Ruby Fisher and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,936 Followers

Rob leaning in and sucking on her right nipple made Ruby gasp and open her eyes. When had she closed them, she wondered. Her nipple was supper sensitive and shot pleasure straight to her pussy, which made her even wetter. She groaned softly and rocked her hips faster.

"Get you some," Ken whispered with a chuckle.

Ruby's eyes were closed and that is exactly what she did. One minute she is rubbing the head of his dick and the next, she is coming like mad. Her hips were jerking so hard she has no control over them. She leans forward, taking the nipple away from Ron and ends up resting her upper weight on her hands on Ken's chest.

Somewhere along the line, she felt the opening to her sex being stretched as the head of Ken's dick slowly entered her with jerks and starts. He hadn't moved but she had. Her orgasm had started to slack off but now it was climbing back even higher than before. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was marveling at the feelings coming from her pussy and another part of her mind was chanting, no, no, no.

Ruby groaned long and loud as her jerking hips forced the big head, deeper and deeper. Her body moved lower and lower as her arms slowly gave out and she ended up lying on Ken's chest. At least now her jerks were just moving the big dick in and out of her sex a little instead of forcing more inside.

"Is she doing what I think she's doing," Rob asked of no one in particular.

Ken groaned softly and nodded. "Oh yeah, she is."

"Damn!" Rob said under his breath.

"Uh huh," was Ken's only reply as he forced himself to lay still and wait to see what happened next.

After a time, Ruby's stomach stopped jerking but now her hips were flexing slowly. The big dick had her pussy stretched tightly and rubbed everything inside as her hips moved. She moaned loudly and tried to make her hips stop moving but that wasn't working. They seemed to have a mind of their own or rather were controlled by the spasms of pure pleasure from her pussy. She still couldn't believe the damned thing fit.

As her ragged breathing calmed, she opened her eyes and sighed. A moment later, she groaned softly and whispered, "Don't you dare move."

Ken groaned softly and said, "Who me? I don't dare. If I did, your grip on my dick would crush me flat."

Ruby heard herself giggle as her pussy clamped down hard on his dick and he groaned again. From beside her she heard Rob ask, "How did you get half of that thing inside you?"

With another giggle, Ruby whispered, "It kind of snuck in when I was busy with that last orgasm."

"Uh... are you going to try and... uh... fuck it, to be blunt?" Rob asked in an embarrassed voice.

Ruby groaned as the idea ran around in her mind. It was already inside her so what the hell but on the other hand, could she really do that without exploding or hurting herself. "I'm thinking...." she whispered and then giggled at the absurd idea.

"Do I get a vote?" Ken asked and then groaned again as her pussy tried to crush his dick.

"No! You behave," Ruby said quickly. "I got myself.... Well, us into this predicament and I'll decide the best way to get us out."

"You could just crawl forward," Rob suggested.

"Hush!" Ruby and Ken both said together and then laughed.

Laughing was the wrong thing to do with a big dick stuffed in your pussy, Ruby found out as waves of pleasure coursed along her nervous system. It wasn't an orgasm exactly but something very similar in feel but more centered in her sex. Her g-spot crossed her mind and she groaned. She had had a few g-spot orgasms back when she was married and now she knew what that similar feeling was.

"I'm in a world of trouble," she whispered softly.

"What do you mean?" Ken asked, concern in his voice.

"Does the word g-spot mean anything to you?"

Rob chuckled and Ken replied, "Uh, yeah it does and I think I understand the problem."

Ruby laughed again and groaned long and loud as her g-spot rubbed on his shaft. A moment later, she caught her breath and whispered, "The problem is that telephone pole of a dick of yours is stuffed in my pussy. Any movement, even laughing, sets me off."

"Uh, like I said, crawl off it," Rob whispered.

"Shut up!" Ken and Ruby both said.

Rob shook his head. "No one ever listens to me."

Ruby groaned softly as her hips started to move again on their own. Ken's groan was right behind it. For some reason his groan made her hips moved farther up and down. Part of her mind was trying to stop them and another was marveling at the fact she was actually fucking a telephone pole of a dick. That thought seemed to make her hips move even more and she moaned long and loud as another g-spot orgasm washed through her system.

Her hips slowed some but kept moving. Ken groaned as his hips started to quiver. In a tense voice, he asked, "What happens if I come?"

Ruby shivered hard and groaned. "Good question," she whispered a moment later as her hips moved harder and faster.

A few minutes later, Ken's hips were shaking as he neared a climax of his own. Ruby's hips were moving more than ever. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open but no sound came out. The orgasm that was building now was a monster. Ken's shaking had his pelvic bone rubbing her clit as his dick rubbed her g-spot. Her body was out of control again and she had no idea what would happen next.

What did happen next was Ken's shaft seemed to swell even more and then he was spraying the inside of her pussy with what seemed like a fire hose as he groaned and raised his hips up off the bed. Ruby took a deep gasping breath as his hips rose and his cum filled her. Those facts registered on her brain but the one that had her attention most was that more of his dick was entering her tight pussy.

An undulating moaning yell started deep in her chest and was building as his shaft rubbed her g-spot even harder. Then the world exploded in fireballs and fireworks all surrounded by an endorphin shrouded hazy glow. She was off in another world where the here and now meant nothing. It was all about the coursing pleasure and screaming nerve endings.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she heard Rob say, "Holy shit!" Then she was back in her own little world.

*****

Ruby's eyes fluttered open and she sighed deeply. Someone had their arms wrapped around her and she was nestled on their chest. Her mind was still in a fog but she felt so good and so alive. She also felt like she could sleep for a week. Her body was rung out and for the first time in ages, fully satisfied like never before.

"Well, one of you is alive," Rob, said from behind her.

Ruby giggled and nodded her head against Ken's chest.

Ken groaned softly and whispered, "Alive, but no energy."

There was movement as Rob got off the bed. "Anyone thirsty besides me?"

"Oh yeah," Ken said and Ruby laughed.

She realized his dick wasn't rubbing her g-spot as she laughed so she assumed it was deflated. She could feel it still inside her but it felt more like a normal one now. What had struck her funny was that he should be thirsty after how much he had came inside her pussy. She could feel it seeping out around his soft dick and running down her slit a short ways.

"Me too," she said. A moment later, she heard a coke can open and ice rattling in plastic cups.

Then she heard, Rob say, "I'm making these straight coke."

Ken grunted in reply and Ruby grinned as she pushed up with her arms. His eyes were closed and he had a silly grin on his face. As she pushed up higher and sat up, his dick was still firm enough to stay inside her and slide a little deeper. She groaned and the grin left Ken's face as he opened one eye and looked at her.

He chuckled and whispered, "It's usually the lady that is down for the count, not me."

Rob appeared beside the bed carrying three plastic cups. Ruby took the one closest to her and Rob handed another to Ken. She took a sip of hers and then a big swallow. Rob sipped his as Ken half sat up, resting his weight on one hand. He drained the cup in one long swallow.

"For a guy who was just laying there, he sure seems worn out," Rob said with a grin.

"I kind of took the stuffing out of him," Ruby said coyly.

"Stuffing hell. She took that and my backbone, my eye teeth, and I think my wristwatch," Ken said and then sighed as he held the cup out toward Rob. "A refill please."

Rob chuckled and took the cup. "You don't wear a wristwatch."

"Oh yeah," Ken said and grinned at Ruby.

Ruby felt herself blush and grinned back at him. "Is this the first time you've came inside a woman?"

Ken shook his head. "No, not really. There was this one fat chick that could take at least part of me but this is the first time someone has done me instead of the other way around."

"What happened to her?" Ruby asked and took another swallow of her coke.

Ken shrugged. "She graduated and left town."

"Sorry to hear that," Ruby whispered.

Rob returned and handed his friend a fresh drink. This one Ken sipped as his eyes wandered over Ruby's body. Ruby shivered from his eyes and from the twitch in his dick.

"Maybe I should find another seat before something comes up," she whispered and then winked at Ken.

Ken's dick twitched again but didn't grow any. He grinned at her and replied, "You're safe for a while longer."

"Uh huh," Ruby replied suspiciously.

"Anyway, pulling that cork is going to make a hell of a mess," Ken said.

"That's what showers are for," Rob said with a wink at Ruby.

"Are you hinting at something?" Ruby asked him as her eyes went to his hard dick.

"I... uh... thought I might scrub your back," Rob said kind of flustered.

Ruby chuckled and Ken shook his head as he looked at Ruby. "You sure didn't know what you were getting into, did you?"

"Two young and horny guys crossed my mind. Well, sort of. I was trying not to think about it actually." Ruby replied.

"The lady that's had probably a hundred orgasms is calling us horny?" Rob said and laughed.

Ruby looked at his stiff dick and grinned. "Who says I'm through?"

"Uh...." Rob said with his eyes getting big and Ken laughed.

"But... but... after Ken...." Rob stammered and then fell silent.

Ruby laughed and shook her head as the idea of two at once crossed her mind again. "Butt just might work, if you're gentle and patient," she whispered a moment later.

Rob's eyes grew wide again and Ken laughed. "You lucky SOB, I've always dreamed of something like that," Ken whispered a moment later.

Ruby looked at Ken sharply. "Just keep on dreaming because it isn't going to happen in this lifetime."

"Isn't that what you said about my dick in your pussy?" Ken asked with a big grin.

"Yeah, but...." Ruby said and then groaned as she felt Ken's dick starting to grow longer and thicker. Without thinking, she rose up onto her knees quickly. Two things happened. One, Ken's dick came free with a slurping sound and two, there was a slow but steady dribble of cum running out of Ruby's pussy and landing on Ken's slowly hardening dick.

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding about a mess," Rob said.

Ruby groaned loudly at the strange sensation and looked down. "Holy shit is right," she whispered.

Rob hurried away toward the bathroom. He returned a few moments later with two wet washrags. Ruby took one, cupped it over her sex and whimpered at its warm touch. Then she scrabbled off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She was surprised at the stiffness in her hips and thighs and then ginned. "That's the most exercise I've had in a while," she whispered as she shut the bathroom door.

*****

"Do you think she was kidding about my fucking her ass?" Rob asked Ken.

Ken was rubbing at the mess in his lap and looked up. "Take her in the shower and find out." he replied with a grin. "I would if I ever got the chance."

Rob downed the last of his coke and looked at the glass. "Maybe I should mix my next one. A little liquid courage, if you know what I mean."

Ken chuckled. "I wouldn't worry about it. It will either happen or it won't. You just need to decide if you want to try it and if you do, work toward making it happen."

"Uh, yeah," Rob said as he moved over to the table and sat the cup down.

The bathroom door opened and Ruby stuck her head out. Looking at Ken she asked, "Do you want to clean up first since you ended up the messiest?"

Ken shook his head. "I'll live but I ain't so sure about Rob."

"Hey!" Rob said as Ruby looked at him.

A moment later, she smiled and crooked her finger his way. "Come here you. I have a messy job that needs to be done." When Rob's eyes grew wide, Ruby grinned and added, "I need my back scrubbed."

Rob seemed to deflate some as he said, "Oh," and headed for the bathroom door.

Ken grinned and winked at Ruby. "You two don't do anything, I wouldn't at least try."

Ruby laughed, as Rob stopped just short of the door and looked at his friend. Before he could reply, Ruby reached out and pulled him into the bathroom by a handy handle.

*****

Rob turned the water on and was adjusting the temperature as Ruby got in the tub. She sat down and felt of the water. "Leave it there for a little bit. I need to clean things out, if you know what I mean."

When Rob looked at her with a confused look, she laid back in the tub and put her feet up on the wall above the faucet. She wiggled her body lower until the running water was on her sex. She whimpered softly and raised her hips until she felt the water entering her sex. She made the whimpering sound again and then used two fingers to stir her vagina.

Rob watched her closely and then whispered, "I know what you mean now."

Ruby grinned as she looked up at him. "Drastic firsts take drastic measures," she said softly as she pulled her fingers out of her sex and then stuffed them back in. Twice more and she moved out from under the water. "That's better," she said more to herself than Rob.

She sat up and then stood up. Rob handed her a towel but she shook her head. "After we shower," she said as she angled the showerhead to the side and turned on the spray.

Rob got in the tub and pulled the shower curtain. Ruby handed him a washcloth and the soap. When he took them, she turned around and presented her back to him. He grinned and dropped the rag behind him out of the way. He used both hands to soap up her back, starting at her shoulders.

Ruby groaned softly. Rob was massaging her shoulders as much as washing them. She hadn't thought she was tense but his hands and fingers were proving otherwise. She groaned again and put her hands on the shower wall and leaned on them. His hands worked on her shoulders and upper back.

As his hands moved down along her spine massaging knots as they went, Ruby sighed and whispered, "You do that so well."

"My mom and dad were both chiropractors. Massage was a way of life for the whole family."

"Kinky," Ruby said with a chuckle.

"Uh... never like this, believe me." Rob replied quickly.

"I'm teasing you," Ruby said and then groaned as Rob found a set of knots right at the base of her spine.

As the knots relaxed, Ruby sighed. Strong fingers and warm water cascading down her back had her relaxed, very relaxed. "Good, very good," she whispered as she straightened up and twisted her back from side to side. The spray from the shower head moved back and forth over her breasts and nipples, which made her shiver.

Robs hands came around to her stomach and then slid up to cup and massage her breasts. She leaned back against him as he stepped forward. His hard hot dick was pressed into the crack of her ass. Ruby wiggled her ass from side to side slowly as he caressed her breasts and teased her nipples.

He kissed her on the neck and shoulder. "Maybe I should finish you off, uh... your shower."

Ruby chuckled and wiggled her ass harder against his manhood. "I'm glad you clarified that."

Rob stepped back and found the soap. He lathered up her back all the way to her tailbone. Squatting down, he scrubbed her ass cheeks. His fingers gliding up and down the crack of her ass made Ruby shiver. When she did, he paused a finger on her anus and pushed gently. Ruby moved her hips forward and then back.

When her hips came back, Rob's finger popped through the ring of muscles guarding her rear end. Ruby gasped and jerked her hips forward. "Uh... sorry. I shouldn't have done that," Rob said in a whisper.

Ruby giggled and replied as she moved her hips back, "You didn't do it, I did."

Her ass was stuck out toward him now. Rob put his fingertip against the ring of her anus and pushed gently. His soapy finger went in to the first knuckle. Ruby whimpered and her hips fluttered. The whimper grew louder as her hips moved more and his finger went in deeper.

"I've... uh... never done this before.

Ruby shivered hard as her hips continued to move on their own. "It's been a long time since anyone besides myself have done it to me."

"You like it?"

"When... when I'm in the right mood," Ruby whispered in reply.

"Now?" Rob asked as he moved his finger forward a little.

Ruby groaned as his finger went deeper into her ass and she nodded quickly. "Bring... bring your other hand around and put it against my clit," she whispered with a catch in her breath.

Rob did as he was told. His fingers found the top of her slit and Ruby groaned loudly as her hips moved harder. A finger in her ass, two fingers in her sex, and fingers on her clit was her normal way of masturbating. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the wall again. Slowly her head moved until it was resting against her hands. Her ass was stuck out even farther.

"What... what if I... uh... replaced my finger with something else?" Rob asked in a nervous voice.

Ruby groaned at the thought and then wondered if it would work. She hadn't had anything in her ass besides her finger in many years. The word lube flashed in her brain for a second and she shivered as she flexed her toes and bounced up and down.

Rob was wondering what was going on when Ruby said, "Stand up but leave your fingers on my clit."

Rob was on his feet in a heartbeat. He quickly moved forward until his dick was once again between her ass cheeks. Ruby was slowly flexing her hips back and forth. He followed along.

Ruby groaned and said, "Slip your dick into my pussy."

"But...." Rob started to say but Ruby's giggle cut him off.

"That's... the end result but... we need to take it slow," Ruby whispered.

"Slow. Right." Rob said as he backed his hips up, squatted slightly and rubbed the head of his dick against her opening. It went in all the way suddenly as he straightened his legs. Ruby gasped as his hips slapped against her ass cheeks. She was surprised how easily he had gone all the way in but then memories of Ken's big dick reminder her of why.

She shifted her hips from side to side and then up and down using her toes. Rob groaned softly and Ruby shivered hard as her inner muscles tried to grab him. A moment later, she pushed her ass back against him and whispered, "Back up until I tell you to stop."

Rob moved backwards as Ruby bent over more, her ass still pressed against his hips. Her back was close to horizontal when she said, "Stop."

Her hands found the shower control and shut the water off. She spread her feet as wide as the tub allowed and reached down between her legs. "You just hold still until I tell you otherwise."

She flexed her hips forward and came up on her toes as she pulled his dick out of her sex. She rubbed the head up and down in the crack of her ass until she felt it against her anus. She slowly came down off her toes and felt the head press tighter to her asshole. She shivered as she felt the head of Rob's dick slowly stretch the ring of muscles and slowly slide inside.

Ruby groaned softly and so did Rob. "So tight," he whispered a few seconds later.

TxRad
TxRad
5,936 Followers