Seduce My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

I jerked off twice, I couldn't help it. My wife acting like a total, uninhibited slut was such a huge turn on. But I was torn, too. She crossed a line, and there was no going back. When I posted the ad, I knew this was a possibility. But I had never imagined how I would feel. I knew it was her decision, and I saw her very clearly want it. She was pleasured in a way I had never seen her, in a way I probably never could with my average cock. So I couldn't begrudge her that.

***************

Dinah was deeply asleep beside me. I debated waking her and talking to her, about telling her everything that was running through my mind, all the crazy, beautiful, terrible erotic thoughts in my head. All these conflicting thoughts ran through my mind as I rolled over under the covers. Instead, I just gave her a kiss on the cheek. She stirred and snuggled in closer to me without really waking up.

And I drifted back into a sleep as deep and murky as the future.

To be continued (maybe)...