Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

I took the bus to the address and got tricked out. What a place. I had to ring a buzzer just to get in and at first they were unwilling to give me the time of day but one of them checked a picture and they straightened right up. I felt like fucking royalty and I have to tell you, that is sort of great. When they were done, they took my address and told me they would deliver the goods, a full suit of clothes. I chortled, thinking how confused my sisters would be. I was going to school and not working yet here I would be with a ... shit, I had no idea what the suit would cost but the gold plated toilet I used suggested it would be more than a buck sixty.

I got home late that night. I saw Brent on campus but we did not discuss the MILFs. We studied together at the library for a while and then he gave me a lift home. It sucks not having a car but it is great when your buddies do. I was walking up the walk to my front door when I wondered to myself how many guys would trade a car for a MILF on a leash? I smirked. Then sobered, thinking about how cool it would be to have my own car. Crap. Fortunately the option of pussy or a car was not really practical unless Cheng would cough up ten grand for a piece of ass. No, I had to play the long game here. I walked to the door, sheepish that I could think of tricking out my own mother, which was what I was thinking. A guy should never think such a thing. Sisters, however, they might be a different deal. You think? I think I had a concussion.

I went upstairs through a cloud of glowering females to my room. My truce with my sisters was contorted around their confusion. I was lucky they had not been home during the weekend. For all I know they did not even know she did not come home Friday night. I kept waiting for another surreptitious blow job or for Dalia to come back and bare her tits for me. I think she was waiting for me to make some move and the longer I went without doing so the more moribund she became.

Mom tapped on my door and did the whole Mom routine, not coquettish, no flirtation, not flashing me anything. She was totally straight. Then the small talk lapsed and she just stood there in my room in her bathrobe. I had a flash that she wanted me to rip it off and give her a hot beef injection but that vibe was not what I was getting. I remained the dutiful, non-kinky son.

After several moments of silence that dragged like a ride in an elevator with a puking street guy, she spoke up. "Sonny, uh, I, uh, Sammy called today. He said, he wants to take me out on a proper date. He is so cute but I don't think ... I mean ..." She staggered to a halt leaving us both in silence, all semblance of conventional mother and son conversation was gone. "Sonny, I told him 'no'. I mean, I did not feel right about, you know, unless I talked to you first."

I was touched. "Mom, you are an adult woman and Sammy is an adult, a, well a child of legal age anyway with perfectly adult inclinations. You can do whatever you want. So can he."

"I just didn't think I should let him assume ... you know."

Mom's reserve was firmly back in place. I shrugged. "That is all up to you. Does this mean I should not presume I can throw you on the bed and fuck you any time I like any more?"

She grinned, nervously I thought.

"No, Sonny. If you want me, I will be available. Laura feels the same way about you. I just don't want to be something your friends use like a dishtowel or something."

"Laura seems to like being used." I said, my mouth rattling off my thinking again. I really needed to get a time delay on my fucking tongue.

Mom smiled kindly. "Honey, that is not her and you know it. She is a one-man woman. She loves doing what you tell her. That is her thrill, to do what thrills her. If you told her not to a have sex with anyone else, she would stick to it, just because that is what you wanted."

"She better watch out, Chris might want stuff I have not even thought of."

Mom nodded. "I did sense something different in that boy."

She was a champion of understatement.

"So?" She said, arching an eyebrow.

"So what?"

"Should I go out with Sammy. And, you know?"

I almost made her spell out what she was so sure I knew but left it alone. I was trying to correlate what she was saying with what Sid had told me. I couldn't. "That is up to you, Mom."

"You mean you wouldn't care?"

"If you fucked him? No." I said. I felt like I had just wet kissed a cat's back. I wanted to spit and I did not know why. I wasn't jealous. Then I understood. "Mom, look, you were mine but I gave you to Sid."

"But that is not till after the first of the year." She had no better idea of when the Chinese New Year than I did.

"So, till then, why don't you just do what you like? If you want to sleep with me, do that. If not, then don't."

Her eyes got glassy. Shit, she was going to cry and I realized I may have stepped in it.

"You aren't jealous?" She asked, her voice tremulous.

"Should I be? No. Don't answer that, Mom. You are my mother. I, I seduced you and now we have to go on with life. Do you want to, you know, try to fit me between your legs as part of real life rather than this MILF fantasy we have been living?"

She shook her head then she nodded. "That, that would be complicated. I ..." She hesitated, looking down. Her face took on a determined look, the same look she got when she had to paddle me when I was a kid. "Honey, I have to tell you something. I, I have had fantasies about being with you for years. Since you were young. I used to wake up quaking with orgasm. By the time you touched me, I wanted you too so bad I was dumb with fear you were being seduced by my simple desire. It may be a MILF fantasy," she grinned, "I kind of like that! MILF fantasy. But now, you are right, it is time to think about getting back to the real life that we can show to the rest of the world."

I grunted. "Think my sisters are going to be able to get the sound of you coming while I fuck you out of their heads?" The comment was almost cruel and I regretted it immediately.

Mom, however, smiled brightly, confusing the hell out of me. "You are such a good man, Sonny, I am sure you will do something to help them out." With that she, she turned to leave. At my door, she turned back to me. "I think I will call Sammy back. He is a sweet boy. I haven't been out on a proper date in years. I'll decide if I want to stay with him depending on how he behaves. He has to woe me." She grinned and sauntered out of my room. I toyed with the idea of letting Sammy know what he was in for but decided better he find out honestly than to go into it with my tips for tipping mom over onto her back. Mom might change her mind and do him in the parking lot. Women, once they decided sex was fine with them, could be voracious. And scary.

I took a quick shower and then lay on my bed in a towel and called Kyla Clark.

She answered on the second ring.

"Sonny! Do I know what you want?"

"I doubt it." I said dryly.

"Ohhhh, Sonny. What have you got in mind?"

I hesitated, wondering if the Saturday with Mrs. Wills had meant to her what Darlene intended it to mean. I realized I had not spoken to her since then and decided I better ease into this conversation. I assumed she knew she had come within a cunt hair of being turned out that afternoon and had been okay with it. That was part of my confidence she would agree to my proposal but in the very moment I was about to broach the subject, I quailed and decided I had better check to be sure the idea of turning a trick was not that strange to Kyla Clark. Better to not assume. "Uh, Kyla, what do you think Darlene wanted you to do Saturday?"

Silence. "She, uh, she wanted me to fuck that guy for her."

Not quite, I thought. "Kyla, she wanted you to fuck him with her. She told him," I cleared my throat. "She told him you were her mother and he wanted to, you know, do a mother and daughter duo."

Silence. More silence.

"Kyla?"

"Oh." She said. "Oh!"

I heard her sigh into the phone.

"Oh, fuck me." She said.

"That is why I am calling."

She chortled a little. She did not sound horribly offended or repulsed.

I felt a little better about this. I was about to trick dear Kyla out. I wondered if Darlene would be pissed I got it done first? "Mrs. er Mrs. Sloan, I wonder if you would be willing to meet someone for me?"

"Who? Sonny, are you feeling all right?"

"You need to have a different name, so if the meeting gets discussed, you know, it will not be you they are discussing." I realized she must think I was nuts. Kyla, however, took it in stride.

"Mrs. Sloan? What happened to Mrs. Jones? Or Mrs. Robinson? Forget it. What are you talking about?"

"I have a, a Chinese gentleman who would uh, like to meet you."

"Chinese? Meet me?"

I could hear it in her voice. I was losing her. I forged on. I had a day to fix it if I fumbled the ball. "He, well, he has never done the ass before and I thought, well, maybe you would care to give him a little lesson. You know, give him a little of your magic ass."

Silence.

Fuck, I hated these silences.

"My magic ass." Kyla said finally. Her voice was small. "You want me to fuck a stranger."

"No." I said. "I want a stranger to fuck you. Jesus, Kyla, you know that Darlene is hooking, right?"

"Yes. I mean, I, I mean, she fucked that guy but I never saw any money. Hookers get paid. Wait, are you saying he wants to buy my ass."

"Among other things. Maybe. Eventually. After he does you on your knees, you know, from behind. You come highly recommended."

"I come pretty easy I think. If its you, anyway."

"Thank you. Your are a dear." I waited, thinking, got nothing. "So?"

"So what?"

"Will you do it?"

"Do what? You mean your are actually asking me to fuck some guy you just met?" Her voice fairly screeched.

I winced but did not back off. I was already wondering how mom would like to . . . Shit, she has a date with Sammy that night! That left Natasha and Laura. Suddenly I felt weird. I had options? This guy wanted to fuck a MILF and I had options! I did not feel so bad. In fact I felt a little pleased with myself. Then I realized I needed to say something else to Kyla. I didn't want her all pissed off at me.

"Okay." Kyla said before I could squeak.

It so surprised me I just goggled for a moment.

"What? Change your mind already? Damn, Sonny, if Darlene likes hooking, if I try it, if she wants to do that mother daughter thing, maybe Landon will fuck me more often." She snickered a little. "Maybe he will do us both."

Whatever, I thought. Then I thought about her and Darlene, I got hard. Is that weird? Fucking Landon had all the luck. I heard Nova screaming something downstairs and Tawny answering from out in the hall and I took back my comment. At that precise moment I realized something that seemed to have always been there but I had not acknowledged it. My mother wanted me to do my sisters! Okay, Landon did not have all the luck.

"Sonny?"

"What. Yes, Friday, at five. Do you know the Bedford Arms downtown? We'll meet in the bar."

"Oh, uh huh. I get you. Five, then. I'll try. I'll check my schedule tomorrow and make sure I am clear. Uh Sonny, are you going to be there? How do I know him? There are a lot of Chinese in the world."

"I'll be there. I doubt you'll recognize me. I'll look for you. Kyla, be sure to dress really slutty. He wants you to look like a hooker. So don't be your typical elegant, horny MILF self. Look expensive."

Pause, then, "fuck you, Sonny." She rang off and that was that.

I needed to call Alissa before it got to late. She answered on the first ring.

"Sonny! Oh my gosh, you would not believe the week I have had. Clara Swearington told Kline that you fucked her. He was out of town last week so she only got around to telling him this weekend. Not the rest I don't think. He came into my office Monday and wanted to fuck me. I had to call Sid to get rid of him. He was so pissed. He is still pissed but I think he knows that we have his balls in a vice. Peppers would skin him if he lost this account. I so owe you, Sonny. I owe you more than you will ever, ever know."

"I will collect ever chance I get. Speaking of collecting, Alissa my darling. Could you be at the lobby of the Bedford by quarter after five on Friday, make it five-thirty? And Alissa, dress like you are for sale." I know I heard her gulp.

"Okay, Sonny." She spoke, her voice softer. "Just me?"

"What are you asking?"

She hesitated. "I mean, you, me in the Bedford ... you don't have that kind of money." She hesitated again, "or clothes."

That sort of irked me, not because it was wrong but because she thought she could point it out to me. "Dear Alissa, dress like a hooker. I want to be able to see your nipple and your cunt. You need to look like you are giving it away for a nickle a pop."

Her voice hardened. "Like a cheap whore, then?"

"Right." I waited.

"All right. Then what?" Her voice had gotten soft, delicate like she was touched, touched in the good way, not mentally.

"Don't worry about it. But, you should carry plenty of lube with you. Not one of those throw away, one-timers. Think enough for a weekend."

"Lube?" She said, shock in her voice.

"Lube." I said. "Friday at five."

"I'll check my schedule, I am in bed. I'll call you tomorrow if I can't ..."

"Rearrange your schedule. Five o'clock. No, five-thirty. No later but don't come early either. No between quarter after and five-thirty." I hung up.

The rest of the week was exceedingly weird. Between Wei Cheng's appointment and Sid's comments, I could not think straight, so I just did what I did and did not think. The world left me alone, thankfully. I did see Sammy Friday afternoon. He saw me wave and when I walked up to him he looked really guilty, uncomfortable.

I clapped him on the shoulder and asked him where he was taking my mom. He stared at me.

"She told you?"

I ignored him and asked for a ride. The tailor shop told me my stuff was ready and I needed a ride to pick it up. They were going to deliver but I had told them I thought I could come by. Sammy agreed. We did and then I hit him up to take me downtown. He ran us by his house and got clothes since he could run to Mom's office after he dropped me. We got in about four and found Dalia sitting in the dim living room waiting for me. Sammy, who did not know about Laura Wills and Dalia and I looked confused. She said she was sick and went up to her room. God but she seemed eager, which was very much not like her.

I went up for a quick shower and to change. Sammy was waiting for me in his black tee and blue jeans. When he saw me he goggled and gulped. "Shit, you are not kidding. You look like Jame Bond, well, not that handsome but shit, Sonny!"

By the time I strode into the Bedford, it was five to five. I was dressed in the best, most expensive clothes I had ever worn. I saw Wei Cheng in the lobby waiting for me. I was glad Sammy had given me a ride. He was buzzing the closer it got to his date with Mom.

I walked over to Mr. Cheng and we shook hands.

"Almost did not recognize you, messy college boy." He said with a chuckle. "You look good."

I thanked him profusely, acutely aware I had no way to repay him, well, except for Kyla. I sure hoped she showed up. Now I owed Cheng for a suit of clothes and a fantastic fuck. I had to make it up to him somehow. When I told him so, he waved me off.

He told me Sid said to tell me it was a gift from him, which, I suspected was a lie. I felt nervous, like I was doing something wrong and would not admit it; like I was wearing a guy's silk bath robe after fucking his wife while he was out of town.

I walked into the bar with Wei Cheng and I saw a blond woman turn her head and fairly felt her eyes sweep down and back up. She did not look away when I focused on her. Her eyes locked on my crotch and remained there, sizing me up, so to speak. I felt like meat. I snickered. I was meat.

"I will sit at bar." Wei Cheng said.

The woman did not look away. Her African princess friend chattered on, unaware. When the woman finally raised her eyes and smiled warmly, invitingly, I felt ten feet tall. "Okay. I told Kyla I would meet her in the lobby. Sit down and I'll send her in." I was dissembling a little. I had forgotten to tell her to negotiate a very nice price for her services as part of the game with Mr. Cheng. I wanted to be sure she got it right. Fuck, I hoped she'd show.

Wei Cheng nodded and found a stool near the middle of the bar. The bar was filling up but it was not full.

I sauntered out to the lobby and immediately saw Kyla confronted by a bellman and the concierge. I walked toward her. Her face was red and her eyes were angry, wide and heavy with mascara and false lashes. The eye shadow was a purple and pink blend. She wore a black see-through blouse with a bandaid bra, a two inch strip of cloth pulled tight over her tits, creasing them, making them bulge richly on her chest, accenting their fullness. She had a black taffeta skirt that swished when she moved, framing her fine legs, coated in black hose, not quite fishnets but of that style. Her shoes were velvet and rich scarlet high heels that laced up her ankle. I quit staring when I got close.

"What is the trouble?" I asked.

"The woman." The bellman started.

I held up a hand. He saw my clothes and stuttered to a stop. "This is my mother. We are going to a costume party. She is a hooker. I am her pimp." I extended my hand. "Mother. They are waiting."

The two guys looked poleaxed. I led Kyla towards the door to the bar. "If I am not around, make sure you negotiate something higher than a grand. He likes to pay for it. It gives him the illusion he is not fucking around on his wife. I will sit you near him at the bar. You just wait. Alissa is coming or I hope she will."

Kyla gave me a look that condemned my cheap pun.

I wanted to tell her it was an honest mistake but didn't. "I hope you are ready to be fucked in the ass by an amateur. He says he has never done this before."

"You were an amateur, Sonny but I think you are a fast learner. You will come back?"

I nodded. "I'll use Alissa to show him what to do." I stopped at the door to the bar. Hearing my story made me doubt it but fortunately Kyla's participation did not demand a really good story. I wondered if Cheng was truly ass innocent? The thought fascinated me. If he was toying with me I should feel like a schmuck. If he was indeed inexperienced with the dirt road, I could feel at least a little smug.

"I have lube but I am not sure if there is enough. Christ, I am horny. If he sucks, I mean if he can't make me cum . . . " Then she looked around my shoulder. "Oh my god!" She scrunched down in front of me. "Don't move. Don't move." She whispered.

Puzzled, I turned around and saw who but Darlene Emerson, or Candy as she liked to be called when she wore those clothes, sauntering across the shiny gold lobby floor. She was casually unbuttoning a rich scarlet coat and as it parted from top to bottom, it was like a ripe plum splitting its skin to ooze its juicy goodness. Darlene looked like nectar. The dress was silver, what there was of it. From the waist down, is hugged her womanly shape, giving her hips a rippling chrome look. Above the waist, her skin showed through a completely clear silver netting that hid nothing, including her tits. She saw me and grinned with surprise. She waved.

I was so shocked, so cock struck, I waved back. I still had not moved when she arrived and leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hello, Mr. Duncan! My don't you look dapper. Someone knows someone. I had no idea you were so well heeled."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers