Road Trip with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread 'em," Josh commanded. His mother's legs rolled open to each side, her soft inner thighs coming into view. As her legs spread further apart, Josh could see a damp stain running up the front of her panties, evidence of her arousal. He could smell her now, her sensual womanly essence filtering seductively into his brain. Overwhelmed with his need to fuck her, he reached forward between her spread thighs and tugged at her panties. They were sticking to her as she lay on them. He didn't even give her time to lift her full round behind off the bed to help him. In a primal rage of intense passion, he reached in with both hands and gripped her panties firmly. RIPPPP!!

"Aaahhh," Erica gasped with a sharp intake of breath as her panties were torn away. Josh sat back, his two hands holding sections of the shredded garment. He tossed them aside and leaned over his mother, his massive erection finding her hot juicy cunt like a heat-seeking missile. The engorged head slipped between the dripping gates of her labia, her slippery lips forming around the broad flared crown in a gripping circle. He flexed his hips and drove forward, slamming his mother deep into the mattress as he fed every rock-hard inch deep inside her. SQUEAK!!

The bed seemed to shriek as he pounded her deep into the mattress, not stopping until his balls slammed up against her turned-up rear end, the tip of his lemon-sized cockhead bumping against the door of her womb.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK!" Erica shrieked loudly as an intense climax shot through her. She had been so turned on by everything they'd done today, that it only took one hard vicious stroke of her son's gorgeous cock to set her off. Her arms slipped around to his back and she clawed at him lustily, her hips twitching and grinding up against him as he remained buried balls-deep inside her. She could hear the bed creaking and groaning in protest as she came, and it made her smile inside to know that the desk clerk beneath them could hear the results of their lovemaking already. They'd only gotten started, and already she knew the floorboards were shaking and groaning nastily.

Josh kept still as his mother came, letting her enjoy the tremendous release flowing through her body. She was trembling and shaking, her fingernails digging into his back erotically as she gasped, her whole body quivering as the intense sensations flowed through every tingling nerve ending. When she finally started to recover, he rolled his hips, stirring her incendiary depths like a batch of hot wet cement.

"Oh fuck...it's so hard," Erica moaned softly, her eyes rolling back in her head as she surrendered herself to the exquisite feeling of being absolutely stretched and filled by her teenage son. She had never experienced anyone who was such a good lover, whose body was capable of bringing her such blissful pleasure. Her son was so caring, and yet so wickedly savage at the same time. She flexed her talented pussy, letting him know she loved exactly what he was doing.

"Oh Mom, it feel so good to be inside you like this. I wish I could stay here forever." Josh seductively rolled his hips, letting her feel every hard throbbing inch.

"Mmmmm, that's the way I feel too, baby. I wish we'd started this years ago," Erica purred, feeling her oily juices flow out of her dripping snatch as they bathed his buried prick. She rolled her hips back at him, gripping down with the muscles inside her at the same time. "Give it to me, sweetie—let's make up for lost time."

With his mother's words inspiring him even more, Josh drew back, his rigid erection glistening with her warm cunt-juice. When only the tip of the broad flared knob was left captured between her clutching labia, he slammed forward, driving the full length all the way inside his hot sexy mother, absolutely pounding her into the bed.

"YESSSS!!" Erica gasped with a loud hiss as her body tensed under the illicitly delicious pain her son's enormous cock was forcing upon her. She reached up and pulled him close, willing him to fuck her even harder. Josh responded, drawing back and then pistoning his hips forward, a wet nasty squelch emanating from her leaking pussy as he impaled himself once more.

SQUEAK...SQUEAK...SQUEAK...

The bed was screeching in protest as Josh fucked his mother vigorously, her legs now pulled way up as she locked her heels over his muscular flexing buttocks, their two bodies working together in a frenzy of lust. They were rocking back and forth as their mutual pleasure escalated, and Josh altered the angle of his thrusts, forcing his rock-hard prick to rub salaciously over the roof of her mother's vagina.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK...," Erica groaned loudly as she started to climax again. Her body was convulsing spastically as wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure tore through her. She was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration as her young son kept pounding her hungry cunt, stretching and filling her with every powerful thrust. She thought she would never stop coming, and when the delicious waves started to subside, Josh slowed for a second, stopping with his cock buried balls-deep inside her. She looked up at him through half-closed eyes, revelling in the exquisite sensations flowing through her.

