Reverse Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,348 Followers

Staring at herself in the bathroom mirror when she got home before getting into the shower, she examined herself critically, seeing a cute face with a wide mouth beneath a pert nose and light-blue eyes and curly blonde hair. Cupping her full breasts, she pinched her pale nipples, pulling on them until she gasped from the pain before releasing them, feeling her pussy flood with juices and still seeing the indentation of the boys' teeth from when they had sucked and chewed on them.

Stepping into the shower, Candy sighed as the water cascaded down over her. Washing her pussy, she could feel how swollen it was from the pounding she had gotten. She had fucked a few guys who could get it up more than once, but never had she had so much cock at one go and the only thing that she could think of was that she wanted more.

Pulling on her old-man T-shirt after drying herself off, Candy smiled when she remembered the first time that she had worn it the night of her 18th birthday. It had been more a statement of her personal sense of womanhood than anything, having sucked a cock for the first time that morning, something that she had promised herself to do as a self-birthday present. She had been dying to try it, having heard the other girls talking about cock sucking like it was the best thing since cottage cheese. To her surprise and delight, she had discovered that they were right.

Her parents had been scandalized when she showed up for dinner wearing the old-man T-shirt, though there was little that they could say, her mother having worn one around the house for as long as she could remember. She had always wanted to wear one, just like her mother, having seen the effect it had on her father, always with his hands on her.

She had walked in on them more times than she could count after that, in the kitchen, in the living room, and even in the garage, bent over the car. The first time she had walked in on them had been in the kitchen. She had entered for breakfast and found her mother on her knees, her father's cock in her mouth, cum leaking down her chin as she sucked him off. They had both been suitably embarrassed and that had led to a long talk with her mother where she had explained that there was no shame in consensual sex between adults, especially when they were married, that it was perfectly normal. One of the things that her mother had said to her sank in deeply, that being never to be ashamed of who she was. Her mother had told her that she was proud to be so attracted to her father, and vice versa, and that they both loved pleasing each other, especially sexually.

After that, it seemed that Candy was walking in on her parents with regularity. The sight of her father's cock or her mother's pussy ceased embarrassing her, instead exciting her. She had thought that her father's cock was huge, though she later learned that it was more average than anything, and she was fascinated at how different her mother's pussy was from her own, her mother being taller with red hair and green eyes, her pussy seeming like a huge gash between her legs with her inner lips hanging down and petaling apart like a butterfly's wings. She also had a big, fat, bulging clit, whereas Candy's own pussy was more like a fat clamshell with her inner lips delicate and just peeking out beneath her clit.

After she had worn the old-man T-shirt for the first time, it seemed that that had removed any and all inhibitions that her parents had with respect to their sex lives. It became commonplace when they would watch television together in the evenings after dinner for her parents to start fooling around. Candy had seen her mother suck her father's cock many times and had also seen him eating her pussy, something which really got her excited, as she had learned that she loved the feeling of a tongue between her legs. She would even surreptitiously rub her own clit while they fucked on the sofa next to her, sometimes having a simultaneous orgasm with her mother.

Candy had quickly determined that there was nothing like the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, different than any other sensation that she had yet experienced. Both hard and soft at the same time, she had loved how nasty it made her feel, but it was when a cock had suddenly exploded in her mouth for the first time, pumping hot thick cum onto her tongue, that she had realized that it was better than cottage cheese. She had loved the taste and texture immediately and had only reluctantly stopped sucking the boy's cock when he had gently tried to pull it from her mouth after she had sucked him dry, swallowing every bit of his cum.

She had been on a mission after that, teasing any boy that she could, enticing him into letting her suck his cock. Teens being what they are, within a month every boy in school knew that she would suck their cock if they only asked, and she suddenly found herself without any girlfriends, most of them being mad and/or jealous, either because she had the audacity to suck cocks as freely as she wanted or because their boyfriends had succumbed to her hungry mouth.

Losing her virginity shortly after she had started sucking cock, Candy found it a bit anticlimactic, though she thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't until one boy fucked her in the ass that she fell in love with the whole sex thing. Starting university shortly thereafter, she had quickly learned how easy it was to find a boy to please her. At first, her sex life threatened to derail her schooling, being too tired during the day because she had been up all night fucking and sucking. Realizing that she was in danger of flunking out, she had somehow exerted enough self-control and had created a better balance in her life between her sexual needs and desires and her schoolwork.

Still, if anyone had asked, and she asked herself often enough, Candy had no idea what she wanted to do with her life other than sex. It obsessed her. Her pussy was constantly screaming for attention, driving her crazy until she'd succeed in doing something about it.

Sleeping in because it was a Saturday, Candy stretched, smiling as she remembered the boy who had eaten her pussy so nicely the previous evening before fucking her, then blowing a huge load of cum into her mouth. Pulling on her old-man T-shirt, Candy went to the kitchen, stopping in her tracks as she entered when she saw her mother leaning back on her elbows on the big, oaken kitchen table, her father sitting in one of the chairs in his golfing outfit with his face buried between her wide-spread thighs.

"Candy!" her mother gasped when she saw her, flushing.

"A little breakfast before golf, Dad?" Candy asked, approaching the table, then gasping when her father lifted his face from her mother's pussy and she saw the cum all over it and oozing from her gaping hole between her long, petaled inner lips.

"Uh, I should go," he said, flushing as he looked at his daughter, then back to his wife's spread, cummy pussy. "I don't want to miss my tee time."

"Candy..." her mother started to say as she sat up as her father practically ran from the kitchen.

"Mom, it's not like this is the first time I've seen the two of you, you know," Candy said, still trying to process the fact that her father had been eating her mother's pussy after he had obviously fucked her, then cum in her. No boy had ever done that to her, but then again, very few boys had had the opportunity, she reflected, since she always insisted on sucking them off when they were ready to cum.

"I know, but...well, the sofa is one thing, but the kitchen table..." she said.

"I think that I get my horniness from you, both of you," Candy said as her mother climbed down off the table.

"Your...your horniness?" Carol said.

"Just in case you were wondering, I'm not a virgin and haven't been since I turned 18," Candy said. "And I like sex. Well, actually, I love sex. It's practically the only thing I think about. And you and Dad obviously like it, too, and since I'm the product of both of you, I think I might have gotten a horny gene from each of you."

"There is no such thing as a horny gene," Carol replied, smiling as she closed and cinched her housecoat, "though I suppose it's not unreasonable to think that enjoying sex is a trait that you inherited from us, along with many others."

"Why did you start having sex in front of me?" Candy asked, getting a bowl of yoghurt and sitting down in the seat that her father had been in, smiling when she saw the puddle of cum cocktail on the table.

"When we saw you wearing that T-shirt the first time, we realized that you either were or would shortly be sexually active," Carol replied. "We knew that there was nothing we could tell you that you hadn't already heard or read already, so we made the conscious decision to let you see us enjoying each other so that you wouldn't see or think of sex in any sordid way, but as natural, positive experience between people."

"Weren't you embarrassed?" Candy asked. "I sure was at first."

"Of course, your father even more than me," Carol replied, laughing. "But when we noticed that you enjoyed seeing us, we also realized that we enjoyed being watched. Even so, until this morning, we've tried not to be too outrageous."

"When I see you and Dad, it makes me even hornier," Candy said with a sigh. "I can't wait to find some boy and..."

"As long as you're happy with your choices," Carol said, smiling. "I can remember being the exact same way, until I met your father, that is. My great luck was finding him, a wonderful man and person, with a sex drive to match my own. Well, almost," she said, laughing, Candy joining her.

"I can't wait to meet a boy that can...satisfy me like that," Candy said.

"You're still so young," Carol said. "I'm sure that the perfect guy is out there just waiting to meet you."

"I hope so," Candy sighed wistfully.

Candy was studying a couple of hours later when her mother knocked on the door to her bedroom, then entered.

"I'm going to do some shopping," Carol said.

"Okay," Candy replied. "I'll see you later."

It wasn't too much later when Candy heard the sound of her father returning from his golfing and realized that he had brought his friends home with him, which wasn't entirely unusual.

"Candy, I..." her father said, suddenly entering her room and stopping, his mouth hanging open and his face reddening as he stared at his daughter laying back against some pillows on her bed, a text book in hand, her feet flat on the mattress and spread far enough apart that her pussy was visible, her fat outer lips spread far enough apart that he could see the glistening pinkness within.

Candy immediately realized what had happened and flushed, though she fought against her instincts to either close or lower her legs, instead opting to act like nothing untoward had happened.

"Yes?" she asked, trying to keep her voice even.

"I...we're out of beer and snacks and things," he explained, swallowing and trying not to stare at his daughter's pussy. Even though she had been wearing her old-man T-shirt around the house for more than a year, other than the sides of her breasts or her pale nipples pressing out against it, he had never seen even a glimpse of her pussy, much less spread open the way it now was.

"Mom went shopping," Candy said. "I'm sure she'll be getting some."

"But we need it now," Dave said. "I'm going to make a quick run to the store. Will you...do what you can until I get back?"

"Uh, sure," Candy replied, nonplussed.

"There's got to be something that you can give them until I get back," he said. "I should have checked before I left this morning."

"You were preoccupied, Dad," Candy reminded him, smiling. "Remember?"

"Yes, I suppose I was," Dave replied, unable to keep his smile from appearing at the memory. "You'll manage?" he asked.

"Sure," Candy replied, laying her text book aside and sitting up. "Go!" she said, waving her hand at him.

"Thanks. I'll be right back," Dave assured her, turning and leaving.

Getting out of bed, Candy headed towards the den where she knew that she would find her father's friends, not even giving a thought to what she was wearing.

"Candy!" her father's best friend Brad gasped when she entered the den.

"Wow!" another friend, Jim, said, his eyes wide as he stared at her.

"Do you always greet guests dressed like that?" Earl, another friend of her father's asked, smiling.

Candy flushed as she realized that she was still in her old-man T-shirt. She had known her father's golfing buddies since she was a little girl.

"I-I didn't think," Candy stammered, flushing. "I...my mom and I always wear these around the house."

"That would certainly be a sight," Jim said.

"I-I can go change," Candy said, starting to turn and leave the room.

"Please, not on our accounts," Brad said. "It's quite...delightful to see the sexy woman that you've grown to be."

"You think so?" Candy asked, smiling shyly, feeling her nipples screwing into knots as the three men stared at her.

"Most definitely," Brad replied. "If you were anyone else's daughter..."

"What does that have to do with it?" Candy asked. "I'm an adult now."

"Because if you were anyone else's daughter, we'd probably try to show our...appreciation for how sexy you are," Earl said.

"I'm my own person," Candy said, her hands on her hips. "I don't think that it's right that you treat me differently just because of who my father is. It's sort of insulting in a way, like I'm not good enough or something."

"I'm not sure that you'd...react well if we treated you like any other sexy young woman," Brad said.

"How will you know unless you try?" Candy asked, smiling as she approached them.

"We're old enough to be your fathers," Brad said.

"I won't hold your age against you if you won't hold mine against me," Candy said, reaching out and cupping Brad's cock and balls with one hand and Jim's with the other. "What could be better than having people who have known me most of my life showing how much they appreciate me?" she asked, sinking to her knees in front of them and simultaneously pulling down the zippers of Brad and Jim, reaching into their pants for their cocks and extracting them.

"You've got a point," Earl said, quickly pulling his own cock out as Candy leaned forward and took Brad's into her mouth, all of it.

"Well, I'll be damned," Jim said as he watched her deep throating Brad's cock.

"I'm not such a little girl anymore, am I?" Candy asked after a minute or so sucking Brad's cock, panting for breath.

"Definitely grown up," Jim said as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth.

"I just love sucking cocks," Candy gasped a few minutes later, turning to inhale Earl's.

"I'm not convinced," Earl said, laughing as Candy sucked his cock, Jim and Brad joining in.

"Okay, your turn," Candy gasped a few minutes later when she let Earl's cock slip from her mouth. "I want each of you to eat my pussy."

"I thought that you'd never ask," Brad said with a laugh as they pressed her back to the sofa, pulling her T-shirt off when she sat down, then leaned back, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa wide apart, her clamshell pussy spreading open to reveal a glistening pink interior.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes," Candy moaned as Brad began to slurp on her sopping pussy, her tangy juices bathing his tongue when he'd jam it deep into her.

"Okay, give someone else a turn," Jim said several minutes later when Brad showed no sign of ever stopping, Candy writhing on the sofa and moaning as she came continuously.

"I don't know that I've ever tasted a more delicious pussy," Brad said as he reluctantly ceded his place to Jim who enthusiastically attacked Candy's pussy.

"As you were saying," Earl said some minutes later, clapping a hand on Jim's shoulder.

"Oh, this is so nice," Candy sighed, reaching down and vigorously rubbing herself. "I just love it when someone eats my pussy."

"I'd be happy to, anytime you'd like," Jim said, shaking his head. "A real treat."

Jim and Brad exchanged looks, shaking their heads as Earl slurped on Candy's flowing pussy, quickly finding out that her fat clit was very sensitive and that the least bit of teasing with the tip of his tongue would cause an orgasm to ripple through her body, followed by a fresh flow of tangy juices.

"Oh, this is wonderful," Candy gasped. "But I want you to fuck me now."

"Do you mind if I go first?" Earl asked, looking up at her, Candy having pushed his head away from her pussy.

"I want all three of you," Candy said, her eyes wild.

"At the same time?" Brad asked wide-eyed.

"Yes!" Candy replied, laughing.

"Have you ever done that before?" Jim asked.

"Yes," Candy replied, "and I loved it. Don't you want to?"

"Can I fuck your ass?" Earl asked.

"I'd like your mouth," Brad said, smiling at her.

"Fine by me," Jim laughed. "How do you want to do this, Candy, since it's your idea?"

"You lay down," she replied, scrambling to her feet to make room for him.

"Oh, that is heaven," Jim sighed when she mounted him, slowly sliding her pussy down onto his cock.

"Mmm, it feels good, too," Candy said, her hands on his chest as she fucked him.

"You ready for me?" Earl asked after watching jealously for a minute or so.

"Yes!" Candy practically hissed, laying down on top of Jim and reaching back to spread her own ass cheeks as far apart as possible.

"Looks pretty small to me," Earl said, pressing the head of his cock against her starred rosebud. "Oh, yeah," he sighed when the head of his cock slipped into her ass, eliciting a moan from Candy. "Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, do it," Candy gasped.

Brad watched along with Earl as he worked his cock into Candy's ass, Candy moaning with pleasure the whole time, until finally he was pressed up against her ass cheeks and he could feel his cock throbbing deep in her ass.

"This feels great," Earl said, slowly starting to fuck Candy's ass.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," Candy gasped as Jim started fucking her pussy from below.

Brad climbed up onto the sofa and straddled Jim, his raging cock right in Candy's face. Candy reached out, wrapping her arms around him, her hands on his ass cheeks, and pulled him forward, her mouth opening for his cock. He could feel her moaning as she sucked on him, bobbing her face back and forth, face-fucking herself as Jim and Earl continued fucking her.

Candy was in heaven, Brad's cock filling her mouth and throat while Jim's and Earl's cocks slid in and out of her pussy and ass. She felt a thrill different from with Johnny and his roommates. These were older men, her father's age, and they wanted her. It made her feel so grown up.

"Oh, shit!" Earl gasped several minutes later, Candy's eyes opening wide, unable to say anything with Brad's cock deep in her throat as she felt Earl's cock pulsing deep in her ass as he came. "I'm cumming," he added as he shuddered.

"Oh, damn!" Brad groaned, losing control as he pictured Earl's cock pumping cum into Candy's ass, his cock spewing cum onto her tongue and all over her mouth as she hollowed her cheeks and siphoned his cock, eagerly gulping down his cum.

Jim felt Earl's cock pulsing in Candy's ass, only the thin membrane separating them, and that proved too much, his balls squeezing tight before exploding, cum gushing into her spasming pussy as she moaned on Brad's cock.

"Wow, you really cum a lot," Candy said when she finally sucked Brad dry and he stepped back, turning her head towards the doorway as she scraped an escaped blob of cum from her chin into her mouth with a finger, her eyes opening wide when she saw her parents standing in the doorway open-mouthed, their arms full of groceries. "Mom, Dad!" she said as she swallowed. "You're back."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,348 Followers