Ruby Fisher and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers

She eased her hips back and felt his dick go even deeper. "Oh yeah, that feels good," she whispered. "It's been a while." She flexed her hips, fucking herself in the ass with his dick. "So good."

Rob groaned softly as his dick went deeper and then he moaned as she moved back and forth. Her ass was so hot and tight. Then he realized her ass was bumping against his hips. She paused and wiggled her ass from side to side and they both groaned.

"All the way in," she whispered and then shivered hard. "Go slow at first. It takes me a while to come in this position."

Rob placed his hands on her hips and slowly moved his hips back. He could feel her ass clamping down on the whole length of his shaft. He paused with the head inside and slowly pushed forward. Ruby groaned as he did, her hips shaking. "Maybe not as long as I thought," she said with a soft groan as his hips touched her ass.

Her inner muscles grabbed his dick tightly as he started moving his hips back. He groaned and said, "I have an idea I ain't going to last long either. I've never felt anything like this. So hot and so tight."

As his dick started back in, Ruby pushed back. His hips slapped her ass. He went back and she went forward. His hips slapped her ass even harder. She let out a soft yell. "Fuck me hard and fast."

He was only happy to oblige her. A little over a dozen strokes later, she gave out with another yell as he planted his dick as deep as it would go and came with long hard spurts. Ruby bounced up and down on her toes rapidly as she came just as hard as he had.

Ruby ended up standing up, leaning back against the young man. He had one hand on her breast and one flat against her belly just above her mound. They were both breathing hard. Her inner muscles would grab his shaft and his dick would twitch, which made her ass grab again. It felt like a never ending circle.

As their breathing got closer to normal, Rob groaned and squeezed her breast gently. "Wow!" He whispered softly.

Ruby nodded and chuckled. "I had almost forgotten what that made me feel like."

"Outstanding," Rob said.

Ruby laughed. "Upstanding is more like it," she said as she wiggled her ass from side to side.

"Not for long after we pull the cork. I'm surprised my legs are still holding me up."

"I think we're holding each other up," she whispered as she bent forward and turned the shower head back on. Rob's upper hand slipped down to join the lower one. The spray was more or less between them. She twisted sideways to keep her hair out of the water.

Rob groaned as his dick moved out a short ways and then back in. Her asshole wasn't as hot as before but it felt a whole lot slipperier. "I can't believe I came that hard after the blowjob earlier."

Ruby chuckled as she ran her hands over her breasts under the hot water. She wiggled her ass. She could feel the slipperiness where they were joined also. "I had never swallowed until tonight," she whispered.

"Another cherry for me," Rob whispered and kissed the side of her neck.

"That's ok, I got your anal cherry."

"I was going to say my pleasure but I think it was our pleasure."

Ruby grinned as she shifted her hips back and forth to the side several times and then took a step forward. She shivered hard and Rob moaned as his dick came out of her ass. "Now you have to wash my ass all over again," she said as she backed up and placed her hands on the wall.

Rob grinned and got the soap. "My pleasure," he whispered as she rubbed her ass cheeks and the ran a pair of fingers up and down in her ass crack.

Ruby bounced up and down on her toes as his fingers brushed over her anus. "Not all yours. Now behave before we get started again."

*****

Ken was laying where he had been when they went into the bathroom. The towel was coving his hips and he was snoring softly. Rob was laying on the bed on his back on the other side of the bed. Ruby had her cup and Rob's over at the table filling them with ice and coke. She grinned when she turned around. Rob was curled up on his side asleep.

She sat the two cups down and went to cover him with his towel from the shower. She returned to the table to lean against it and sipped her coke as her eyes went from one young man to the other. She sighed deeply and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It said, a quarter to five. No way she thought. They had left the club well before midnight.

With a shiver, she downed the last of her coke and sat the cup down. Her dress was laying on the floor at the foot of the bed. She went and picked it up. She shook it out and then slipped it on over her head. She smiled as she zipped it up, remembering how bold Rob had been unzipping it.

Her panties and stockings were still on the table where she had left them. One of her heels still sat where she had lost it when the boys had carried her to bed. The other was by the bed. She grinned as she retrieved the shoe. With her heels on, she went to retrieve her purse.

She looked at the panties and grinned as she straightened them out. She laid them out in the middle of the table and rummaged in her purse for her notepad and pen. She wrote a note and slipped the edge of it under the narrow bottom of the thong. Ruby was smiling as she put the note pad away and stuffed the stockings in her purse.

*****

Rob woke up and was confuses for a moment until memories of the night before slapped him in the head. The shower was running so Ken must be in the shower but where was Ruby. The phone rang and he answered it. It was their wakeup call. He glanced at the clock. It showed ten o'clock straight up.

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom door. He knocked and then opened it a crack. "Is Ruby in there?"

"Nope, no one but me. Check out the note on the table she left us."

Rob shut the door and went over to the table to find Ruby's panties laid out in the center and the note on top of them. He picked up, unfolded it, and read:

'Dear boys,

I had a wonderful time.

My birthday ended up much better than I ever imagined it would. From depression to ecstasy. I'll let you two decide how to split the souvenir of the night. I know it will be a night I will never forget. You both will always be in my heart.

I don't know if anything else will ever happen between any of us but time will tell.

XXXOOO

Ruby'

Rob folded the note and placed it back on the panties.

Ken came out of the bathroom with a towel on. "So, what do you think?" He asked as he walked over to stand next to his best friend.

"I don't know," Rob replied and then sighed. "We all won, one way or the other. And like she said, time will tell."

Ken grinned and looked at Rob. "You can find her number right?"

Rob looked at Ken and returned his grin. "Damn straight."

TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers