Shy Shay's Naked Summer Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel went to his sister and said, "We don't have to do it if you're grossed out by the thought of holding my dick."

"So now you have scruples and are concerned about me? After you watched my boobs bounce during the sack race? You practically saw my cervix during the wheelbarrow race."

"Ah...Ah...Ah," he stammered.

"It's cool," she said. "We said we'd treat each other like regular members of the gang. I'm okay with you looking at me and I'll be okay with touching your dick. I'd like to win the prize. Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then it's settled."

The men sat in the grass facing the house and drinking a beer while the women created a simple, meandering path, thirty-yards long, three-feet wide, and with two ninety-degree turns in the sand.

Randy was to go first. Greta had him lay down. She climbed on top of him, put her mouth on his dick, and stuck her pussy on his face. She couldn't give him a blowjob so she licked and kissed his member and relied on her honeypot to give him an erection. When he was hard, he was blindfolded and put on the course. She guided him, but alas, he made a couple of missteps.

Greta removed his blindfold, jumped on the bear of the man, kissed him, and said, "Sorry, king. It looks like our reign is over." "You were a great queen." They kissed again.

Dane and Maria were up next. She blew him, he was blindfolded, and they walked the course. They did well but missed completing the track in under a minute.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our new leaders are Dane and Maria," Randy said in a deep voice like an announcer on television.

Julie sucked on Mike's cock until it was erected and they took their turn. It didn't go well and they were out of the running.

Shay and Daniel stepped forward. She dropped to her knees like the other women had and slurped his limp dick into her mouth. She sucked and tongued him, but nothing happened. Daniel looked at his friends. The men appeared to be envious and the women ho-hum, still he was uncomfortable and looked to be on edge.

Shay scraped her fingernails on his thigh and jostled his ball. Still, nothing happened. She looked up at her brother and saw that he was nervous.

She stood, pressed her breasts against his body, and fondled his cock. She whispered in his ear, "Remember when you chastised me for being anxious and shy? You helped me get over it and I'm much happier. There's no reason for you to be ashamed of letting me give you an erection. I know you like my body."

She rubbed her breasts against him. Her hard nipples scored his chest. His member lurched. She whispered breathily, "It's okay to like my body. Men are visual creations. I've been told I'm pretty and that I have nice breasts. I've seen you ogling my boobs.

"The other day when the girls were teaching me how to give a blowjob, Greta was sucking your dick, but you weren't looking at her. You were looking at my tits. You came so hard and fast. It was me that caused it, wasn't it?"

His dick swelled and stiffened. "It's okay to admit you find me attractive. Even sexy. I grabbed your dick when we were in the water playing keep away. Did you grab my ass and tits?"

"Yes," he hissed. He was fully hard. She stepped back and said, "Put the blindfold on him. We're ready to do this." Julie tied the cloth over his eyes.

Shay pushed, and pulled on his penis guiding him error-free through the course in record time.

"We won! We won!" Shay shouted. Daniel removed the blindfold, smiled, and hugged his sister.

For the rest of the day, the others fetched Daniel and Shay beers and addressed them as 'Your Majesty'. They were served first at dinner and whisked off to bed afterward.

"I don't know how this is going to work," Shay said with a giggle as Randy, Dane, and Mike surrounded her. "Like this," Randy said. The men joined her on the bed. It was better than she could have imagined.

She was caressed everywhere. Constantly stimulated. Someone kissed her while another lavished attention on her breasts and the third man stimulated her pussy. They rotated and made sure she was taken care of.

Shay came twice during the extended, group foreplay. First, on Randy's tongue and then as Dane sucked on her clit while fingering her pussy and ass. Wait. That isn't exactly correct because the other men were with her, kissing her, and stimulating her breasts. They played a part in her climax too.

^^^

Daniel received the same royal treatment. He was kissed, caressed, and his dick was sucked. He was presented with mouths, breasts, and pussies to kiss, suck, and lick. He took it all.

He had the women stand, he knelt behind them and buried his face in their asses. It was wonderful and sensual and naughty. Julie's immense bottom was a treat. All that soft flesh to grab and squeeze!

^^^

Shay lay on the bed a pile of quivering flesh. She was relaxed and happy. They fucked from the front, back, and side with her on top and her on the bottom. There was always a cock to suck or fuck.

She indulged and took on two men at once. Her pussy overflowed with cum and she lost track of her orgasms.

