Road Trip with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnghh...unghh..." Josh tried to stifle his moan as he felt those delicious contractions in his midsection take control of his body. He tried to remain still but could feel himself tensing and flexing as he started to climax, his eyes glued to the chubby girl's voluminous guns as she jotted down the order on her pad, just a few feet away but totally oblivious to what was going on below the table right next to her.

"That's it, give Mommy all of that hot cum of yours," Erica said, holding the head of her son's jerking cock in the mouth of the glass as she vigorously pumped him with her other hand. "Get it all out, I want all of it."

Josh kept cumming, his bucking cock spitting out wad after wad of baby batter as his mother's talented mature hand worked him over. He could feel the blissful pulsations in his cock as his mother's pumping hand drew out gob upon gob of fresh semen. It aroused him even more to know his mother was gathering his load of potent seed in the glass she was holding over the head of his spitting erection. Finally, with a last tremulous shiver, he collapsed back against his seat, his mother's hand instinctively slowing its wonderfully tortuous stroking along his hot prick.

Erica brought her hand to the base of his spent cock and slowly milked upwards, forcing all the liquid goodness she craved out of her son. Below the table, she drew the drooling tip across the rim of the glass, getting every bit of her son's tasty semen into the glass that she could.

"Can I get you another glass of water?" Erica's attention was diverted from what she was doing. She looked up to see Justine standing next to their table, her eyes nodding to Erica's nearly empty water glass.

"I think I've got everything I need right here," the older woman replied confidently as she brought the glass out from beneath the table. She saw Josh's eyes open wide in surprise as she held the glass up for the young girl to see. Erica swirled the glass slowly, her son's thick milky cum sliding up and down the sides of the glass, the brilliant whiteness leaving a pearly residue behind as it continually pooled in the bottom.

"Ah...I...I," Justine gasped out and her jaw dropped, recognizing the viscous fluid for what it was. The young girl's face turned bright pink as she flushed instantly, but her eyes never left the glass as Erica continued to swirl it hypnotically.

"Yes, I think this is just what I need," Erica said in a soft lulling voice as she brought the glass up towards her face. She could see the excitement in the girl's eyes, and she knew this sweet young thing would have quite a tale to tell, and something to think about when she plunged her fingers into that juicy pussy of hers when she got home tonight, if she could last that long before she needed to come. She wanted to see the girl get even more excited. She paused for a second and hovered over the glass, the masculine scent of her son's warm semen wafting sensually into her nostrils.

"Mmmm, it smells so warm...and manly," Erica said with a dreamy look in her eyes as she looked directly at the waitress. With the girl's eyes locked on her, Erica brought the glass to her lips and slowly tipped it up. She could see the girl watching, totally enthralled, as her son's warm thick goo slid forward, the milky fluid slithering snakelike onto her tongue. She could feel the nasty sliminess of it on her tongue, and she loved it. She tipped the glass downwards slightly as her mouth filled, and then she swallowed, a soft purr emanating from her throat as her eyes closed in bliss, luxuriating in the wicked sensation of her son's silky cream sliding deep into her stomach. After gulping noticeably, she looked up, seeing the young girl looking down at her from the side of the table, her plump breasts heaving beneath her straining t-shirt as she breathed rapidly, her pink face now glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration. Erica raised the glass to her lips and tipped it up once more. Her eyes were locked on Justine's face as she felt the warm fluid slip between her lips and onto her tongue as she hungrily went for a second mouthful. She eagerly let the warm pearly fluid slide into her mouth, happy to see that there was still a sizable amount left in the glass.

Justine's eyes were glued to the wickedly lewd scene of the older woman slurping down a huge load of cum that she'd obviously jerked out of her young lover. The plump waitress could feel her pussy dripping, a nagging itch starting deep in her drooling snatch. She'd never seen anything so erotic in her young life, and this sexy mature woman had no qualms whatsoever about what she was doing. Justine felt the wetness between her legs as her leaking vagina all but gushed into her pants.

"Would you like to try it?" Erica asked, holding the glass forward. Justine's eyes flicked to Josh, who was also watching her, a calm smile on his face. They could see the dizzying torment the girl was going through, suddenly hit with an erotic dilemma she had never dreamed of when coming in to work today. With a quick nod, she reached forward and took the glass, her eyes flicking about the room to make sure no one was watching. Satisfied, she brought the glass to her lips, her nostrils flaring slightly as she inhaled the scintillating masculine fragrance of the young man's semen. Her eyes half-closed as the heady aroma wafted into her senses. A soft moan vibrated deep in her throat as she tipped the glass up, letting the thick white fluid slip into her mouth. The rest of the massive load slithered forth, pooling on her broad flat tongue. When she had it all, she closed her mouth, savoring the intense masculine flavor. Erica and Josh both watched as she slowly moved the slimy clump from one side of her mouth to the other, seeming reluctant to lose the treasured prize she was savoring. But finally, overcome by the rising sensations of arousal within her, she swallowed.

"NNgghghhh," Justine groaned as she leaned against the side of the table, the illicitly wicked sensation of the young man's silky cum sliding down her throat triggering an orgasm deep inside her. She felt her pussy twitch as the nerve-shattering tremors shot out from her core, blossoming in a hot flash throughout her body. She was quivering as her climax rapidly tore through her, her big soft breasts rising and falling as she gasped. When the tingling sensations finally subsided, she looked up, a shocked look on her face, overcome with guilt at what she'd just done.

"It tastes wonderful, doesn't it, sweetheart?" Erica said softly, her words calming the girl. "I'm going to be drinking plenty of that straight from the source for the next two weeks. By the way, you missed a little bit." All three looked down at the glass in the waitress' hand. A pearly clump still clung to the inside of the glass near the rim. With another quick look around the room, Justine lifted the glass once more to her face, her tongue slipping over the rim as she lapped up the last tasty morsel.

"There, that's better. Now you've got it all," Erica said as she reached for her purse. "I think we're ready for the bill now."

Justine put the glass down and with her face flushing red, she reached into the front of her apron and pulled out their bill.

"Here you go, dear." Erica handed over a number of bills, even before the bill had even hit the table. She'd known after what she'd done that she was going to pay in cash—there was no way she wanted anyone looking them up on Facebook or something after seeing their name on a credit card. "There should be enough there for a nice tip for you too, besides the one that's warming your belly right now. Come now, Josh, time to go."

Josh quickly stuffed his deflated prick into his shorts and did them up before sliding out of the booth, his mother right behind him. Erica purposely slipped her hand through Josh's arm and walked out without once looking back. Josh couldn't resist—as they approached the door, he quickly looked back to see Justine staring after them, her plump young body trembling. As he'd turned, he noticed her slip the glass into a front pocket of her apron, and he wondered if she was taking it home as a souvenir of her erotic experience. When they got to the car and Erica took her turn at the wheel, he told his mother what he'd seen, and asked about the glass.

"Oh yes, definitely. That glass is going home with her. I'm sure her tongue will be wearing out the inside of that rim before she's done with it. I think between that glass and her fingers, she's going to have a busy night."

*

They were soon back on the freeway, Josh still recovering from his mother's audacious behavior in the restaurant. But he loved it, loved the freedom she seemed to be feeling, loved the fact that she was enjoying so much showing him off, her inhibitions seeming to fly out the window with each passing mile. He turned and looked at the scenery, the hilly landscape they were entering momentarily capturing his attention. But he knew that wouldn't last long—not with his mother sitting beside him. They'd been on the road for less than two hours before he found himself staring surreptitiously at her spectacular form, her magnificent breasts looking absolutely exquisite as he looked at them in profile, the big warm mounds visible from beneath her bare arms as she reached forward to hold the steering wheel. Just looking at her, he felt his prick start to stiffen once more. He remembered what she'd said the night before, and how she was willing to take care of his "needs", as many times a day as he wanted.

"Uh...mom," he said quietly, not sure if he should be so bold.

"Yes, sweetie, what is it?"

"I...uh...I need to come again."

"Already?" she asked, her eyes dropping down to his groin. A smile came to her face as he reached down and slid his fingers along the substantial cylinder of flesh running down his pant leg. Erica felt that itchy twinge in her pussy as she looked at the stiffening member, knowing her son had gotten off in the restaurant, but it had only made her more aroused than she had been. She knew she needed some satisfaction too. She looked around at the road signs, seeing a turnoff for another small town approaching. "Well, at this rate, I wonder if we'll even get there in two weeks. I know it's early, but what do you think about stopping for the night?" Josh looked at her, his eyes growing big at the thought of having some extra hours in a motel room with his mother. Erica looked over at her handsome son, a wickedly teasing glint in her eye. "I think we should find a decent but sleazy motel. That way, it'll feel even nastier when you can keep me full of that big thick cock of yours all night long. Would you like that?"

Josh was too dumbfounded to even speak. He could only nod, his eyes feasting on her sumptuous tits as his head bobbed up and down in agreement.

"That's my good boy. We should be able to find something down this road," Erica said as she took the next turnoff. Just a short distance down the road they found a two-storey motel, part of a nationwide chain. It was nothing fancy and was going to be clean enough with no extras, but that was just fine with Erica—she wanted to be fucked within an inch of her life, ridden hard and fast all night long like a cheap whore. She wanted her son to absolutely douse her with cum, putting out the intense fire she felt burning between her legs. She got Josh to come into the hotel office with her, and filled out the papers as the woman manning the desk looked them over. The woman was on duty by herself, and she kept looking from Erica over to Josh, and then back again, seemingly trying to figure out what their story was.

Yvonne Shaughnessy was a couple of years older than Erica, and in relatively decent shape. She was proud of the body she'd managed to maintain over the years, considering she'd given birth to three boys. She was relatively plain, and she could never get over the fact that she rarely measured up to other woman when it came to natural beauty. She lived a commonplace existence, settled into the day-to-day drudgery of working at this motel while her sad-sack husband toiled away as a low-level office clerk. Her only sense of pride came from watching her three strapping boys grow up, happy that they were turning into handsome young men.

Yvonne was on the late afternoon through evening shift at the motel, and she was surprised by the couple who had just come in. The woman was an absolute knockout, with a body to die for. Yvonne had a nice set of 34C breasts, but looking at the impressive chest on this beautiful woman, she couldn't help but be jealous by the spectacular set of knockers this woman had. From the corner of her eye, she noticed the eyes of the young man she was with surreptitiously lingering on those round full breasts too. He was a well-built young man—tall and broad-shouldered, like her oldest son. As she looked him up and down, she wondered if these two were lovers. If they were, she definitely envied the woman—this young man looked like he could really be something in the sack. Her husband had been having erection difficulties for years now, and Yvonne craved a good hard fucking. She'd noticed herself eyeing up her own son recently, seeing the same powerful masculine physique on her son that this young man standing before her right now had. She wanted to see if she could figure out what these two had between them. She took the woman's credit card information and paperwork and turned to her computer.

"So, uh...two beds, Mrs. Gibson?" Yvonne asked, giving Erica a questioning look as she read her name from the check-in sheet. She put a firm tone in her voice, as if she assumed two beds, and any other answer would come as a surprise.

"Nope. One bed," Erica replied purposely as she gave the woman a cold determined look. "And make sure it's one with a new strong bed. My young friend here and I plan on giving it a good workout tonight."

Yvonne's presumptuous attitude that she'd been giving them withered away like the Wicked Witch of the West right before their eyes. Beneath the stern front she had put up, she was thrilled by their answer. She felt a little twitch deep in her pussy as she thought about these two together, and how hot the sex between them must be. With that in mind, she knew exactly where she wanted to put these two. She coughed to compose herself and then reached for her old-fashioned pigeonhole board full of keys. "Room 201 right above the office has a bed that was just replaced recently." She turned and handed Erica the key, her face flushed with excitement now. But to Erica and Josh, it seemed as if she was turning red from embarrassment.

"I hope you won't mind a little noise," Erica said coyly as she turned and strode towards the door. "I want to get started on testing that bed out right away." With the woman standing there open-mouthed, they left the office, Josh carrying their overnight bags up to the room.

"Mom, I can't believe what you said to that woman?"

"Relax, Josh. Like that waitress in the restaurant, it'll give that woman a story to tell. Believe me, she's down there right now with her ear turned to the ceiling." Erica entered the room, and they both looked at the bed. It had a big wooden headboard and footboard, and looked far from new. As Josh set down their bags, she purposely bounced on the mattress, smiling at her son as the bed squeaked noticeably.

"That bed's really noisy," Josh said with a look of surprise on his face. "It doesn't seem new to me."

"Oh, sweetie, you've got a lot to learn about women. That woman gave us this room on purpose. She knew the bed in here was old and noisy. She wants to be able to hear us." Erica reached into her purse and pulled out her lipstick, her eyes locked on her son's as he watched her apply a thick shiny layer of red hotness to her lips. As Josh watched her turn her mouth into a sexy red gash, he felt his prick strain even more against the front of his shorts. Erica got off the bed and sidled over to her son with a provocative sashay of her wide matronly hips, a smoldering look of sensuality in her eyes. "What do you say we put on a real show for her?"

"That waitress, and now this woman downstairs—you're really enjoying this, aren't you, Mom?"

"I am, baby, and you know why?" Erica asked as she closed in on her son, her arms slipping around his neck. "It's because of you. I'm so happy that we've found each other in this way. I am so in love with you, it's leaving me breathless every time I look at you. While we're on the road like this, I don't care how much people see. I want to take advantage of every minute we have together. Right now I feel like I can never get enough of you." She leaned in and kissed her son feverishly, her tongue sliding deep into his mouth, a warm catlike sound purring from her throat. As she continued to kiss him, her hand slid down the front of his body, her fingers eagerly seeking out his rising member.

His mother's loving words had only served to fan the flames of Josh's already burning libido. He kissed his mother back with a deep yearning, his tongue entwined with hers as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, feeling her ample breasts warmly crushed against his chest. "I love you, Mom, more than anything," he said when they finally pulled back from their searing kiss.

"I love you too, baby. And I want to feel you deep inside me." Her slender hand closed around his engorged prick, feeling the pulsations of his powerful erection beneath her fingers. "I want you to drive every hard inch of this beautiful cock of yours all the way into me, and I want you to keep fucking me until I can't take it anymore."

"Oh God, Mom, you are so beautiful," Josh said as he picked his mother up and carried her to the bed, dropping her down onto the mattress, the bed loudly squeaking in protest. He stood over her and peeled of his shirt, her admiring gaze taking in the powerful plates of his sculpted chest as she looked up, his full crotch mere inches from her face. She loved his swimmer's torso, the V-shape of his upper body drawing your eyes downwards from his muscular arms and broad shoulders to his trim waist and pronounced abs. Erica licked her lips in anticipation as she viewed his defined six-pack, knowing it was leading to that magnificent cock her son had lying in wait, just for her.

Josh looked at the hunger burning in his mother's eyes as she watched him undress. He flipped open the button on his shorts and slowly drew down his zipper, his mother's gaze never leaving the teasing show he was giving her. With his zipper all the way down, he reached inside and pulled out his turgid member, pointing the massive lance right at his mother's face as he gave it a slow teasing stroke from the base to the head, precum oozing from the drooling tip and dangling down enticingly. "You're ready for this, aren't you, Mom?"

"Oh God, am I ever," Erica replied in a husky voice as she leaned forwards and slid her tongue below the shimmering gob of precum, letting the silky fluid gather on her tongue. Josh slowly milked his hand forward, causing more of the slimy discharge to flow onto her tongue.

"That's the way, Mom, every drop is for you." Josh pumped a couple more times, the pool of discharge on his mother's tongue growing in size. Finally, he flicked his beefy cock, causing the shimmering web to snap, some of the precum leaving a glistening trail across her cheek. Erica eagerly swallowed, taking her son's warm slimy discharge deep into her stomach.

"Get on your back and get your legs up," Josh said confidently as he pushed his mother towards the center of the bed. Erica eagerly complied, scrambling into the middle of the bed and drawing her legs up. Josh kneeled on the mattress and crawled forward, the springs creaking loudly beneath him. As his mother's legs came up, her little skirt slid higher, revealing her full creamy thighs. As he looked up, he could see his mother's tremendous breasts rising and falling beneath her tight sweater as she breathed raggedly, her stiff nipples protruding boldly against the tight fabric. The look of pure lust on her face caused him to lose control—he had never wanted anything so badly in his life as he wanted to fuck his mother right now.