Shy Shay's Naked Summer Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shay looked into his kind brown eyes, heard the sincerity in his voice, relaxed, and answered him with a full sentence. She rolled onto her side exposing her face and body to the college boy. She held her breath as Mike glanced at her boobs and lower body. His eyes returned to her face and the conversion resumed.

While he was talking, she studied his broad shoulders, furry chest, and thick cock. His penis appeared to be bigger than before. Her eyes looked into his and she saw no trace of nervousness or embarrassment about her seeing his nude body. He smiled. The redness on her face matched the warm feeling she had inside.

When the conversation waned, Shay didn't become flustered or stressed. Mike smiled at her, leaned in, and kissed her lips. She kissed him back. It felt so good and natural that she scooted over, pushed Mike on his back, and climbed halfway on top of him to kiss him more passionately.

He kissed her and ran his fingers through her long, auburn hair. She pressed her hand on his chest, a shoulder, and squeezed a muscular bicep. He reciprocated and gently compressed his hand on a breast. She squealed and sat up quickly.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm scared." She stood and ran to the house.

Mike watched her go, regretting her departure. He squeezed and stroked his erection to ease his discomfort. He looked around and saw that the others had progressed to intercourse.

Dane and Marie were fucking in the missionary position. Greta was riding the big man and Daniel was pounding Julie doggie-style. They were all grunting, groaning, and breathing heavily. Mike watched his friends and then stood to leave.

"Lost your partner?" Julie asked. "A good erection is a terrible thing to waste. Stick it in my mouth, and I'll suck it."

Mike went to her, and the boys two-timed Julie fucking both ends. Soon cries of pleasure were heard, and the bodies of those enjoying waves of joy lay on the ground.

The gang cleaned up in the lake and returned to the house. They drank more beer, grilled, and ate dinner. Daniel was able to convince his sister to join them for the meal. After which, Mike pulled Shay aside and apologized, "I'm sorry I scared you."

"No. It was me. You were kind and gentle. I don't date, and I haven't made out with a guy before. My heart was beating a mile a minute, and I was light-headed. When you touched my breast, I felt a lightning bolt strike my vagina. I got scared and like a little kid, I ran away. Pitiful, huh?"

"No, it isn't. It's completely understandable. We can take it slow," Mike said. He smiled at her and grimaced when he had to walk away because Randy was calling his name. He needed his help to settle an argument with Dane.

Greta overheard the conversation. She went to the other women, whispered into their ears, and got their consent to help. The women gathered around Shay. Greta announced, "Boys, amuse yourselves. We are having girl-time."

She smiled at Shay and said, "We are going upstairs, and we are going to talk about boys. Think of us as the older sisters you wished you had."

Julie and Maria smiled, looped an arm with one of Shay's, and they followed Greta upstairs to the largest bedroom. Greta closed the door as the three women sat on the bed.

"Shay, I overheard your conversation with Mike," Greta said. Shay put her head in her hands and said, "You must think I'm such a loser!"

"No. I don't," Greta answered. "Girls, do you think Shay is a loser?" The others said no.

Shay looked up. Surprise showed on her face. Greta laughed kindly and said, "Shay, you're young and inexperienced. We've all been there. I thought I was going to die when I first got my period. Some older girls heard me wailing in the toilet, looked in on me, learned what had happened, and laughed at me."

"I thought God was going to strike me dead with a lightning bolt with Kevin Taylor slipped his hand under my bra," Maria said. "When that didn't happen I held my breath waiting for him to laugh and tease me about the shape of my breasts and the size of my nipples. That didn't happen either. He was so happy and grateful and he couldn't say enough nice things about my boobs."

"My most awkward moment occurred during my first make-out session," Julie confessed. "The boy was Timmy Mitchell and I was in love. I didn't understand why after kissing and some light petting my panties were soaking wet. It was like I had peed myself. I was so upset and embarrassed that I got up and ran away leaving him wondering what was going on."

"See Shay," Greta said. "Your experience is the same as ours. We've all been confused, scared, and embarrassed. We can laugh at those episodes now. We want you to know you're not weird or the only girl who thought she was about to have a heart attack while making out with a hot boy because your heart was pounding in your chest."

"Yes," Julie said. "And we are here for you. If you have questions, ask them. Don't know how to give a handjob or a blowjob? We'll tell you."

Shay looked around the room at all their faces. She saw honest expressions of concern and a willingness to help. She took a chance and said, "I'm a virgin. What is sex like? Does it hurt?"

The other women practically fought to answer that and her other questions. They were honest and forthright. They share their experiences, good and bad, what they wished they had known, and what they wished they had done differently.

Shay was overwhelmed by their kindness, honesty, and sharing. They told her about the mistakes they'd made and how they overcome them. To a woman, they said that they were better because of them. And that she too would make mistakes, survive, and learn from them.

They talked long into the evening and hugged her goodnight. After they left, Daniel knocked on Shay's door and entered when she invited him in. He said, "Just checking on you."

She ran to him, embraced him, and said, "You're a wonderful brother. I hated you this morning, but I now know what you did was necessary. If you hadn't, I'd never have made out with Mike or had wonderful conversations with the girls. I've learned so much. This has been a great day."

"I'm glad to hear that. Go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Um...Do you know where Mike is?"

"He's balls deep in Greta. I'm about to join them. Do you want to come?"

Her face turned bright red and she said, "Ah. No. I had my first kiss today. I'm not ready for an orgy. Good night."

^^^

The next morning, Shay was up at her usual time. The others slept in having drunk heavily and fucked heartily. Bored, Shay went for a walk. That wasn't something she normally did. She saw and heard many birds and enjoyed her time in the woods and by the lake.

She heard a loud noise coming from the woods and froze wondering if it was some dangerous, wild animal and if she should run. Randy crashed through the brush and appeared before her. "Hello," he said. "I am collecting pine cones. Look at these big ones." He held out three, large, open cones.

"Those are nice. What are you going to do with them?"

"I don't know. How about we gather some wildflowers and make a centerpiece for the dinner table."

"Okay. I saw some on my walk," Shay said.

She took him to the flowers and they picked them. Shay was negligent in how she went about it and gave Randy quite a show bending over at the hips and squatting with her legs splayed. Randy got an erection due to the views he got of her ass and pussy.

Shay stood and said, "Do you think we have enough?" She turned to face him, saw his penis, and gasped, "Oh my God! It's so big!"

"Yes," Randy acknowledged. He turned to give her the side view so she could appreciate it's length. He laughed merrily and said, "I'm sure you wondered how I became part of the group. I'm not handsome or in great shape like the other guys and I tend to say things I regret. My dick earned me an invitation. What woman says no to a big, thick cock?"

Shay stared at it slack-jawed. "Ah. Ah. I'm sure the others enjoy it. I'm not ready for it." She backed up increasing the distance between them.

"That's okay. I not expecting to have sex. It's just you are so beautiful and you were carefree picking the flowers. I got great views of your pussy and ass. Men are visual creatures. I liked what I saw and got an erection."

"Oh. I didn't mean to have that effect on you. I was focused on the flowers and didn't realize that I flashed my privates."

"I guessed that was the case. Everything is okay. Just because a guy has an erection doesn't mean you have to fuck him."

"Oh. Good to know," she said, staring wide-eyed at the beast.

"You can touch it if you like. Most women can't encircle it with one hand because it's so thick.

She reached for his dick, stopped, and asked, "This won't overly excite you, will it?"

He laughed and said, "You don't have to worry that your touch will cause me to try and have my way with you. Men aren't wild animals. We can control ourselves. I'll enjoy your touch, and I'll behave. I respect you and your brother too much to do something stupid."

She breathed a sigh of relief and grasped his dick. "It's warm and hard and huge! You're right. One hand isn't enough." She put both hands on his cock and squeezed it. "Is this okay?"

He smiled broadly and said, "You're not hurting me. Explore. Daniel told us you were inexperienced. You can touch me and I promise not to touch you or expect anything in return."

"Really?" she said gleefully. He nodded and put his hands behind his back. Shay did study his penis. She looked it over, touched, stroked, and squeezed it. "For the life of me, I can't believe this would fit in my vagina."

"I fuck the other women. Carefully, of course, and they love it. Greta can only fit the head of it in her mouth, but Julie and Maria can give me blowjobs."

"Can I try? With my mouth, I mean." He nodded. She opened her mouth wide and enveloped the head of his dick and an inch of his shaft before pulling off.

"Wow. I can't believe I did that. Yours is the first penis in my mouth." She laughed nervously and added, "I'm clueless about giving you a BJ."

"It's okay. Talk to the girls. I'm sure they will share their tips and expertise with you. I'm honored to be the first man in your mouth. Shall we head back to the house and work on our centerpiece?"

She nodded, smiled, and they returned to the house. He lost his erection on the way.

^^^

The guys were out on the deck and the women were sitting in the living room. Randy and Shay shared what happened while picking flowers. The men smiled. Greta screeched, "You got your mouth around Randy's dick?" You're a better woman than me."

"Only for a few seconds," Shay confessed. "And I didn't do anything. I don't know how to give a guy a blowjob."

"We'll fix that," Maria said. "Randy is not the dude to use to learn. He's too big."

"Who should we get for BJ school?" Greta asked and laughed. "I'm sure all the guys will volunteer."

"Randy is too big for a beginner. Mike isn't as big, but he's pretty thick. That complicates things," Julie ruminated. "Daniel would be perfect. He has an average dick."

Shay tilted her head and looked at the fat woman in a questioning manner. The other women laughed. "Sorry, sweetheart," Julie said. "We aren't laughing at you. We know it sounds funny to say that average is best, but in this case, it's true."

"Yeah," Greta said. "No one wants to be called average. Saying I'm an average student or average-looking is not a compliment. We want to be the best or very good or at least above average."

"But when it comes to dicks," Maria said, "average is great because it means it fits inside most vaginas. Small or skinny dicks disappoint every woman and monster dicks like Randy's are dangerous. A girl has to be careful and you still can get hurt or be sore for days after having sex with Mr. Above Average."

"With an average penis," Julie said, "you can be as wild as you want to be. Slam your pussy down on it. Have the guy pound you and all positions are available. You can do anything with it; sucked it, fuck it, and take it up the ass."

"I won't do anal with Randy," Maria said shaking her head.

"I'm petite and I can't do oral or anal with Randy," Greta said. "And I have to be in the mood to fuck him. Even then, I'm sore the next day."

"I'm not petite," Julie said and everyone laughed. When the chuckling stopped she said, "I'm a big woman with big appetites and I don't deny myself anything. I enjoy eating, drinking, and having sex. I've had Randy and the other guys in all three holes."

"Wow," Shay said. "Ah. Getting back to our volunteer, my brother may have the perfect, average penis, but he's disqualified due to family ties. I think I'll save Randy and Mike for the advanced BJ class. That leaves Dane. Is he a suitable subject."

"I like him and his dick," Greta said. "Yes," Maria concurred. "He's nice, fit, and good looking. His dick's on the slim side and he's longer than your brother. He's a good guy to start with."

"I agree," Julie said. "I'll ask him. I'm sure he'll be glad to help."

A few minutes later, Julie returned with all the men. She said, "I have a happy volunteer for Shay."

"Why are all the guys here?" Greta asked.

"They're for the rest of us, for demonstration purposes. You know how sometimes when you're explaining something it's hard to convey the information in words and much more effective to show someone? Think of Randy, Mike, and Daniel as demonstration models for us teachers."

"You are clueless, Julie," Maria said as she shook her head.

"What?" Julie replied.

"The girl's here to learn how to suck dick. It's an awkward situation. She's nervous and embarrassed and you bring a crowd?" Maria said.

"I thought this would ease the tension. Make it feel more like a party. You know, the more the merrier."

"Bad idea. Scoot, guys," Greta said as she waved her hands. "Dane, you stay."

"No. Wait," Shay said. "This is awkward and scary for me. You all know my situation. I'm a weird, super-shy girl who has never been on a date. For some reason, you've agreed to help me come out of my shell. Thank you. It's very kind of you."

Shay glanced around the room and said, "I'm about to put Dane's penis in my mouth. I'm nervous as all get out. Having friends beside me, making this a party will ease my anxiety. Please stay."

Julie took charge. She had Dane sit on the middle cushion of the sofa, Mike was to his right, and Daniel to his left. She put Randy in the upholstered chair off to the side and knelt in front of him. She had Shay kneel in front of Dane, Greta was paired with Daniel and Maria with Mike.

The news that the guys were all going to have blowjobs fueled their erections. Julie covered the basics blowjob instructions and said, "Greta, you start."

Greta grasped the base of Daniel's cock, held it straight up, and said, "For me, sucking dick is theatre. I make it a visual as well as an oral experience. I start slowly. I hold his dick, make eye contact with the owner, and smile. I love the look on their faces. The breathless anticipation. Next, I kiss or lick the dick. I pause again and make eye contact as I slowly put it into my mouth."

She did her routine and took Daniel's hard-on into her mouth, bobbed up and down, and paused periodically to look him in the eye.

"Ohhh," Daniel groaned as he looked deep into Greta's blue eyes. Shay blushed when she heard his voice. She had been so focused on observing Greta's technique that she forgot the dick she was staring at was her brother's.

Greta continued her efforts while the women sat on their heels and watched. Daniel looked around the room and received smiles from all his friends. He peeked at Greta's flat chest, surveyed Maria's cute cones, glanced at Julie's saggy melons, and settled on his sister's fine pair. He stared at her boobs.

Greta paused the BJ and did her looking-him-in-the-eye thing, but couldn't get Daniel's attention. She followed his gaze and saw that he was ogling his sister's breasts and thought, "Can't blame him. She has great boobs." And resumed the blowjob.

Daniel's eyes flicked up and found his sister looking at his face. She caught him dead to rights and gave him a questioning look. His face reddened, he looked embarrassed and then his eyes bulged, he groaned and shoved his dick into Greta's mouth as cum flew out of his dick.

"Ah. Ah," Greta grunted and gulped as she struggled to deal with his sperm. She managed to swallow it all, pulled off him when the flow stopped, coughed, and said, "Shay, most guys give you some warning when they are about to come." She slapped Daniel on the arm and said, "What's a matter with you? You know better than to do that."

"I got carried away. Sorry."

"Poor form, Daniel," Julie chastised him. She looked at Shay, shrugged, and said, "Shit happens." She turned to the Latina and said, "Maria, show us your moves."

"I like the way Greta uses her eyes," Maria said, "I'm going to start doing that. I, too, tease my guy. I do it by stopping and starting, and changing things up when he sounds like he's close to orgasming."

She grabbed Mike's thick dick, stroked it, and pounced on it. She did various things - licking, sucking, bobbing, and stroking - and as she said, when Mike appeared to be enjoying what she was doing a lot, she'd do something else including abandoning his dick and sucking on his balls.

Her efforts did the job. Mike cried out and came. She swallowed his first blast, pulled his dick out of her mouth, and jacked him off directing his cum on her pointy tits.

Mike groaned and gasped. Maria smiled broadly, thrust out her chest, and said, "An old boyfriend once told me boobs are great, but cum-covered breasts are hotter. Anyone disagree?"

A chorus of no's was heard as all the guys seconded that conclusion.

"My turn," Julie said. "Those were excellent demonstrations. I don't know why we didn't do this earlier. I've learned stuff and the boys will be the beneficiaries."

Greta and Maria voiced their agreement. Julie said, "I'm an enthusiastic cocksucker. In my opinion, the key feature of a good blow is the tongue. It should be rolling, twirling, and swirling the entire time. Of course, you play with his balls, run your nails on his inner thighs, tweak a nipple, and stroke his shaft.

"I vary the pressure and motion as I beat him off. I use the standard up and down motion and I swivel my hand in a corkscrew motion. My thought is the constant motion of your tongue coupled with the movement of your hands creates a barrage of sensation that takes a good blowjob to a great blowjob."

She thoroughly wet Randy's immense cock and attacked it. Everyone watched. It was obvious that Randy loved what she was doing and that Julie enjoyed it too.

"Oh, babe. Oh. Oh. Oh! I'm going to blow!" Randy groaned as he climaxed. Julie slowed her actions, sucked out his cum, and swallowed every drop.

"That was hot," Dane said. He smiled and asked with a twinkle in his eye. "Is it my turn?"

"I guess," Shay said. "Here goes."

She licked all sides of his long penis, paused, and looked him in the eye. "That's a great start. You're so beautiful, Shay," Dane said.

She returned his smile and, with a surge of confidence, she wrapped her lips around his penis and did what she saw the other young women do. Dane was vocal and responsive. She relaxed, made eye contact, and varied the things she did. She even sucked his balls.

Dane complimented her and reached down, rubbed her breast, and played with her nipples. She cooed in response, her sex got wet, and she doubled her efforts.

"Oh, God!" Dane exclaimed. "I'm going to come," he warned her. She kept sucking with a busy tongue. His first blast filled her mouth, causing her to cough and pull off. Rope after rope erupted from his penis. She was stunned, frozen, and her face was coated with his sticky, white spunk.