Road Trip with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSSS..." Erica hissed as she felt the first blast of Josh's ejaculation erupt inside her, the powerful stream of cum shooting into her like a fireball. She flexed the muscles inside her mature pussy, her talented cunt pulling at her son's spewing cock like a gripping fist.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that is so goooooood," Josh moaned as he continued to come, flooding his mother's insides with a massive load of thick teenage cum. They came at the same time, both of their bodies shaking and twitching as mother and son relished in the ultimate bliss that only they can share together. The pleasure was so intense, Josh felt like he was never going to stop coming. Rope after rope of hot thick cum poured forth into his mother's welcoming cunt, the overflow leaking out from the connection of their two joined bodies and sliding onto the sheets beneath them. Josh pulled back slightly and thrust once more, pouring a few more jets of semen into his mother's hot oily depths. Finally, a quivering shudder ran down his spine and he collapsed on top of her, releasing her legs as they fell back onto the bed on either side of him. They both lay there gasping, totally spent, but blissfully happy.

"Do you hear how quiet it is?" Erica whispered with a smile as she tenderly kissed her son's ear.

"I'm surprised this bed didn't break," Josh replied, dropping his mouth to suck softly at his mother's swollen nipple.

"Me too. The way you were pounding it into me like that, I thought for sure we were going to go right through the floor." She paused and slowly rolled her hips, letting him know how much she loved what had just happened. "Not that I'm complaining or anything, but you nearly wore me out, baby."

"You don't mean you're done for the night, do you?" Josh lightly nipped at the stiff bud of her nipple, letting her know he wasn't done by any means.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Erica moaned, pulling Josh against her so he could nurse at her breast. "There's no way I'm done for the night, but I think I deserve to be taken out for a nice dinner first, don't you?"

"Whatever the lady wants, the lady gets," Josh replied, his eyes smiling at his mother as he latched onto her other large breast and sucked wantonly.

"Oh God, I could lay here and let you do that all day," Erica purred, her eyes closing softly for a few seconds. "But let's take a shower first. We need to get cleaned up and then I'm going to wear one of my new outfits for you when we go out."

"Which one?" Josh's curiosity was piqued now. He loved to see his mother in sexy clothes.

"You'll see, sweetie," Erica said. "Just be patient. Why don't you get the shower going and I'll come in and join you in a minute." She looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "I want to take my time washing that beautiful cock of yours."

Josh shivered as she looked at him teasingly. "Okay," he said, withdrawing his spent dick from inside her in a wet slippery rush. Hurrying into the bathroom, he got the shower going and pulled down two big fluffy towels from the rack nearby. He was surprised to see that the towels were a deep chocolate brown, but he smiled to himself when he figured that in a cheap motel like this, it was less likely to show blood stains. The shower was a decent size, with floor to ceiling glass doors. When the water was hot enough, Josh stepped into the shower, taking the wrapper off the soap and grabbing his shampoo out of his toiletry bag.

Erica laid on the bed for a couple of minutes, recovering from the intense fucking her son had just given her. When he pulled his massive cock out of her, she could feel the load he'd dumped inside her sliding forth, oozing from between her spread legs. She left her legs splayed wide open, letting her puffy and abused cunt recover from her son's blissfully vigorous fucking. As the slithering wads of semen trickled from between her vivid pink labia, a nasty idea came to mind. She sat up slightly, supporting herself on her elbows as she pushed down with the muscles inside her. She watched as more the viscous teenage baby batter oozed forth, slithering from within her body to make a sizeable pool on the sheets. She pushed again, getting as much out of her as possible. When no more would come, she smiled to herself and got up, stepping over to her suitcase and rummaging around inside. "Ah, there it is," she said to herself, pulling out the object she'd been searching for.

Josh had just finished washing the shampoo out of his hair when he heard the shower door open. He turned as his mother stepped in, closing the door behind her. "Mom, wha...what are you wearing?" he asked, his eyes looking at the tightly-stretched sleeveless t-shirt his mother was wearing.

"It's one of the things I bought for you. What is it everybody calls them nowadays: 'wife-beaters'?"

Josh stared at his mother as she stepped into the pelting spray, the front of the singlet quickly becoming wet, her big nipples already showing through the sodden fabric. "Mom, that looks so hot on you. If I had a wife that wore one of those, this is the only thing that would get beaten," he replied, taking his limber prick in his hand and giving it a stroke.

"Oh baby, you're insatiable." Erica stepped close to her son, slipping her arms around his neck and giving him a peck on the lips, mashing her tits against his broad muscular chest. She leaned closer and nipped at his ear before whispering, "That's what I love about you; you never seem to get enough." Her hand slid down between them, her fingers quickly finding the heavy log of his prick. "And I can never get enough of this either."

"I thought you wanted to get cleaned up and go eat before we fooled around again," Josh said, nuzzling his lips against her long neck as his hands groped her singlet-clad tits, his thumbs rolling over the stiff nipples beneath.

"Mmmm, that feels good. By the feel of this thing growing in my hand, it seems that you're ready to go again right now."

"Mom, when it comes to you, I think I'm always going to be ready." His stiffening prick let her know that what he was saying was true. As her fingers traced lovingly along the growing length, she smiled to herself once more, delighted at her son's seemingly endless sexual appetite for her. "I thought you might like this little t-shirt, but I didn't think I'd get this quick a response out of you." She gave his swelling dick one more firm squeeze before letting go and turning her face up to the shower head. "Help me get washed up first, and then I'll take of that little problem for you." She glanced down at his lifting prick, the mushroom-shaped head already darkening as blood flowed into it. She smiled. "I guess it's not such a 'little' problem, is it?"

"No, I guess not, but I think you like it that way, don't you?" Josh lathered up his hands with soap and started to rub them all over the front of his mother's see-through singlet, the soap foaming up and making her huge tits look even more erotic.

"I love it that way." Erica soaped her own hands and ran them over her son's body, loving the feel of his broad shoulders and powerful arms beneath her slender fingers. They kissed as they washed each other, Josh's huge prick constantly pressing against her lush mature body as he moved against her, his own soapy hands now sliding over the protruding round cheeks of her bum.

"I better take care of this thing so I can get on with my shower," Erica said teasingly as she re-lathered her hands, dropped to her knees, and wrapped both hands around her son's turgid pole. Josh moaned as he leaned against the shower wall, surrendering himself to his mother's expert care. He was used to jacking off in the shower thinking about her. With her actually doing it for him, he couldn't believe it—it was another one of his dreams coming true.

Erica's slick hands worked his rigid dick perfectly, drawing soft groans from him continuously as she pumped back and forth. She varied her movements, one time using a teasing corkscrew motion, and then when she had him climbing the walls, she'd slow down and then switch, drawing one hand over the other from the base to the tip slowly, like she was pulling a boat into shore by a rope.

"Oh fuck, Mom, I'm almost there," Josh said as he felt his balls draw up close to his body as the tell-tale contractions started in his midsection.

Erica slowed for a second as she looked around, another nasty idea coming into her mind. She pushed the shower door open slightly and grabbed one of the small brown hand towels off the rack. She turned her body so it was blocking the spray from hitting Josh's surging erection. She held the towel in one hand and then really started to vigorously jerk on his pulsing dick with her other soapy hand. "C'mon, baby, give Mommy all that thick cum of yours."

Josh tensed up, the feel of his mother's experienced hand working his prick taking him right over the edge. "HERE IT COMES," he warned, leaning back against the shower wall as his cock started to buck in her hand.

As Erica saw the seeping eye turn cloudy, she pointed the engorged cockhead at the towel. She got it in place just in time as a huge white rope shot forth, pasting itself forcefully against the brown fabric. She pumped harder, pulling out a second and then a third thick milky strand.

"Fuck me..." Josh groaned as his midsection flexed uncontrollably under the orgasmic sensations, pearly ribbons spewing forth from the tip of his cock. Erica kept stroking as her son kept shooting, rope after rope gathering in a big milky wad on the face of the towel. He came for a long time, sperm-laden teenage semen coating the towel in an illicitly wicked gooey mess. Finally, his orgasm slowed, his mother's experienced hand coaxing out the last clumpy wads. She moved the towel closer, making sure she got every last drop.

"There," she said, squeezing out the last slimy pearl of discharge and wiping it on the soft terrycloth. She used her elbow to open the shower door and set the cum-coated towel on the toilet seat. She got to her feet and kissed her son as he leaned against the shower wall, blissfully recovering. "Now, let's get cleaned up and go out for dinner. I think I'm going to need some energy in order to keep up with you." She gave his slowly-deflating prick one more loving stroke before grabbing the shampoo and stepping beneath the shower, letting the steaming pellets of water run through her long blonde hair.

They took turns beneath the shower head as they cleaned up, Erica sensually stripping off her soaking-wet singlet so she could wash properly. When he was done, Erica banished Josh from the shower so she could finish up in peace without his hands constantly seeking out her big tits. She playfully slapped them away for the last time before ushering him out, closing the door behind him and reminding him not to touch the small towel that she'd just used to soak up his cum.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes," Erica said as she came into the motel room a few minutes later, a towel wrapped around her curvy body. "I want to wear one of my new outfits for you, so I expect you to wear something nice."

"Will my navy suit be okay?"

"That'll be perfect, baby. You look so handsome in that suit."

When Erica went back into the bathroom and closed the door, Josh got himself ready. He wore an open-necked powder-blue shirt with the navy suit, the color of both making his blue eyes stand out handsomely. Putting on his dress shoes and watch, he checked his phone. There was a text from his dad, 'I hope you two are taking care of each other. Be nice to your mother, Josh, I'm sure she'll do whatever she can to make this a memorable trip for you.'

"Oh man, if only you knew, Dad, if only you knew," Josh thought to himself as he slipped his phone into his pocket. Feeling impatient, he decided to step outside for a few minutes.

"Mom," he called through the bathroom door, "I'm just gonna go outside and get some fresh air."

"Okay, baby. That's good. I'm almost finished with my makeup and then I'll come out and get dressed. You stay outside until I come get you, okay?"

"Okay, I can't wait," Josh replied, anxious to see what his mother was going to wear. He stepped outside, noticing that twilight was starting to settle in and the air was just a touch cooler than earlier in the day. There wasn't much to look at from the second floor of the place, just various chain restaurants and second-class stores littering the street each way he looked. He leaned against the railing, his eyes looking both ways along the exterior passageway of the motel, a stair leading down from each end. The streetlights were just coming on as the light was fading, the sun just about to disappear over the horizon.

"What do you think, sweetie?" His mother's voice broke Josh out of his reverie. He turned to see her leaning against the frame of the motel room door.

'Oh fuck!' he thought to himself as he gazed at his sexy mother, his jaw almost dropping open in awe. She looked abso-fucking-lutely amazing! Her lush mature body was wrapped tightly in soft pink bandage dress, the fabric of the dress drawing your attention to every flattering curve and delicious valley of her curvy hourglass figure. The dress was sleeveless with a deep scoop neck that drew your eyes to an enticingly deep dark line of cleavage that seemed to go on for miles. He could see the outline of her bra beneath the alluring fabric, her mouth-watering tits amply filling the structured bra cups. The upper swells jiggled slightly as she moved from one side of the door frame to the other, the soft tit-flesh seeming to call out to Josh's itchy fingers. The soft pink fabric of the dress cupped her huge breasts invitingly, their tremendous size causing alluring shadows to fall on her midsection.

"You look incredible," Josh said as if hypnotized, his eyes following the provocative lines of the tight dress downwards. It tapered in seductively at his mother waspish waist, and then flowed out seductively over her wide motherly hips, the clingy fabric forming sensually to her upper thighs as he followed the tapered lines of the dress downwards. It ended high on her full thighs, her long tanned legs looking fantastic. They looked shiny, as if she had put some form of cream or oil on them. The looked wickedly sexy as they glistened all the way down past her dimpled knees, along her full calves and right down to her trim ankles. Her feet were clad in matching soft pink slingbacks, with a deadly pointed toes and slim 4" heels that were so sexy they made Josh take a deep breath to try and calm himself.

He looked back up to his mother's face to see her staring at him with that teasing smile on her face again—as if she knew exactly what he was thinking, which he was sure she did. Her face was made up beautifully, her makeup applied a little heavier to go out. Her eyes were smoky and erotic, her lashes looking sinfully long and inviting. She had a fresh coat of the brilliant red lipstick on, and he couldn't help but think of those beautiful red lips wrapped around his cock. Her hair was done a little wild and sexy, her lush blonde tresses flowing over her shoulders and framing her pretty face attractively.

"Do you like the outfit?" Erica asked, doing a pirouette so Josh could see her from all sides.

Josh gulped as she turned, loving the way her massive tits looked in profile, her 38Es looking spectacular as they pushed against the clinging pink fabric. His eyes immediately went to the sumptuous mounds of her curvy backside. The soft pink fabric clung to the two round cheeks sensually, without one panty-line visible. Her bum looked amazing, like something you wanted to take in your hands and bounce on all night long. Josh gulped as he looked, another surge going straight to his dormant cock as he watched her complete her turn.

"Oh Mom," Josh said as he simply stared, knocked into a stupor by his mother's incredible beauty and alluring sexiness. "You look...you look absolutely amazing. I love it." His eyes continued to blatantly roam up and down his mother's spectacular body.

"Thanks, sweetie. That look in your eyes tells me you're hungry for more than just dinner." Josh actually blushed, having been caught out staring. Erica smiled, letting him know she loved the attention. "C'mon, baby, let's go." With a matching pink clutch purse in one hand, she slipped her arm through his as they locked up and made their way to the car, Erica's sexy high-heels clicking provocatively on the pavement.

"Just a second, honey, I'm going to stop in the office for a minute," Erica said. "You get the car going and I'll be right there. And be ready to do what I tell you, okay?"

"Uh...sure," Josh replied, a confused look on his face.

"Just trust me, baby, this should be interesting." Erica gave him a little wink and then stepped into the office as Josh started the car.

*

Yvonne looked at the name on the check-in paperwork in her hand and the credit card info: 'Erica Preston'. She looked outside at the licence plate on the vehicle the couple had come in: 'MASSACHUSETTS'. Intrigued by the woman's behavior, she sat down at her computer, pulled up FACEBOOK, and proceeded to type in the woman's name. Sure enough, amongst the various 'Erica Prestons' the site found, she was able to find one with a picture of the woman who had just registered. Calling up the woman's page, she found that it was mostly a business page—not a personal one, like the ones her sons seemed to spend all their time on. It showed the woman as a real estate agent in the Boston area, with some pictures on her page of mostly expensive-looking homes. The little bit of biographical information listed the woman as being married, with a husband, Hal, and son, Josh. There were a few pictures of her, dressed in business attire in most of them. But it was the one other different picture that Yvonne enlarged and looked at closely. Obviously trying to make herself look more approachable, Erica had included a family picture in a more casual setting, with the three people in the photo all wearing jeans. There was the woman in the middle between two men, one older and one younger. It was obvious that it was her husband and their son. Yvonne smiled to herself as she looked at the young man in the picture—it was definitely the strapping youth who had been in her office just minutes before. It piqued her curiosity—was the woman just screwing with her...or was she actually screwing her son?

It wasn't long before Yvonne got her answer. Within just a few minutes of them checking in, the bed upstairs was squeaking and creaking like crazy. Yvonne could hear the repetitive rumble as the headboard bumped against the wall, the sound reverberating right down into the office below. They were really going at it, and rather than be appalled by the idea of the woman fucking her own son, Yvonne envied her. She found herself getting more and more aroused as she listened to the sounds coming from above. With her pussy juices seeping into her panties, she went into the little anteroom behind the main desk and closed the door, leaving it open just a crack in case somebody came in. As she listened to the sounds of the old bed shaking above her, she whipped off her panties, pushed her skirt up and slipped her fingers between her dripping pussy lips. She wished she could see the couple as well as hear them. She thought of the woman with her tall handsome son fucking her, the sounds of their intense mating vibrating right through the floor above and filtering into her senses, turning her on even more. She closed her eyes as she listened, thinking of her own 18-year old son, Chuck, and picturing what they could do together to make the sounds she was hearing from above. Within just a couple of minutes, she climaxed, her creamy nectar spraying all over her hand.