Seduce My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That statement caused me to fumble with my keys a bit, but I unlocked the door and held it open for her. She unnecessarily brushed against me as she entered.

"I need to use the bathroom," she informed me.

"Same basic layout as Mark's place," I said. "One on this floor and one upstairs. Should I get you a beer?"

"Yeah, thanks," she said as she closed and locked the bathroom door behind her.

When she came out, I was sitting in our old recliner with my beer in my hand. I had set hers on the coffee table so she could easily reach it from the sofa perpendicular to me. I had flipped the TV on to the sports channel and was half paying attention to the day's highlights. She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs, took the beer and took a long pull from it.

"What's up with this girlfriend of yours, why isn't she here?"

"Nursing student, has a big test on Monday. Said she needs to study all weekend. She doesn't stay here very often though. Her mom apparently has an annoying habit of showing up at her dorm room before work and wanting to take her to breakfast. Once, she stayed here and her roommate had to cover for her, so now she's freaked out about it."

"Oh." Dinah seemed unimpressed. "So she won't drop in tonight or tomorrow and find you with me?" she said as she uncrossed her legs, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. I could see clearly up her skirt. She had lost the skimpy black string bikini I had seen when she was doing the keg stand. I suppose she had taken it off in the bathroom.

Noticing me staring, she asked, "Like what you see?"

"Umm, yeah, a bit forward isn't it?"

"Do you mind?" She asked. "Ever since Mark told me to stay away from you, I wanted you. He obviously doesn't know me at all. The second he told me that, it just guaranteed I was going to fuck you tonight. Based on what he told me, you don't seem all that concerned about monogamy. And since you basically just told me your girlfriend won't be interrupting us, I decided to go for it."

"Wow," was all I could muster.

She got up from the sofa and walked toward me, unbuttoning a few of the buttons on her shirt. She sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So," she asked with raised, expectant eyebrows.

I didn't answer, except to kiss her deeply and passionately.

Her full, soft lips parted, and our tongues danced around one another, probing each other's mouths. My hands rubbed lightly down her shoulders, down to her waist and back up again. Her kiss was urgent, willing me to more, but I was determined to take my time despite the rising erection in my pants.

I gently caressed her breasts through her blouse and she let out a soft moan. I kissed my way to her neck and then up to her ear lobe. When I sucked it into my mouth, she exhaled deeply. Her hands, which had previously been holding onto my neck, began to work down my back. She reached the bottom of my shirt and pulled it roughly up, over my head and off, exposing my chest.

She rotated herself so she was now straddling me, allowing me much easier access to her. I furiously worked at the buttons of her blouse. When I had it open, I noticed her bra clasped in the front. I quickly undid that as well, and her small, perky tits sprang free. Her pink nipples were plainly erect, and I sucked one into my mouth as I took the other in between my thumb and forefinger. I worked my tongue over the hard nipple in my mouth, gently at first, then quicker, until I broke away and swirled my tongue around her areola. In response, she began slowly grinding her hips against my now fully erect cock as I moved my attention to her other nipple. As I took it into my mouth, I felt her fingernails dig into my shoulders.

"Should we take this upstairs?" she asked me.

"Mmm hmm," I replied with her nipple still in my mouth.

I could feel her weight lessen as she began to rise, but instead, I wrapped my arms around her waist and stood up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist and slid lower to resume kissing me as I carried her up the stairs to my room.

When we arrived at our destination, I set her gently on the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between her legs. I placed my hands on her knees, and as I continued kissing her I slid them slowly up her thighs. Her breathing increased, as her anticipation built as I worked my way toward her pussy. When I reached it, she broke our kiss and leaned back. I ran my middle finger down across the soft folds of her labia. Her juices were already lubricating her, giving away just how ready she was. I knew I had to taste her. I kissed her once on the belly button as I put my hands under her thighs and spread them, giving me a wonderful view of her womanhood. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed and her pink labia were shaved bare. I could smell the hot thick scent of her as I moved in, until I finally flicked my tongue out to taste her.

I licked her from the bottom to the top of her slit as she exhaled deeply and wrapped her fingers into my hair, pulling my face deeper into her sopping wet pussy. Her juices coated my tongue as I probed her folds. I used my hand to open her labia and rub her already hardened clitoris.

After a moment, I took my tongue out of her opening and began to lick at her clit. I added first one finger, and then a second into her hole where my tongue had been. She responded by letting out a low, guttural moan and arching her back as my fingers found her g-spot. Soon she was rocking her hips in unison with the motion of my fingers as I increased the pace of my licking and fingering. Her breathing grew ragged, and I knew she was close to cumming. I buried my face into her pussy as deeply as I could, wrapping my lips around her clit, sucking it, and intensified my fingering, until she arched her back and clamped her thighs around my head as her body found its release. A loud shriek escaped her. I lapped at her flowing juices as her breathing slowly grew steady again and she brought herself back out of her orgasmic high into the moment.

When she had recovered sufficiently, she sat up and locked me in a deep kiss. She pushed me backwards and stood, slowly undoing my belt, button, and zipper on my jeans. Our tongues danced as she slid her hand under the waistband of my boxers and wrapped her fingers around my already engorged cock. She stroked it gently a few times, then slowly began sliding my pants and boxers down my thighs.

My erection sprang free, and she crouched in front of me to take it into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick the head clean of an already copious amount of pre-cum, before running it along the entire length of the underside. When she reached the base of my shaft, she gently continued licking down my scrotum, pausing to work her tongue around each testicle, before she continued back up to the head. She slowly slid her lips down my cock, and took me into her mouth as far as she could. I moaned my delight, as she continued her oral assault on my cock for a few moments.

Finally, she rose in front of me. "You have a rubber," she asked, "or will I have to finish my blow job?"

"I have a box in my dresser," I told her.

"Good, because I REALLY want you to fuck me," she replied.

I slipped my jeans and boxers off past my feet and grabbed a condom out of the top dresser drawer. Behind me, I heard her toss her shirt onto my desk chair and unzip her skirt a moment before I heard it hit the chair as well. I unrolled the condom over the head of my cock and down to the base. I turned back to Dinah and once again we kissed, this time both of us fully naked. My hard-on pressed into her belly.

As tall as she was, only an inch or two shorter than I, she raised onto her toes and collected my cock between her labia, and as she lowered herself back down, she repositioned my dick so it was pointing down toward the floor and the head was creasing the folds of her puffy pussy. She rubbed her pussy with ever increasing intensity against me in that standing position, until she broke our kiss, laid back on the bed, spread her legs wide, and told me, "I NEED you inside me, now."

I was happy to oblige. Crouching, I lined the head of my cock up with the opening of her pussy. She involuntarily held her breath with anticipation as I pushed the head inside her. Her breath escaped her as I quickly slipped all the way in, balls-deep. "Oh, God," she gasped, "Fuck me." I withdrew back out, almost all the way, before slamming back into her. A soft whimper came from her mouth, then a more forceful, "Yes."

I spent a few thrusts getting used to her rhythm, and enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock. But in no time, I was soon pounding into her sopping wet fuck-hole, the room full of the sounds of her moaning and of skin slapping as I ravaged her, going balls-deep with every thrust. For her part, she gave as good as she got, matching my furious fucking, and clearly enjoying herself. As I entered her each time, I could feel her expertly press her hips down so her clit would rub against the shaft of my cock as I slammed it into her. I could feel her walls tightening around me as another orgasm built in her.

Sensing the opportunity, I backed out of her, and scooped up her knees with my arms. Leaning forward, I opened her up more, and was able to get deeper into her. I positioned myself up higher, so my thrusts were more downward, giving her hard clit even more stimulation. She literally had to stifle a scream as I plunged into her again, as deep as she could take me. Despite the condom dulling the sensation, I could feel my balls start to constrict with a huge orgasm. I guessed she would cum again before I came, so I kept up my pace. Luckily, I was right, as I soon felt her pussy walls start to constrict and her moisture spread over my shaft and down onto my sack.

She whimpered a few times, and shivered with sensation when I turned my face toward her neck and simply breathed on her. She told me forcefully, "I want to feel you cum inside me." That was all the encouragement I needed as I finally found my release. I shuddered as I came what felt like gallons. "Yes," she whispered in my ear, "give it to me." The still constricting walls of her pussy milked my cock as I filled the condom, and I groaned as I did.

As I regained my equilibrium, I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Holy shit, that was amazing," I told her.

"Thanks, you weren't bad yourself," was her reply.

