Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers

Her father looked mortified. "I have made you cry, honey! Please don't cry!"

Her eyes were fastened on me. So were Wei Cheng's.

"His name is Cheng Wei, in the Chinese fashion, family name Cheng goes first." Mr. Emerson said. He was a medium man in build and height but with salt and pepper hair and a nearly white beard that made him look avuncular, something the gold, round glasses accented. "How do you know Mr. Cheng?"

I turned immediately to Alissa. "Mrs. Honeywell knows him. He asked us to have a drink and . . . Uh oh." I stuttered to a stop.

Mr. Emerson picked up Darlene's glass and sniffed then tasted and set it down. He lay a hand carefully along her cheek and lifted her chin to meet his eyes. "I told you this would be your decision. You had to make your own decisions once you turned eighteen. I think the restriction on alcohol is hogwash even though I do not drink nor does my wife. But I will not be your conscience any longer. Please don't cry." His voice plead.

"You frightened me, Daddy." Darlene said. Her little girl voice emitting from the sex kitten woman made the whole scene more surreal, like that was possible.

"I am sorry, Kitten. Forgive your, Papa? I have not ever seen, seen . . ." He turned away, well, not all the way, just enough to look at me. "Goodness, my little girl has grown up and I have not even noticed. Is this the young man I have been hearing about?"

I glanced at Darlene but she was still tongue tied. I shook my head. "That would be Landon Clark. He is, he had something come up. Family emergency and asked me to take his girl to the costume party. I'm his best friend."

Mr. Emerson nodded. "It is getting close to Halloween's Eve, isn't it?" He glanced at Mrs. Honeywell. "You are going to a Halloween party, dressed like that with these kids?"

If Alissa had been white skinned, she would have blushed. Her eyes clouded and her face held mortification.

"She, she is a friend of my mom." I said quickly. "Mom was going to go but got tied up. We needed an adult to chaperon and Alissa agreed to go if we would bring her down here first." My eyes fixed on Mr. Emerson. For a moment he regarded me and then nodded once. He looked back at Darlene. His face softened.

"Please stop crying, sweet girl! I did not mean to scare you. I was, I was shocked and surprised to see you. You know how much I detest surprises. That is why. I become a cornered beast. Goodness, you must be freezing. Did you go out like that without a coat. Your sable is in the back of my car. I'll go get it for you."

"I'll do it, sir." I said quickly. "Darlene, walk out with me. You'll know his car."

"No, I'm leaving anyway. You take good care of my girl."

"We'll, we'll walk out with you, Mr. Emerson. No reason for you to have to come back in. Did the valet take your car?"

We walked out, found out where his car was. He took off his overcoat in the chill and put it over his daughter. I expected him to do it in the bar but he walked with his nearly nude daughter through the lobby of the hotel. The doorman stared at the three of us like we had green skin. Or maybe he was staring at the ample amount of flesh that Darlene exhibited. Or the well known wealthy man at her side. The manager trailed us and asked if everything was all right. Mr. Emerson waved his hand and guided us outside where he slipped the coat over Darlene's shoulders. I could have sworn he was showing her off.

At his car he took out a rich black full-length fur coat and cuddled Darlene into it, taking back his own and shouldering it on.

He shook my hand. "Mr. Duncan, you are a fine young man. Do be careful of this one, she has a way of wrapping us poor males around her little finger and spinning us like tops. But I assure you, we are dizzy before she even looks at us." He grinned, a proud papa through and through, unlike the impression I had been given previously.

He hugged Darlene and got into his car and drove off. When his car was gone and five seconds more had elapsed, Darlene looked at me, her eyes wide as saucers.

"Sonny, what you must think of me!"

I shook my head. "What I must have thought of you before! Wait, no, you really did suck my cock while my buddy snored on the bed."

She was white and she did blush clear down to her cleavage which was impressive, made whiter, then redder by the rich black of the fur. "I ah, oh Sonny, what are you going to tell Landon?"

I could see she was distraught at being caught out but I had to see the extent of what she was feeling. I had to know what was shadows and lies and what was not.

"What am I going to tell Landon? What do I think of you? Is that what you are worried about? Are you really a hooker?" I knew that answer, Laura had confirmed that for certain. I wanted to hear her answer.

She nodded. "Sonny, Sonny listen to me." Her voice quavered. My anger was not quite real but real enough to scare her. If she cried I was really going to fuck her. "What can I do to make you understand?"

"Fuck me." I said. Darlene gaped at me. I said it again. "Fuck me. You owe me one, from the opera."

She stared then laughed and hugged me. She thought I was kidding. I was kidding but I did not really want her to know that. I sort of hoped she would take me seriously. She thought I was a better guy than I am. My curse.

When she kissed me though, we put all kidding aside. My cock was immediately hard. Her lips were full and soft, moving on mine till her tongue flicked out and touched me. I responded. An approaching car did not end the kiss but when they honked, that did. We stood in the middle of the only parking space in sight. They wanted it.

I took Darlene by the hand walked her towards the back elevator, the one that went up to the rest of the hotel. The car disgorged a couple who walked together. The brunette woman looked back at us and smiled a little. Near the elevator I pulled Darlene into a cement corner. Her lips met mine again, my hands slipped inside the fur coat. I lay them on her hips, holding her away from me as we both leaned into the kiss, like two church ladies air kissing. But then I felt the kiss, this voluptuous woman and I pulled her closer. She shuffled deep into my embrace, her hands gripping my shoulders and arm as I encircled her. The kiss broke and she hugged me, her mouth blowing hot air into my ear.

"Oh Sonny, what am I going to do? I really love Landon but, but I love fucking strange. I like being a hooker. I don't do it for the money, I do it for the cock!" She sighed and then it was like the tension in her body vanished and she melted against me, coating me like a sensuous drape. Her hips rode my thigh, pulsing against me. I moved a hand down and stilled her moving ass. She sighed into my neck.

"Landon's Mom, she wants to fuck me. I, I have never been with a woman before."

"She is no pro at eating pussy either but I think she likes it."

Darlene leaned back in my arms. I had become her confessor but I was about as circumspect as the dress she was wearing. If I had ever seen a "fuck me quick" dress, that was it. The woman knew how to elicit the response she wanted.

"What am I going to do?" Darlene asked. "What would you do if you were me?"

"I'd fuck whoever I was with. You are in a pickle, girl." Sid's words echoed in my head.

She giggled a little but had the grace to look embarrassed. "And all I want is to get the pickle into me. Joshua and Judges I fucking love sex, Sonny! I don't ever want to turn anyone down. In some way, being a hooker keeps me from fucking every guy I meet who has meat." She pulled back and looked into my eyes. "What would you want to explain everything to Landon? What could I give you to do that for me?"

"A taste." I said, meaning it. Suddenly I wanted to taste this woman. "If you had a dress that was not all show and no go, I would taste you right here and right now."

She pushed me back and began to fumble with her skirt. On each side there appeared a cleverly disguised fold under which ran a zipper from waist to the hem; one on each leg. She released the zippers and leaned into the painted concrete. She bent her lower back, lifting her hips. "My little shop of horrors is open for business. My voracious little monster is ready to devour or be devoured."

I almost got to my knees immediately but realized that I was likely wearing a new car on my ass. Getting on my knees seemed wrong. I lifted the flap of silver that had sheathed her a moment before. I found she wore garters and bikinis over it. I began to work them down over her hips. The stockings were electric blue and I confess I had not noticed them because the silver skirt was so commanding. Her flesh was youthful and smooth but ripe peach firm. As I worked her panties down her thighs she shivered.

"I do love your hands on me, Sonny. God forgive me but I have wanted to feel you taking down my panties since I first met you. What is it about you? The women you are with seem as willing as I am to stand in line for a little of your sweet attention!"

I had not answer and she was not asking. I squatted and found the suit seemed to be built to let me do anything whatsoever. Even in a squat I felt like the suit fit perfectly, not binding anywhere. It was impossible but true. I pulled the panties down to her knees, over the blue stockings. I smelled her for the first time.

I had not really decided to fuck her or to taste her. I was just unwrapping her for a little look see. When she bumped her hips out, widening her stance and opening herself, I could not help myself. I put my hands onto the front of her plush thighs and leaned into her. I inhaled deeply and then blew gently onto her skin. She groaned a small "oh" like the puff from a cigar. Her hands held the coat and skirt away from her body. We were hidden by parked cars and gathering twilight. She rolled her hips forward and opened herself to me. Her furrow gaped right in front of my eyes.

I could not help it. I leaned forward and ran my tongue along the glistening crease in her body.

"Oh my god, Sonny. What I am feeling now. I could fuck a battalion, the officers twice.

My hands on her thighs reminded me of my mother's fine, full legs. Unlike other such references, thinking of my mother made me even more aroused. This woman's body was of the same type as Cici Duncan's, all curves and smooth satin. Cici Dunan? My mind clicked and I felt like I just woke from a too-real dream.

"Oh shit," I said pulling back. "Shit, shit, shit!"

I staggered to my feet, fumbling for my phone. I dialed Chris. After five rings, he answered.

"Chris, dude, call Sammy. Tell him, tell him don't come, don't go to your house."

"Sonny? Why don't you call him yourself?"

"Did your father come back?" Then his question registered. "Because, because he is with Cici. I am thinking me calling would not be right. Know what I mean?"

After a pause, Chris agreed. I hung up. I was going to ask about Landon but looking at his lady love, I suddenly had the shakes. Darlene noticed and let her skirt flap drop and she hugged me into the rift of the sable.

"I know what I am going to do to you tonight. You don't get any tonight, young lady." I whispered into her ear.

She giggled. "Oh Sonny, how do you always know how to say something that makes a girl think it will be all right?"

It took us five minutes to get her suited up again. Getting the zippers all the way up was more of a challenge than I anticipated, far more difficult than getting them down, which seemed like a sort of Zen lesson but I could not exactly put it all together.

It had been nearly an half an hour since we left the bar. "We better be getting back. They'll think we are off in the corner."

Darlene pulled me into another plush hug, her breasts caressing me with eager, firm conviction. "We were, Sonny. If you were not such a gentleman, we still would be. I certainly could not tell you no, not now. Maybe never." She shivered. "Cock." Her voice dripped with desire.

I pulled out of her embrace. "No. Not till you get straight with my buddy. Then, well, we'll see what happens. If you need comforting, I might be up for that. You know, if your boyfriend decides that being lied to is a big problem."

Darlene patted my very hard cock. "I am sure you would be." She said gaily. Then she sobered. "Do you think he'll hate me?"

All I could do was shrug. I had lost track of Landon Clark's straight line predictability. Darlene herself was a surprise. None of us seemed to be on the straight and narrow any longer. Google maps had no hope of locating us, where we were or where we were going and certainly not where we had been.

We walked back, her arm in the crook of my elbow, like old friends. It was companionable.

In the bar, they had moved to a booth in the back. I looked at the bar and did not see them when we opened the door and thought I had lost out on a most interesting night. The barkeep gestured me over to the bar. He directed us to the booth. Cheng sat in the round, three quarter seat with Kyla on one side and Alissa on the other.

They saw me and whatever they were discussing halted.

"We thought, we didn't ... what happened? Did he see through us?" Alissa spoke carefully, hesitantly.

I shook my head and sat on one side beside Alissa, directing Darlene to sit beside her "mother". "He was fine. You were great, by the way."

Mr. Cheng looked up at me. "You did not know that gentleman?" His pidgin was nowhere in evidence. "You handled that impeccably, Mr. Duncan. I commend you and a very admirable performance. It was of course all a lie." He did not make it a question but I took it that way.

I nodded. "Completely."

"You are an accomplished liar." Mr. Cheng said. "Bravo. I admire someone who can use the truth as it should be used." His eyes moved between Alissa and Kyla. "You have not lied about the MILFs. As far as I know." He nodded at Darlene. "Not the daughter, then?" He shook his head. "I would not have bet against that. They look like mother and daughter to me." He reached over and patted Darlene's arm, leaning heavily across Kyla, who leaned back pressing her tits against him and cooing softly, trying to distract him. "I am afraid it would be unlucky for me to fuck the daughter of a client, my dear. I assure you, it is not a lack of interest but solely a matter of discretion."

"Valor enough for another day." Darlene said. She patted his hand. "I'll just be going then."

I reached across everyone and grabbed her forearm. "Oh no, young lady, you will spend the evening with us. But you only get to watch. If you leave now, everyone will know you were not where you said you were. Tomorrow, you can correct the impressions as you need. Tonight, you stay with us. Tomorrow you can lie or confess as you wish. Tonight, you will live the truth. You are going to a party."

She fixed her eyes on me and then she nodded curtly. "As you say master." She said.

