakfast with her mother.

"Yes," Carol replied softly, feeling a sudden dislocation of confusion that she was actually going to discuss getting gangbanged with her daughter.

"Were you afraid?" Candy asked.

"Only of losing your father because of it," Carol replied.

"I wasn't afraid," Candy said. "I'd dreamed of what it would be like to be with more than one guy at the same time."

"I imagine every girl has that thought at some time in her life," Carol said, flushing slightly.

"Did you?" Candy asked.

"Yes, but before I ever met your father," Carol replied after a long pause. "I never seriously considered it."

"Are you sorry that you did?" Candy asked.

"Sorry for what, thinking about it and not doing it or doing it last night?" Carol asked.

"Both, I guess," Candy replied, shrugging. "I think that my generation is a lot more open to experimenting with sex than yours was."

"You're probably right," Carol agreed. "The internet was just getting started when I was your age. You have more information at your fingertips to be able to learn and make informed decisions than we did."

"What part of it did you like the best?" Candy asked, a big smile on her face.

Carol flushed, not having imagined having quite this kind of a conversation, but realizing that that was why she had gone through with it, so that she could have a conversation with her daughter.

"I love it when a man eats my pussy," Carol said, unable to meet her daughter's eyes.

"Mmm, I like that, too, though not as much as a cock going off in my mouth," Candy said matter-of-factly. "Anything that ends with me getting a mouthful of cum is my favorite thing. Brad cums a lot, doesn't he?" she asked, grinning.

"He does," Carol agreed, smiling as she finally met her daughter's eyes, "more than the other two."

"You sucked them, too?" Candy asked, her eyes wide.

"We...I tried to recreate what you did so that I'd understand," Carol explained.

"I sucked them all, but only Brad came in my mouth when the other two were fucking me," Candy said without the least trace of embarrassment.

"I-I...it just worked out that way," Carol said. "I sucked them until they came, then they ate me and fucked me."

"God, I wish I could have watched," Candy sighed. "How did Dad react?" she asked.

"He was wonderful, nothing but supportive," Carol replied. "He was so concerned with how I felt about it, that he...well, after each of them fucked me, then came, he would eat my pussy, to show me that it was okay."

"No way!" Candy gasped, her eyes and mouth wide open. "Dad ate your pussy after they fucked you and came in you?" she asked.

"You've seen your father fuck me and cum in me, then eat me," Carol said.

"Well, yeah, and I thought that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen," Candy said. "I mean, a guy either has to be really twisted or totally in love to do something like that, right? But doing it after other guys had fucked you and cum, that's way out there."

"Your father is a...complicated man," Carol said, smiling. "But he does it because I asked him to, years ago, then he got used to it."

"Why would he agree to do that?" Candy asked. "I'd love it if a guy did that to me?"

"Your father loves me very much," Carol explained. "If last night wasn't proof enough, I don't think that there's anything that he wouldn't do to make me happy."

"When you started having sex in front of me, I thought that you were the coolest parents in the world," Candy said. "Now I know that you are. So, you're not mad at me for fucking Brad and Jim and Earl?"

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers