Ruby Fisher and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers

Her nipples were sensitive all the time, but now with her so turned on, they were super sensitive. One mouth on one nipple would have probably done her in but two mouths put her into orbit. She had never felt anything so sexy and sensuous, so kinky, in her life as jolt after jolt of pure pleasure shot straight down to her pussy and then radiated out from there as a long drawn out rolling orgasm.

The only thing holding her up was Rob and Ken's arms around her waist as they held her wrists. Her mouth was open but no sound came out. She was too far gone to even make a sound. Her hips still jerked and twitched and her legs felt like rubber but nothing mattered but the two mouths and tongues on her nipples and breasts.

Ruby felt herself collapsing and then someone lifted her up, carried her over to the bed and laid her down. She just moaned and whimpered. Somewhere far away she heard Rob say, "She's not dead but she's sure out of it."

Ken chuckled and said, "Damn, I've seen girls come from sucking their nipples but nothing like this."

"I think it's the two for one thing," Rob said and then went to get his drink. It was empty so he made a fresh one and freshened up Ruby's at the same time. "Want another one," he asked Ken.

Ken moved around the bed, kicked off his shoes, and lay down next to Ruby. "I might as well."

Rob refreshed his drink and carried it over to him. Then he got the other two drinks and sat them on the side table next to the bed before he lay down next to Ruby on the other side. "She does have one nice set of boobs," he whispered to Ken.

"Damn straight," Ken said as he reached over and rolled the nearest nipple around with his fingertip." Ruby whimpered and lifted her chest slightly.

Rob rolled the other nipple around with the same result. With a grin, he scooted down in the bed and flicked the nipple gently with his tongue. Ruby groaned softly and moved her breast down slightly.

This raised the breast on the other side and Ken moved down and flicked the nipple with his tongue. Ruby groaned and rocked her chest back the other way. Rob licked the nipple on his side as it came up. Back and forth, they went until Ruby took a deep rasping breath and whispered hoarsely, "Enough."

Rob and Ken were both grinning as they leaned back away from her breasts. With a soft moaning groan and a deep shiver, Ruby slowly opened her eyes. "You guys are trying to kill me," she whispered softly.

"Hey, it was your idea," Ken said.

"No, killing you is when you get two tongues on your clit," Rob said with a laugh.

Ruby groaned deeply and shook her head hard. Rob winked at Ken and said, "Oh, you don't think that will kill you?" Ruby nodded quickly and moaned as her hips flexed and twitched.

"You keep talking like that and I think she'll come again," Ken said with a grin.

Ruby took a deep breath and blew it out nosily as she nodded hard. Both young men chuckled.

*****

Five minutes later, Rob asked, "Are you asleep?"

Ruby shook her head slowly. "Nope, just floating on a pink cloud of endorphins," she whispered. Then she licked her lips. "Anything to drink handy?"

Ken laughed sharply and Rob looked at him hard. "I have you a fresh drink right here but you need to sit up."

Ruby groaned and opened her eyes. With help from the two men, she ended up sitting up, her dress was down around her thighs, she was completely naked from there up. Both young men were taking in all the sights. Both licked their lips and Ruby moaned softly and thought about covering her sex.

She was now leaning on the headboard. After a couple of sips from her cup, she sighed and handed it back to Rob. She looked around at Ken and smiled. "Don't think I didn't get the reason you laughed," she whispered as her hand moved over to caress the large ridge down the inside of his left pants leg.

Ken gave a jerk as her hand caressed him. "I was only thinking of other drinks you might want or I might want to give you," he said quickly.

Ruby grinned. "Exactly," she whispered. She looked over at Rob and then dropped her eyes to his lap. There was a more normal sized bulge down the inside of his left pants leg. She brushed her fingertips across it. "Those look like they are in uncomfortable positions," she whispered as she looked back at Ken's lap. "Maybe you both should get more comfortable."

Ken rolled off the bed on one side and Rob did the same on the other. "Whoa," Ruby said as her head turned one way and then the other. "One at a time, I'd hate to miss anything." She was looking at Rob. "You first."

Rob undid his belt, the button at the top of his slacks, and then lowered the zipper. He slowly lowered the pants until his dick came free of the pants leg and stood up against his lower belly. It was framed by the opening where the zipper was.

As he let go of the slacks and they fell down around his ankles, Ruby grinned and licked her lips. "Beautiful," she whispered and patted the bed next to her.

Rob climbed up on the bed and sat down next to Ruby. Her hand moved over and she wrapped her fingers around his rock hard dick. Rob groaned softly at the feel of her cool hands. She smiled at him and licked her lips again.

Looking at Ken, she shivered slightly and whispered, "Your turn." Her hand was slowly moving up and down Rob's hard hot shaft as she spoke.

Ken grinned and unsnapped his jeans. He lowered the zipper with one hand and held the material together as he did. He turned around suddenly and pushed the jeans down off his hips and down his legs as he bent at the waist.

"Nice ass," Ruby whispered with a grin.

Rob groaned softly and stopped Ruby's hand on his dick. She glanced that way and then turned back to see Ken facing her. Her eyes grew wide and "Holy shit," came out of her mouth before she could stop it.

She shivered hard and groaned deeply. Rob's dick came up to just below his belly button. Ken's was several inches above his navel. Her fingers would reach around Rob's dick but there was no way they would reach around Ken's dick. She groaned again and patted the bed next to her right hip.

Ken climbed up on the bed and Ruby tried to wrap her fingers around his massive dick. Her fingers lacked a half-inch touching her thumb. She groaned and shook her head. "I've never.... I don't think...." was all that came out of her mouth.

Ken grinned and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you."

Ruby looked up at the young man's face and swallowed hard. "I'm not sure I'm going to let that thing any closer than where it is now."

Ken got a pouting look on his face that made Ruby giggle. She looked over at Rob's face and then down at his dick. "This is more the size I'm used to. It will fit just about anywhere I want to put it."

"And where would that be?" Ken asked softly.

Ruby looked at him and grinned. "If I have to tell you that then...." She let the sentence trail off and hang there.

Ken grinned and Rob chuckled. "Don't let him kid you. This isn't the first double date I've been on with him. Although there are usually two girls," Rob said.

Ruby shivered and ran her hands over the two hard dicks next to her. "Uh, yeah. I've never had more than one of these to play with at one time either."

"It just means you have one for each end," Ken said softly.

Ruby looked at his face and then at his dick. "Uh, yeah, but this one scares the hell out of me."

Ken placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled gently. "Then keep it where you can see it."

Ruby moaned softly and let his hand move her head forward. She leaned forward and licked the head of his massive dick with the tip of her tongue, circling it. Ken moaned softly and flexed his hips back and forth slowly. After a minute or so Ruby was still licking the shaft and head of his dick, she hadn't gotten up the courage to see if it would fit in her mouth.

Her left hand was still on Rob's dick. It would squeeze him at odd intervals, then move up and down slowly for a moment, and then stop moving. Rob had rolled more toward her; his hand was cupping her left breast and massaging it gently. When he moved over closer and slipped his arm under her to cup the other breast, Ruby moaned softly.

Ken was pushing gently on the back of her head again. With a big shiver, she let her mouth move even closer to the head of his dick. When her lips toughed the spongy flesh, her mouth opened and she sucked the big head in. She moaned long and loud as it filled her mouth like none ever had before. She could barely move her tongue.

With a loud moan, Ken raised his hips, shoving more dick into her mouth. Fewer than half the girls who had ever tried to suck his dick had ever gotten the head in. He had more than half of his dick in Ruby's mouth by the time he felt the head touch the back of her throat. He quickly lowered his hips.

Ruby took a long gasping deep breath as Ken's big dick came out of her mouth. She had not been choked or not able to breath but.... She groaned and sucked the head back into her mouth for a moment before lifting her head. "Oh God, what a mouthful," she said in a breathy whispered.

"That's not the first time he's heard that, believe me," Rob said with a chuckle.

Ken groaned. "Most men think a big dick would be the best thing to ever happen to them but they would be wrong."

"There's big and then there is a small horse," Rob said with a laugh.

"Now if you could only lick your eyebrows...." Ruby said with a giggle as she leaned back against Rob, who still had each hand full of her breasts.

"Not my eyebrows, but I can reach the end of my nose," Ken said and demonstrated.

Ruby groaned as her legs moved apart a short ways on their own. Ken saw them move and laughed. "No one is ever afraid of my tongue. I wonder why that is?"

Rob laughed and Ruby shivered and chuckled nervously. "I hope that's a rhetorical question," Rob said a moment later.

"Yeah. It was," Ken said and then sighed. Looking at Ruby, he smiled and whispered, "Why don't you roll over and get up on your knees."

Ruby's eyes grew wide as she looked directly at his dick. Ken chuckled. "No, I was thinking of my tongue from the rear while you have Rob's dick to suck on."

With a groan, Ruby whispered, "But can I trust you behind me?"

"Tongue, lips, and fingers only, unless you say otherwise," Ken said softly.

Ruby glanced at Rob. He nodded his head. "You'll be safe," he reassured her.

With a giggle, Ruby said, "The guy expecting a blowjob is trying to reassure me."

Rob and Ken both laughed. "In this case, he is telling the truth," Ken said. "I'm a gentleman and I do keep my word. Although, if you ever tell anyone I said that, I'll deny it completely."

Looking at Rob, Ruby asked, "Is he any good with his tongue?"

Rob nodded and grinned. "From the yelling and screaming from the young lady he was with, I'd have to say yeah."

"Are you sure we're talking about the same thing, I mean...."

"He had his big head between her legs so I think so," Rob said with a chuckle.

Ruby looked around at Ken who had moved down toward the foot of the bed. "Tongue, lips, fingers, ok. But if you try anything funny, I'll rip that thing off and beat you to death with it."

"Yes, ma'am!" Ken said seriously.

Ruby giggled, slid down in the bed, and then rolled over onto her stomach. She moved over between Rob's legs as he spread them. Her eyes were on his more normal sized dick as she came up on her knees and moved forward until her head bumped against Rob's stomach. She giggled again and went down on her elbows. His dick was now right in front of her face.

She looked up at Rob's face and smiled. "I feel silly in this position but...." She wiggled her butt from side to side. "Knowing Ken is behind me is thrilling and scary at the same time."

There was movement on the bed behind her and Ruby looked over her shoulder to see Ken bending over toward her ass. She gasped a moment later when a hot tongue traced the crease of her ass. "Oh God, you have no idea how good that feels or how long it's been since it was done last," she said quickly.

"Just relax and enjoy," Ken said and then his tongue glided up the crack of her ass slowly.

Ruby groaned and turned her head. Rob had pushed his dick forward and the spongy head was right in front of her lips. Ken spread the cheeks of her ass with both hands. Then his tongue was licking and teasing her anus. With a groan, Ruby opened her mouth and tried to swallow Rob's dick whole. She had all of it in her mouth by the time the head touched her throat.

A dick in her mouth and a tongue in her ass, Ruby was going crazy. She was whimpering and moaning as her tongue flew over Rob's dick and her head moved up and down sucking on him. Rob was groan softly and squirming on the bed. Ken was not making a sound but he was enjoying the noises Ruby made as he tongued her asshole. From the sounds Rob was making, he figured his friend was close to coming.

With a grin, Ken lifted his head and then moved down slightly, the tip of his tongue swirling around the entrance to Ruby's sex. Her ass flexed up and down at the touch, a loud whimper coming from the other end. When he stiffened his tongue and rammed it forward until his nose touched her asshole, three things happened.

Ruby tried to gasp with Rob's dick in her mouth, her lower back dropped down, tilting her ass, and her head came up as she continued to try and gasp even without Rob's dick in her mouth. When her ass tilted, the tongue buried in her pussy went even deeper. Her eyes were wide and there was a shocked look on her face.

When Ken lifted his head and pulled his tongue out of her pussy, Ruby finally got a breath. It was ragged and loud. Then she lost it again as his tongue rammed back into depths that some dicks had never reached. It was so hot and slippery feeling as it wiggled around and touched things a tongue had never came close to touching before.

Ken pulled his tongue out of her pussy and rammed it home again. Ruby gasped loudly and swallowed Rob's dick to the base. The head was trying to enter her throat, which made her lift her head sharply. She rocked back and wiggled her ass against Ken's face. From then on, it was Ruby and all Ruby. She would swallow Rob and then wiggled back to fuck herself on the tongue wiggling in her sex.

Back and forth she went. She added some tongue to what she was doing to Rob since Ken's felt so very good to her. That might have been the right thing to do or the wrong, all according to your point of view. A few minutes later, Rob was coming like there was no tomorrow and Ruby was not far behind as she swallowed and sucked him even harder and faster. She did not quite gush but there was enough liquid pouring out of her pussy that Ken had to pull his tongue part way out and swallow.

Ruby yelled when his tongue started out of her sex and then yelled again as it rammed back home. She sucked like mad on Rob's dick and swallowed it fully. It did not reach her throat this time. It seemed to be shrinking. That's when it dawned on her that he had came in her mouth. She groaned long and deep. She had been a spitter all her life and now.... She groaned again and rammed back against Ken's swirling tongue. Her orgasm seemed to take off again.

*****

Rob was still sitting with his back to the headboard, grinning like a crazy man, with his eyes closed. Ruby was flat on her stomach, her head on Rob's thigh, the head of his dick still in her mouth. She nursed on it slowly. Ken was sitting back on his heels grinning, his hand slowly running up and down his big shaft with a slight twisting motion.

Ken let go of his dick and leaned forward to run his hands up the back of Ruby's thighs, on up across each cheek of her butt, to stop and reverse direction at the small of her back. Ruby, whimpered, moaned and then groaned as his hands moved over her body. She did the same when his hands moved back the other way.

After a few minutes, Ruby quit making the noises and sighed deeply. Another minute went by and she lifted her head holding suction on the soft dick in her mouth. It stretched and then popped out of her mouth. She whimpered as she looked down at it. She still could not believe that she had swallowed. She shivered hard and licked her lips. She did not taste anything but she whimpered again.

"Well, someone is alive after all," Ken said with a chuckle.

"Don't take any big bets on it," Rob said as he opened his eyes and then closed them.

Ruby looked over her shoulder and saw Ken's big dick standing up tall and proud. "I'm... uh... still safe, right," she asked in a whisper.

Ken nodded and stroked his dick with his hand again. "I was thinking about making a big mess on your back though."

Ruby shivered. "Uh, exactly how were you planning on doing that?"

"If you'll trust me to rub it in the crack of your ass I'll show you," he whispered in reply.

Ruby groaned and shivered harder. "How about if you lay down on your back and I rub it for you? I'd sure feel safer if it was where I could see it."

Ken chuckled. "What are you going to rub it with?"

Ruby looked at him hard and then moaned loudly as her eyes dropped to the large long hard shaft. "I, uh, was thinking about my hands but now.... I'm, uh, thinking about something, uh, a lot more slippery."

"You'll come several times before I will," Ken whispered. "That's from experience."

Ruby groaned as her hips quivered and flexed up and down.

Rob chuckled and said, "I think she likes that idea."

"What's not to like?" Ruby asked as she looked around at Rob.

Ken moved over beside Rob and lay down on his back. Ruby moved over by his hip and ran her eyes up and down his long thick dick as she licked her lips. When she looked up at his face, he was grinning. "It looks even bigger laid out like that," she whispered and then shivered hard.

When Ken just grinned, Ruby shivered and asked, "Where or how should I start?"

"That is totally up to you. You now have complete control," he whispered in reply.

Her thoughts from earlier about being in control jumped into her mind. Now she wondered if she was in control of anything. That feeling of power had been fleeting at best. Her orgasm from having both her breasts sucked at once had made her forget all about power and anything else for that matter. Maybe now was the time to try and get that feeling back.

With her eyes on Ken's dick, she grinned and said, "Put your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers."

When he did as she said, Ruby knee walked over and straddled his thighs. "Now, if the hands come out from behind your head, I'm done."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied still grinning.

Ruby moved forward and sat down straddling his hips. His hard dick was pressed tightly between the outer lips of her pussy. As wet as she was, her sex moved easily along his length a she flexed her hips forward and then back. Her hips gave a little jerk as her clit bumped against the head and his dick moved at the same time.

"So that feels good, does it?" She asked as her hips moved away from the head.

"For both of us, I'd say." Ken replied.

Ruby wiggled forward until she felt her clit touch the head again. Her hips didn't jerk but a shiver ran up and down her spine. She wiggled forward again until her clit was past the head. Then she flexed her hips back and forth slowly. Ken groaned softly as she rubbed her wet slit and hot opening against the head of his dick.

She kept rubbing and ever so often she would slide back and rub her clit against the slippery head. That would make her groan softly as an orgasm started to build. Then she would move back forward and rub the head with her slit and wet opening.

Back and forth she went as her orgasm grew each time she rubbed her clit. Her mind kept toying with the idea of trying to force that big head inside her pussy but she was scared to try. The more she rubbed the wetter she seemed to get. She marveled at that. It wasn't that she had ever needed a lube but this was to the point of squishy sounds coming from their contact.

TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers