Shy Shay's Naked Summer Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shy Shay is dead. Long live the better, braver version," Randy shouted. "Hear, hear!" Mike called out in support. The others cheered and offered kind words and their support.

Shay and Daniel kissed. She pulled her body up, dropped herself on his dick, and sighed. He walked around bouncing her and thrusting inside her. Their friends smiled and watched as Daniel groaned and Shay threw her head back and moaned loudly.

"Randy, Mike, A little help, " Daniel said. "Shay, I'm afraid I'm going to drop you." The boys quickly came to his aid. Daniel joked, "Miss one hundred-twenty pounds must have had a big lunch. My thighs are burning."

Randy and Mike got behind Shay and put their hands under her butt. Randy said, "We have you, Shay. Let go of Daniel's neck." She did and the young men lowered her so she could put her feet on the deck. Daniel sat on the mattress.

Shay went to him, climbed on top of her brother, and said, "We have unfinished business." She rode him to mutual orgasms.

^^^

The rest of the second week at the lake was filled with nudity, fun, drinking, and great sex. Sex without limits. Everyone had sex with everyone, and no one batted an eye. Shay and Daniel had sex daily, and they continued to have sex with the others.

There were tears and hugs when they parted. Shay kissed them all goodbye and said, "I can't thank you enough. I love you all. You saved me from a fear filled, deary existence. You gave me the gift of life. You opened my eyes and brought me into the sunshine."

"We love you too," Greta said as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"We'll get together again, " Randy said. He gave her a bear hug.

"Yes, we will," Shay said. "Soon, I hope."

The End

P.S. Some of you may think I got it wrong when I said in the first line of this story that I'm not a sick bastard. I still contend that I didn't lie. Sure, I fuck my sister. Why not? She's hot. I don't force her to have sex with me. That would be sick.

If you asked my sister about me, she'd say I am the one who showed her how to live a happy, joy-filled life with lots of great friends. If you asked her if I was a sick bastard, I'm sure that she would say I'm a great brother and she's lucky to have me. In and out of her bed.