I slowly withdrew my cock from her, and she gasped slightly, as she was still a bit sensitive from her own orgasm. I grabbed a few Kleenex from the dresser and slid the condom off my still semi-hard cock, wrapped it up, and trashed it.

"You staying?" I asked, somewhat sarcastically.

"If you can keep your hands off me. I am pretty tired," was her quick witted response.

I crawled into bed next to her. "I will try, but I can't promise anything," was the best I could muster. I did have other plans, but with the alcohol and the late hour, sleep found us both rather quickly.

***************

A few days later, I sent Rob an email with my conditions. The biggest was that anything my wife chose to do, she do of her own volition. No drugs, no excessive alcohol unless it was her choice, no tricks. I also demanded that I meet him in person, face-to-face, to discuss our arrangement. He responded quickly, but was hesitant on meeting, explaining to me that it wasn't usually how things were done. I would not relent, explaining that I was basically giving him a chance to bed my wife, one of the things I held most dear in this world. Before I gave the final decision, I had to meet him and look him in the eye.

You can tell a lot about someone when you meet them in person that you don't pick up over the phone or in email. I was adamant, and he finally gave in. However, since he gave me something he was uncomfortable with, he asked me for a favor. He wanted me to send him a naked picture of my wife, and I could black out the face if I wanted. I was hesitant. I didn't have many naked pictures of her, but he had agreed to meet me, so I found one from several years earlier with her back turned to me, showing her ass, and sent it his way. I simply wrote "she has great legs and a wonderful ass!"

His response, "Holy shit, yes she does," was prompt.

I put my phone away, thinking our conversation had ended, when I got notification of a new message. It was from Rob. I opened it, and my screen was filled with a huge cock. I am on the big end of average, but this had to be nine inches or more and with some serious girth. The text accompanying this monster said, "this is what you are turning loose on your wife. I can't wait to see that naked ass of hers in real life and have her lips wrapped around this."

"Which lips?" I responded back.

"Both," was his one word reply.

Emboldened, I decided to press my luck a little bit. I dug back through my old photos to find a picture of my wife wearing nothing but black thigh highs, spread eagle and showing her pussy to the camera. I attached it to an email that said, "how bad do you want to fuck my wife? What would you do to her?"

A few minutes later, his reply. "Holy fuck is that hot. I would convince her to take a half day off work and check us into the Regency downtown. I would buy her some lingerie, and heels. When we got to the room, I would start a hot shower for her and tell her to get in and relax. After she was in, I would leave the gift and wait for her to finish. When she came out, I would meet her and kiss her on the lips and neck, then lay her on the bed, straddle her ass, and rub her down with massage oils, making sure to spend a lot of time rubbing her ass and inner thighs, and I would 'accidentally' keep rubbing my hand against her pussy. I would unhook her bra, ask her to roll over, and oil up her front side. When I got to her hips, I would slide those panties off her and eat her pussy until she came. Then I would fuck her deep and slow so she could feel every inch of me. When I finished I would have her get cleaned up and send her back home to you, freshly fucked. Of course, I would email you with all the juicy details. When she gets home, and you ask her how work was, she will probably say something like, fine, but you will know it was better than fine."

My head was spinning. I really had no idea how to respond. I was totally disgusted at this stranger's response, yet oddly aroused by the thought of my wife finding sexual satisfaction with someone other than me.

I started typing, "please understand that my wife is not some common slut who will just drop her pants for you. If that happens, it will be because you earned it. If it gets that far, I want more than an email. I want pictures or video."

His response was quick, "you'll get both."

********************

When I awoke, she was gone. No number, no note, nothing. Just the stale smell of last night's alcohol and sex. I headed to the shower, and then stripped the sheets from the bed to wash. I emptied the trash and took it to the dumpster. My girlfriend probably wasn't going to drop by, but I needed to get rid of any evidence, just in case. The phone rang at about three, and I rushed to it, even though I was still the only one in the house. I looked at the caller I.D. and was slightly disappointed that it was my girlfriend. We made plans for a quick dinner later since she needed to get back to her studying.

When I hung up with her, I called Mark. He sounded like hell. "How you feeling, bro?" I asked.

"Like shit," he replied.

"Your fault," I told him, "You shouldn't have acted like such a cocksucker."

"I just feel bad for Dinah," he said, "She had to sleep on our couch. I woke up and she was already gone. Left a note saying thanks, that she had fun, and that she would call me sometime. Also told me the blanket she used last night was in the washer, and she started a pot of coffee for me."

"So she isn't there, huh?" I tried not to sound too dejected.

"No," Mark said. "But I think I am going to ask her out again to make it up to her. I really think she was kinda into me last night before I got stupid."

"Yeah, yes, you should. I got to run, man. Talk to you later."

"Ok," he said. "See ya."

I had to try hard not to laugh as I was hanging up.

Still, I figured I probably wouldn't see Dinah again.

***************

I met with Rob at a Denny's on the outskirts of town on a Wednesday afternoon, a couple of weeks after I posted the ad. With me I had the latest picture of my wife I could find and a note with her company and work address downtown. In my head, I had a few ideas I wanted to share that I felt would help him get into her good graces.

I knew what he looked like, but he didn't know me. I did this so I could observe him for a few moments before I approached him. I watched him come in, sit down, and order a drink. He told the waitress he was waiting on someone. He seemed normal and stable, no red flags there. He sat facing the door, clearly waiting for a visitor. When my waitress came to take my order, I told her that I needed to make an important phone call, but that I would be back in a second. I handed her three dollars, which more than covered my drink and a small tip, and went outside to the parking lot. I had seen Rob pull up and where he had parked.

Putting my phone to my ear, I feigned a conversation with my boss, loud enough for others to hear. Since it was a nice day, no one thought twice as I strolled around the parking lot carrying on my "conversation." I peeked inside the truck I had seen Rob driving. It was clean with only a few random pieces of paper on the passenger seat, likely work stuff. There were no obvious signs of cigarettes or a "spit cup" or anything else to lead one to believe that he was a tobacco user. There was a gym bag with a towel sticking out of it on the small back seat. Satisfied, I re-entered the restaurant. I told my waitress that I had seen a friend come in while I was on the phone and rather than eat alone, I was going to be joining him, so she could seat someone else at my table.

"Rob," I said as I walked up to his table, "How are you doing?" I offered him a handshake. "Let's eat before we talk business, ok?"

"John, I assume. I'm fine, thanks," was his reply. "I'm hungry. That's fine."

"Good," I said, and motioned to the waitress who was staring at us. She came over forthwith.

"Patty melt, fries, and a glass of water with lemon. Put my friend's lunch on my bill too, please," I told her. Rob ordered a grand slam with bacon and pancakes.

"Big fan of breakfast for lunch?" I asked.

"Big fan of breakfast any time," was his reply. "Bacon is god's gift to humanity."

I laughed at his joke. He was obviously comfortable doing this. More comfortable than I was, I assumed, since my gut was twisted in a knot and my hands felt like they were dipped in water they were sweating so badly.

We made small talk for a few minutes until our food arrived, talking mostly about what we did for work and the local sports teams. We ate mostly in silence. When we finished and our plates were cleared, I opened my portfolio. I handed him a picture of my wife. Until that point, I had blacked out her face in what I had sent him. This was the first time he had seen her fully. He leaned over the table, closer to me so our talk could be somewhat discreet, "Good lord, she's gorgeous," he said to me. "Not just trying to butter you up, she really is beautiful."

"Thanks, that's why I am so frustrated," I said. "She really is sexy, and people notice her wherever we go, but she doesn't see it. We've been together so long, she's forgotten what it is like to have people other than her husband chase her and try to get in her pants. When we were younger and would go out to clubs, I would go to the bar or restroom or something, and when I got back to the dance floor, there would usually be some guy or group of guys trying to bump and grind with her. She'd usually play along and then she would just smile and come back to me and dance like nothing had happened. She used to go to work, and all the new young guys would hit on her. Sometimes she would string them out until she told them she was married. To the best of my knowledge, though, she has never cheated on me since we were together. I do know she did have sex with another guy during a short time when we were broken up. In fact, the first picture I sent you of her naked? If you look closely, you will see a guy's leg in the corner of the picture. It isn't mine. She called me trying to get me to take her back one night right before a date. I was kind of short in most of my answers. She finally asked me why I was being so short with her, and I told her I needed to leave for a date. About midnight that night, I got an email from her with that picture attached that said, 'hope your date was as good as mine tonight.' I don't know who he was, never asked. I can say I took her back later the next week. She never even mentioned it again."