Seduce My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, there is a little slut in there somewhere," Rob said in reply.

"I guess," I said, "But generally speaking, we are happily married. I really don't want you to have sex with her, I hope you understand that. I want you to flirt, and tell her how beautiful she is, and maybe push the boundaries of good taste just a little. If she suspects you are just trying to get into her pants, she will shut you down and never talk to you again. But, if you develop a friendship, and flirt some, that is what I want. If it leads to more, then that will be because she let it go that far. I will deal with that if it happens, and will go from there. You can cut out at any time, no questions asked, if you feel it isn't worth your effort or if you are getting no response. I understand you have a life, too, and don't want to interrupt it for something that isn't working. Fair?"

"Sure," he said, "How do I get in touch with her, and what's my reason for doing so?"

I gave him the run-down of where she worked and what she did. We talked through my suggestion on a reason for him to seek her assistance, and he added some thoughts. After about a half hour, we felt like we had a plan that would work and not make her suspicious. I told him "good luck" as he rose to go.

I motioned to the waitress, paid my bill, left her a decent sized tip for having spent so long at her table without eating, and headed to my car. "Holy shit," I thought to myself. "Shit just got real."

***************

About two weeks after the party, I was entering my apartment after a workout. As I entered the door, I heard a girl giggling. Confused, I went into the living room. I wasn't expecting anyone but my roommate Kane to be home. He was, but Mark and Dinah were also with him, and they seemed to be having a pretty good time. My heart skipped a beat when I recognized it was her.

"What's going on in here," I said in my best mock-accusatory tone.

"Joooohnnnnn!" Dinah practically purred. "Kane was just cracking us up with his stories. I loved the one where they convinced you to slide down the stairs on a mattress and out the front door in your skivvies, then locked you out."

"Yeah, great fucking roommates," I replied sarcastically.

"I thought you were going to bust down the door," Kane laughed. "Then when you got back in, I thought you were gonna kill me. You chased me all over the damn complex, cussing and screaming. What the hell made you think you could actually catch me though?"

"Shut the fuck up," was all I could pathetically muster, as Mark and Dinah laughed so hard I thought they might fall out of their chairs.

"What brings you back around these parts," I asked in Dinah's direction.

"Oh, Mark called me the other day and told me he had a hockey game tonight and asked if I wanted to go. I thought it sounded fun, so here I am." Something seemed off in the way she said "it sounded fun..." I didn't press her, though. "You want to come," she asked?

"No, I have to write a paper tonight, but thanks," I said.

"Okay, whatever," was her reply, "your loss."

"You're probably right," I snickered. "I didn't know Mark could even skate, let alone play hockey. It probably would be hilariously entertaining."

"It's a rec league, asshole," was Mark's defensive comeback.

"Maybe some other time, buddy," I laughed as I headed to the shower. "Have fun!"

Inside I wasn't laughing, I was secretly wishing she had come back to see me. Oh well, I thought, we had our fun.

************

It was a few days until I got an email from Rob. He explained that he had called her the next day and told her the story we had concocted. She scheduled him a meeting for earlier that morning. He stuck to our script, mostly, and it worked. She agreed to help him take care of his "issue." They closed up the session and scheduled a follow up for early the next week. He told me he chose that point to ad-lib a little bit.

"I just have to tell you," he said to my wife, "that you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. I hope you don't think it is too forward, but I know a great coffee shop around the corner. I figure it is about time for you to take a break. Want to grab a cup?"

He relayed that she had turned him down, giving him the excuse of a lot of paperwork, and that she didn't drink coffee or really even tea. "Maybe next time, it sounds nice," she said to him.

"She gave me several excuses as to why she couldn't go with me, but do you know one excuse she never did use, though?" He wrote...

"That she was married!"

***************

After showering, I did some homework, but my mind was elsewhere, mostly on the amazing fuck Dinah and I had a few weeks earlier and how I could possibly fuck her again without pissing off Mark, if she was even interested. I gave up trying to comprehend the writings of Locke for my Ethics 421 class and decided to toss a burger on the grill. I reached in the refrigerator for a beer while I cooked and noticed one of my roommates had drank the last but hadn't restocked.

I was cooking when everyone returned from the game. They were obviously amused by something that had happened. When they came onto the patio, I could see everyone was laughing, obviously at Mark's expense, as he was the only one not giggling, and was vociferously defending himself against an onslaught of apparently hysterical comments from the other three.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Mark got tossed from the game," Jay informed me through fits of laughing.

"Why?" I asked as I removed my burger.

"Laid a dude out with a vicious cross check."

"The little shithead had it coming," Mark intoned. "He was talking smack the whole game. So when he took the puck around behind the net, I was waiting for him on the other side. He never saw me. Except..."

"Except it's a strictly no-checking league, dumbass," Kane joined in.

I changed the subject, "Who drank the last beer and didn't restock?"

No reply, typical. "I'm going to the store to get more, anyone want to come along?" I asked, secretly hoping Dinah would accept my offer. She had on a pair of yoga pants, and I had been stealing glances at her ass since they had come home.

"Yeah, I'll go. Mark's gonna go shower anyway, so it'll give me something to do. I can buy some girlie drinks for me, too."

"Cool, let's go," I casually replied, while inside I was doing backflips that she was coming along.

The trip for beer took about 30 minutes, mostly because Dinah couldn't decide what flavor wine coolers she wanted. We carried a casual conversation, but never did the subject turn to our previous tryst, much to my disappointment.

When we got back to the apartment, Jay and Kane's latest girlfriends had joined us. They tried to convince me to have my girlfriend come over too, but I didn't really feel like having her around that night, for obvious reasons, so I came up with a lame excuse about homework and other reasons of varying legitimacy.

I actually did have homework to do, so I grabbed a beer and headed upstairs to my room. Off and on throughout the night I headed downstairs for various reasons. Dinah gave no indication that she was interested in me at all, so I generally stayed away. She wasn't paying much attention to Mark though, either, though she did seem to be having a good time with the other girls.

When I went down about midnight to grab my last beer for the evening, they were breaking out a deck of cards. The guys, especially my roommate Jay, had huge smiles on their faces. To answer my question before I even asked, Jay informed me that the girls had decided they wanted to play strip poker. As much as I wanted to watch, I was the "third wheel" in the scenario, so I just told them all to "have fun," and headed back upstairs.

About 3am I was awakened in total darkness when someone straddled me in bed. As I came to and my eyes adjusted, I realized I was staring into the face of Dinah. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Did I wake you?"

As I regained my faculties, I reached an arm around her and realized she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. "Did you lose?" I asked her, referencing the strip poker game.

"Yes, all three of us girls were completely naked and the guys hardly lost anything. Kane lost his shirt, and Mark lost his socks. But that was it. So we started betting that we would kiss one another or suck each other's tits. The last bet I made that I lost I had to let Brooke stick two fingers in me while we kissed. It was so slutty. There I am naked and spread wide making out with a girl I barely knew and she was fingering my pussy. I'm so fucking horny, and I just felt your cock get hard."

She got off me and slid my shorts off. Instantly, she was back on me, impaling herself on my throbbing cock. She rode me in a frenzy, as horny as I had ever seen a girl before. I could feel my sack getting wet from her juices leaking from her pussy. I started to make a noise to tell her I was going to cum, and that seemed to break her from her trance. "Shut up," she said. "Don't talk, just use me. My slutty little pussy needs fucked. I am such a dirty little slut."

She raised up, letting my dick fall out of her, and then turned around to face my feet. She grabbed my cock, aimed it at her slick hole, and plunged down on it again, reverse cowgirl. I put my hands on her hips, as she began to use her right hand to rub her own clit furiously while she wildly rode me. Her pussy tightened on my cock, and just as I started shooting ropes of cum into her, she began to shake, her pussy relaxed, and her body convulsed with a huge orgasm.

"Not that I minded, but where the hell did that just come from," I asked her. "You hardly said two words to me all night. Then you come in here buck naked and fuck me like you want to break my dick off. What gives, and what happened to Mark?"

"Well, after I lost my last bet, everyone kinda decided to end the game. There was a lot of sexual tension going on. Jay and Kane just wanted to get their girlfriends to their rooms and fuck them. Jay had on baggy workout shorts and had a hard-on he just couldn't hide. So they went off and I grabbed the blanket off the couch. Mark came over and sat down beside me, like he was going to make a move. I was REALLY horny, but in that moment, I just realized I didn't like him like that.

When I told him, I could see he was upset, but he said it was fine, and laid down on the other couch, said he was going to sleep. About 10 minutes later he was snoring. In that 10 minutes I was laying there, I was playing with my pussy under the blanket. I intended for you and me to be a one-night thing, but I was SOOOOOO horny, and you were pretty good in bed, so I snuck up here."

"OK," I responded. "So, um, is there something here, between us? Or are you just going to keep using me...not that I mind."

"Well, what about your girlfriend."

"I can break up with her, honestly. I've just kinda been delaying it until graduation. It seemed like a more natural time to end it. A built-in excuse, I guess, moving on with life and all that," I reasoned.

"Well, I'll leave my number," Dinah told me, "Let's see where it goes."

"Cool, sounds good," I said as cool as possible, while inside I was giddy as a school kid.

***************

I don't know what I really expected, or how quickly thing would progress with Rob and Dinah. She had always been the type to work late and extra hours, just to make sure everything was done. I never had any reason to distrust her when she told me she needed me to pick up the kids from school or that she needed to run into the office for a few hours on a weekend or after the kids were in bed. Thankfully my career allowed me the flexibility to do those things, and we made a good team. Also, virtually all of my wife's co-workers were female, as social work tends to be a female heavy career path. Now, however, there was a figurative "fox" in the "henhouse," and I had put him there.

Whenever Dinah would tell me she needed to work late, I would send a message to Rob, "is she meeting you?" The answer was always the same, "No."

Rob did provide me updates on occasion. His first was, "made it a point to 'accidentally' bump into her today. Talked for a while, flirted a bit. She's still not ready, but I am earning her trust. Be patient."

His second, "went by her office to discuss my "situation." Told her that the homeless guy was not around anymore, but asked for a business card so I can contact her if I have the same problem again. She gave me her cell number as well on it, 'in case of emergency.' I can think of plenty of reasons that I might have an "emergency", hahahaha!"

And on and on it went. Updates about more casual encounters, bumping into her on the street, seeing her in restaurants, going by her office for legitimate and conceived reasons. He mentioned several times he asked her to lunch or out for coffee, but she always declined.

At home, not much changed either. Our sex life was about as it had been, usually once a week, sometimes only every two weeks, but often long stretches of nothing. Lots of nights of me trying to get some and her giving me some excuse about being tired or having a big meeting or other random excuse. When we did have sex, it was bland, vanilla, and she wanted it over with as quickly as possible so she could "get as much sleep as possible" before work the next day. She didn't mention any new "friends" and I couldn't really ask without causing suspicion. I was starting to get disheartened.

Then, after about four months, I got a new update. "Went by her office at lunch time for real business. She was the only one there. Said she had to finish up some paperwork and everyone else went out to lunch. Told her I hadn't eaten yet and asked if she wanted to go to the burger place next door to her office for a quick bite. Was expecting her to turn me down like usual, but today she said YES!! It was just lunch, but it was just us. She trusts me now. We will see how this goes. Please let me know if you start to see some increase in sexual activity at home. That means everything from actual sex, to blowjobs, to little things, like if she starts keeping her pussy shaved (not just for special occasions), or she starts getting waxed, or if she starts buying or wearing sexy underwear (thongs, lace, garters and thigh highs, anything like that) more often. This means she is feeling turned on but she's not ready to cheat yet. If she starts doing this, I can start pushing her boundaries a little further and see what happens. I know you don't want me to fuck her, but she is sexy, and if I get a shot, I am going to take it. Right now, though, is when you start reaping the rewards of your little scheme."

***************

Dinah and I saw each other a few more times over the next few months before I graduated in May. We tried not to be too conspicuous, because we didn't want to rub Mark's nose in it. We spent a lot of time on AOL instant messenger, which was popular at the time. My birthday, just a couple weeks after graduation, was a fun night. We got dressed up, went out, and got a hotel room for the evening. We fucked three times that night.

I really expected things to cool off once I started my job. I had to move several states away for training, and after that I had no idea where the company would place me to work. Dinah had three years of school left, and no shortage of admirers starting to become more comfortable in approaching her after I left. But despite all the obstacles, we stayed together. The summer before her senior year, I asked her to marry me, and the week after her graduation we tied the knot. We both worked and enjoyed each other for a few years before we decided we were ready for kids. Sex waned a bit after the first child, but there were still moments where everything seemed like it was back to normal.

After child number two, however, things really took a turn south. Dinah just didn't seem as interested. When I made sexually suggestive comments, she just rolled her eyes. When I suggested that something was wrong in our sex life, she got defensive. The more I pushed her for sex, the less she wanted it. She told me that it seemed like a chore for her, like just another thing I expected her to do in addition to everything around the house and everything with the kids. But when I took her suggestion of not trying so hard and just letting it happen, it would be weeks or even months until she would be "in the mood." She told me at times that she just didn't feel "sexy anymore," despite being in the best shape of her life since she returned to distance running following the birth of the kids, and had just finished three half marathons and five 15k races over the last couple years. When I told her how sexy she was, she just would roll her eyes and tell me it was because I was "trying to get in her pants," or because I was "her husband and I had to say that."

I asked her if she ever noticed other guys checking her out when we went out, but she wouldn't believe me. So I asked that fateful question, "If another guy tried to pick you up, would that prove to you that it's not just me? Would you feel sexy again? Would you want it more if you felt sexy again?" Her response, "It doesn't matter, because no one would do that," led me to some soul-searching. Just over a month later, I put the ad up on Craigslist that would change the dynamics of our relationship forever.

***************

Rob was right. Within a couple weeks of his email, when we were at the mall, as we passed by the Victoria's Secret, Dinah told me to take the kids to get some new clothes. She said she needed to get some new underwear, and that she would catch up to us later. That next week when I took out the trash, I noticed all of her cotton bras and panties had been tossed away. I took a peek in her underwear drawer and noticed that they had all been replaced by lacy, satiny, stringy, and sheer things.

She regularly got hour long massages, but one session she didn't come home for three hours. When I pressed her about it, she told me I would find out later. After brooding about it for a day, I learned the reason that night when she came to bed after taking a shower following a late night run. Approaching the bed on my side, she dropped her towel, revealing a nearly bare pussy. She had gotten waxed, leaving only a small landing strip at the top. My eyes must have bugged out of my head, because she said in her sexiest voice, "I guess you like what you see." She hadn't gotten waxed since our wedding. She hated getting even her eyebrows done because her hair was so thick and dense. She told me once upon a time that she couldn't even imagine how much it would hurt to have her pubic hair waxed. After our wedding, which was only because I pushed her to at least try it, she vowed "never again," and stuck to trimmers and shaving, until she mostly just stopped altogether and let it grow wild, except for special occasions.

"Do I ever," I replied to her. "Why don't you come sit on my face so I can get a closer look?" Surprisingly, she did.

I must have licked her to about three orgasms that night. Seeing her beautiful, puffy pussy lips exposed just had me all worked up. When I slid my dick into her later, she went wild, fucking me like we were back in college. It was, frankly, fabulous sex. She begged me to fill her pussy, and I willing obliged, shooting a huge load into her when I finally came.

That was just one example of many about how our sex life picked back up after Rob came into our life. We were back to having sex nearly once a week, sometimes even twice. One long weekend she sent the kids to her parents and rented a five-star cabin with a hot tub and all the amenities. We made love all three nights we were there, and once more before we checked out and headed home. And it was fabulous sex, too. She was aggressive and passionate. She told me what she wanted and gave as good as she got. She often had multiple orgasms. She was definitely interested in sex again, and in many ways was even more so than the early parts of our relationship.