"Did you like that?" he asked, leaning forward and kissing her. She eagerly welcomed his tongue, drawing it deep into her hot wet mouth, her tongue rolling wantonly around his.

"Mmmm, that was amazing," she cooed, squeezing down on the monstrous cock still inside her. "But what about you, baby?"

"I want a look at these first," Josh responded, reaching between the two of them and gripping the front of her cardigan. Like he'd done with her panties, he vigorously pulled each side of the tight-fitting garment apart, buttons flying everywhere. Her gorgeous breasts came into view, looking so fucking amazing in her lacy bra, the enormous mounds of tit-flesh absolutely filling the heavily-structured lace cups.

Erica gasped when he tore her sweater open, but his blatant desire for her sent a jolt of excitement right through her. He reached for her breasts and, as his hands closed on them and squeezed, it triggered another climax deep inside her.

"AAAAHHH YESSSSS...," she gasped out as Josh resumed his robust fucking. He was wild with desire now, and she loved it. He was fucking her like there was no tomorrow, and she held on tightly, loving the ride he was giving her. He was mauling her breasts as he fucked, filling his hands with the amply-filled cups, the structured lacy garment squeezed and stroked by his big masculine hands. The bed continued to complain as Josh fucked her deeply, almost tearing her in two with every cunt-splitting stroke. Erica wouldn't have been surprised if the bed collapsed beneath them, the sound of the squeaking springs and banging headboard reverberating throughout the room, and she knew it must be resonating to the office below as well.

"I'm getting close, Mom, where do you want this one?" Josh asked as he continued to pound away, his broad hips slamming into her splayed loins.

"I want to swallow it, baby. When you're ready, I want you to kneel over me and just milk it right into my mouth. I want every thick creamy drop."

Josh was already on the brink, and his mother's words took him right over the edge. He drove it all the way into her once more, feeling the tip of his knob bump up against the hot oily tissues at the gates of her womb. As the tingling contractions started in his midsection, he quickly withdrew, his turgid cock making a wet sucking sound as it came free of her hot oily cunt. He scrambled up towards her face as he reached for his throbbing prick, wrapping his hand around it in a warm loving corridor. Erica eagerly opened her mouth, her painted lips ovalled wantonly as she waited for the creamy deposit he was going to give her.

"Oh Mom, you are so beautiful," Josh said with a groan as he started to come, his hand pumping firmly along the prodigious length of his cock. He pointed the brilliant crimson crown right between her lips and slowly milked forward. A glistening pearly drop pulsed to the surface, filling the wet red eye, and then, as the contractions within him took over, the drop turned into a steady flow of shimmering whiteness that poured right into her open mouth.

"Mmmm," Erica purred deep in her throat as she watched the steady stream of goo drizzle down between her pouty red lips. Josh milked slowly along the full length of his surging dick again, controlling his ejaculation more than he thought possible. Rather than spraying all over his mother's face, he ran his stroking hand slowly back and forth along his twitching erection, his eyes glazed over with lust as he slowly, methodically, filled his mother's mouth with his thick teenage cum. Erica reached forward and gingerly cupped his huge balls, gently squeezing them to coax out every last drop of creamy goodness that she'd already become addicted to.

"Oh fuck, Mom, get it all," Josh moaned as his climax continued, his thick white seed flowing from the drooling end of his turgid cock down into his mother's open mouth. He could see it filling, the hot oral cavity on the verge of overflowing with his sperm-laden semen. He could feel the delicious sensations within him waning, so he stroked more vigorously now, wanting to give her every drop. A spiralling rope shot forward, streaking up along her cheek, and then he leaned forward, shoving the head of his spewing cock right into the pool of cum within her mouth. The broad flared cock-head filling her mouth displaced some of the massive load he'd just fed her, shiny white rivulets of teenage semen overflowing her red lips and slithering erotically over her cheeks and chin.

"Mmmm," Erica cooed again as her lips closed down, locking the spewing knob within her mouth, her lipstick-coated lips pursed forward. She swallowed, loving the feel of the warm silky semen sliding down her throat. She sucked, her cheeks hollowed in to encompass the sensitive membranes of his glans, her tongue searching out the seeping opening at the tip. She could feel his diminishing trickle continue to ooze forth, the salty-sweet goodness oozing onto her tongue. She drew on it like a thick milkshake, drawing out every last drop. When the final shivers of orgasm rand down her son's spine, she kept sucking, never wanting to let his beautiful cock out of her mouth.

With his broad muscular chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath, Josh watched his mother nurse at his prick for a couple of minutes, her sexy mouth working its magic on him. Her eyes were half-closed in lustful bliss, her lips smooching back and forth as she sucked lasciviously on his still turgid cock. She looked wickedly sexy as she enthusiastically devoured him, her tongue rolling teasingly over the pebbly tissues of his sensitive glans. He looked down at her tremendous tits, the massive orbs beautifully on display in her jam-packed white lace bra. He felt a surge go through his cock, and even he was surprised when it started to stiffen once more. "Mom, you look so sexy with my cock in your mouth like that. I'm...I'm getting hard again."

Erica smiled inwardly as she felt her son's thick member twitch and throb in her mouth, loving the stamina and recuperative powers of her young teenage son. She knew the woman downstairs was listening closely, and she wanted to give her something more to listen to. She reluctantly pulled her lips off Josh's stiffening dick and scrambled backwards, pushing some pillows beneath her as she sat back against the headboard. "Come up here and fuck Mommy's face, baby. I want to feel the power of that beautiful cock of yours."

A shiver of lust ran down Josh's spine again as he listened to his mother's erotic words. He quickly crawled forwards and threw his leg over her, straddling her lush mature body, his engorged lance leaving a slimy snail trail on her soft skin as he reached forward and rubbed the dripping knob all around her pretty face. "Is this what you want, Mom?" he asked teasingly, slowly drawing the oozing tip around the oval of her brilliant red lips.

"Oh God, yes," Erica hissed, trying to catch the enormous knob between her lips as Josh teasingly pulled it just out her reach. Josh was really getting into it now, knowing his mother was loving what they were doing just as much as he was.

"If I give it to you, will you be a good mommy and do whatever I want?"

"Yes," she hissed without a plaintiff whine, her open lips turning as she reached for his rigid prick.

"Well, that's good. I think you've been a good mommy, so I guess you deserve this." He pushed his cock right between her red lips, and then flexed forward, feeding it deep into her hungry mouth. His mother immediately closed her mouth on the huge mushroom head, locking the massive knob lovingly within her mouth. With his cock firmly in place, Josh let go of it and leaned forward on his knees, taking a firm grip of the headboard in each of his large hands. He adjusted his stance slightly as he stood on his knees, wanting to give his mother the mouth-fucking she had asked for. He flexed back, the broad shaft of his cock glistening with her saliva. With just the tip of his fully-engorged dong trapped between her sucking lips, he levered himself forwards, driving over half of his cock-length into her welcoming mouth.

"Mmmm,"Erica purred wantonly as her son's massive prick slid deep, absolutely filling her mouth before he bumped up against the soft tissues at the back of her throat. In this position, she knew she couldn't take him much deeper than this, but there would be plenty of opportunities for that later—right now, she wanted her face fucked...just like this. She brought her hands up and rested them on the powerful sinews of his flexing buttocks, giving him a firm squeeze to let him know this was exactly what she wanted.

When Josh got that unspoken signal from his mother, he drew back once more, and then fed it to her more vigorously. BUMP...BUMP...BUMP... The headboard beat a loud steady tattoo on the wall behind them and the bed was squeaking like crazy as Josh fucked his mother's mouth. His hips were flying now and he flexed back and forth, the incendiary heat from her hot wet mouth cooling down the intense friction on her lips. He looked down at the sexy streaks of red lipstick on his cockshaft, the brilliant redness shining in the sordid light of the sleazy motel. Josh loved the nastiness of the whole situation: he and his insanely sexy mother going at it like crazed animals in a sleazy motel in the middle of nowhere. He could hear her moaning and he looked down to see her hand busy between her legs, rubbing wantonly at her throbbing clit.

"EEEEHHNNN," she keened against his throbbing cock as she came, her mouth still sucking ravenously as the bed creaked loudly in protest. Josh watched her legs scissor back and forth across the sheets as she came, both of them revelling in the illicitness of their incestuous encounter. She was twitching and shaking, but she never missed a beat as she continued to suck. Josh smiled to himself as the headboard continued to bump repeatedly against the wall, with one noisy THUMP after another. He fucked his mother's mouth for about ten minutes straight, the old bed protesting continuously as he fed it between her avidly-sucking lips. But Josh wanted more—he wanted to be back inside that hot wet cunt of hers.

"That's enough of that," Josh said firmly as he pulled his cock out of his mother's vacuuming mouth with a loud 'POP!' Erica's mouth gaped open, her red lips looking puffy and swollen from the mouth-fucking he'd just given her. "Turn over." Josh moved back, reaching forward and turning his mother over, and then pulling her onto her hands and knees. He reached forward and pushed down slightly on the small of her back, causing her to arch her back, bringing her full round backside facing up towards him. "That's it, perfect."

He tapped the inside of her thighs as he moved between them. Erica immediately responded, shifting her knees slightly out to each side to allow him easier access to her steaming cunt. Josh looked down between her legs, loving the sight of her slippery juices coating her brilliant pink pussy, a smile crossing his face as he watched a couple of drops of her slick nectar drop from her pouting labia onto the sheets. He was burning with arousal as he moved forward, positioning his rampant erection between her gooey labial curtains and sliding it all the way inside her.

"OH FUCKKKKKK," Erica moaned as her son's massive cock stretched and filled her. Her head dropped onto a pillow as he went balls-deep on his first stroke, the hot oily tissues inside her paving the way deep inside her. When the broad head bumped up against her cervix and the smooth flesh of his shaven groin pressed lasciviously against her vivid red pussy-lips, she came again. "FUCCCCKKKKK..."

Josh held on as his mother twitched and convulsed beneath him, loving that he could give her an orgasm so easily. With the few girls he had tried to have sex with, his huge cock had always been a problem—but now with his mother, he realized what a Godsend it was. With his mother moaning and shaking beneath him, he drew back, and then flexed forward, knowing he was good to go for quite some time before he was going to come again.

*

Over half an hour later, Josh was still fucking his mother vigorously. Their bodies were covered in sweat and the sheets were a mess, pulled this way and that. The bed was creaking and screeching in protest, the wooden headboard beating relentlessly against the wall as they kept on fucking. He'd turned his mother every which way. He'd spent a good ten minutes directly behind her, shuttling his rigid pole in and out of her clutching cunt, his hands on her broad matronly hips, his massive prick stirring her insides nastily. She'd climaxed a second time, and then a couple more orgasms followed. He'd reached forward and finally undone her bra, freeing those massive orbs. They'd hung down beneath her and swayed erotically as he'd fucked her, her stiff nipples rubbing hotly across the sheets as she rocked back and forth.

"I want to feel you like this now," Josh said, taking her leg and flipping her over onto her back, making sure the whole time he kept his turgid member buried deep inside her. Erica's makeup was a mess, her lipstick smeared all around her mouth from where her face had been buried into the pillow as she'd screamed in ecstasy. Her hair was tousled wildly, evidence of their savage encounter. Josh looked down at his mother's huge tits, and then grabbed her slender ankles, pulling her legs well up and spreading them out to each side. With her body splayed open like a wishbone, he started to rock back and forth, rubbing his rampant prick obscenely against the roof of her vagina.

"Oh no...not again," Erica moaned as she started to climax once more, her eyes rolling back in her head. She grabbed the sheets and pulled at them in a death-grip as she came, her body bucking and twitching as her hung teenage son pounded her into the mattress. Josh leaned forward, taking her legs with him as he all but folded her in two, loving this position as he virtually crucified her by driving her into the bed with the thick hard stake between his legs.

"OH MY GOD," Erica wailed as she came again, her arms clutching at her son's back as he leaned over her, her fingernails leaving raw red trails as she scratched at his shoulders.

"HERE IT COMES," Josh warned, slamming himself a few more times into his mother's gripping cunt as he felt the scintillating feeling of his oncoming orgasm. As the tingling sensation of the semen speeding up the shaft of his cock overwhelmed him, he buried himself to the hilt inside her, feeling the heat from her incendiary depths enveloping and pulling at him.