Saving You Saving Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes" Ellen said as she blushed to her roots and waved back. Ellen kept her face covered by her hair as they made their way out of the restaurant and to the elevators, ignoring the stares.

"Damn, didn't she think we might not want everyone to know we're together? Stupid cunt..." LeighAnne cursed under her breath. "Not that I'm ashamed about being yours" She added when she saw Ellen's face.

"I know dear, it's just that... To yell it out like that... It's embarrassing." Ellen said coming close to her lover. "I love being Ellen Sackett, your friend, lover and companion, but I rather some privacy too."

"Uugghh," LeighAnne groaned as she pulled Ellen into a tight embrace. "When you look at me like that, I just melt. Those eyes almost did you in you know. I was so busy looking at you; I almost didn't see the danger in time."

Ellen shivered at the memory. "I wasn't looking for danger. I saw you and wondered why such a beautiful woman would be looking at me. Then they grabbed me. The next time I saw your face you looked like a fury. Your eyes went slate and you were pushing me into the car. Then the blood."

"Shhh, we're safe." LeighAnne soothed. "No one will hurt you while I'm around."

"I wish they would stop hurting you...." She would have said more, but an elderly gentleman entered the lift, hummphed then looked at the door, making both girls giggle with his response to their embrace. Ellen tried to move back, but Leigh just pulled her back to her side smiling.

By the time they got to their room, they wanted nothing else but to lock the door and shut the world out. But, once LeighAnne accomplished that, Ellen was struck but a huge case of nerves.

"What's wrong Baby?" Leigh asked when se saw Ellen's face.

"We're finally alone and I'm nervous. The only time I've had sex was when Billy-Ray..."

"Oh, Baby, don't even think about that. That wasn't sex. If you are uncomfortable, we don't have to try anything..."

"But, I want to try. I want to give you everything. I just don't know if I can and you've had... and I want us to be..."

"Oh shit, that's what bugging you. Please don't worry about it. I mean I know how you feel. I mean yeah, I've had sex before, but never with a woman. Trust me the sex my ex-husband gave me, wasn't anything to write home about." Taking a shaking Ellen into her arms she told her.

"We won't do anything we don't want too. I'm just as new at this as you are sweetheart. But, I do know that if we keep this up, it won't be good for either of us. We need to relax. Why don't we just go take a hot bath together and see where things go from there? I'm in no hurry. We have the rest of our lives to figure this out." LeighAnne told Ellen with confidence she wasn't feeling.

"I love you!" Ellen said as she snuggled into the taller woman's arms. Leigh's heart thudded at the sound of the declaration. Love was such a simple word, but it described so much.

Leigh led the willing young woman to the bathroom and started water filling the big Roman tub. They giggled as they tossed some of the bath salts and bubbles that were on the counter.

Ellen turned to her lover and started removing her clothes. She removed her top, softly touching where she had stitched her shoulder. He hands shook as she let the top and skirt slide down to the floor leaving Leigh standing there in her blue lacy bra and panty set. Seeing how she shook, Leigh stopped Ellen with a kiss. "Let me" she said as she grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up exposing the milk white skin. Her breath caught as she revealed the matching pair of green panties. She knew her mother was up to something when she handed them those boxes. Her mind went blank as she tossed the dress aside, exposing her perfect lace incased breasts.

Even a trained observer couldn't tell who moved first as they unsnapped each other bras reveling their state of arousal. As Leigh pulled down Ellen's panties, she wondered if she was going to mind the untrimmed fur that surrounded her sex. A moment later, Ellen wondered if Leigh would mind trimming her. She thought Leigh looked so sexy down there, but didn't know how to ask.

To break the tension, Leigh reached in the tub and splashed Ellen causing her to laugh. That started the water fight. After a few seconds, there was as much water on the floor as in the tub. This caused Ellen to slip into Leigh and they both ended up in the tub laughing.

"Did I hurt you?" Ellen asked giggling.

"No, only my pride. It's a sad day when a little thing like you can put me on my ass.

"You started it." Ellen tease. "Here let me wash you." She said as she grabbed the bottle of liquid soap. Ellen started washing Leigh's hair as she commented.

"I like your hair longer. I like running my hands through it."

"MMMmmmmm" That feels nice." LeighAnne relaxed into Ellen. "The first time you did this, I loved it."

"Why didn't you say something? I thought you were mad at me."

"Sweetheart, I didn't know what to say. I was having a hard enough time dealing with my body's reaction. I mean... There you were so soft and naked. I didn't know where to look. But I couldn't look away. You are so stunning."

"Hmmm, I remember just wanting to take all your hurts away." She sighed and softly slapped Leigh's hands away as she tried to pull her into a kiss. "No, let me clean you. Keep you hands to yourself until I'm done." She breathed into Leigh's ear and nipped attentively at her neck.

"This feels good, so I'll be a good girl." Leigh settled back into the tub under Ellen's hands. Ellen moved so she could be comfortable washing and touching her lover. She took a deep breath as she set her plan and hands in motion.

She started by wiping her hair back and kissing her eyes closed. She took the soap and gently washed the neck slowly moving down to the shoulders and arms. She massaged and soothed as she bathed her mate. Once the arms were done, she moved to her chest, washing everything but the pert breasts and their hardening nipples.

Steeling her courage, she finally let her hands glide over the soft mounds, feeling the hard nipples in the palms of her hands. At Leigh's moan, she increased her pressure.

Just as she was arcing her back, giving Ellen the signal she wanted more, Ellen moved her hands down to her abdomen, slowly stroking and touching every inch. Her fingers traced the edges of her scars as she worked down to the hips.

Taking the soft moans and grunts as approval, Ellen added pressure as she cleaned the pelvic arch and around to her firm cheeks, never letting her hands stray to their eventual target. She could feel Leigh's body respond to her hands as she made love to her mate for the first time.

Getting more soap gave her the excuse not to touch Leigh's mound. When she started again it was at her feet. She held on tight as she cleaned between her toes and giggled with her as her hands tickled the arches.

LeighAnne was going crazy. She wanted to pull Ellen up and make love to her. She felt her muscles contract as her lover made her wet with desire. She didn't want to break the spell as her lover's hands came ever closer to her core.

Ellen finished one leg and was working up the other. She stopped to pet the Panther and then followed it up to Leigh's womanhood. Knowing it was now or never, she moved one hand back up to caress her breasts as she softly touched LeighAnne's mound sexually for the first time. She could feel the heat radiating that was echoed in her own body.

She moved her hand, feeling Leigh's mound, pressing on her pubic bone. She let her fingers slide between Leigh's legs, feeling her lips for the first time. She felt the hot moisture as her fingers probed the outer lips. On the next stroke down, her middle finger slipped between the outer lips and she touched her lover's core.

LeighAnne was wound tight from the caresses from her lover. She knew she was close. It had never felt this good before. She knew if Ellen came in contact with her clit, she would cum. Her body craved the release.

"Ohhhhh Ggooooddddd, Don't stop!" Leigh groaned as Ellen's hands worked their magic. Then she felt her lover gently tweak her nipple at the same time as the other hand slid over her clit and penetrated her. It was all it took as orgasm claimed her.

"BABY don't stop. Oh god, Oh fuck. Ohh MORE." LeighAnne groaned and writhed with her release. Not being able to take anymore, she lurched up out of the water and found Ellen's lips for a fierce kiss that caused her orgasm to intensify.

Ellen knew she made her lover happy. She could feel the contractions around her fingers as the wetness flowed into her cupped hand as she kept rubbing her core. She could feel the beginnings of her own contractions as her body came attuned to her lovers.

LeighAnne could take no more. She moved Ellen around and leaned down over her. She started kissing her neck and quickly moved down to her chest with kisses and nips. She held Ellen's hand captive between her legs as she kneeled before the stunning woman.

Her hands found Ellen's hard nipples. Reaching under her breasts, LeighAnne lifted them to her lips and suckled, alternating between the hard points. Ellen's free hand roamed as LeighAnne continued her assault on the young woman's senses.

LeighAnne felt her own body tense as she slid her hand through the unruly hair of Ellen's pussy. She wanted her lover to feel her first orgasm with her. She stroked Ellen's sex, parting her lips and seeking out her clit. She felt the moisture running down into her hand as soon as she breached the barrier of her tight inner lips that led to her core. Both women were moving their hips in a primal rhythm seeking release.

LeighAnne penetrated her lover with two fingers that slid into the welcoming embrace of Ellen's pussy. With the palm on her clit and her lovers hand trapped between her legs, LeighAnne rocked them both over the edge.

Ellen knew her hand was still moving in her lover. She could feel the contractions and juices flow. Lights flashed behind her eyes when she was penetrated. She felt a building pressure as she kissed any part of her partner's body she could reach. All of a sudden, every muscle in her body stiffened as the contraction built from her core.

"I love you, oh, I love you, I love you." She chanted as she reached her peak. "OOOOOHHHHHHH GODDDDDD." She screamed as her body found its first release.

Nothing in her life prepared her for that feeling. Being a farm girl, she though she knew about the mechanics of reproduction, but she never knew it could be like this.

LeighAnne lay on top of Ellen as the cooling water rippled over their bodies. They shared soft tender kisses as they caught their breath. Looking down as she stroked her love, she noticed they were both getting pruney.

"We need to get out sweetheart." She told the woman who didn't seem to want to let her go. Kissing her forehead softly, "Where did you learn to do that?" LeighAnne asked still a bit breathless.

"I got the idea from one of the books your mom kept leaving around." Ellen said playfully, nipping her chin.

"SHE DIDN"T!!!" She yelled. Leigh could see her mom doing just that. "She did." She finished as she saw Ellen shake her head yes.

"She packed them in my bags too. You want to see?" Ellen was feeling empowered in her afterglow.

"You're kidding... I can't believe this." LeighAnne didn't bother covering up as she stalked back into the room looking for Ellen's bag. "Show me."

Ellen giggled as she opened the smaller bag and spilled the contents. Leigh looked at all the books and muttered.

"No wonder that bag was so fu...Friggin heavy." Looking abashed for a second she tried to apologize for her slip. "I'm sorry about that word slipping out. I'm trying clean up my language baby, but..."

"It's alright sweetheart. It's just a word. It didn't sound bad when you said it when...um while we were..."

"Making love is the term I think you are looking for sweetheart." LeighAnne said, reaching over and stroking her mate.

"Yeah, then it was okay. Just don't use it so much other times please. I'm not trying to change you dear. I love you just the way you are." She said as she lay next to Leigh fingering some of the books.

"I wish I could say everything I wanted, like you do, but sometimes I don't know how to say it.

"Babe, with me, just say it. It'll be okay I promise." Pushing Ellen's hair behind her ear she smiled and asked. "So what else did you learn from those books?"

Laying there naked, they giggled as they looked through the books with comments like.

"That looks interesting, no way, I don't think I could do that," or even, "that just looks uncomfortable." Leigh was softly stroking her partners butt and legs, stirring up the young woman's passion when Ellen finally got the courage to ask.

"There is this one that I just don't know about." She said bringing out the magazine. In it was an array of pictures showing women holding dildos, plugs and an assortment of other contraptions. The one that made Ellen's eyes go big was a strap on harness with changeable attachments.

It wasn't that LeighAnne hadn't seen the items before, Hell she spent months raiding illegal sex shops and dance studios. She had seen them in all shapes and sizes, but never thought about using one. She didn't think most of them would even fit if she tried.

"Is this something you are interested in?" She asked turning on her side so she could put a leg over Ellen.

"Umm, not really. But if you are." She got out in a rush. "I mean I know that you've done it that way with your ex-husband and I'd do it for you." She stumbled through her thought.

"I don't think so." Leigh shook her head. "I mean, all I want is you. I don't think we need one of those things. I mean... Damn, this is harder than I thought." Taking a deep breath, LeighAnne gathered her thoughts before answering.

"Sweetheart, right now I'm happy with what we've got. I don't need anymore. We don't need those things. Maybe later, if we both wanted to try something like that, but right now let's just see where things go." She knew she said the right thing by the look of relief on Ellen's face.

Turning to face LeighAnne, Ellen tossed the book down and kissed her love. "Thank you." She said with a shy smile. "Would you do me a favor?"

Raising her eyebrow, Leigh answered. "For you love, just about anything. What do you want?" She asked kissing her nose and around to her ears and neck.

"Oh, that feels good." Ellen sighed. "Could you fix me down there? I mean like you. You're so beautiful and sexy, and I look like a hedgehog." With laughing eyes LeighAnne teased.

"You mean you want me to trim your pussy? You can say it. I've got one too. It called a pussy, a cunt, vulva, snatch, quim... Come on say it with me..." LeighAnne puckered her lip as she held Ellen's face.

"P UUU SS Y" Ellen said with LeighAnne, blushing.

"Yours is quite captivating, though I do have to admit it is a bit wild down there." Leigh said as she ran her fingers through the unruly mass. "What do you want?" She asked thinking about how to go about trimming another woman.

"How ever you like it. It's not like I'm going to be looking at myself. Why do you trim yours?"

"Comfort mostly. Let me go get my trimmer and a razor. Lay there but put a towel under you. I'll be right back." She leapt up to gather the stuff as Ellen obeyed. Ellen was leaning on her elbows with questioning eyes when she returned.

"I want to watch so I know how to do yours next time." LeighAnne pulled the thatch of hair as she tried to figure the best way to accomplish her goal.

"I think that this time we should just take it all off. I'm afraid I'd hurt you otherwise. We can trim it as you like when it grows back." LeighAnne kneeled between Ellen's legs, spreading them so she had complete access to Ellen's thighs and mound. With a small electric clipper, she removed most of the long hair being careful not to nick the sensitive skin.

By the time she was done with her trimmer, she could smell her partner's arousal. She took the can of shaving cream and lathered Ellen's pussy from top to bottom. With the greatest of care she slowly pulled the razor down exposing Ellen's skin. By the third pass, Leigh realized Ellen had a pretty set of full lips that folded back showing her the moist center.

As she finished both sides, she could feel the moisture of her own sex as the scent of the pussy in front of her tickled her nose. She slowly rinsed Ellen with a warm towel, and heard her moan. She sat back, unconsciously running her hands from just under Ellen's breasts to the top of the vulva transfixed by the sight.

She was thinking about if she could lick her lover there. Then it hit her. It wasn't about the act. It was about the love as she made up her mind.

"I'll never know unless I try" LeighAnne muttered to herself as she moved closer to her mates sex. The first kisses were hesitant and butterfly soft. Then as Ellen responded, her pressure increased.

She kissed all around the outer lips and thighs. It was the slight rocking movements that directed her to move to her center. She started at the bottom, kissing just below the opening. As she moved up, she stuck her tongue out just enough to sample her flavor. The first lick was mostly soap residue. The second, she finally tasted her first and only pussy other than her own.

"MMMmmm," Ellen moaned as LeighAnne came in contact with her core.

With a deep shuttering breath, Leigh inhaled her lover's essence as her body responded. By the fourth lick, LeighAnne's tongue was fully extended and Ellen's hands came to rest on the top of her head in reaction. From there on it was a blur of sensual delights as she consumed her lover.

"OOOHHH MYYYY" Ellen gasped as her clit responded to the stimulation It took what seem like minutes before Ellen found her next orgasm as LeighAnne sucked her clit.

"Oh, yes... Oh yes! That's so gooooddddd. Rightthere... yes there. Oh yes. She encouraged her lover as she tumbled over the cliff.

Ellen couldn't believe how good it felt and wanted her partner to feel the same bliss.

Pulling Leigh up on the bed, she rolled her over and started kissing her, tasting herself on her lover's lips. It didn't matter that it was her own pussy juice; it only mattered that she would make Leigh feel as good as she felt.

"I want you, I need you... I want to make love to you." She told Leigh as she kissed and stroked her.

This time it was Ellen who was in a hurry as she kissed down her partner's neck and took the lover's nipples in her mouth. She licked and suckled until she felt a slight pressure pushing her down. She kissed LeighAnne's scars lovingly as she passed, making her partner squirm.

"Yeah baby, that's it... Ohh, it's never... MMmmmm."

When she got to her sex, she didn't hesitate as she kissed her pussy and searched out LeighAnne's clit. She was surprised when she felt the small gush of fluid as Leigh came.

"Oh yeah, oh Yeah... damn baby..... Oh SHIT....RIGHT THERE... YES" Leigh shouted out her orgasm

They took turns pleasuring each other, taking each other to higher heights. They learned that they didn't like the sixty-nine position because they couldn't concentrate on pleasuring their partner while their pussy was receiving pleasure.

LeighAnne was sitting on Ellen's chest after the third or fourth time of trading positions. Ellen was running her hands up and down her back and butt. She would tickle and probe as LeighAnne concentrated on her pussy, moaning in blissful pleasure.

She pushed two fingers into Ellen's pussy and wiggled them forward. Her fingers were a perfect fit and hit her lover's G-spot.

"OOOOhhhhhhhh ggrrrrrrrrr yyyeeahhhhhh LEIGH!!!!" She screamed as she found her first climax drenching her partner with her release.