^^^

Daniel ate the women and fucked them all. Exhausted after cumming in three different pussies, he napped. The women excused themselves to clean up, returned, and snuggled with him.

^^^

After Randy plowed Shay's pussy and gave her an exceptional orgasm, Dane rolled her over onto her face and ate her ass. She squealed and squirmed. Then, she stopped fighting and moaned, "Ah! Oh! Mmm!"

Dane positioned her on her side and they spooned. He nibbled on her neck, cupped a breast, and fingered her. He sunk his dick into her pussy and they fucked unhurriedly.

Dane pulled out. "Please don't stop," Shay whined. He brought her knees up, slathered lube on his cock and her bottom, and he drove his slim cock inside her butt.

"Whoa! How did you do that?" Shay woke from her state of supreme bliss.

"I'm very good at anal sex. I'm gentle and careful," Dane said as he fed her his cock. "Does it feel good?"

"I can't believe it didn't hurt," Shay said. "That it doesn't hurt. Mmmm. It's different. It feels good." She giggled and said, "I feel so naughty."

Dane lengthened his stroke. She sighed and said, "I feel every inch on you."

"I thought you'd like it," Dane said. "Shall we continue?"

"Yes!"

Shay had another orgasm and more cum deposited into her body. She went to the bathroom to clean up, came back and fell into bed, and was instantly asleep.

^^^

Daniel woke to find women on either side of him. Greta was spooning him. He kissed her neck, waking her. "Mmmm," she moaned. She wiggled her butt against his erection and asked, "Looking for someplace to put that? My pussy's available."

Dan licked his fingers, wet her opening and the tip of his dick. He slid inside her and they had a leisure fuck. She bucked against him, fingered her clit, and got off. He filled her vagina with his sticky cream and they both went back to sleep.

^^^

The next three days went quickly because everyone was having so much fun. They slept late, spent the afternoons at the lake, and evenings on the deck drinking. They had great sex multiple times a day with multiple partners.

Two hours after sunset on day seven, Mike shouted, "New moon!" The men hooted and hollered as they ran inside the house.

"What are they so excited about?" Shay asked. "We get a new moon every twenty-nine days."

"You know," Julie said. "It's the darkest night in the lunar month."

Greta snickered and said, "They have a unique way of celebrating it."

"Yes," Maria said. "The boys like to take advantage of the darkness."

The men re-appeared carrying mattresses. The deck furniture was moved aside and the men pushed the beds together.

Julie clapped and said, "I love a New Moon party. I'll get the blindfolds." She hurried inside.

"Blindfolds? What's going on?" Shay asked.

"Have you ever slithered in a pile of naked bodies touching everyone and being touched by everyone?" Maria asked.

"No."

"Would you like to?" Greta asked and laughed. "Because tonight's your chance."

Shay stared at her. Greta beamed and said, "Dear, we're having an orgy on the deck by the light of the stars."

"It'll be wild, anonymous sex," Maria added gleefully. "The combination of no moonlight and blindfolds sets the scene perfectly: You have no idea who is on your right or your left."

"It's all anonymous body parts: dicks, pussies, butts, breasts, and lips to kiss," Julie said.

"I like it because women, by our nature, focus on emotionally connecting with our partner and worry about their satisfaction, "Greta said. "This has the 'Sex with a Stranger' vibe. I don't know you, and, therefore, I don't care about you. I'm concentrating on my pleasure. Since no one knows who I am, I'm free to experiment and do things I normally am too inhibited to try."

"Are you game?" Marie asked. "I'm wet just thinking about it. It's a blast."

"Okay."

"There's only one rule," Greta said. "Have fun!"

Julie returned with blindfolds. She heard the tail end of the conversation and said, "There are a few rules. The main one is to have fun. Another is not talking. That's a dead give away to who you are and we want to hide everyone's identity. Some people you can't help but recognize, Randy by his big dick and me by my jelly-belly, so you have to pretend sometimes to maintain the illusion."

Shay nodded.

"You can do anything you like. Grab, stroke, touch, kiss, lick, suck, or fuck. And don't be shocked if you're grabbed, stroked, kissed... You get the point," Julie said and laughed.

"No one has to do anything they don't want," Greta explained. "If someone touches you or does something you're not in the mood for, tap them twice to get their attention and gently push them away. There will be no hard feelings and don't get upset if someone signals you that they aren't interested in whatever you want to do."

Maria chipped in and said, "Everyone here is cool and will respect your decision. Sometimes in a pit, a girl will kiss you or lick your pussy. If you're down with it, fine. If not, gently let her know and she'll stop. Or some guy may want to fuck or finger your butt. If you're not in the mood, let him know. Okay?"

"Yes. You guys have this well organized," Shay said.

"We do," Greta said. "We get a lot of practice with a new moon coming every twenty-nine days!"

"One last instruction," Julie said. "At the beginning, we are standing around the mattresses and you can see who is where. To create the anonymity we want, when the game begins, crawl around zigging and zagging. Get lost so you have no idea where you are and who is beside you."

Julie distributed the blindfolds. Dane came around with shots of tequila. They toasted the new moon, downed the liquor, put on the blindfolds, and crawled onto the mattresses.

Skin rubbed skin. Hands caressed bodies. It wasn't difficult to determine males from females due to the anatomical differences and the softness of the skin.

Kisses were exchanged, but they were fleeting as if everyone was saying hello and moving on. Shay kissed a guy. The next lips pressed against hers were a woman's. She kissed her as passionately as the man. She told herself, "I'm going all in. I will experiment. I will let anyone who wants to be with me, to kiss or touch me. If a woman wants to lick my pussy that's okay and I'll lick her back."

The men sought out the women for kisses and to cop a feel. When they came across another man, they turned away and sought feminine flesh.

When Shay and the other women found an erection, they stroked and sucked it for a few minutes before moving on. Hands pushed on the legs of the women, they were spread allowing lips, fingers, and tongues to reach their tender flesh.

Some of those cuntlickers were female. Greta and Julie enjoyed eating pussy and being eaten. Maria and now Shay allowed anyone to lick their pussies. Shay put her tongue in all the vaginas.

As the evening wore on, the quick, casual encounters lengthened. Some man had his head between Shay's legs and was doing an excellent job servicing her.

"Oh. Mmmm," Shay moaned. "This guy is really good. Who is it?" She wondered. She pulled her blindfold up, peeked, gasped, and whispered, "Daniel?"

Daniel heard his name, uncovered his eyes, and saw his sister staring wide-eyed at him. He wiped her essence off his lips and crawled away.

Shay was stunned and froze. Mike found her, guided her to her knees, and sunk his cock in her. "Oh!" she exclaimed as he took her doggie-style. Shay was too preoccupied thinking about her encounter with her brother to enjoy Mike's cock. She tapped his thigh twice and crawled away. Mike let her go and went in search of a more amenable partner.

Shay moved on and found Randy, who she recognized by his gigantic cock. She nursed on it and found it soothing. She felt female hands caress her breasts and her bottom. They helped her forget about her brother. When a dick tapped against her ass, she was ready. She spread her legs and pushed back against the hard cock.

"Ohhhh," she sighed softly as his stiff erection slid inside her. It filled her well and she allowed her mystery lover to bang her from behind while she gave Randy head.

Randy pulled his dick from her mouth. He had been fingering Julie and playing with her big tits and now they were ready to fuck. He pushed his big cock into Julie's front hole.

A woman lay in front of Shay spread-eagle. Shay ate her pussy as she was plowed from behind by a stranger.

Maria hooked up with some guy. She rode him reverse cowgirl. Shay recognized her by her perfume and because she had a habit of noisily sucking air into her lungs when her orgasm was building.

Maria climaxed first and set off a chain reaction. Mike busted a nut in the hot Latina. Julie moaned and spasmed. Randy fired off inside her vagina. Shay cried out as she climaxed. Her partner shoved his cock deep inside her and came and came and came.

Shay lost track of what was happening when fireworks went off in her head, bliss filled her body, and her toes curled. She collapsed. Her lover collapsed on top of her. He kissed her shoulder and pawed her breasts as he experienced the promised land.

Shay regained consciousness, turned her head, and sought out the lips of her lover. She tongue-kissed him and whispered, "Thanks. That was great." When he didn't answer, she pulled her blindfold off and stared into the eyes of her brother. She said, "You!"

"Shhh. No talking. Remember?" Julie chastised her.

Shay crawled off the mattress. Daniel followed her into the kitchen. "Shay, wait." She turned to him and said, "Are you going to tell me it was an accident? Us being together twice!"

"We were together four times," he said. "You sucked my cock so fantastically I took off my blindfold to see who it was and I learned the woman who thrilled me was my little sister."

"I sucked every dick that came my way, but I didn't purposely seek out yours."

"I didn't know if it was an accident or done on purpose. All I knew is I liked it. A lot. I offered you my dick again and you gave me another world-class blowjob. I loved it, but I was confused, conflicted, and I withdrew."

"I lost myself in sex with Julie. I felt safe and it gave me time to think. As we 69ed, I thought about what you said about wanting to be treated as one of the gang. I've rubbed sunscreen on your butt. We've waltzed naked with my erection poking you in the stomach and you held my dick as we did the maze in the nude Olympics."

She looked into her eyes and listened intently.

"And you sucked my dick tonight."

"By accident!" she explained.

"I wasn't sure so I sought you out and reciprocated with oral sex. You liked it. I heard you moaning."

"I like a tongue on my clit!" she answered exasperatedly. "It's not just penises that don't have brains and morals. When I learned it was you, I crawled away."

"You're right. You did. I pursued you, fucked you, and it was wonderful. Or was it just spectacular for me?"

"It was wonderful. Spectacular," Shay agreed and bit her lower lip before adding, "I should have seen this coming. That in the dark we might bump into each other and hook up, but I was so excited by the idea of participating in the anonymous orgy that I didn't think of that possibility. You see, sex with a stranger is my number one fantasy. I've masturbated to it many nights."

Her brother had a surprised look on his face. She frowned and said, "Girls masturbate too. Why are you surprised? You knew I didn't date."

"Sorry. Of course."

"When this party started, I gave myself permission to fully participate. I knew I'd have sex with Dane, Mike, and Randy. I made a conscious decision to have sex with the girls. I was going to kiss any of the women that wanted to kiss me and let them touch my body and eat my pussy, if they wanted to. I licked lots of vaginas tonight and liked it.

"So if I'm willing to have sex with strangers of both genders, why not you? You're a good guy and a dick is a dick. Right?"

"And your clit has no brains, morals, or conscience," Daniel added with a laugh. "The same as my penis."

"There's no going back to the brother-sister relationship we had before we came here," Shay said."For one, that shy, quiet girl no longer exists. I'm open to a new relationship built on love, respect, and equality."

"Me too."

Shay came to him and stood nose-to-nose with her brother. Her tits pressed against his chest as she whispered in a husky voice, "You have to treat me like one of the gang." She grasped his limp dick. "And I get equal time with your pretty, perfect penis." She stroked it as she kissed him. He got hard as they kissed passionately.

"I've learned a lot of things this summer," Shay said. "That my brother loves me and will do crazy things to make me happy. You got me out of my shell and my life is so much better."

"You're welcome."

"I like being naked, having friends, and having sex. I'll definitely make those things a part of my life from now on.

"Good."

"I've also learned that you can't let the fear of what other people might think limit you. Before this naked adventure, I was so afraid I didn't do or say anything. I hid in my room. You've shown me the rewards of being brave. I'll not let fear rule my life again."

"Good for you."

She hopped on the kitchen table and sat with her butt on the edge. She spread her legs and pulled him forward. She grabbed his dick, slotted it at her opening, and said, "I like it when my brother fucks me."

He smiled and drove his cock into her. They moaned as he penetrated her.

"I love you," Shay said. "I love this."

"Me too."

"If we hide and do this in secret it's as if we are admitting that this is wrong or dirty and it doesn't feel that way to me," Shay said.

"I agree."

She put her arms around his neck and pulled herself to him so he was carrying her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He put his arms under her legs to support her.

"Oh. Oh. So good," she moaned. He grunted and took a step.

"Do that again!" she said. "I liked it."

"Do what?''

"When you walked, I bounced on your dick driving it deeper into me." He took another step. "Oh. Yes. I like that," Shay said. "Take me outside."

"You want to show everyone that we're having sex?"

"Uh-huh." He walked outside and every step caused her to moan. "Ohhh."

Their friends were sitting in chairs or lying on the mattresses, talking and drinking with the blindfolds off. Everyone was sweaty, relaxed, and looked satisfied. The new moon orgy was over. No man had an erection. They were spent.

The gang saw them and smiled.

"Daniel and I had sex," Shay explained, "while playing the game tonight. We liked it and will continue. Since my new motto is to be brave, we won't hide this fact from you."