Secrets and Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie looked at me, then back to her parents. "Carter. I told you about him."

"Not enough about him apparently," her dad said.

Her mom and dad were both staying quite calm under the circumstances. I attributed that to shock and uncertainty. That would only last so long. I did not, however, have a good exit strategy. They were blocking the only way out, and trying to sprint past seemed terrible for a few different reasons.

"He usually wears clothes, I assume," Kylie's mom said, her tone conversational, but laced thickly with the hint that I ought not to still be sitting there naked with my cock pointed at her daughter.

"Well we gotta go get them and you guys are still just standing there," Kylie said. "What do you want from us?"

"Not to come home to this," her dad in an attempt at light humour that didn't really come off that way.

Fortunately, they did finally drag each other away and give Kylie and I a chance to head back to her room. My erection wouldn't go down in spite of everything. I'd become used to being naked in the house and around Kylie, but with her parents now lurking, it was a whole other thing. For some reason my cock decided that staying firmly out was the correct reaction.

"Well that fucking sucked," I said once we were alone in her room.

"Yeah. Sorry. Lost track of time."

"Still, they didn't murder me. So that's something."

"I guess the upside to them raising a son for so many years is Dad doesn't have quite the usual set of instincts when it comes to finding me with a boy."

"That's not funny."

"Is a little." Kylie shrugged as she put on a bra. "In a fucked up way. And I'm not totally kidding."

"No. Maybe. I don't know." I sighed. "You think I can sneak out now, or will they be watching."

"You could, probably, but then it'll only be worse when you come over again."

"You think that's gonna happen?"

"It better."

"Oh?"

Kylie flushed. "You're my boyfriend. And you've met my parents now. Sort of. You should come over more."

"If we don't all die of embarrassment today, then I guess we can make that happen."

"Deal."

I tried to appreciate the sight of Kylie dressing, but my mind was elsewhere. My erection shrank away, thankfully, though at the cost of increasing panic and anxiety about the near future.

"It honestly wasn't that bad though," she said while adjusting her panties.

"No?"

"Nah. It was way worse, like, the first time Mom took me bra shopping, for instance. Or they've both walked in on me a few times during... awkward moments."

"Masturbating?"

"Not that, thankfully." Kylie shrugged. "Though maybe that wouldn't have been so bad either. Considering."

"Yeah, maybe. I feel like it would be. But then, getting caught with my dick in your mouth kinda buries that. So I dunno."

Kylie, still missing her bottoms, paused to pat me on the cheek. "You came through ok. You didn't hardly panic and do something stupid at all."

"There was nothing to do. Just... sit tight. Hope for the apocalypse."

"Pff, whatever. Drama queen."

"Ok, maybe not." I took a deep breath. "We doing this?"

"Sure are."

There were softly red faces all around as I was more formally introduced to Kylie's mom and dad. The tension didn't get too bad, somehow, and slowly faded the longer we made forced small talk. What really helped was getting a sense that in spite of how they'd walked in on us, Kylie's mom at least seemed tentatively happy that she'd found someone. Her dad was harder to read and might still have been struggling with some of those confused instincts Kylie had mentioned.

All in all, it could have been a lot worse. And being real, I would have put up a much larger disaster for the sake of such an amazing, sexy weekend with Kylie.

****

It was kind of awkward being around either set of our parents for a while, for their own unique reasons. That didn't stop us. Not much did.

Kylie was even getting comfortable in more public places, school in particular. She just didn't seem to give a fuck anymore what people might think. If she wanted to hold my hand, she did. If she wanted to engage in ill-advised makeouts in the hallway, she did. It was a little crazy, but I loved it.

Whatever her plans for escaping town may have been, I seem to have well and truly interrupted them. Kylie didn't leave after graduation, nor did she bring the subject up. When I did, she gave some vague answer and said we could worry about it later.

Further confirmation of her feelings for me, not that it was needed, came a few weeks after graduation. My parents had gone away for a few nights, and that was the sort of opportunity we were all over. We didn't even bother being subtle about it anymore. Our families knew what was up. They must have. And still, we had the luxury of a house to ourselves for a while

Somehow, Kylie and I ended up cuddling naked on the canopy swing out back, watching the sun slowly slip away. It wasn't totally private, but there was a reasonable chance no neighbours would see us. Not that we much cared. We were too self-absorbed for any such concerns.

"I love you," Kylie whispered, somewhat out of nowhere, though really we were basking in the aftermath of copious sex, and the current romance of sunsets and sexy snuggles.

I smiled and pulled her tighter to me. "Love you too."

"Feels so good being with you," she purred, accepting my embrace and melting into it.

"Right now? Or generally?"

"Both. 'Specially when we got no clothes on."

"Agreed." I casually slipped my hand to her chest and cupped one of her tits. "And even more especially when I'm inside you, I suspect."

"Mmm, definitely that too. Or when I got your cum all filling up my ass."

"Not your tummy?"

"And my tummy. Both is best." Kylie batted her eyes at me, but then giggled and marred the effect somewhat. I found it adorable. "That's when I feel like the naughtiest, sluttiest girl. Never felt that way before you."

"Happy to help." I pinched her nipple lightly. "Doesn't hurt that you make me feel like a sex god."

"Ooh, someone's full of themselves."

"Not hardly. You're always so busy being full of me, I never get a chance."

Kylie giggled again and countered my feeling of her tits by toying with my soft cock, slowly bringing it back to life the way she did so expertly. "Guess I can't argue with that."

The sun continued to sink in the sky, casting pretty colours in long swathes as it slipped away. Admiring it while feeling Kylie up and getting a handjob from her made for quite a fun and relaxing time.

"I don't know what I want to do anymore," Kylie said quietly.

"Hm?"

"Like, I used to want to leave. Get out of here. Go somewhere."

"You don't anymore?"

"I don't know! It's all complicated now."

"I'd go with you."

"You probably would, too." Kylie sighed. "But I don't even know if I want to go. It was so easy when I was alone and miserable. Now I'm not. And now I don't know."

"Sorry for complicating things."

"You should be." Kylie maneuvered herself around to give me a soft, lingering kiss. "But also thank you for everything."

"My pleasure."

"Yeah, I bet."

I waited for Kylie to settle cozily back against me and resume playing with my cock. "I mean, you don't have to decide right now."

"Good, 'cause I don't want to." She shrugged. "I just wanna chill, and hang out with you, and do stuff, and... and... I don't even know what else."

"So let's. Let's just do that. Even for the whole summer if we want. See where it goes."

"Sounds nice. I could be convinced."

I reached down and grabbed a handful of Kylie's ass. "Oh I'll convince you."

She squealed and wiggled in my grasp. "Stop. I wanna finish watching the sunset. After that, you can take me to bed and pound me into the mattress. Or whatever."

"Deal."

I moved my hand back up to Kylie's head, gently stroking her hair in the dimming evening light. As had become a recurring theme in my life, I kind of didn't even care what we did, so long as it was together.

"Love you," I whispered, enjoying the sound of it, and the liberating feeling of finally being able to say it aloud.

Kylie smiled. "Love you too."

1...345678