Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

Then she saw Kyla. "There you are Mrs. Clark. Rookie mistake not wearing a coat. If you are going to sell it, don't show it to anyone but the prospective buyers. None of them will look at you out here." She finished unwrapping herself. "I saw you from my car when you got stopped. I was going to get out and help but Mr. Gallant here managed to extricate you from a very tricky situation."

Kyla quit crouching against me, straightened and smoothed a hand down her hip. The black cloth was smooth and inviting, shimmering with the light. Like Darlene's, it hugged her hips and legs, ending just below the knees, forcing her to walk with little, mincing steps that made her ass twitch. "Darlene, what are you doing here?"

"Why, Kyla darling, you invited me. Remember? You said we should do the mother-daughter thing some time and Sonny here filched it out from under us last weekend."

Kyla shook her head. "That is not what I meant. I mean, how did you know I was coming, er, here?"

Darlene smiled. "Just dumb luck. I was all dressed up and no place to do or anyone to do it with and I was sitting outside your house when you left. I was going to surprise your darling son but then I saw you get into the taxi. Dressed like that, alone, I knew someone had something on her mind besides the PTA."

"I never . . . "

"No matter, dear. I saw you and I just followed you here. This is a nice place but unless you are meeting someone, I doubt they will let you stay."

"What am I? Swiss cheese?" I asked. I know, the saying is chopped liver but I am not Jewish so I fucked it up. Sue me.

The two women looked at me and they both laughed together.

Darlene lay a hand on my arm and leaned into me, pressing her body against me, her breasts molded themselves against my arm. Lord but I liked that.

"Darling Sonny, you could not afford either of us, much less both."

Kyla was regarding the girl and said with a completely sober face, "And why would you ever pay for something you will likely get for free, eventually?" She looked at Darlene and lifted her chin.

I don't know about you but nothing makes me as nervous as two women pissed at each other. Well, nervous is not right. Oh, I was plenty nervous but the main emotion I was feeling was helplessness. Somehow a perfectly orderly ass fucking had turned into something entirely different.

"We are meeting someone." Kyla continued. "I don't think he is expecting someone so young."

"Oh, I am sure he won't mind. Do you know any guy who does not like the idea of fucking a MILF and her daughter?" Darlene returned the volley with plenty of hot sauce.

We were standing at the door and finally, someone wanted out. I pulled it open for the approaching couple and we moved out of the way. The respectable woman eyed the two hookers and muttered, "Whores. Whores! Right here at the Bradford!"

"We best sit down." I said. I was going to point out the snooty bitch got the hotel name wrong but they were gone. She was too homely to care about.

"Who are we meeting?" Darlene said softly. "Yes, let's go in."

I waited for the two women to precede me but neither was willing to move first. "Kyla, he is at the bar."

Kyla glared at me and showed me just the tip of her tongue. Before making her entrance, showing everything but her entrance. I let Darlene follow. I caught her by the elbow. "Does Landon know you are here?"

She looked at me with a curious heavy lidded disdain. "He is over at the Wills residence by now, I would think. He said he had to go check on Mrs. Wills. I know what that means. Kyla told me everything. He is off fucking one of your tamed MILFs, so I thought I would entertain his mother. Turns out she is entertaining me."

I confess I was thinking about her words and when I arrived at the bar, I had nothing better. "Mr. Cheng, This is Kyla Sloan and her daughter Candy Sloan."

Wei Cheng looked oddly at me.

I grinned a little sickly. "Surprise?" I said.

I assumed his face held a look of curiosity or confusion or maybe delight; there was something different about his look than bland indifference. I went with Darlene's assertion. "I have a surprise for you. They are both willing to . . ." He waved his hand at me and I shut up.

He rose, took each woman's hand and kissed it delicately. "So pleased to meet you, ladies." He spoke impeccable English, with a slight British lilt. His pidgin from earlier was either an affectation or he was relaxing. Either way, I was put off by it. Somehow I was not good enough to try to impress with your best English? I was affronted but then considered his choices and found him to have impeccable judgment. Well, impeccable taste; I would not bend over backwards to impress me either. I had been put into my place very nicely and elegantly and, without much real effort.

"So, so glad both of you were willing and able to join us this evening. You are both joining us, aren't you?" Mr. Cheng looked Darlene directly in the cleavage.

She placed a palm under one breast and pushed it higher, mashing it against its sister. "Of course, Mr. Cheng. Whatever mischief you have in mind, I would not miss this for the world."

Wei Cheng looked at me. "This is your doing?" He asked, his eyes alight with a fire you only see at Christmas in the west.

I nodded, patting Darlene's rounded butt then leaving my hand splayed on the upper slope of her ass cheek. My god the girl felt nice, ripe young ass is different than the full, mature ass of your average MILF. My other hand looped around Kyla. I pulled them close, awkwardly and I intended it to be so. I squeezed them both hard. "I presumed you might enjoy the company of a mother and daughter?" I said. "Did I presume too much?"

I think Wei Cheng was not processing spoken English well or perhaps my accent threw him because it took him several heart beats to respond to me. Finally he looked from woman to woman before fixing his eyes on me.

"Not presume too much." He said, the pidgin intruding again, then disappearing. "A beautiful mother and her beautiful daughter would be a wonderful addition to our evening!"

Kyla twisted out of my hooked arm and pulled out a stool and sat to Wei Cheng's right.

"Sonny, would you be a dear and check my coat?" Darlene asked.

I helped her shed it. She glittered silvery in the lights. The mesh that covered and did not hide her torso flashed deceivingly. I was not the only one staring. She swept a hand through her main of Kyla-colored, light brown hair. Her breasts waved invitingly at me as she did so. I guided her to the bar and sat her to Mr. Cheng's left. Wei Cheng eyes drank her in when she sat down. I put her coat over my arm. "I have to meet someone." I said. I'll be right back. Order drinks. Long Island Iced Tea for me and, a Tom Collins, I think for Alissa."

Darlene gave me a look that was curious and enticing at the same time, like she was measuring me for a tux and a casket at the same time.

"I would like to buy lady a drink." Wei Cheng said.

I realized I had no money. Well, I had bus fare in my wallet. My shirt was worth more than what I had in the bank. I had a moment of vertigo when I felt profoundly out of my league. The tailor he "recommended" to me who only accepted customers by appointment, and buzzed you in at the entrance like it was a fucking jewelry store were completely new to me. I was way out of my league but shit it felt nice! I liked it.

I left them sharing drinks and sauntered out into the lobby, looking for a place to sit but discovered I had no need. Alissa was meeting the doorman. He had seen me and when I walked up the guy looked at me and sneered.

"I suppose this is your mother too?" He asked.

I slipped an arm around Alissa's waist and kissed her on the lips. She was tense as a whore in church. "No, she is my whore for the night. Think my mom will mind?" I released her and put Darlene's coat around her shoulders. Another fucking rookie, I thought. I steered her away from the two guys towards the bar. She was shivering.

"They asked if I was a hooker, too." She said. Then she snickered a little. "I thought I looked pretty good for a girl from the parsonage."

She did. She had blinding white thigh boots that had straps up the back of her black legs. They were leather or faux leather and tight. The straps were many but narrow and not close enough together to obscure either her fine legs or her black skin itself. They left most of the back of her legs bare with little straps all the way up from her calf. She wore a tight stretch dress that ended just above the boot tops. It was white, translucent, and showed her bra but no panties. Her Nubian body ghosted the dress; it looked a size or three too small. I tried to see if she was nude underneath but did not want to make a big deal out of it. Then I realized the dress had an opaque panel in the front from her waist down to the hem shaped like a heart that covered her crotch adequately. Poetic and erotic at the same time. Her ass was not similarly shielded till I covered her bare shoulders with the coat and curtained off her ass from public view.

"Is Cici here?" Alissa asked.

"Cici? No. Why would she be here?"

"Sammy told me, never mind." Alissa stared into my eyes, daring me to ask her to explain. I did not need to.

I opened the door and we entered the bar, removing the coat from her shoulders. Wei Cheng was trying to put his tongue down Kyla's throat. The bar keep was looking at two hundred dollar bills laying on the bar, glancing back and forth at them and the man kissing Kyla. Cheng stood between her open thighs where she sat on the bar stool, bent over her, holding her face. While we watched, Mr. Cheng put a hand over Kyla's tit and squeezed. Kyla did not even flinch. She leaned into him, tilting her head back further.

"Jesus." Alissa muttered. "Is he going to fuck her right there?"

"He might." I muttered back. "She might let him."

Wei Cheng released the woman and turned to Darlene and repeated the performance, opening her legs delicately before kissing her till her hands finally latched onto his shoulders and held on for dear life as he tipped her further and further off her seat. The barkeep shook his head and pushed the money at Wei Cheng. Kyla had a wild look in her eyes. She looked over at me but I am pretty sure her eyes were not working. She closed her legs and twisted them under the bar, showing us her back.

Alissa's hand squeezed mine hard. "Jesus H. Christ, Sonny. I know that guy. Is that Wei Cheng?"

I almost laughed. "You know him?" I asked as innocently as I could.

Alissa had terror in her eyes. "He cannot see me like this."

My voice hardened. This is what Sid wanted and strangely, I wanted it too. "You are mine, Alissa. You'll do as I say." I gripped her ass hard and pressed her forward. She resisted but I did not relent. Finally she took the first step and stumbled forward. My hand gripped her ass like I was inside of her. She resisted and I forced her across the room. About three steps from Wei Cheng she relaxed and lifted her chin. "This is Sid's doing, isn't it?" She mumbled.

"You are quick."

She nodded and Wei Cheng noticed us. He turned to look at us but he did not change expression.

"Mr. Cheng, this is Alissa Honeywell. I believe you have met?"

His eyes cleared, trolling up Alissa's body till he greeted her face with a surprised "Oh! You." He nodded. "Sid Kingston's Attorney, yes? We meet already."

He held out his hand and Alissa extended hers. When he kissed it, she giggled a bit. "Mr. Cheng, you did not kiss my hand last week."

He grinned like a kid seeing his first new car, like Sammy must have done when his Dad drove his Camaro into the drive for him. "You not showing me your tits earlier in the week. I did not know you were one of Sonny's MILFs." He waved down the bar to his left. "Sit. Sit. I order your drinks. They are there. My associate, he is on the way. Called to say he was late."

This is where things got strange and weird and we all got trapped into doing something we simply could not get out of. To that moment, I had figured I would find a way to send Darlene away but then considered who I was dealing with. I was going to watch her fuck this Chinese guy. I was still slobbering around that idea, of seeing her naked and on her back again, moaning with a fine Asian sausage in her snatch when my phone rang.

It was Chris.

"Sonny? Sonny! You won't believe what just happened!" He said hurriedly.

I groaned and walked around the bar island to the back side, the smaller part of the bar where it was quieter, away from the growl of the growing crowd. "I am a little busy right now, dude. What's up?"

"Ah, well, fuck, Sonny, my dad is back. But, no listen, Landon and I were downstairs, you know riding the rail. I was fucking Mom and he had his cock rammed up inside of Brent's mom—I made some adjustments so she could fly like the smaller girls." His voice detoured into pride but then he gurgled a little. "Brent was dangling Annie in the other room and my dad came down the stairs, calm as an icicle. Landon looked like he had swallowed his tongue. Mrs. Brent, a, a, Mrs., a Brent's mom, she knew something was happening and kept her head down. Dad ran his hand long the rail to my mother's head. He stroked her hair. Sonny, I was balls deep in her and she was just about to come. She lifted her head and she shrieked once and then I shoved back into her pussy and she started to shake like she was coming. I was so scared I could not tell. My dad looked at us for a moment and then turned around and walked back up the stairs. Mom, Mom is going nuts. Mom is crying and babbling and ..."

"Fuck her." I said, feeling the pressure of the moment.

"What?" Chris asked, incredulity shot through his tone.

"Fuck her. That will calm her down. You haven't let her loose have you?"

"No, but Landon, he is really rattled. I never saw him sound like this. He said not to let her loose till she calmed down.

Landon sounded rattled? Landon never sounded rattled. Well, since this MILF thing started and he fucked his mother and fell in love with a hooker and . . . Ah, what's the use? I guess it would have been more remarkable if he did not have amazement oozing out of his pores. Chris sounded hyper batshit. "Be calm, buddy. Just fuck her. See if you can get her to come again. If that doesn't work, call me back. Like I said, I am a little busy at the moment. I am having dinner with a client, I mean with someone who might be a future employer and I am trying to make a good impression.

Wei Cheng was kissing Kyla again. I thought I had made a pretty good impression. Later on in life I got to know something about mainland Chinese and this was not like them at all. I had no idea at the time of how odd his behavior was. I had selected the perfect MILF to rattle his cage. He wasn't even drunk, with alcohol I mean. Pussy drunk maybe. Who could blame him, Kyla looked ... hot. Or as they say in China, she looked really spicy!

"Fuck her?" Chris repeated. The words apparently did not register.

I looked around the corner of the wrap-around bar into the larger part of the room. A distinguished man walked up to my little party. I assumed he was Wei Cheng's paymaster arriving with the check. His arrival did not have the effect I thought it would have. Kyla hid her face and scuttled off towards the washrooms on the other side of the bar. The man saw Darlene and his face turned eight shades of red.

"What?" I said, sensing something was awry. "I have to go?"

"Sonny, no. You can't. We have to do something."

"Yeah, right. Fuck her. That will calm her down." He tried to muffle the phone and fumbled it, cracking it in my ear. He yelled, "No, Landon, just fuck her. I'll fuck Mom. If they calm down, maybe that will calm them down." Garbled shouting. Then Chris said, "That's right. What should I do?"

"Is Landon there?" I was watching the little reality play before my eyes. The new arrival stood stock still. I was not tracking with Chris.

"Yes."

I shrugged. "I'd fuck them. Both. Repeatedly. Tell Landon he should fuck them. All of y'all, fuck them till they stop coming. See if you can get Tasha and Brent and make it a party. I have to go. Call me a little later." I clicked off, realizing I had gotten nearly everything wrong except telling them to fuck some more. Natasha and Brent were already there.

I had been watching the essentially silent movie unfolding at the bar. Darlene sat stock still, facing the man.

"Oh shit," I thought. "She knows this guy. Another client. This could be awkward." I had no idea.

I walked up just as the man finished speaking to Mr. Cheng and handed him an envelope.

"Five-hundred thousand dollars, Cheng Wei. Cashier's check, just as we agreed. That is my down payment. The agreement says midnight tonight so it is still current and in effect, correct?"

Mr. Cheng ripped open the plain envelop and took out the document He held it up. He turned it and showed it to me as I arrived, pride and triumph in his face. Darlene did not look, her lower lip quivered. I placed my hand on her back. Something was deadly wrong here. The check held more zero's than I had ever seen on a check before. Drawn on the US Aggressive Bank and Trust, with a big caption reading "CERTIFIED FUNDS" across the top.

The distinguished man turned to Darlene, his eyes were fierce in his face. It completely red, so much so that a skein of blue veins stood out along the underside of his jaw down into his neck. "Now, young lady, you may speak. What in the world are you doing in a bar at this time of day dressed like that? Your mother would have a coronary if she even knew you owned a dress like that must less went out into public wearing it." His voice was hard.

"Mr. Emerson," Alissa began, but the man held up his hand, right in her face.

I suddenly could not breathe. If this fucker had 500k to hand over to Mr. Cheng ... If this was Darlene's father ... I could not finish the thought. Suddenly all the air went out of the room; I think I was the last to realize it.

"She needs an attorney, Mrs. Honeywell, but I doubt it is going to help her. Darlene, what are you doing here?" The voice was stony, brittle and jagged with anger.

"Ah." She sighed, like someone had just hit her in the stomach.

"You didn't ask your folks, Darlene? What the hell are you thinking!" I put a hand on her bare shoulder and jerked her around. Her eyes were unseeing, unblinking, unmoving. "Darlene! I am talking to you?" I snapped my fingers. "Darlene?"

"Who are you, young man?" Mr. Emerson asked harshly.

I turned to him and grinned sheepishly. "Sonny Duncan. I am your daughter's date tonight. We are on the way to a costume party. We stopped in here so that Alissa could bring a contract by for Mr. Kingston for Mr. Wei to sign. Her son, my buddy Sammy ran off with her car, Mrs. Honeywell, here, I mean. She, she asked for a ride to the party and then had to come here. We were waiting for you, sir. Did she really not tell you about this? I mean, I would never have agreed to . . ." I gulped ostentatiously. "She said since she turned eighteen she could date and that everything was fine. Did she lie to me?" I turned to look into Darlene's eyes. They were brimming with tears. She put out a hand and I took it.

"I am sorry, Sonny." I don't think she heard a thing I said.

Her father looked from me to her. Then back to me. "No. No, that was the agreement but her mother, she, I, we . . . Oh, bother. We disagree. I told Darlene to go out when she could but not to tell her mother. I said I would work it out. Honey, I am sorry. I just never thought to see you here, dressed like that!"

For a moment, Darlene gazed at me, tears running down her cheeks.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers