Ruby Fisher and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,951 Followers

Ken's mouth hung open again and Rob and Ruby both laughed.

Ken looked from one to the other and back again several times. Finally, he closed his mouth as his eyes settled on Ruby. "And the best way would be?" He asked softly.

The band started up and an answer was impossible without shouting. Rob laughed and grabbed Ruby's hand. They were headed for the dance floor again with Ken right behind them. This time, Ruby left her heels under the table.

Ruby started to dance and then noticed Ken. She gave him a quizzical look. He grinned and moved closer to her. "I ain't going to miss anything this time," he said loudly.

Ruby laughed and let her body loose to dance. Rob just shook his heads and grinned. Ruby grinned back at him and put her hands on the neckline of her dress. She pulled it down slightly and then let go of it. A lot more cleavage was showing as she leaned forward and shook her shoulders.

Ken whistled loudly and they all three laughed. Ruby flashed her ass at him by turning around and flipping her skirt up. He did not whistle this time and when Ruby turned around, he mouthed one word, "Wow."

Ruby grinned and the song ended suddenly.

For the next three songs, Ruby teased Rob, Ken and herself with flashes of her ass and twice by pulling the front of her dress down as she leaned over and shook her shoulders. She could feel the cool air from the air conditioned room on her breasts as she did. Her nipples were so hard they ached.

The last fast song ended and a slow one started. Rob and Ken ran into each other trying to get to Ruby for the dance. Rob won out because of the better angle he had. Ken put on a pouting face and sighed deeply. "The next one is mine," he said as he turned toward the edge of the dance floor.

"I thought he would never leave," Rob said with a grin as he pulled Ruby close and started them dancing.

Ruby moved even closer to Rob and cuddled her head on his shoulder. They slowed down and Rob guided them to the center of the floor where they ended up standing mostly in one place and rocking back and forth.

Rob had both hands on her back and stroked it with the top one slowly and gently. She shivered and pressed herself closer yet. His knee moved between her legs and she found herself rubbing her sex on his thigh. She moaned softly and shivered as she wondered what it would be like to make love to the young man in her arms.

It was not the first time the thought had crossed her mind but now.... She shivered again. She could feel his hard, hot manhood pressed to her thigh as they moved one step one way and his thigh pressed to her sex as they moved back the other way. If he was not thinking about the same thing then....

Ruby groaned softly as the song ended and Rob kissed her lightly and gently on the lips. The kiss was fleeting and then Ken was tapping on Rob's shoulder. They both laughed and Rob said, "He's worse than a baby brother."

Stepping back, Rob sighed as Ken took Ruby in his arms. Ken looked over his shoulder at Rob and whispered, "I thought I was the big brother?" He emphasized the word big.

The music started, so whatever Rob was going to say was lost as Ken started to move with Ruby slowly across the floor. Ken's leg was between hers and pressed against her sex more firmly as they took each step. His longer legs made a lot of difference.

Slowly over a period of a minute or so, Ruby became aware of his manhood hardening against her hip. It was still growing as she pressed her hip forward against him. She whimpered softly as she now realized what that last comment of his had meant.

When she pressed her hip against him, Ken slowed his steps and then danced in one spot, swaying back and forth. Ruby moaned at the heat against her hip and how far it ran down her thigh. She also became aware of the heat in her sex where it pressed to his thigh. She moaned softly as heat rushed throughout her body.

For the first time, the idea of two young men crossed her mind. She shivered hard and shook her head slowly. No way, she told herself and then shivered again as her mind laughed at her.

The music stopped but Ken and Ruby kept moving for several more beats. When they stopped, Ruby looked up into his eyes and then at his lips. He kissed her softly, gently for a moment and then whispered, "The band is taking a break." "Uh huh," she replied.

He grinned and stepped back from her. "Uh, I'll follow you if you don't mind."

Ruby glanced down at the bulge in his left pants leg and grinned. "That might be an excellent idea."

Ken followed Ruby back to the table closely. She stood by as he took the chair Mike had originally sat in. Once he was seated, she moved around to her chair and sat down. Rob watched them for a moment and then grinned. "A small problem," he said softly and then chuckled.

Ruby blushed and Ken chuckled. "Something like that," he said and winked at Ruby.

She was busy downing about half her wine. When she turned the glass down, she fanned her face, and asked, "Is it getting warm in here?"

Ken grinned and nodded. Rob laughed and did the same.

Ruby downed the rest of her wine and held the glass out to Rob. He grinned and took it from her. Standing up, he asked, "Are you sure you want another one?'

Ruby nodded. "Yes, I do and then I...." She stopped speaking and blushed deeply. "Uh.... I.... I... think so."

Rob tilted his head to the side and asked, "Then what?"

Ruby looked up at him and then glanced over at Ken. "I... uh... I...." She stammered as she looked back at Rob.

Rob sat back down. "Would you like to go someplace else?"

Ruby nodded and then quickly shook her head. "Not a good idea," she said quickly.

"Why not?" Ken asked leaning closer across the table.

Ruby looked at the wine glass and shook her head. "I.... I haven't got enough courage to do it."

"Take both of us home?" Rob asked in a whisper.

Ruby shivered hard and nodded very slowly, almost reluctantly. She suddenly felt like jumping up and running for her life. She had never felt so wanton and needy before. That wasn't right. She had never felt that way and let someone else know it.

"Both of us are very flattered," Ken said softly.

Ruby suddenly found herself laughing. It took her a moment to regain control and then she whispered, "Flattery has nothing to do with it. Being horny as hell, forty, and alone is what it's all about."

"We couldn't go to your place anyway. Too many nosey neighbors. I used to live there, so I know," Rob said quickly.

Ruby took a sharp shuddery breath. Was this really happening? Was she so horny that she would even consider doing something like this? Hell yes! Her mind yelled at her. She groaned softly and shook her head. "I... uh... I," she stammered as her mind ran around in circles.

"I live at home," Ken said and looked at Rob.

Rob shook his head. "I live in the dorm and...."

Ruby found herself saying, "There is a motel down the block."

Both young men looked at her with their mouths open. For some reason this tickled Ruby and she laughed softly. It also put her back in control and made up her mind, both at the same time. "I need to get my purse and pay my tab," she said as she stood up.

"Uh... we will meet you outside," Rob said as he stood up.

Ruby grinned and walked over to the small back bar. There were several people in front of her. Mark grinned at her as her turn came. "Having a good time?" he asked.

Ruby grinned and nodded. "So much fun that I've worn myself out. I need my purse and to pay for my glass of wine."

Mark reached under the bar and got her purse. As he handed it to her, he said, "Don't worry about the wine, it's on me. I enjoyed watching you dance."

Ruby felt her face getting warm as she turned and looked at the dance floor. He had an elevated view of the whole thing. Turning back, she nodded slowly and whispered, "It was my pleasure."

"Come back soon," he said as she turned to leave.

She smiled and swiveled her hips by placing one foot in front of the other. "Maybe one day I will come back," she said even though she knew he could not hear her as the band cranked back up.

*****

Rob and Ken were standing by the side of the building as Ruby rounded the corner. "We've... uh... never done anything like this before," Rob said nervously.

"Neither have I," Ruby admitted.

Ken took a deep breath and said, "I'll go get a room while you two stop at the liquor store for wine and beer. I'll try to get one in the back so your car will be out of sight." The last part was said to Ruby.

Ruby smiled at him. "I like a man with a plan."

"I'm riding with you since I rode up here with Ken," Rob said.

Ruby nodded and whispered jokingly, "Shall we synchronize our watches?"

Both guys laughed and Ken turned to get in his truck. Ruby was smiling as she took Rob's hand and led him toward her car. When they got in the car, Rob said, "People go to motels every hour of the day and night, so why do I feel so nervous?"

Ruby started the car and replied, "If it makes you feel any better, I have butterflies in my stomach as big as eagles."

Rob was silent as they drove across the parking lot and exited onto the street. "I'm more nervous about this two guys thing," he whispered.

Ruby heard herself giggle like a schoolgirl. "Me too," she whispered. "I can't believe I'm even considering it, much less going to a motel with you two."

"Then you've never...." He started to ask and then stopped.

Ruby shook her head as she pulled into the parking lot of the liquor store. "Nope. As I said, I've never even considered it before. Thought about it yes, everyone has at one time or another but that's just normal fantasy."

Rob nodded. "Yeah, I've had the two girls at once fantasy several times. A certain set of twins are in my mind at the moment."

Ruby grinned. "Debbie and Doris if I'm not mistaken. Tom used to drool over them as I remember."

Rob grinned. "He wasn't the only one. The line would reach around the block several times."

"Do you want to wait here or go in with me?" Ruby asked.

"I'm supposed to buy a twelve pack and a bottle of white wine," Rob said.

Ruby squirmed in her seat and said, "I think I need something a little stronger than wine and a shot of something might do your nerves some good also."

"A bottle of bourbon and a six pack of cokes might be better than the beer," Rob said.

"There will be an ice machine at the motel," Ruby said as she opened her door.

*****

Ruby drove through the motel parking lot and then around behind the back building. Ken's truck was at the far end. She parked next to it and Rob got out. Ruby sat there for a moment as thoughts of fleeing the scene ran though her brain. Then she shook herself and opened her door.

Rob was standing by the front fender holding the liquor and cokes as she got out. Ken was standing in the doorway of the room. "Are you sure about this," Rob asked. "It's not too late for us all to go home."

Ruby grinned at him and then chuckled. "I just had that conversation with myself before I got out of the car. I decided I'm a grown woman and I can do anything I think I'm big enough to do."

When Ken grinned, she looked at him and laughed. "That includes you," she said as she walked toward the motel room door. Her hand brushed across the front of Rob's slacks as she passed him and across the front of Ken's jeans as she passed him.

She stopped next to the big king sized bed and turned around. Neither guy had moved. "Never keep a lady waiting," she said with more confidence than she really felt.

That seemed to break the spell as Rob walked into the room and Ken stepped in and shut the door. Ruby sat her purse on the dresser and looked at Ken as she asked, "Have you seen an ice bucket? It's usually by the fridge or in the bathroom."

Ken picked up a square plastic bin from the top of the small refrigerator. Seeing Rob pull the bottle of bourbon out of the sack, Ken grinned and said, "Ice for the lady, coming right up." He was out the door and gone.

Ruby found four plastic cups in the bathroom and sat three of them out on the small table in the corner of the main room. Rob poured an inch of bourbon in each cup and set a coke beside the cups. The rest of the cokes he put in the fridge.

Ken returned with the ice and filled the glasses. Rob filled the glasses with coke. They each picked up a cup and Ruby held hers out, saying, "Let the games begin."

Rob held his out and whispered, "And may the best lady always win."

Ken grinned and held his out, "Party time, so lets party hardy."

Ruby laughed and then they all three took a drink. Ruby gasped for breath for a second, as did Rob. Ken picked up the coke can but it was empty. He sat his drink down and got another coke from the icebox as he said in a hoarse whisper, "I think you got these a little strong there, Rob."

"Tell me about it," Rob said in the same type voice. "I've never mixed drinks before."

Ruby fanned her face and took the coke from Ken after he took a drink. She took a swallow and passed the can to Rob. "A little strong is an understatement if I ever heard one," she whispered."

More coke was added to all three glasses.

This time all three sipped instead of taking a big swallow. "Much better," Rob said with a crooked smile.

"It's still too strong but better," Ken said as he made a face.

Ruby fanned her face and said, "It's getting hot again."

Rob sat his drink down and stepped around behind Ruby. She felt his fingers touch her skin between her shoulder blades and a second later the zipper on her dress came down. There was a cool draft on her back all the way down to her tailbone.

"That should help," he said as he stepped back beside her and picked up his drink.

Ruby shivered and took a big sip of her drink. The shiver was not from her being cold. "My back is cooler but something else just got even hotter than it was."

Ken grinned and said, "Maybe you should get rid of that thong."

She took another sip of her drink and grinned at Ken. The fact that her dress was unzipped and the warmth of her stomach from the stiff drink, she felt bold and daring. "Rob unzipped my dress so maybe you should take off the thong."

Ken's mouth dropped open and his hand shook as he sat his drink down. He went to one knee in front of her and started to lift her dress. Ruby laughed and grabbed his hand. "No. Slide a hand up the outside of my legs until you feel the straps on the thong and then pull it down slowly." She told him.

Ruby shivered and took a slow shuddery breath as Ken's warm hands glided up along her outer thighs and then along the side of her hips. His fingers reached the strap and curled around it. His eyes were locked with hers as he slowly pulled the thong down. She did not have any idea how wet she was until the cloth started to peal away from her outer lips.

Her hips twitched and she whimpered softly as the cloth came completely off her sex. The strap and Ken's hands moved down her thighs. When they reached her knees, she moaned and said, "Stop, leave it right there."

Ken stopped moving the thong and then his hand started up the backs of her thighs. Ruby quivered and whimpered softly until his hands stopped moving with his upper fingers against the swell of her ass. "No. No higher," she whispered and his hands ran back down to her knees.

"Stand up and finish your drink," Ruby whispered when he stopped moving his hands,

He stood up and picked up his cup. Ruby's eyes dropped to the large long bulge along the inside of his left pants leg. There was a smaller ridge down the inside of Rob's left pants leg. Ruby moaned softly as the inner muscles of her sex tightened up several times. Both guys looked from her face to the thong at her knees and back again as they sipped their drinks.

Ruby took a big sip of hers. With her dress unzipped and her thong around her knees, she should have felt slutty or something like it but she didn't. The wide eyed look the two young men were giving her made her feel powerful and in control. In control of what she was not sure of but she had a feeling she was in control of the situation and both men.

"Aren't you two a little warm?" she asked as she looked pointedly at both of their crotches. They both nodded and she smiled. "Why don't you get rid of those shirts? That might help you cool off."

They both sat their drinks down. Rob grinned as he started to unbutton his shirt. "It might cool us off but I think it will heat you up again."

Ruby laughed. "The only reason I'm not in flames right now is the fact that I'm far too wet to burn. I'm surprised there's not steam coming out from under this dress."

Ken pulled his pullover off over his head and tossed it in a chair. He was muscular but more like a swimmer than a body builder. Ruby switched hands with her drink and ran her fingertips over his chest. His pecks were hard and his stomach was very close to a six pack.

"Very nice," Ruby whispered softly and then looked at Rob. He was built more like a boxer, heavily muscled shoulders, upper arms and pecks. His stomach was a washboard, more than a six pack. She swapped her drink back to her right hand and explored his muscles with her fingertips.

"It just gets better and better," she whispered. Then she downed the rest of her drink and shook the glass. Still looking at Rob, she said, "Mix this one a little lighter."

He took her glass, added a half an inch of bourbon, more ice and filled it with coke. He handed it back to her and she took a sip. "Much better," she whispered.

She moved her knees in slightly and the thong fell down around her ankles. Four eyes were on the thong and both guys licked their lips. "Would you mind getting those for me," she said to Rob and he groaned softly as he went to his knees.

Ruby picked up one foot and then the other as he took the thong off her feet. She reached down and he handed it to her. She swung it back and forth in front of his nose. "This is what a woman in heat smells like," she whispered as she bumped the thong against his nose and held it there.

She heard him take a deep breath through his nose and smiled. She moved the thong away from his face and looked at Ken. "Would you like to see what it smells like?"

Ken groaned softly as he went to his knees. Ruby smiled even wider as her power trip went up a notch. She brushed the thong against his nose several times and then held it against it. He took a deep breath through his nose and licked his lips.

"My stockings need to come off," she whispered and just that quick there were hands under her dress at the top of her thighs. Hands that took their time rolling her thigh highs down, hands that caressed as much as touched her. Taking stockings off had never been this sensuous. She moaned softly as she lifted one foot and then the other as the stockings came off.

Ruby shivered as she sat her drink and the thong down. She took the stockings from the boys and laid them next to the thong. She reached for the top of her dress. With a couple of shrugs of her shoulders, the top of the dress came free and she lowered it until it hung down at her hips.

"If you gentlemen will stand up, I think I know of a treat for all of us," she whispered as she ran her palms over her achingly hard nipples.

Rob and Ken were both grinning as they stood up. "Awesome," Ken whispered and Rob nodded in agreement.

Ruby shivered as they both licked their lips and leaned toward a breast apiece. She put a palm on each of their foreheads and stopped them just short of her nipples. She shivered hard and whispered, "I'm probably going to come the moment you two start sucking on my nipples but... don't you dare stop until I tell you too or I'm dead, whichever comes first."

Rob reached up and got a grip on her wrist. A moment later, Ken got a grip on her other wrist. Slowly they moved her hands down and behind her back as their mouths opened and moved forward to suck a nipple into each one. At the feel of their hot mouths and flicking tongues, Ruby moaned loudly and gave a jerk. She had been right, she was coming and coming hard, her hips jerking and bucking uncontrollable.

TxRad
TxRad
5,951 Followers