Saving You Saving Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,188 Followers

LeighAnne wasn't ready the amount of fluid that came gushing out as Ellen came. Ellen locked her legs around Leigh, trying to get her away from her over stimulated sex. She picked up Leigh's hips and positioned them so she could try to give her lover the same pleasure.

"Stop love I can't... I want you. I love you.... Your turn. She told Leigh as she attacked the moist pussy in front of her. She licked from bottom to top and then latched on to the other woman's clit. She had to wiggle a bit to get an arm free so she could penetrate her lover.

"OH YES!" Leigh gasped out as Ellen penetrated her. "Don't stop... Oh yeah, Fuck me baby. Take me I'm yours. Oh yeah Oh, Oh, OHHHHH FFFFFUUUCCCCKKKKK" LeighAnne screamed into Ellen's abdomen.

"Oh yes right there... Yes. Yes... YESSSSSSSSSSSS." LeighAnne chanted as her body writhed in pleasure.

"GOOOODDDD OHHHHH." She grunted as her body clutched before it tumbled over the edge of climax. LeighAnne couldn't speak as her breath came out in harsh gasps.

Under her, Ellen lapped up all the juices she could as her partner gushed them out. Taking pity on Leigh, she slowed down to small licks and little nips as she felt her body start to relax. With one big shutter, they both rolled, collapsing onto the bed in exhaustion.

It took all their remaining strength to pull themselves so they were face to face. Leigh brushed the damp hair out of her lovers face and told her.

"That's the best I've ever had. If this is what love making is supposed to feel like, count me in." She smiled and pulled Ellen into an embrace. "We need to get some sleep love. We have a long drive tomorrow.'

"So I did good?" Ellen asked looking up into Leigh's eyes.

"Oh baby-doll, you did great. Guess what, I think we just answered the love making dilemma." She was going to say more, but the both sighed and slipped into a deep peaceful contented sleep.

LeighAnne didn't want to get up the next morning. She was tender in places she had forgotten she had. Ellen on the other hand was wide awake and in a chipper mood. She felt great. Ellen teased, nipped and played with LeighAnne until she couldn't take it any more.

"Okay, okay, I'll get up." She griped as she tried to stand on her shaky legs. "God Woman, what did you do to me last night? I don't think I can move and I need a shower."

"I'll help" Ellen said with a big smile on her face.

"No hanky panky. We have to be in Memphis tonight and pick up the rental truck first thing in the morning." She said as she pushed a stray strand of gold blonde hair behind her lover's ear.

"I'll be good... promise!" Ellen smiled playfully.

"Oh sweetheart, I know you're good. You're better than good and I'd love nothing better than play in bed with you all day, but mom and dad are expecting us back by the end of the week."

While they were packing, Ellen asked. "What should I do with this book?" It was the one with the paraphernalia they decided they didn't need.

With an evil sparkle in her eye, Leigh said. "Leave it. We don't need it. The next person might get a kick out of it."

"Ohh, you're being bad." Ellen said as she put the book in one of the drawers.

They laughed, teased and touched the rest of the way to Memphis. Frankly they acted like the newlyweds they were. LeighAnne couldn't believe how happy she was. Her only burden was she didn't know if she wanted to continue being a cop. The hours sucked and she didn't know if Ellen could accept the risk.

They pulled in front of Delmar's little house and giggled as they got out of the rental car. LeighAnne warned Ellen. "Remember he only knows me as Kelly and I want to keep it that way. Don't let him intimidate you. He's nothing but a big teddy bear. It's His wife Parry you have to worry about. She's fierce."

Ellen looked uncomfortable while they waited for the door to open. When it did, Ellen was shocked. She remembered Delmar from before but never expected to be met by a short black haired Korean woman.

"Oh, hello Kelly. Delmar is out for minute. He got my car shot up so he have to buy me new one. Who's this? Come in, come in." She insisted as she motioned them forward.

Giving Ellen a reassuring grin she answered the small woman. "This is Sue Ellen McClellan my friend. She was the one."

"Yes, yes, you are welcome. Delmar back, sit here." With her raven hair flowing behind her, she went to go get her husband. "You have guests. You are late."

"Sorry babe, it won't happen again." The big man said as he leaned down to kiss his wife. "You're supposed to be taking it easy."

"Oh pooh, I'm not first woman to get pregnant."

"No, but you're my woman who's pregnant... Hi Kelly, Sue. How long you staying for?" He asked as he sat in his favorite chair. LeighAnne saw the limp and wondered how bad he was really hit.

"Not long. Just long enough to finish some stuff and pack. How's the leg?" She asked with her normal tact.

"I have good days and bad ones. I'm going in for another surgery next month so I can be walking normally when my child is born. I've been transferred you know."

"Yeah, to where?"

"The academy for now, later maybe Homicide. It's better than riding a desk. How about you? You coming back?" Delmar asked as he pulled his wife down into his lap

Ellen saw the love between the two and knew, like them, they were meant to be together. She looked over at Leigh and realized she saw it too.

"No," LeighAnne said. "We're... I'm settling down on the east coast. The local sheriff wants me to go to work for him but I don't know."

Looking at Sue Ellen and his old partner, Delmar started adding some things up. Like the smile he's never seen before and the matching rings, but was smart enough to leave it alone.

"That's good. You're a great cop. One of the best, but you need to do what makes you happy."

"Yeah, like that's in a great supply. What do I need to know about the new LT?" She said changing the subject.

"Don't really know, never met him. From what I hear, he's one of them 'by the book' pin dicks. He's rotated all of Lt Woods's people out and rebuilt the unit. It's now more geared towards anti-gang stuff. Ahh, enough of this bullshit. What the fuck happened to you?"

LeighAnne spent the next half an hour telling Delmar and abridged version of what happened. At one point Delmar whispered into his wife's ear and she got up to go get something.

"I have something of yours." He said as his wife brought out a bag. Taking out the broken helmet Delmar told her.

"You're one lucky bitch. Half an inch either way and the bullet would have penetrated. We found this about twenty feet from your burned out bike. They thought you got torched. Took Crime Scene days to sift through the garbage enough to tell them you weren't there."

They talked for a little bit before LeighAnne said her goodbyes.

"You take care buddy. I'll send you an address so we can keep in touch," Delmar got up and surprised her by hugging her.

"You bet." He also hugged Ellen and told her. "You take good care of her."

"I will." Ellen said as she walked out the door.

They spent the next two days working their asses off packing all the stuff. They slept and explored each other in the same small apartment they first stayed in where Ellen had patched her up the first time. The only problem they had was when Ellen went to the store to get snacks and drinks for the road.

When she came back, she saw that a slimy man had LeighAnne cornered. With out thinking, she pulled out her pick. As she walked up behind the smelly man she spun the handle and cracked him up side the head.

"Shit babe, what did you do that for?" Leigh asked incredulously as the man dropped.

"He was going to try and hurt you. I can't allow that. I've worked too hard keeping you whole." She said as she looked down to see how bad the man was hurt. She saw his even breathing and knew he would have a head split, but nothing major.

"Let's get you out of here before you kill someone with that thing." LeighAnne said as she looked down at the prone man,

"Who is he?" Ellen asked.

"Oh, that's Freddy the Fence. He was my landlord of sorts. Man I don't believe you knocked him stupid."

"He was already stupid. I just knocked him out. He reminded me of someone and I couldn't help it." Freddy moaned.

"Let's get gone before he wakes up." LeighAnne took the signed slip for her Vulcan and put it his hand before she stepped over him and climbed into the truck they were going to drive home.

They decided to stop as a small seaside hotel before going all the way home. LeighAnne figured it would be their last chance of complete privacy before getting home.

As they made love, if you were within a mile you could hear Ellen tell her lover.

"Oh yes, I love you... oh please EAT ME! LICK MY PUSSY OH GOOD I LOVE YOU UGGGGGGG."

Ellen no longer worried about pleasing her mate and reveled in the power of making her climax to the sounds of.

"Oh yeah baby! Right there... Yeah baby that's it Fuck me.... Oh yeah, FUCK ME OOOOHHHHH GOOODD YESSSSSS."

When they arrived still tousled and sleepy eyed the next morning, Leigh's parents had a surprise waiting for them. They had taken the week to move out. But that was just the first part. When Mrs. Sackett saw them she smiled and told them.

"You guys need to get cleaned up. You're having guests for lunch." As she hugged them hello.

"Who mom?" Leigh automatically asked not wanting to bother with it.

"Ellen's Aunt and her friend should be here about noon."

"WHAT???" They screamed. "Aunty Flo is here?" Ellen added once she caught her breath.

"Yes we called her and she said that this would give her a chance to give you a house warming present. Take it easy on her young lady. She's worried sick that you won't accept her."

Ellen was a bunch of nerves as she cleaned and cooked. She cooked her favorite dishes in the hopes that her aunt would like them too. She twisted her hands until Leigh stopped her.

"Don't worry love, everything will be fine."

"But, she's the first guest in our home. I want everything to be right."

"It won't help if you break your knuckles. It will be fine." They heard Leigh's mom's voice as Mrs. Sackett introduced herself.

"She's right in there. Why don't we give them some time" She continued talking to some one else.

An elegantly dressed lady walked into the kitchen and Ellen's eyes lit up.

"Aunty Flo... I've missed you." Ellen greeted her happily.

"Sue Ellen. Is that really you? I'm known as Florence now. I haven't been called Flo in quite a few years. But you can still cal me Aunty Flo if you want." She said nervously.

"Okay Aunty Flo. Which do you prefer? Oh, I want you to meet my Partner and mate LeighAnne. I call her Leigh and she calls me Ellen. I like being Ellen Sackett. It's much better than Sue Ellen McClellan." She babbled as Leigh held her close.

"So you're mated?" The older woman asked with a big sigh of relief.

"Yes, we love each other. I hope you can accept that. I want her to get to know you better."

"Oh, I need to sit down." The emotional woman said.

"Well I think they should have settled that." Melinda Sackett said as she led another person into the room. As soon as they saw Florence sitting down, they came over to see if she was alright.

"What's wrong Baby" a familiar voice said.

Looking up into her lover's eyes she said. "Remember in Atlanta that night that I said that the young woman reminded me of someone?"

"Yeah, what of it." Her lover responded.

"I want you to meet my niece Sue Ellen and her mate." The other woman turned and there was enough shocked surprise to go around.

"Well I'll be damned. It's the newlyweds" The woman from the restaurant said as she hugged Ellen.

"She did say that you looked like one of her family. That's why I came over that night. If you were I was going to give you what for. Then I saw the rings and it didn't matter. What a small world." She smiled.

Ellen smiled at the gregarious woman. Then looking at her aunt, she had to ask.

"So why did you leave? I missed you terrible. You were my favorite. You were always so nice."

Cheryl, Florence's mate answered for her.

"She was cast out. That's why I was going to give you hell."

"What happened?" Ellen asked shocked. Sighing, and coming face to face with one of her demons her aunt said.

"My husband was cheating on me and I knew it, but everything went into his name when we married. The money and property came from my side and he was pissing it all away. He didn't know I had a lover on the side too. She was my best friend as we grew up." Sighing, she told her tale of woe.

"Well one day, Dick came home early from his drinking and found us laying in bed together. He went ballistic. He got together with your father and tried to find a way to have me disinherited so he would get my part of the family trust. They even had me excommunicated from the church. But lucky for me, Dick wanted to marry that slut he was sleeping with. I made him sign off on all my families' property." Sniffing, she wiped a tear from her eye.

"That gave me enough for a new start. I don't know what happened to Susan. She left before I did and I could never find her. I never thought I would love again, then Cheryl and I met on some committee and the rest is history." She reached up and stroked her lovers face. "We've been together for five years now."

The rest of the day turned out to be a big mush-fest/ BBQ. Harold and Rory, being out numbered, did their best to keep their end up by standing over the BBQ pit and grunting, while the women did the rest.

By that night, Florence and Cheryl found a nice place to stay for a few days while Ellen and Leigh settled in for their first night in their new bed in their house.

With a happy sigh Ellen snuggled closer to LeighAnne and told her. "I love you. I'm so happy you saved me that day."

"Sweetheart, that way I remember it, you saved me. You saved my life and you saved me from being miserable. How could I not love you?" They both sigh contently as they fall asleep in each others arm.

Five Years Later.

If she wasn't awake, she would have known it was a dream. She smiled as she stretched pulling her covers back over. Her love was a cover hog and she could feel the draft from the open door. While reaching back, she ran her hand over the pregnant hump of her lover's womb. She felt the kick of the little hand or foot of their soon to arrive daughter.

Ellen groaned in her sleep as Leigh turned to face her. Leigh loved this time in the morning when she could feel the baby kick. It was still quiet and peaceful and it felt like it was just the two of them as she would stroke the river of gold.

LeighAnne knew this would be the last child her love would carry for them. All the sperm her brother had donated was gone. She didn't care, it was worth it.

If you asked her, she would still tell you that she wasn't gay. She wasn't attracted to other women. But she would also be the first one to point out that she was very much in love with her soul mate, who happened to be a woman.

Leigh saw the small flutters of her lover's eyelids and knew in a moment, sky blue eyes would look into hazel and everything would be right in her world. As the enchanting eyes opened, her lover smiled at her.

"Morning gorgeous" Ellen sighed snuggling into Leigh's arms.

"Time to get up sleepyhead. Aunt Flo, Cheryl and the rest of the family are coming over today for Rory's graduation." Leigh told her

"I'm saving it up." Ellen grinned as she nipped and kissed Leigh's chin and neck. "In a few weeks we'll be lucky to get any sleep, especially if she's anything like her brother." Ellen stretched wincing with the baby's kick.

"Speaking of that, you might want to go get Kelly." Ellen said when her mommy radar went off. "He's waking up and you might want to get him before he escapes his toddler bed." Ellen said as she ran her hands over LeighAnne's naked body.

"I told you it was too soon to take him out of the crib. If we don't catch him, he'll tear through the stuff in the nursery again. I've already cleaned up that mess too many times.

LeighAnne heard the cranky voice of their son as he woke up and smile.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,188 Followers