Seduce My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I knew why this was happening, and I let Rob know about it all. The new sexy panties, the waxing, the shaving and trimming that resumed after the hair grew back eventually, the hot sex and even some role playing. Yes, we even role played that she had met a sexy stranger and let things go "too far." That was her idea, and it was surprising. She had never mentioned a fantasy like that before.

Most of the time, predictably I suppose looking back on it, most of our hot, passionate encounters took place after Rob told me they had gone to lunch or he had dropped by and did some flirting with her. The more things increased sexually with us, the more it seemed Rob pushed Dinah's boundaries. He started making sexually suggestive comments, which she laughed off, before eventually she started making them back to him. Then he moved on to light touching- a hand on the shoulder that lingered just a little; a hand in the small of her back as he opened the door for her and let her pass; a touch to her knee at the table at lunch. That progressed into her becoming touchier as well- leaning her body into his as they waited out a rain shower under an awning; snuggling close to him in a crowded elevator; grabbing his arm as he nearly stepped in front of a car crossing the street and holding on a bit too long. All of these events were almost always followed by hot sex that evening. Rob got bolder, Dinah got more comfortable, and the sex she and I had got better.

One day I came home from work to a quiet house. I called out, "Hey, I'm home." Only Dinah's voice answered from the bedroom upstairs, "Hey, I'm upstairs."

I tossed my jacket on the back of a chair and my keys onto the table, "Where are the kids?" I asked as I started up the steps.

"At friends," was her reply.

I stopped in my tracks as I entered our bedroom, greeted by the sight of my wife, naked on the bed, masturbating.

"Why don't you get out of those clothes and come help me finish?" she practically purred at me.

I willingly obliged, stripping off my clothes in record time and stuffing my already hard cock into her pussy. I stroked her deeply, the way she likes it, bringing her to orgasm, before lifting her legs onto my arms and pounding her until I came inside her.

Later that evening, I discovered why she was so horny. I told Rob of our encounter and he replied, "I kissed her today. We went for a walk in the park after lunch. I took her hand as we walked, and she didn't stop me. We held hands the whole time. When it was time to head our separate ways, I walked her to her car. I leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek, and she just kissed me. Open mouth, tongue kiss. She pulled her body in close to mine and we kissed for a good 20-30 seconds until she broke away and told me she was sorry, she just couldn't, that she had to go. So she jumped in her car and took off."

He finished with an ominous prediction, "you and I both know it's close. She's going to fuck me soon."

***************

About a month later, it finally happened. That morning, I should have known something was up. She got up earlier than usual and took an extra-long time in the shower that morning, and she closed and locked the door, which is unusual. I also thought I heard her electric clippers running, which usually meant she was either trimming her pubic hair, her eyebrows, or both.

She also picked out her clothes and underwear before she went into the bathroom and took them in with her, which was also very unusual. Usually she would come out after a shower naked to the dresser and put on her bra and panties before going into her closet to find her outfit for work. As I feigned sleep, I watched her pull a Victoria's Secret bag out of the bottom of her underwear drawer that she had been hiding. I also noticed that the outfit she selected for the day was new, a nice tan skirt that came to just above the knee but hugged her ass in all the right places, paired with a red blouse that accentuated her figure nicely but was still incredibly professional. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and I pretended like it just woke me up.

"Where you headed so early?" I asked.

"Lots to do at work today. I couldn't sleep, so I figured I would just get ready and go in. Might have to stay late too, so are you ok to get the kids if I do?" she asked.

My job gave me a certain amount of flexibility, especially since I had been there for 18 years, and my boss rarely questioned me when I stuck my head in his office and told him I needed to head out early to pick up my kids from school. Plus, I generally was the first person in the building and worked far more than the 40 hours a week I was supposed to work. "I will let Anthony know," I told her. "Please let me know as soon as you can if I have to."

"Great," she said with a big smile on her face. "I will. I love you."

"I love you, too," I replied, and got out of bed to start my day.

***************

I got the email I had been both dreaming about and dreading almost two years after I had first told Rob that he was the guy I wanted to seduce my wife. It read very succinctly, "meeting for lunch. Told her boss she needed the afternoon off to take care of some 'personal issues.' Sent me a text that said she was 'looking forward to ANYTHING I wanted to do this afternoon. I already have a hotel room with a hidden camera set up so you can see me make your wife a slut."

Around about 11:00 I got a text from my wife, "going to be very busy this afternoon. Need you to pick up the kids. Probably won't be home til dinner. Ily!" My response was simply, "OK. Ily too!" I knew what was about to happen, my heart was racing, my palms were sweating, and a three word text response was the best I could muster.

I picked up the kids from school and spent the rest of the afternoon trying to stay busy, knowing my wife was in a hotel downtown, breaking our marriage vows and taking the big cock of a relative stranger who I had set loose on her. My emotions were all over the place, but my dick remained constantly hard, imagining my beautiful wife being pleasured in ways she hadn't been in many years; an absolute slut for cock, begging for it, needing it, giving herself over completely to her desires- things that had waned between us.

A few minutes after 4:30 I got an email from Rob that read, "she's in the shower now, cleaning her freshly fucked pussy. After lunch, we went to the hotel. The minute we got inside the room, she was all over me. We kissed and I undressed her and under that professional work outfit she had on a sheer black bra and thong and a pair of black thigh highs. When she felt my dick, she said, "oh my god." She got on her knees and started unbuttoning my pants. When she got my cock out, she just stared at it and told me that it was so big and that she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. She gave me a great blowjob, and then begged me to fuck her. She was so wet, and I slid right in. She came right away, and then three more times before I came all over her. I just fucked her three times. She might be walking funny when she comes home because she had about 10 orgasms and I really fucked the shit out of that beautiful pussy. She loved my big cock. Thanks, man. I will send you video and pictures later."

***************

She got home about 5:00 pm that evening. I knew I had to play it cool. Through two years of effort, she still had no idea that I was behind all of this. I had reached out to strangers in a time of desperation. I had restored her sex drive, I had gotten what I wanted, but to what end? Now, she had cheated on me. I admit that it had turned me on a great deal, and at work I eventually had to go to the bathroom and jerk off or risk walking around all day with a hard-on.

"How was your afternoon?" I asked.

"Busy," she dead panned.

"Get done?" I asked, intentionally asking the question that way to gauge her reaction.

"Yes," she said, not missing a beat, "Everything turned out really great."

"I'm glad, I guess," I said. "Dinner will be done in 10 minutes."

"Ok," she said. "To be honest, I had a late lunch and so I'm not really hungry. I am really tired though. So if it's ok, I'm just going to change into my pajamas. Will you make me a very small plate and bring it up to bed. I just want to rest."

"Sure," I said, with what I was sure was a smirk on my face.

She noticed. "Is everything ok," she asked me?

"Yes, yeah, just go relax. I will bring dinner up in a minute. Love you," I said.

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and I could smell the different smell of the hotel shampoo, "I love you, too," she said and headed upstairs.

***************

I got the email with attachments at about 10pm. Rob certainly made good on the promise he made so long ago about pictures and video. He told me he just took his phone out of his pocket and started snapping pictures, and my wife didn't care. This was quite a contrast to me having to literally beg for the few naked pictures I had of her over a 15 year marriage. The pictures were predictably raunchy- my wife on her knees with his dick in her mouth, bent over the bed showing her full swollen pussy lips puffing out the sides of her tiny thong, on her back with his dick buried deep inside her. But the video was what I will never forget.

It started just as he had told me in his email. My wife virtually attacked her new lover once they got in the door, kissing him passionately and letting her hands wander all over his body. He wasted no time in unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her skirt, leaving her beautiful nearly naked body clearly visible on his camera footage. As he described, she had on a tiny sheer black bra and thong that left nothing to the imagination, complemented by a pair of black thigh highs that highlighted her long legs. As their passionate kissing continued, her hands found his crotch, and you could clearly see her break their kiss and hear her say, "oh my god."

She immediately dropped to her knees in front of him and began unbuckling and unbuttoning his pants to free the monster she had just discovered. As it sprang free, already hard, she stared at it longingly, clearly mesmerized by both its length and girth. She parted her lips and began licking around the swollen head, pumping at its base with both hands. She licked along its underside and gave a quick suck on his balls before licking her way back to the tip. I could see her slide her hand into her own panties and begin to finger herself, as she became more overwhelmed by lust for the huge dick in her mouth.

Never one for much oral foreplay, and clearly already ready, my wife led the way to the oversized king sized bed in the middle of the room and bent over, giving her new lover a full view of her beautiful ass and swollen and soaking pussy. Rob finished taking off his shirt and dropped to his knees behind her, lapping at her thong-encased pussy briefly before my wife turned to face him and laid down on the bed, spread her legs wide, and pulled her thong to the side, revealing her freshly shaven pussy. She said very loudly, "Fuck me with that giant cock, Rob. I want to feel that deep inside me. Fuck me now."

Rob aimed his oversized dick at her sopping hole and slid inside her with one quick thrust. Her groan was audible as her willing pussy was completely filled. I could see her eyes roll back into her head as she savored the feeling of being stretched and filled. Rob withdrew his cock and plunged back in, eliciting a shriek from my wife as her pussy was fully invaded again. Her mixture of pain from such a large dick and pleasure from being so desperate for it was palpable on the video. Her ragged breathing indicated that she had already had an orgasm, just from him entering her. As she slowly recovered, her pussy relaxed and began to adjust to a dick much larger than it was used to.

Rob began thrusting back into her slowly, until she found she could take him again. As he began to pick up the pace of his thrusting, she began to find and meet his rhythm, bucking her hips against the source of her pleasure. She was much more vocal than she had ever been while I was fucking her, groaning her approval, and urging him to "pound my pussy," and "fuck me harder." She lifted herself up on her elbows so she could catch a glimpse of his huge dick plunging in and out of her, and she quickly came again, screaming, "Oh my god, Rob, I fucking LOVE your cock, baby."

Rob paused while she recovered her senses and then began gently thrusting back into her until she was ready to take him fully. It didn't take her long before she reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him down to her lips so she could kiss him while she began to move her hips back against his dick again. Rob grabbed her legs for more leverage and again began to assault her gaping slit, which was so wet you could actually hear the squelching sounds in the video. As they frantically fucked, you could see their excitement build. As Rob brought my wife to her third orgasm in about 10 minutes, he quickly pulled out of her clutching pussy and blasted about five ropes of cum all over her chest and belly.

My wife seemed to genuinely enjoy this cum bath, screaming, "Yeah baby, give it to me, all over me. Give me your cum!" As his orgasm finally subsided, I watched my wife do something I had NEVER seen her do. She scooped up a big puddle of cum in her hand and then licked it off her fingers. She looked him in the eye and said, "I love your cum. I want the next load in my mouth and then one to fill my pussy." My wife had never let me cum in her mouth. I literally had no idea if she spit or swallowed. But she clearly swallowed every bit of Rob's that she had put in her mouth. She had very surely become his cum slut.

Taking just a few minutes after such an intense first fucking, my wife got right back to work on her new lover. She got up from the bed and slowly peeled off her thong, fully exposing her freshly shaved and freshly fucked pussy. I had never seen her pussy lips stretched like they clearly were. She made sure to show Rob the "damage" he had done and tell him how good it felt. Taking a seat in an armchair in the room, she spread her legs wide over the arm rests and began to slowly stroke her pussy, preparing herself for round two. "I have to put three fingers inside me just to fill the space you made with your cock," she informed him.

"Come lick my pussy," she ordered. Rob willingly obliged, his cock starting to come back to life watching my wife play with herself. He knelt in front of her and lowered his face into her pussy. She groaned her approval as he slid his tongue into her and began lapping at her moistness. She urged him on, telling him how wet he was making her, and begged him to lick her clit.

When he slid fingers into her, she gave another "oh god, yes!" As his fingers probed her and his tongue pleasured her clit, she came in another huge orgasm, grabbing his hair and holding his face between her legs as she bucked against him. When she released him, he stood in front of her, now fully erect again. She sucked briefly on his cock until her pussy stopped spasming, before guiding him back to her slick opening. "I need to feel you inside me again," she panted.

This time Rob slowly eased his length into her so she felt every inch going in. He fucked her slowly, passionately this time, both giving her immense pleasure as she adjusted to him inside her and enjoying the pleasure she gave him with her tight moistness surrounding his manhood. He built her slowly to another orgasm, which he enjoyed with his cock still buried to the hilt inside her.

When she had come back down from her orgasm, she turned around in the chair and offered herself to him doggy style. She reached between her legs and massaged her own clit while he slowly and methodically plowed her from behind to two more orgasms. After her second, she reminded him that she wanted his cum in her mouth. Just a few strokes later, he abruptly pulled out of her as she scrambled to her knees in front of him. He stroked his dick just a few times while she waited with her mouth open before he shot another huge load into her mouth and onto her face. "Mm mm, yeah, baby, give it to me," she urged. After showing him her spunk filled mouth, she swallowed, and then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, demonstrating that she had indeed swallowed his load.

Rob told Dinah that he needed a rest, moved to the bed, laid down, and flipped on the television. Not bothering to get dressed, and clad only in her thigh highs, my wife joined him, curling into the crook of his arm and resting her head on his chest. Every so often, she would turn her head and kiss him, or run her hand down his arm, or snuggle in closer to him. After about an hour or so, my wife rolled in to kiss him again, and this time he did not break the kiss. It was clear that round three had begun, especially as hands began to wander.

Rob's hands found my wife's nipples and began to tease them, bringing them to a taut erection. He rolled into her, causing her to roll onto her back. The intensity of their kissing increased until Rob broke free from her lips and kissed down her neck and across her chest until her arrived at her nipples. He kneaded one with his fingers while he sucked the other into his mouth. My wife's lips parted and she inhaled sharply. As he sucked, she began to moan with pleasure. He alternated his sucking from tit to tit as my wife clearly began to heat up again. Her hands worked down his back to his toned buttocks, and eventually around to his front, where she began stroking his cock back to life. She began rubbing her pussy against his leg, while he continued to suck on her tits.

His free hand wandered down between her legs as she spread herself open to give his fingers access to her slit. She moaned again as he slid first one, then two, fingers inside her. He said to her, "I want you to taste how wet you are for me," as he withdrew his fingers and offered them to her. She greedily sucked them into her mouth, relishing her own taste, something she NEVER did for me.

Once she had licked her fingers clean, he returned to sucking on her tits while he finger fucked her to another orgasm. Giving her a moment to recover, he adjusted his position to between her legs. He looked her in the eyes and asked, "Do you want me again? Can you handle my big dick inside you again?"

She breathlessly replied, "I'm so sore and stretched out, but I don't want to stop. I want you to fuck me again with that monster cock. Give it all to me, baby."

With that he gently lowered his hips to meet hers and rubbed his dick into the crease of her pussy. She enjoyed it for a few moments and then reached between her legs to guide him back into her. He gently eased himself into my wife for the third time that afternoon. He pushed himself all the way into her and then withdrew slowly.

He fucked her slowly, deeply, passionately, so she again was able to savor all of his huge cock. She came twice in about 15 minutes, until Rob quickened his pace. It was clear that he was close. His increased tempo caused my wife to near her climax again. Rob began grunting that he was close, and my wife encouraged him. "Cum in my pussy, baby. Fill me up. I want to feel you cum inside me."

With a groan, Rob obliged, splattering the inside of her pussy with his third orgasm of the day. The feeling of his cock exploding inside her sent Dinah over the edge one last time as well. She moaned her approval of the afternoon's events, and punctuated it with an "Oh my god, that was the best fucking I ever had. We have to do it again soon."

Rob grunted his approval of that plan as he lay down on the bed beside my wife. After a few minutes of contemplation, they began to make plans for their next adventure between the sheets. When they had decided, my wife gave her new lover a quick kiss and excused herself to take a shower. Rob quickly grabbed his phone and, I am assuming, sent me his quick email before he got up from the bed and shut off the camera.