Reverse Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave, how can you?!" Carol gasped as plunged his cock into her, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist as he began to furiously fuck her.

"Are you kidding?" Dave asked, grunting as he slammed his cock in and out of her hot pussy. "How can you not be hornier than all hell after seeing that?"

"But she's our daughter," Carol complained, in spite of herself, milking his cock with her pussy as it slid in and out of her, grinding her pussy up against him. "Your friends were gangbanging our daughter!"

"Our friends," Dave corrected, pausing with half of his cock in her and looking down. "And they were very clear that it was her idea, that they tried to discourage her and that she wasn't having it. She's an adult, a woman, clearly, so you...we need to accept that."

"But she had cum running from her ass and pussy, dripping onto the floor, running down her legs," Carol complained. "I can still see her scraping cum from her chin into her mouth!"

"Jesus, Carol," Dave groaned, his balls exploding as he, too, recalled the sight of his naked daughter as she got up from the sofa and left the room, leaving a trail of cum cocktail behind her.

"Oh, Dave," Carol sighed, squeezing his spurting cock with her pussy, milking him as he filled her with cum.

"We'll talk with her," Dave said as he slid his cock from her pussy as she unlocked her legs from around his waist, pushing them up towards her shoulders, looking down at her cum-filled pussy.

"You are so incredible," she moaned as he leaned over and dragged his tongue up through her cummy pussy, fastening his lips onto her big fat clit, triggering an orgasm, then sliding his tongue down and slipping it into her spasming pussy, slurping on the cum cocktail filling her, tasting her spicy juices washing over his tongue as he feasted on her.

"I never get tired of eating your pussy," Dave said when he finally lifted his pussy-smeared face from her pussy, smiling at her as he release her legs and she sat up, leaning over to suck his gooey cock into her mouth where she sucked him clean.

"Do you think that it's our fault, because we didn't hide our sex lives from her?" Carol asked when she sat back.

"I don't know," Dave admitted, laying down next to her and taking her into his arms. "We'll just have to talk to her."

Candy couldn't help it, laughing as she showered, the astonished looks on her parents' faces fresh in her mind. But what really made her laugh was the realization that the only thing she wanted was to do it again. She couldn't believe how alive she felt filled with three cocks at the same time. To her great surprise, she quickly fell asleep after her shower, not waking up until she heard her mother calling her to dinner.

Laughing as she pulled her old-man T-shirt on, briefly considering not even bothering, just going to dinner naked, Candy headed to the kitchen, wondering what sort of an inevitable conversation was going to occur, determined not to feel any regret or shame, no matter what they said to her.

Dave eyed his daughter as she entered the kitchen, trying to reconcile what he had seen with what he was seeing now, a beautiful blonde with pale blue eyes and a pert nose. Even though he was used to seeing her in her old-man T-shirt, he saw her differently now, noticing that her pale nipples were hard and jutting out, realizing that in spite of her apparent poise that she was nervous.

"Are you angry with me?" Candy asked, wanting to get it out into the open and over with.

"No, not angry, just...confused, concerned," Dave replied.

"What were you thinking, doing that with your father's friends?" Carol asked, unable to restrain herself.

"I love having three guys at the same time," Candy replied defiantly, "and I've known them since I was a little girl. I knew that I could trust them."

"You...you've done that before?" Carol asked, aghast.

"Yes, with three boys from the football team," Candy replied. "There's nothing like having all of my holes filled with cock. Haven't you ever done that?" she asked.

"Of course I haven't," Carol replied.

"Then I can't explain it to you," Candy said, shaking her head. "It's like heaven. You'd have to experience it to understand."

"Well, I'm married, so that's not going to happen," Carol said.

"Then I'll never get married," Candy declared. "I don't think that I could be happy with just one guy, one cock all the time. I told you that I loved sex and I do. It's my favorite part of life."

"Don't you have anything to say, Dave?" Carol asked imploringly.

"What would you have me say?" Dave asked.

"You told me yourself never to be ashamed of who I am," Candy said. "I'm horny and I love sex, that's who I am and I'm not ashamed of it. Isn't that why you started having sex in front of me, so that I'd learn that -- how did you put it -- there's nothing wrong with consensual sex between adults, that sex isn't something to be ashamed of? Well, I'm not ashamed of it. I love sex. I love the feeling of a cock in me, anywhere, and nothing is better than a cock exploding in my mouth. I love cum," she practically shouted, her face reddening in anger.

"There's no need to be upset," Dave said. "We're not angry with you, just concerned. You're still so young. We want to be sure that you understand what you're doing."

"I'm listening to my body and giving it what it wants," Candy said. "Do you think that I'm doing anything wrong?" she asked.

"No," Dave said, shaking his head. "But you have to understand that you're our daughter and that we care about you, that we're concerned. It's not the most normal thing that a daughter would have sex with her father's friends, especially not three of them at the same time."

"They were so nice," Candy said, smiling. "I knew that they cared about me, so I wasn't afraid. I trusted them and they made me feel so good, so grown up."

"Do you plan on...repeating this...this...performance?" Carol asked.

"I don't have any plans about anything except going to my classes," Candy replied, "but I wouldn't mind. They were all real sweet and they had nice cocks. Brad really cums a lot."

"Dave!" Carol implored.

"What, Mom?" Candy asked. "I mean, this is your house, so you get to set the rules, and if I don't like them, I can leave, but nobody, not even you, has the right to tell me what I can or cannot do with my own body. I'll fuck whoever I want, whenever I want."

The silence at the table was deafening as Carol stared at her daughter, her mouth hanging open in stunned shock.

"Nobody's asking you to leave and we're not going to make any rules about how you should behave in the house beyond the ones we've always had, to respect each other and the space," Dave said. "But I would ask you to at least think about things."

"Okay," Candy agreed.

That evening Candy watched television after dinner by herself, her parents disappearing into their bedroom.

"Dave, I just don't know what to do," Carol said, exasperated.

"There's nothing you can do short of chasing her away altogether," Dave said. "Is it worth it to do that? I mean, in all seriousness, the only thing that she's doing is exploring her sexuality."

"How could she possibly do anything like that?" Carol sighed.

"You might take your own advice as look at things from her side, you know," Dave suggested.

"From her side?!" Carol said, staring at him. "The next thing you'll be telling me is that I should fuck the three of them so that I'll understand what she's talking about."

"If that's what it will take to have peace between the two of you, then yes, maybe that's not such a bad idea," Dave replied.

"You want me to have sex with your golf buddies, all at once, all three of them?" Carol asked in disbelief.

"It's not the first thing that comes to mind, or at all, but if that's what it takes, I'll live with it," Dave replied evenly. "It's not like you'd be cheating on me or anything. We'd both know why you were doing it."

"Would we?" Carol asked drolly. "And I suppose that you'll just sit there and watch while I get gangbanged?" she asked.

"I haven't really thought about it, but whatever it takes, we need to get past this whole thing," Dave said. "I can't for the life of me imagine Candy backing down; if anything, she'll go out of her way to do just the opposite. Have you never thought about what it would be like to be with more than one man at a time?"

"Of course I have," Carol replied. "But there's a huge difference between having a passing thought about something and doing it. Besides, it was before I met you and I was experimenting. I thought about trying a lot of things, but I didn't necessarily act on all of those thoughts."

"Just like Candy's doing now," Dave pointed out, "only she is acting on her thoughts."

"I don't think that I could do it," Carol said, shaking her head. "You might say that it's okay now, but what happens when you realize that you don't like it and it's too late. You'd end up hating me and it would ruin your friendships."

"They all fucked Candy and I don't feel any ill will towards them," Dave said.

"That's different," Carol said.

"Is it, really?" Dave asked. "If it would ease your mind, I'll promise to eat your pussy after each of them fucks you."

"You're not serious!" Carol gasped, staring at him in astonishment. "What if they came in me or something?"

"That wouldn't change anything, I'd still do it," Dave said. "Besides, since when does your pussy being full of cum ever stop me from eating it?" he asked, laughing.

"You'd really do that?" Carol asked, amazed.

"If that's what it takes to sort this problem out, definitely," Dave replied, nodding. "I mean, if you're willing to do your part and fuck the three of them, it's the least I could do, wouldn't you say?"

"I cannot believe that we are even having this conversation," Carol said, laughing. "It's just ridiculous."

"Is it?" Dave asked, rolling her over onto her stomach and getting on top of her, using his feet to spread her legs wide apart so that he could slide his cock into her sopping pussy from behind. "You're pretty wet for a ridiculous conversation," he said with a laugh as he began to fuck her.

"You're not being fair," Carol complained as her body began to respond to his cock plunging in and out of her pussy.

"What's not fair?" Dave asked, sliding his cock from her pussy and raising it to press against her rosebud.

"That," Carol sighed as his cock filled her ass. "You know I can't resist you when you fuck me in the ass."

"And you wonder why Candy is the way she is?" Dave laughed as he began to fuck her ass. "She may look like an angel, but I think that she's just like you, with the heart and soul of a courtesan."

They were in the shower cleaning up after Dave filled her ass with cum.

"I'll tell you what," Dave said. "I'll talk with the guys."

"What will you say to them?" Carol asked apprehensively.

"I'm not sure," Dave replied, "but I'll feel them out, try to see how they felt and feel about what happened with Candy. If there's some way to find out how they'd react to doing the same with you...I just don't know."

Candy felt a huge weight lifted from her shoulders after her -- as she thought about it -- showdown with her parents. She bumped into Johnny a few days later and agreed to go back to his house with him, enjoying a wonderful fuck, but disappointed that his roommates weren't there.

"Candy is barely talking to me," Carol complained to Dave when she joined him in the den after dinner, sliding onto his lap facing him, reaching down beneath herself to extract his cock from his pants, then lowering herself onto it. "She hasn't watched television with us since we had that terrible talk with her," she said as she began to fuck him.

"You could tell her that she's welcome to fuck whoever she wants in whatever fashion she chooses," Dave suggested as he enjoyed the feeling of her pussy working his cock.

"How could I do that when I don't believe it?" Carol asked, sliding her hips back and forth as she continued to fuck him.

"It's either that or...unless you want things to continue the way they are, which I'm finding very uncomfortable," Dave said. "I feel as though we're losing her. Are you jealous that she has the...courage to do what she's doing?" he asked.

"Jealous! Of course not," Carol protested. "Why would I be jealous?" she asked.

"Mother-daughter things," Dave replied. "She's doing what you didn't, even though you thought about it."

"You think that I should fuck your friends?" Carol asked, grinding her pussy down on him, squeezing his cock.

"If we weren't married, would you object to being with any of them?" Dave asked.

"Well, no, I suppose not," Carol replied. "They're all good people, friends, attractive each in their own way. They wouldn't be your friends if they weren't."

"Have you even thought about it?" Dave asked as she began rolling her hips back and forth on his cock.

"It's practically the only thing I think about," Carol replied with a laugh.

"Do you ever picture yourself doing it?" Dave asked, feeling the pressure in his balls building.

"Yes," Carol replied after a long hesitation.

"What do you think when you picture doing it?" Dave asked.

"Afraid," Carol replied softly.

"Afraid!" Dave exclaimed. "Why?"

"What if I like it?" Carol asked.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to cum," Dave gasped, not for the first time picturing her with all of her holes plugged by his friends, feeling his balls about to explode.

Carol quickly slid backwards off of his cock and onto her knees between his legs in front of the sofa, leaning over to take his glistening cock into her mouth, savoring the spicy flavor of herself on him, something that she had always loved, then cumming herself when a spray of cum erupted from his cock and began coating her tongue.

"You want me to do it, don't you?" Carol asked softly when she lifted her head after sucking Dave dry.

"I want this to end, one way or the other," Dave replied, breathless from the force of his orgasm. "How is up to you."

"Okay, then. I'll do it," Carol said, her voice trembling.

It was Saturday, the first of the weekend's golf days for Dave, and he had asked Brad, Jim, and Earl to meet him at his house instead of at the golf course, explaining that he wanted to talk with them.

"Candy, I'd like to talk to you after breakfast," Dave said as they ate, Carol's pale, freckled face even more colorless than usual. "Can you stick around this morning?"

"Sure," Candy replied. "I always get my studying done on Saturday mornings so that I can have the rest of the weekend free."

"I'll come to your room when I'm ready," Dave said.

"Okay," Candy agreed, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Why don't you go to the den?" Dave suggested to Carol as he helped her clean up after breakfast when they heard the doorbell ring.

"Are you sure about this?" Carol asked nervously.

"Don't you agree that this will solve our problems with Candy?" Dave asked.

"If it doesn't, nothing will," Carol replied, sighing. "God, this is just so crazy. I'm 41, for Christ's sake."

"Don't they say that women hit their sexual peaks in their 40s?" Dave asked with a smile, turning and heading to answer the door.

He greeted his three golfing buddies, then led them to the den where Carol was sitting on the sofa, still wearing her old-man T-shirt, her much larger breasts mostly visible from the sides and her large, ruby nipples impossible to miss as they pressed against the material of the T-shirt, rock-hard.

"Damn, Carol, you look incredible!" Brad said when he saw her, his eyes wide open as he stared.

"Amen!" Jim agreed.

"What's up?" Earl asked, licking his lips.

Dave explained about the problem that they were having with Candy and they each had the decency to look properly abashed.

"Other than being rude, we really did everything we could to discourage her," Brad said, "but she really didn't give us much of a choice, and truth be told, even though it was probably wrong, it was an incredible experience. She's definitely not the sweet little angel that she appears to be."

Dave then explained how they wanted to create a commonality so that Carol and Candy could re-bond and that they had decided the best way to do that was for Carol to share the experience that she felt was improper so that she could speak from personal experience when she tried to relate to Candy how she felt, to give her more credibility.

"What a minute," Brad said. "Are you saying that you want us to...to..."

"To do the same thing that you did with Candy," Dave said.

"No shit!" Jim said, his jaw dropping as he once again eyed a blushing Carol.

"Well, I can't say that I never entertained the idea of fucking Carol," Earl said, "but are you sure?"

"I wouldn't want to mess up a good friendship, with either of you, any more than I already have," Brad said.

"There's nothing wrong with our friendship," Carol said. "I mean, how could you possibly resist a beautiful young girl in such a situation? Dave and I have talked about this and we're in agreement. We both want it and it won't affect our friendship or our marriage."

"What exactly do you want to do, us to do?" Jim asked.

"What did you do with Candy?" Carol asked. "You don't have to be shy about it, either."

"She sucked our cocks, we ate her pussy, then we fucked her," Earl replied bluntly.

"Then that's what we'll do," Carol said tremulously.

"And you're okay with this?" Brad asked Dave, an incredulous look on his face.

"Yes," Dave replied, "but I want one change. After you eat her, you fuck her. After you've all done that, then you all take her at once."

"Wow!" Jim exclaimed. "No offense, but I am seriously looking forward to this."

"I'd be more offended if you weren't," Carol said, trying to laugh but failing miserably.

"What should we do if we're going to cum while we're fucking you?" Earl asked.

"Did you cum in Candy?" Carol asked, locking eyes with Dave.

"Yeah, we did," Jim replied.

"Then cum in me, too," Carol said, getting the satisfaction of at least seeing Dave gulp a swallow as he stared at her, knowing that he was remembering his promise. "How do we...how did you do it?" she asked.

"She was kneeling in front of us," Jim replied.

"Naked," Earl added when Carol slid from the sofa onto her knees.

Sighing, Carol pulled her old-man T-shirt off over her head, now kneeling naked in front of the three men, her large, thick ruby nipples rock-hard and jutting out.

"Damn, you are even more gorgeous than I imagined," Brad said, shaking his head as he stared at her.

"I'll say," Jim agreed, unfastening his golfing shorts and pushing them down with his boxers, Carol's eyes opening when she saw his hard cock standing out in front of him.

"Who...who was first?" she asked nervously.

"I was," Brad replied, following Jim's example and glancing nervously at Dave.

Dave felt as though time and reality were suspended as he watched his naked wife reach out and cup Brad's balls in her hand at the same time that she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth, not surprising him when she immediately deep throated him, her nose pressed up against his belly as Jim and Earl stared in amazement. He remembered how assiduously Carol had practiced sucking his cock when they first started dating, sucking him off several times a day as she strove to learn how to deep throat him.

"Did Candy...did you cum in her mouth?" Carol asked after sucking Brad's cock for a minute or so, looking up at him as she jacked him with one hand, her pointed tongue flicking out at the slit of his cock.

"N-no," Brad replied, still stunned, "but if you keep doing that..."

Dave saw the smile that momentarily appeared on his wife's face as she took Brad's cock back into her mouth.