Secrets and Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All?"

"All warm and sexy and stuff," she mumbled.

I grinned. "Well I'm very sorry for being all warm and sexy and stuff."

"No you're not."

"No I'm not," I agreed.

I kissed her again, softly but holding it for as long as my breath allowed. Her hands went to my chest. I thought she'd push me away, and she seemed to think about it, but then slipped them up to my shoulders instead, and eventually wrapped her arms around my neck, drawing me in.

As we kissed deeper, letting our tongues duel and our lungs struggle, I sank lower. I let my weight come down so very slowly, pressing into her a little more at a time. I wanted to feel her. As much as I could. I wanted that contact.

Initially I wasn't sure how close she'd let me get, but it turned out not to be a worry. She only got more intense as we pressed together, chest to chest, hip to hip, legs intertwining.

"You're so heavy," she breathed.

"Sorry."

"No. In a good way. Like, not painful. Just... comforting? I guess?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I like it."

"Good."

I stopped worrying about leaning too much on her. Just let myself rest wherever was comfortable.

Kylie's lips and tongue were ever moving, ever searching. Her hips were all wiggly beneath me. I wanted to grind back against her so badly. I held back some, but she felt so good it was nearly impossibly not to let myself go.

I found the gap between her shirts and jeans. My hand slid easily beneath her bottommost shirt and across her warm skin. I crept up higher and higher, locating her bra by touch. I waited a moment to see if I'd get a reaction, then fully cupped her breast in one smooth motion.

Kylie gasped and broke away to look in my eyes for a second, then went back to kissing me. "They're only small," she said between kisses. "They're not--"

"Feels good to me."

"But they're--"

"I like your boobies."

"Even if--"

I silenced Kylie with another kiss. I had the sense that arguing with her would be a losing proposition. How was I supposed to convincingly explain that I didn't care how big her tits were or how she got them, and that they felt good in my hand and I was having a lot of fun playing with them? There was no way at all if she didn't want to be convinced.

It wasn't clear to me whether she had two shirts on, or if there was a third smaller one in the mix. Either way, I struggled to push them higher up and get better access. I wasn't sure how far she would have let me go anyway, but it never became an issue since I could only get them partway up her tummy. That made things a little easier for me, but not as much as I'd hoped.

Kylie didn't have any further complaints once she got into it and accepted that I was genuinely having a good time fondling her tits. She tried running her hands over my chest, but only had limited access and didn't have the same freedom I did to shift around as needed. She changed course up to my shoulders, kept them there for a moment, then went further upward to play with my hair. I liked that better anyway.

I ducked down some to make sure she could reach, not that that was really an issue. It gave me an excuse to kiss my way down her neck, though. Her choker made an interesting divider between her chin and collarbone. I kissed on both sides of it, then nuzzled against her lower cheek.

"I don't like my neck," Kylie said, as though some explanation were necessary.

"I like it. And your tits."

"So I gathered." She sighed. "There's lots about me that's almost right, but not quite. It's just--"

"I think that's how everyone feels. I know I'm not perfect."

"That's different."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is! You never had to try and make yours something totally different."

"True, I s'pose." I grinned at Kylie. "But I like what you've done with the place."

She flushed. "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like... like you wanna do stuff to me."

"I do wanna do stuff to you though."

"I know. I can feel your boner." She pressed her thigh against my trapped cock, making me groan. "It's not subtle."

"Then why do you care how I look at you?"

"Just, like, I'm insecure. About lots of stuff. You know this."

"You only sometimes are."

"I am now."

"Yeah, well... don't be?"

"Ha, right."

"I mean it. I'm getting all horny over you, and I still don't think you really believe it. Even though you can feel it."

Kylie flushed redder. "No, I believe it," she said quietly. "I'm just waiting for you to find something you don't like."

"You say that like it would be a dealbreaker."

"Well--"

"What, are you worried I'll go too low, find your dick, and suddenly realize I don't actually love the rest of you?"

"... yes?"

"Well... well don't, then. I basically know what to expect."

"Basically isn't the same as actually."

"No, but... dammit, Kylie. I wanna do stuff. With you."

"I know!"

"And I want you to want to."

"I do!"

"Then stop looking for reasons not to enjoy yourself."

Kylie looked at me, chewing hard on her lip. "You're super, super hard," she whispered.

"So I am."

"For me."

I nodded. "For you."

She smiled tentatively. "Thank you."

"What? I, uh..." I shrugged. "Ok. You're welcome. I guess."

Kylie pulled me in for more kisses. Some of her gathered tension eased as we made out and I resumed groping at her. I kind of understood where she was coming from with insecurities and whatnot, but they were unnecessary, and I was much happier making out and grinding on her than trying to solve them all. Partly that was because of how damn horny she had me. It was harder to appreciate the intricacies of the mind when I was all turned on and shit.

I was worked up and grinding harder and harder on Kylie's thigh. She pressed back against me and grabbed my butt, encouraging me and urging me on. Once she let go and let herself get into it, her enthusiasm for feeling my pinned erection sliding up and down was a match for my own. In theory she was getting quite a bit less out of it than I was, but you wouldn't have known it.

I liked it so much better seeing her like that. Free and unconcerned, enjoying the moment.

Her lips and tongue were an aggressive force to contend with as her hormones and my reassurance overwhelmed her anxiety and restraint. She wiggled and squirmed beneath me, unable to help how she felt or how she reacted.

A stupid, stupid knock on my door ruined the whole sexy, liberated moment. Even stupider, Mom once again didn't wait for a response before coming in. She froze upon seeing me atop Kylie, the two of us clearly caught in the middle of some intense makeoutery.

"It does no good knocking if you just come in anyway," I said.

I stayed where I was. It wouldn't help to get off Kylie now, and would probably hurt given how obvious my hard on would be.

Kylie turned her head away and covered her face with her hands. I saw the blush anyway. There was no missing it. It was cute, but it would have been nice if it hadn't come at the expense of getting caught like this.

"I just wanted... I was going to... um..." Mom coughed. "So she's your... girlfriend?"

"That's what you wanted to ask?"

"No. I mean, supper's going to be about half an hour. Is, uh, is Kylie staying?"

I looked down at Kylie. She didn't make a sound, nor look at me.

"Probably?" I hazarded.

Kylie squeaked and tried to shift, forgetting perhaps just how pinned beneath me she was. "I should go."

"No you shouldn't."

Mom backed away, hand on the doorknob. "I'll, uh... there'll be enough if you want to stay. It, um... I'll call you. Later."

"Yeah," I said as the door closed. "Later, please."

Once we were alone, I rolled off Kylie and sighed heavily at the ceiling. It was another long moment before she dared to budge.

"Goddammit," she muttered.

"Sorry," I said.

"Not your fault."

"No, but... I dunno. She's my mom. I feel responsible."

"She always walk in like that?"

"Sometimes. Sure. It's a parental thing. I think."

Kylie sat up and shrugged. "Not so much with mine these days."

"No? Why-- oh. Oh, right."

"Yeah. It's a bit awkward."

"I could see that."

"So you get why I get insecure?"

"I was never unclear about that. I just don't want you to feel like you have to be."

Kylie tilted her head. "I'm having a hard time believing you really don't care."

"It's not that I don't care. Just, like, it doesn't bother me. And it's not really the most important thing about you, you know?"

"Oh? And what is?"

I grinned. "That way you smile when you're embarrassed and red and all cute about it."

"Ugh. You goof."

I laughed. "Ok, maybe not. But I do like that."

"And here I thought it was gonna be my tits or something, the way you were grabbing them."

"Too rough?"

"Uh... actually no. It was... nice."

"Oh really?"

"I dunno. Just 'cause, like... you wanted them. I guess."

"Yeah I did. Still do."

Kylie gave a crooked smile. "Feels nice being wanted that way. Validating, maybe. Something like that."

"Come here. Let me validate you some more."

She giggled. "You goof."

I sat up and reached for her, but she caught my wrists in her hands. I let her hold me still, watching the wheels turning in her head.

"Do you think, maybe, we actually have some time before your mom comes back?" she asked.

"Yeah. And hopefully she'll knock for real if she returns."

"'Cause... you're still hard."

"I am." I quirked an eyebrow at Kylie. I wasn't sure where she was headed, but my tummy was already getting excited and fluttery at the possibilities. I didn't dare guess, just in case I was disappointingly wrong.

"You want some help with that?" she asked softly.

I grinned. "Yes please."

"Don't take much convincing, do you?"

"Nope."

I watched in fascination as Kylie dropped to her knees on the floor. I sat at the edge of my bed and stared dumbly while she carefully undid my jeans and tugged them down. I helped a little, but mostly just let her strip my pants and underwear, freeing my cock that was so painfully hard for her.

Her expression was initially one of wide-eyed shock and wonder, though faded almost immediately in favour of something more like curious excitement. She reached out and brushed my cock with her fingertips, making me shiver at the faint contact.

"So hard," Kylie breathed.

"You knew that already."

"I didn't feel it. Not like this. Not directly." She looked up at me, deceptively innocent. "And all for me. I'm not used to that."

"It's not like I'm much used to this either."

"No. Sure. But, like, that's a different thing."

"Boys wanting you to play with their cocks?"

"Well... not that specifically. But yes."

"I'll have to make up for that."

"Off to a good start," Kylie said absently as she closed her fingers around me.

I groaned at the feel of her grip tightening around my cock, and the way it slipped up and down experimentally. Just the sensation of her soft, warm hand toying with me like that sent little thrills up my body, and pulses of pleasure through my shaft. It was pretty great.

Kylie was absolutely enamored with my cock. She couldn't take her eyes or her hand off it. Her pink tongue flicked out over her lips a couple times, and she wiggled forward on her knees until she was as close as she could physically get.

"You want to lick it?" I asked.

She bit her lip. "Kinda. Is that too slutty?"

"I wouldn't say so. But then, I'm biased."

"Ha, yeah. I guess you would be." She looked up at me with big, curious eyes. "You really want me to?"

I reached out and caressed her cheek. "I want you to do anything you want to me."

"Anything?"

"Anything. You're my girl. It's your prerogative."

Kylie's eyes went wider for a second and rolled back slightly. Her grip tightened. "Say that again," she whispered.

"You're my girl?"

"Yeah I am."

She shivered, then abruptly dove forward and licked the tip of my cock, swiping up the precum that had accumulated. She licked again and again, aggressively tonguing me while shifting her hand lower and out of the way.

"Good girl," I breathed.

Kylie moaned, wiggled, and licked even more frantically. It somewhat confirmed that she was, in fact, specifically responding to being referred to as a girl, or my girl, or whatever. Which I kind of got, even though it seemed a little too obvious. But then, while I wasn't super bothered by gender in most respects, it was certainly a bigger deal for her. It was something she had her own issues and perceptions about, and I didn't mind playing into them if she enjoyed it. If I couldn't reassure her through logic, maybe I could through repetition.

"Good girl," I repeated, stroking her hair while she licked and suck on my shaft.

Kylie squirmed some more, her face flushing pink. "Your very good girl?" she asked between licks.

"Very good girl," I confirmed.

"Do you... do you want to be in my mouth?" she asked breathlessly.

"So badly."

She nodded. "Then do it," she said quietly. "Use me like I'm your good girl."

I hesitated, conflicted about the conflation between submission and girlishness. I wasn't quite sure I was hearing exactly what she meant. "That's not really--"

"Please?"

"I--"

"Pweeeaase?"

Kylie knew exactly what she was doing. I still wasn't totally happy with it, but her big, hopeful eyes and cute little pout were impossible to resist, horny as I was. As long as she was happy with what she was asking for, there was no reason to let my doubts stop me. Not that they ever had much of a chance when I was all worked up.

I stood up and took a gentle hold of Kylie's head in both hands, tangling my fingers in her hair. "This is what you want?"

She nodded, still looking at me with an intense gaze. "Yes."

I nodded back. "Then open up."

Kylie smiled, then let her mouth fall open as big as she could manage. She held it like that as I pulled her closer, while simultaneously pushing my hips forward. My cock slid in nice and easy. She closed her lips around me when I was about halfway in, increasing the pleasure I felt at invading her mouth.

Conflicted as I may have been to start with, using Kylie's mouth like she wanted turned out to be kind of amazing. I slid in and out, taking advantage of her soft lips gripping my shaft, all the while staring down at intense, shining eyes.

I pushed deeper, testing her limits. She gagged a bit as I hit the back of her throat, but then frowned at me when I didn't try going further. She pressed at my thighs and pulled herself off my cock, a small line of spit falling from my cock to her chin.

"Deeper," she said.

"I can't."

"You can. Just push a little."

"I don't want to choke you."

Kylie bit the corner of her lip. "You can choke me a little," she said in a small voice.

"Kylie..."

"I know, I know. But, like, I'm so into this. I can do it. I've practiced. I have a toy I use."

My eyebrow rose, curiousity aroused. "You do, do you?"

"Mmhm. Maybe I'll show you sometime."

"You're kinda showing me now."

"True. But you gotta push harder if you want to see."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm not delicate, Carter." Kylie paused. "At least, not in that sense."

She opened wide for me again. I couldn't say no to such an invitation.

I pushed back inside Kylie's waiting mouth. Her lips closed around me quicker this time, more sure of themselves as they embraced my cock. I still stalled out at her throat, but I gave some gentle thrusts, slowly increasing the pressure, and didn't back away entirely from trying to go further.

Kylie's hands rested on my hips, not really holding, pushing, or grasping. Just being there. She kept her head compliant, letting it move at my every whim. She was getting pretty wiggly, and her eyes shone as bright as ever, but her mouth was firmly mine to control and use as I wished. There was no wiggle or attempt at independence with it.

My next few attempts still made Kylie choke, which in turn made her mouth all the sloppier. But it really didn't take long before I felt her open up and let me the rest of the way in. Her throat was so much tighter than her mouth, and just as warm and wet. Not to mention the thrill every time she swallowed or gagged a bit, and those sensations were passed directly to me, up my cock in an electric massage.

Kylie took over some at that point, bobbing her head to alternate breathing with sucking me balls deep. I kept my hands on her head, holding on loosely, but mostly enjoying getting her excited enough that she couldn't help herself.

For the next few minutes I got a nice, sloppy deep throat from Kylie, before she remembered I was supposed to be using her mouth. I enjoyed the moment while it lasted, then smiled crookedly as Kylie got herself under control and put her hands over mine to remind me what I supposed to be doing.

I was such a horny boy for her. She had me all worked up, even before she'd initially pulled my cock out. Now, after all the teasing, licking, and deep sucking, I wanted to give her exactly what she wanted. Not even just for her, but also because of how good it would feel.

Those adorable, eager eyes staring up at me were too much. I met them at first as I rocked my hips, thrusting in and out of Kylie's mouth, but couldn't maintain my gaze on them. They did things to me. Things that made me all fluttery and excited inside. Things that distracted me from my goal.

We didn't have a super lot of time to spare. We needed to be done before supper was ready, after all. Even knowing that, I still wanted to take my time and make it last. I wanted to savour the feel of her tight throat around my cock, the adoring look in her eyes, the amazing sense of just how much freedom I had to do whatever I wanted.

All of which were rather opposed to my deeper, more primal need just to cum. Because I wanted that pretty badly too. I wanted to blow my load in Kylie's pretty mouth. Straight down her throat. Or maybe on her tongue so she could taste it first. Or maybe even all over her face to make a sexy mess of her. She'd probably like that, but it was risky since I wasn't totally sure.

Kylie moaned around my cock, tongue dancing across the underside of it. Her eyes were getting more pleading by the second. Asking me to finish, to cum for her.

I groaned deep in my throat and took a firmer grip on Kylie's hair. I fucked her mouth harder, in longer, fuller strokes. Using it as a toy to push myself the last little bit toward completion.

As I got closer and closer, Kylie sensed the end coming and once again abandoned her position of neutral acceptance. She bobbed her head, forcing me balls deep into her on every thrust, and pulling back enough to sneak in a breath in between. She helped me impale her face over and over until I burst.

Kylie squealed happily and wiggled her butt so much I thought she might fall over. My cum flooded her mouth, coating her tongue, filling her with a salty, creamy mess. Her eyes rolled back and she kept her mouth tight around me, gently suckling me dry until there was nothing left to give her.

Her lips parted wide as I pulled out. She made sure I saw the extent of the cummy mess I'd made before closing and swallowing. She looked so self-satisfied afterward as she carefully climbed to her feet, taking my hand for a boost up.

I fell backward onto my bed. Kylie giggled and followed me down slower and more gracefully.

"Your mouth is amazing," I said.

"Why thank you."

"How much did you practice on that toy of yours?"

"Probably too much." Kylie shrugged. "I get bored. And I never had anyone to help me out with my experimenting. Until now."

"That was an experiment?"

"Of course. I can't very well simulate getting my face fucked now can I?"

"I mean... I guess not."

She giggled softer and stroked my hair. "Don't look so disappointed. It wasn't just an experiment. I wanted to make you feel good too."

123456...8