Road Trip with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her third orgasm, she called Clyde, the semi-drunk who pulled the overnight shift at the motel. Not wanting to miss a moment of the illicit incestuous affair going on above her, she told Clyde she would take his shift for him. Happy not to have to leave his half-finished bottle of Jack Daniels, Clyde was quick to agree. After her fourth climax, Yvonne called home, telling her husband that Clyde had called in sick and she was stuck pulling the all-nighter. The couple upstairs had been going at it relentlessly, and Yvonne's fingers were turning prune-like from being soaked in her pussy for the last couple of hours, but she loved what she was hearing, and what she was feeling. She vowed to come up with something to get her strapping young son alone with her. If this woman could do it, she could do it too.

Eventually, the creaking of the bed stopped, and then she heard the shower running. After bringing herself off one more time, she reluctantly withdrew her hand from her juicy cunt, licking her fingers clean. She'd never done that before, but thinking about what was happening upstairs, she felt compelled to do it. A short time later, she heard the door of their room close and the sound of walking on the passageway above. She saw the couple emerge from the base of the stairs.

"Wow, do they ever look great," she thought to herself as mother and son made their way to their car, arm in arm. She watched from the window as the woman spoke to her son, and then made her way towards the office. Yvonne quickly pretended to be doing some paperwork behind the desk.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you," Erica said as she approached the desk.

"Oh, no bother," Yvonne replied, her eyes taking in the sight of the beautiful woman in a gorgeous pink mini-dress, the clinging material wrapped attractively around every inviting curve. She couldn't help but look at the woman's impressive chest, the dress and bra she was wearing making her tits look even huger than they already were. Yvonne felt herself blushing.

"Yes," Erica said, leaning slightly on the high counter so that her breasts were mashed upwards, the swells of her tits almost spilling out of the top of her dress onto the counter. She noticed Yvonne's eyes instinctively look down at them enviously. "I was wondering if we could get some new sheets—we've made quite a mess up there." She looked Yvonne right in the eye, as calm as can be.

"Oh, of course, no problem," Yvonne replied, feeling herself flushing even more.

"That's great. We're going out to get something to eat, but I don't think we'll be too long. I want to check out that bed again." Yvonne could only gape as the beautiful woman made her way back to the door. "Oh yes," the woman said as she stopped and turned, "could we get some clean towels too before you finish your shift? I'd appreciate that."

"Yes, of course. I can take care of that for you. There's been a change and our overnight clerk can't make it in. I'm actually going to be stuck here all night." Yvonne gave a shrug of her shoulders, as if to indicate it was going to be a hardship.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you're going to try and get some rest during the night. I hope we don't keep you up." Yvonne's eyes opened wide in surprise. With a wry smile, Erica left, closing the door behind her. She walked slowly to the car, knowing the eyes of the woman were following every step she took.

"Okay, sweetie," Erica said to Josh once she slid into the passenger seat, "pull around the corner so the car's out of sight and stop."

"What?"

"Just do it, baby. Trust me."

Josh pulled the car over to a parking spot at the curb less than a minute later, the car hidden from view from the motel. Erica grabbed his hand as they got out and she led him to the back of the motel. They climbed the back stairs and came around the corner at the opposite end of the passageway from where they'd gone down just a few minutes before. Erica stopped and pulled Josh into the recessed doorway of the room at the end.

"What are we doing?" Josh asked, totally confused by his mother's behavior.

"Sshhhh," Erica hissed, pulling him deeper into the little alcove. "Trust me. If I'm right, it should just be a minute or two more. She peaked around the corner, looking down towards their room. Josh did likewise, wondering what was going on. The deepening twilight and the recessed doorway kept them well-hidden from view.

"There," Erica whispered, holding up a finger to make sure Josh kept quiet. He peaked around the corner, seeing the desk clerk coming up the stairs at the far end, her arms loaded up with sheets and towels. The two of them watched as the woman went to the door of their room, took a look around to make sure no one was watching her, and then used her master key to get into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Come on," Erica whispered, tiptoeing down the raised walkway as they saw the light come on in their room through the window. Before she'd left the room, Erica had opened the drapes slightly after they'd closed them earlier. She thought she had read the woman in the office correctly, and her sordid little plan was working out just as she hoped. Opening the drapes partially was a necessary part of her plan. They stealthily drew up on the window and they stopped at the edge, leaning forward to look inside.

Yvonne was standing next to the bed, the linens still in her hand. They could see her nose twitch as she sniffed, and Erica smiled, knowing the room absolutely reeked of sex. Yvonne seemed to look closer at the bed, and her jaw dropped as she set the clean linens down on the floor. They watched as she dropped to her knees at the side of the bed and picked up the small brown towel that Erica had brought from the bathroom, the one she'd used to catch Josh's load when she'd jerked him off. Yvonne's eyes flicked to the door for second to make sure she was still alone, and then brought the towel up towards her face as she inhaled, her nostrils flaring slightly. Her eyes closed in bliss as the intensely masculine scent of the young man's semen filtered into her senses. She breathed deeply once more, and then opened her eyes as she stuck out her tongue, pressing the tip right into the clump of gooey cum clinging to the towel.

"Fuck me," Josh whispered in surprise, his eyes glued to the lurid display going on before him. Erica squeezed his hand to let him know to be quiet. They continued to watch as the woman ran her tongue up the towel, her tongue becoming coated with a thick layer of teenage semen.

"Mmmmm," A muffled groan reached their ears as she drew her cum-coated tongue back into her mouth. They could see her mouth moving, her tongue rolling around inside her mouth as she savoured the taste. She swallowed, and then brought the towel back to her lips, hungry for more. Erica tugged at Josh's arm as they watched her slip one hand beneath her skirt as she held the cummy towel to her mouth with her other hand. They could see her arm flexing as she manipulated her fingers between her legs. She licked at the towel again, lapping up more teenage seed. She kept licking, getting as much of the potent nectar as she could. She then shoved the towel right into her mouth, sucking voraciously on the cum-soaked fabric.

"Holy shit, is that ever hot," Josh mumbled quietly, his cock starting to stiffen once more as he watched the woman. He'd never really given her a second glance, but she looked so fucking hot eating his cum like that. When she was done with the towel, she tossed it aside. With a quick glance at the door to make sure nobody was coming in, she leaned forward over the bed, and they watched as she looked intently at the mess they'd made on the sheets. She reached forward, slipping her fingers into the puddle of cum Erica has pushed out of her pussy. She drew her fingers up, the thick gooey semen clinging to her fingers while some remained stuck to the bed. As her hand came away from the sheets, slender webs of pearly seed followed, the strands getting thinner and thinner until they finally snapped, some falling back to the sheets while some continued to dangle from her fingers. She brought her hand to her mouth, her tongue reaching forward as she let the drizzly goo drop right into her mouth.

"Mmmm," they heard her purr again as she slipped her glistening fingers between her lips, her tongue lapping up the viscous fluid. She reached forward again and gathered up more cum, feeding herself. Her hand was busy beneath her skirt again as she licked at her fingers, eager to get as much of the teenage seed inside her as she could.

"Nnnngghghhhh..." The woman started to moan again. Erica squeezed Josh's arm again as they watched the woman climax, her busy fingers bringing her off. Her body was shaking as she licked at her fingers, her body twitching and shaking as she leaned over the bed. When she finally started to calm down, she kept her hand between her legs and leaned further over, pressing her face right against the sheets. They could see her licking, her face pressed firmly against the sheets as she sucked up their mutual discharge clinging to the fabric. Her hand remained between her legs, and as she sucked feverishly at the sheets, she came again, shaking and twitching in ecstasy.

"Holy fuck, she's loving it," Josh whispered to his mother, his cock now an iron bar in his pants.

"C'mon, let's go before she sees us," Erica said as she took Josh's hand and pulled him away. They tiptoed away, making their way to the car.

"Jesus, was that ever hot," Josh said, starting the car and pulling away from the curb.

"You're not kidding," Erica replied, the whole scene intensely hotter than she ever imagined. "Man, did you see how turned on that woman was?"

"Yeah, she's not the only one. It turned me on just watching her." He nodded towards his groin. Erica reached over, her fingers tracing over the rock-hard erection straining against the inside of his pant leg.

"Do you think you can keep that under control for a little while so we can have something to eat?" She kept her fingers running up and down his prick, unable to draw her hand away from her son's steely erection.

"I don't know. That was so hot I feel like I could come right away."

"Uh, okay," Erica said as she looked around while Josh drove, her fingers squeezing hotly along his turgid shaft. "Pull over behind that office building."

Josh immediately did as she said, and within seconds they were hidden from view behind the building. Josh turned off the car as his mother undid her seat belt and reached for his zipper. Within seconds, she had his cock out and her lips wrapped around it. Two minutes later, she was swallowing, rope after rope of creamy jizz sliding down her throat. She continued to suck, nursing at his prick as she drew out every silky drop, his semen finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach.

"Okay, let's go find some real food," Erica said as she lifted her mouth off his spent prick and licked her lips. "I might want some more of that for dessert later."

They headed to the restaurant, both of them anxious to get back to their motel room. Erica looked over at her handsome son as her hand rested tenderly on his semi-hard cock. She felt that hot itch in her pussy, and she looked forward to her son filling her with enough cum to put out the smoldering fire that was burning deep within her dripping cunt.

To be continued...