Road Trip with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh could only shake his head, "Uh...n...no...that's fine," he stammered, totally flummoxed by his mother's blatant display of raw sexuality. She pulled the front of her little skirt up and then shoved her whole hand down the front of her silky white panties. He watched her fingers moving beneath the sexy fabric of her panties, her hand looking like a little animal moving beneath the alluring material as her fingers toyed with her pussy. The car reeked of her warm womanly scent—and Josh loved it. His mother's backside shifted about restlessly on the car seat as her pleasure level escalated. She shifted her mouth back to her other breast and sucked noisily, the erotic sound like the finest symphony to his ears. He could see her fingers moving back and forth beneath her panties, and the wet sloppy noise emanating from between her legs was electrifyingly erotic, the assault on his senses sending pulsing sensations right to his throbbing cock.

"Nnhhh...nnhhhh," Erica moaned as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Her legs flopped in and out as her fingers worked their magic between her legs, slipping deep between her gooey pussy-lips while her thumb stroked the erect button of her clit. "Nnnnhhh...nnnhhhhh...NNNNNNHHHHHHH!"

Josh looked over as his mother's climax hit her, her lush mature body twitching as she came. Her mouth popped off her nipple and she gasped, "OH FFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK..." as a tremendous orgasm shot through her, every nerve ending tingling in blissful delight. She was huffing and puffing like a runaway steam engine as the delicious sensations of a toe-curling release coursed through her body. Her fingers were working frantically beneath her panties, the gooey wet sounds from her juicy cunt filling the car. Josh felt himself flushing with excitement as his mother's sexy mature form twitched and spasmed as her orgasm pulsed through her. The alluring scent emanating from between her legs overwhelmed him as she quivered and shook, her fingers continuing to work over her gushing cunt as she came and came.

"Oh Jesus...," she moaned deeply, finally slumping back against the seat as the final tingling sensations tripped down her spine. She withdrew her fingers from beneath her panties and held it up, her whole hand glistening with her warm cunt-honey. She looked teasingly at her teenaged son. "You want a taste of this, baby? If you do, you better pull over."

It wasn't a split second later that Josh had the turn signal on and his foot on the brake. He quickly guided the car onto the shoulder of the road and slammed the gear shift into PARK.

"Here you go, sweetie," Erica said teasingly as she turned towards Josh and brought her hand towards his face.

The warm womanly fragrance filtered into Josh's senses luxuriously, making him even hornier than he already was. Her took his mother's wrist in his hand and brought his lips to her glistening fingers.

"That's my boy," Erica said as she reached over with her other hand and wrapped it around the hard cylinder of flesh extending down his leg. She smiled to herself as she stroked him through the tightly-stretched fabric of his shorts, his huge cock ramrod hard beneath her fingers. She could see the outline of the massive mushroom head straining against the khaki material, the engorged knob reaching almost halfway down his thigh. She slipped her sticky fingers between his full lips, watching his eyes close in pleasure as he licked up her warm cunt-honey. As her son's lips and tongue worked at cleaning the warm creamy nectar from her hand, she squeezed his rigid erection firmly and stroked forward, her hand moving towards the leg opening of his shorts, just inches from the enflamed knob. After what he'd just witnessed, his mother's talented hand on his rock-hard cock was all it took to send Josh over the edge.

"MOM...I...I DON'T THINK...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," he warned as he started to come. He could feel his rock-hard prick buck beneath her stroking hand as the first rope of cum shot forth. Both of them looked down to see a white ribbon shoot forth from the leg opening of his shorts and streak down his thigh and past his knee. Erica pumped again and another creamy wad spat forth, landing on his leg, the head of the creamy rope of cum draping over his knee. She kept pumping and they both watched the damp stain on his shorts growing as more semen shot forth, some clinging to the fabric of his shorts and some oozing from the leg opening further down. Josh could feel it running down the inside of his thigh beneath his shorts and knew there was just as much hidden from view as there was covering the exposed part of his thigh. Finally, with a last twitching shudder, his spewing cock slowed, the final dregs of his gooey cum oozing from the wet red eye hidden beneath his shorts. His mother's hand instinctively slowed, knowing her son was done...for now.

"I guess you got a little more excited there than I thought you would," Erica said with a pleased smile on her face, her fingers gently sliding along the prodigious length of her son's spent member.

"I...I couldn't help it," Josh blustered, still trying to catch his breath. "Watching what you did...that...that was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen."

"Well, we seem to have made quite a mess here. We better get those shorts off you and clean you up." With cars whizzing past, Erica undid his shorts. Josh lifted his hips and his mother shimmied them down his hips and off over his shoes. She lifted them up and turned them inside out, a smile spreading across her face as they both looked at the sizable wad of creamy white semen clinging to stained fabric. "That was quite a load, and I'm definitely not letting this go to waste." Josh watched as his mother brought his shorts to her face, her tongue extending forward right into the massive wad of milky cum.

"Mmmm," she purred, her eyes hooded with lust as she noisily sucked a slithery clump of pearly semen into her mouth. "So good." Her tongue came back for more, and Josh sat and watched, his heart thumping in his chest as his mother lapped up his thick white load, her lips and tongue sucking voraciously at the stained material in order to get every drop. "And now for this." She leaned forwards and brought her mouth to his thigh, her lips closing on one sizable ribbon of pearly seed running down his leg. Her lips made him shiver with desire as he watched her lick, her broad flat tongue wickedly caressing his young skin as she gathered in every creamy morsel.

"Looks like you're ready to go again, baby," his mother gave him a teasing smile as they both looked at his stiffening cock, the stallion-like appendage rising once more as he watched his mother lewdly lap up his cum. She wrapped her fingers around his surging cock, her talon-like red fingernails scratching teasingly around the taut skin at the base. Erica smiled to herself, lusting over the amazing recuperative powers of her young son. She looked out the window at the cars speeding by, none of them paying any attention to their vehicle parked at the side of the road. Although she knew she was potentially flirting with disaster if a police officer happened to come by, her insatiable appetite for her son's cum got the better of her. "Would you like me to suck that off for you again, sweetie? Would you like to feed Mommy another big mouthful?" Josh simply groaned in response as his mother licked up the full length of his burgeoning shaft and then slipped her lips down over the flared crimson crown.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Fifteen minutes later, they were on their way again, Josh wearing a clean pair of shorts he'd retrieved by reaching over the seat into his duffel bag. All the while, his mother sat next to him licking her lips, another thick load of her son's creamy semen filling her belly. A short time later, Erica looked over at her handsome son, her hand rubbing lovingly over her flat stomach. "Although you just fed me another big load, do you think we should stop for some real food soon? I want to make sure you keep your strength up."

Josh looked over at his gorgeous mother smiling provocatively at him. There was no mistaking the intent of her words. "I could eat. How about we pull off at the next town and have some lunch?"

"That's great, sweetie." Erica's hand came to rest on her son's thigh as she turned and watched the road ahead, her fingers tracing slowly along the length of his dormant cock. "Just remember, when we go into places during this trip, it's probably safer if you call me Erica, instead of Mom."

"Okay...Erica."

A short time later, Josh pulled off the highway onto a street on the outskirts of a midsize town, the peripheral street littered with numerous chain-style restaurants intent on grabbing the notice of highway travellers. They chose a family-style restaurant and Josh helped his mother from the car, his eyes instinctively going to her shapely legs as she stepped out, the gap between her creamy thighs drawing his gaze as one long toned leg followed the other as he helped her to her feet. She slipped her arm through his and they strode into the restaurant like young lovers, a noticeable bounce in their step.

"Welcome," said the young hostess who greeted them, her eyes looking from one to the other, wondering if these glowing people were engaged in some form of May/December romance. She didn't blame the woman—the guy she was with was definitely hot.

"Hello, a table for two please," Erica replied, giving Josh a quick peck on the cheek. She'd noticed the girl eyeing up her son, and as she looked around, she noticed that all the girls seemed to be well-endowed when it came to the chest department. It reminded her of a Spanish restaurant she and Hal had eaten at during one of their trips to Las Vegas. She remembered the name of the place, 'Gabriel's'. Looking at all the lush tits surrounding them, it gave her an idea. If things worked out the way she thought, it could be quite an interesting lunch for both of them.

"Would a booth be okay?" the young girl asked, purposely pushing her full breasts higher as she grabbed a couple of menus from the countertop and pulled them to her chest.

"A booth would be fine." The girl led the way, her curvy rear end swaying seductively from side to side. Erica flicked her eyes to her son, happy to see that he noticed the curvy swells of the teasing young girl's ass jiggling before him, the roundness of them nicely in proportion to her ample chest.

The hostess placed the menus on opposite sides of the table, but Erica scooted well in on one side of the booth and pulled the other menu towards her. "We'll share this side. I'm sure you don't mind, do you?"

"Oh no, not at all," the young girl said, forcing a smile as Erica reached over and possessively pulled Josh down next to her. "Justine will be your waitress, she'll be right over."

"Mom, we've never sat like this before," Josh said, a big smile on his face as his gaze was drawn magnetically to his mother's huge tits that were all but resting on the table in front of her.

"We've done a lot of things on this trip already that we had never done before," his mother said, snuggling up next to him in the booth, the side of her breast pushing warmly into his arm. She reached down below the edge of the table, her hand dropping into his lap, her fingers tracing tantalizingly over his groin. "You haven't forgotten already, have you?" She whispered softly into his ear, her warm breath stirring his recently satiated libido.

"N...no, I haven't," Josh stammered, looking around the restaurant to make sure no one could see what his mother was doing. Fortunately, the table cloth hung down far enough to hide his mother's manipulating hand from any straying eyes.

"That's my boy," Erica said, her voice gushing with praise as her fingers closed over the beefy cylinder of his dick and squeezed lovingly. She flipped open her menu with her other hand. "Now, what should we have for lunch? I think I'd like something that will fill me right up. What do you think I should have?" She punctuated her question by giving his swelling dick another playful squeeze.

"Ohnnnn," Josh groaned, feeling the blood surging hotly into his stiffening member. "You...you can have whatever you want, Mom."

"Hi, I'm Justine. I'll be your waitress today." Erica and Josh's attention was diverted by the young girl who'd magically appeared, tossing a couple of coasters on the table in front of them. She was a plump little thing with shimmering red hair, an angelic face and a brilliant smile. Erica noticed her main attribute right away—a tremendous pair of incredibly round chubby-looking tits that were currently straining against the fabric of the white t-shirt all the employees were wearing, the t-shirts bearing the logo of the restaurant. The girl's breasts looked big and soft, and the impressive size was definitely stretching the limits of the t-shirt she'd been given to wear. When Josh looked up and his eyes instinctively went to the girl's massive chest, Erica noticed a definite pulsing in his cock as it pushed upwards against her stroking fingers, his eyes feasting on the delectable sight of the girl's voluptuous tits as well. "Can I get you two started with some drinks?"

"Just an ice water for me," Erica replied. Josh asked for the same before Erica continued, "And dear, could you bring me a separate empty glass, please?"

"Sure, no problem," the sexy chubbette said, her toothpaste-commercial smile sparkling at them as she stepped away.

"Look at all the girls working in this place," Erica said. "It almost looks like the Playboy mansion with all these boobs on display."

"Oh...uh gee, I never noticed," Josh responded, innocently looking around.

"Oh yeah, I can tell that you never noticed." Erica gave his stiffening cock another teasing squeeze, letting him know he wasn't fooling her. "I don't mind you noticing, sweetie. I'm not going to be around once you get to Stanford. You're going to have to find girls like these on your own."

All of sudden, Josh looked disheartened. "Mom, I...I..."

"It's alright, dear." Erica moved close and whispered into her distraught son's ear. "Like I said, for these next two weeks, I'm going to take as many loads out of this beautiful cock that I can. I want you to totally fill me up with all that creamy cum of yours. This body is yours to do whatever you want with...whenever you want." Erica nipped at his ear before sitting back and peering around the restaurant. "Don't worry about what's going to happen later, just look around and enjoy what you're seeing right now. I think we can both have a little fun with this."

"Here you go," Justine said as she placed two glasses of ice water in front of them before reaching for the empty glass on her tray. "And one extra. Have you decided what you'd like yet?"

Erica and Josh looked at their menus and both ordered the lunch special of the day; a clubhouse sandwich with a side salad. It was only lunch and they knew they wanted to be back on the road fairly soon. With a smile and quick turn, Justine took their order to the kitchen, her chubby boobs bouncing enticingly as she walked away.

"How do you think it would feel to have this hard cock of yours sliding between those big tits of hers?" Erica asked as her hand beneath the table undid the button of Josh's shorts and slid down his zipper.

"Mom!" Josh gasped under his breath as his mother reached into his shorts and pulled out his stiffening member.

"Easy, sweetie. Just have a drink of water and relax. Sit back and take a look at the boobs on all the girls working in this place. They're all huge, just like this gorgeous slab of meat I have in my hand. Oh God, do I ever love your cock. I can't believe how it can feel so hard and yet so velvety soft at the same time." With her delicate hand methodically shucking up and down his rigid prick, Erica took a big drink of her own water, and Josh did the same, washing away some of the road dust from their throats. Erica slowed the movements of her hand, but left it circling her son's throbbing dick, luxuriating in the feeling of his powerful teenage manhood in her hand.

Josh couldn't believe his mother was being so brazen, taking a risk in a public place like this. Plus, he was shocked that she was encouraging him to look at all the big-titted waitresses. But he loved it too, especially the feel of his mother's warm mature hand as she slowly worked his pulsing erection. A few minutes later, Justine arrived with their food, her big tits jiggling beneath her white t-shirt as she placed their plates in front of them. When Josh's eyes automatically zeroed in on her chest, he felt his mother's teasing fingers stroke him a little more vigorously, her thumb slipping over the dripping red eye and rubbing his oozing precum back over the sensitive membranes of his cock-head.

"Ohhhnn," he groaned.

"Are you okay?" Justine asked, concern in her voice.

"Uh, yes, I'm fine. I guess I just realized how hungry I was. This looks so good."

"Are the breasts here real?" Erica interrupted.

"Uh...pardon me?" Justine replied, a look of shock on her pretty face, the skin of her cheeks flushing bright pink. Josh's jaw had dropped open in surprise as well.

"In the clubhouse sandwiches. Some places use processed turkey." Erica purposely let her eyes rest for a second on the young girl's buxom chest, her tongue slipping out to run teasingly over her bottom lip before looking back up into the waitress' surprised eyes as she lifted the piece of toast on her sandwich. "The breasts here definitely look real. It just tastes so much better in your mouth. I always prefer that. Don't you like real breast meat, Josh?"

"Yes, M...er...Erica."

Erica grinned as a wave of relief washed over the young girl, a big smile back on her face.

"Yes, it's real turkey. I've seen them make it in the kitchen." Justine seemed much more relaxed, now that she knew what Erica's comment had been about. "Can I get you anything else?"

"I think we're good for now."

The waitress left them to their food, and the two travellers dug in, Erica maintaining her teasing grip on her son's cock with her hand beneath the table while using the other hand to eat with. Josh loved it, being encouraged by his sexy mother to ogle the buxom waitresses, his eyes especially returning to the large jiggly melons of their chubby waitress, Justine. His gaze didn't go unnoticed by his mother.

"She's got quite a nice pair there, doesn't she?" Erica said as she gave his turgid dick a firm stroke at the same time as she took a big drink of her water, nearly draining her glass.

"Yes. They're nice, but not as nice as yours, Mom," Josh replied, almost groaning as his pleasure level continued to escalate under his mother's stroking hand.

"I bet they're wonderfully soft," Erica continued, her hand stroking purposely along the full length of her son's rampant erection, swivelling her wrist to create a provocative corkscrewing motion. She could feel her son getting more and more excited. She wanted to take him right over the edge now. "And I bet her nipples are huge. Look, you can see them poking out right through her t-shirt."

Josh's eyes looked at the young girl's prodigious chest as she took the order at the table next to them. His mother was right—the full chubby tits were pushing deliciously against the white t-shirt, her prominent nipples casting erotic shadows on the soft fabric.

Erica could feel him stiffen even more as his breathing became more ragged, her twisting hand pumping vigorously up and down the pulsing length of his huge cock. His precum had totally coated her hand, and she could subtly hear the erotic wet sound of her pumping hand going back and forth from beneath the table. She reached forward with her other hand and grabbed the empty glass she'd ask for, drawing it beneath the table and positioning the open end right in front of her son's dripping cock-head. She knew it was time to end her son's blissful agony. "Wouldn't you just love to blow a massive load all over those gorgeous tits of hers? Absolutely coat her breasts with a batch of hot thick teenage cum. Just pump it all out until she's totally covered with the stuff."