I could not tell if she was being ironic or acerbic. She spoke utterly somber, without even the merest smile to indicate her intent. My heart hammered in my chest. If my cock had not been so hard, I would have sworn I was having a heart attack.

Alissa however gawked at me. "Do you have that effect on every woman?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Only the ones that count." I said. I looked at Mr. Cheng. He held my gaze for a time.

Finally, he nodded. "We go." He sat forward but then stilled. "Mr. Duncan, in case you have wondered, I have never before thrust my cock into a woman's willing ass. That I assure is the truth. I find I am looking forward to it. If this fine creature will have it of me." He kissed Kyla lightly on the cheek. It was a curiously tender, gentle, and careful action.

Kyla received his peck and chortled. "I have a magic ass, Cheng zhong. I am sure we will both enjoy it."

We left the bar, Kyla wore Darlene's extra coat and Alissa wore me, that is, I wore her. Mr. Cheng took us to a VIP elevator and we rode it directly to the penthouse. The place had four bedrooms and a sunken living room looking out on the city, Kingstyle park and the river beyond. The place was white; white walls, upholstery, curtains, with black and red trim. The bar was well stocked. Mr. Cheng fixed us all a series of drinks, ending with a G&T for Alissa and a Long Island Iced Tea for me. He invited us to sit down and then we sat staring at each other in silence for a few minutes.

We drank in curious silence, oddly content to sit and stare out the glass at the glittering world beyond. It was as if the encounter with Mr. Emerson left us all drained of adrenaline.

Kyla sat in a squat, blocky armchair and Cheng sat on the arm, looking down her cleavage. I sat in the middle cushion of the milk-colored couch. Alissa sat on one side and Darlene sat on the other. If Alissa thought she was going to blend into the surroundings, she picked the wrong room though her white outfit helped, in the room it all served merely to accentuate her dark skin.

No one spoke. The girls were looking around at each other and Mr. Cheng did not seem inclined to do anything. I got up and toured the place. The grand master bedroom had a big, garish round bed. At the other end of the place was a large, bedroom laid out more like a hotel room with two queen beds. They sat on two legs of an obtuse angle in the wall, angled against the windows and the park beyond. I shut the curtains. It had its own bathroom with a nice, open stand up shower. I returned to the living room to find much the same silence.

Cheng did not seem inclined to start anything and his penchant for conversation was not evident, if he had such. I looked at Kyla and she smiled up at me.

"What are you thinking, Sonny Duncan?" She asked, her eyes glittering with mischief.

"I am thinking you need to ... I mean that your clothing should be removed." I said casually.

Her only response was a slight widening of her eyes.

I turned to Alissa. "Mrs. Honeywell, stay here with Mr. Cheng. I am going to take this mother and daughter back and undress one of them." I looked back at Mr. Cheng who was still not touching Kyla but was staring intently down her blouse. "Mr. Cheng, I would not be so crass as to go where you will go into this woman, either hole but I may, with your leave, prepare her for you. You know, warm her up for what is coming."

"I don't think you need to do that, Sonny." Kyla said, her voice syrupy smooth. "I am pretty warm, right now."

"Mrs. Clark er, Sloan, I think you underestimate what is in store for you." I extended a hand and she took it, brushing around Mr. Cheng who looked at her like he was seeing his new car slip into a sink hole. "Mr. Cheng, Mrs. Honeywell, if you will excuse us. Darlene, I think Mrs. Clark would appreciate your help."

Instead of going to the master bedroom, I went back to the one with two beds. It seemed to be a far better thing to do there than trying to share a bed, even a big one. I had the distinct feeling that Mr. Cheng wished either to observe or to have an audience. I was not clear about his particular proclivities yet.

With Kyla's hand in mine, I pulled her back to the bedroom. When I discovered that Darlene had not accompanied us I told Kyla to stand in place and returned to the living room.

" ... never seen such a beautiful woman of, a your ..." Mr. Cheng had the grace and knowledge of western sensibilities to hesitate.

" ... skin color?" Alissa filled in for him.

"Ah, ahem, yes."

I could hear his British exposure.

"I have never seen a black woman fucked in the ass before." Mr. Cheng said.

Alissa smiled brilliantly. "Don't worry, I have never seen a Chinese man fucked in the ass either." Her tone was light but her eyes were almost unfriendly.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers