Shy Shay's Naked Summer Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straightened up, faced him, and said, "How about a waltz?"

"I hated cotillion, but Mom insisted we learn to dance," Daniel said. He held up his arms as his dance instructor had taught him., Shay stepped to him, put one hand on his shoulder, and grasped his left hand. He put a hand on her back, they both stood ramrod-straight and did the box step with his erection touching her belly.

Shay giggled and said, "I've waltzed before with a guy with an erection. Remember Frank Green? He was short and had thick glasses. He'd get a big bulge in his pants whenever we dance. It's different when it prods your belly in three-quarter time!" They laughed and danced while those around them engaged in more lewd, sexual behavior.

Shay looked at her brother's dick and said, "You have a pretty penis."

"I do?"

"Yes. It's pink, not crooked, or veiny, and I don't mean to hurt Dane's feelings, but it's circumcised. An uncut penis feels as good as a cut one, but I don't think it looks as nice. The other women agree with me. They told me you have the perfect penis."

"Really? Randy's is bigger."

"Yes," Shay said," but bigger isn't better. Bigger can hurt a girl and limit what she can do. Greta can't give Randy a blowjob and Maria won't have anal sex with him. Not only is your cock cute and adorable, but it's also the perfect shape and size. If it was shorter or thinner it would disappoint a woman and leave her wondering why she bothered to go to bed with you.

"As I mentioned, monster cocks are scary and dangerous. Your penis fits every woman and can satisfy them, The others told me one of the things they like about you is that they can have sex with you in any position and as wild and passionate as they want."

She added, "Your penis is like that baseball player that can play many positions."

"A utility player?"

"Yes, because you can do it all. Women don't have trouble giving you a blowjob. If they want anal or regular sex you fit, and you don't hurt them."

Daniel smiled, poked her with his penis, and said, "A perfect penis needs a great nickname. What do you think of Excalibur, Vagina Miner, Knobgoblin, or Vlad the Impaler?"

"If you give your penis a name no self-respecting woman will ever have sex with you!

They shared a laugh, the song ended, and they drifted apart and found their next dance partner.

During a pee break, Greta and Shay shared the bathroom and the petite blonde asked, "Having fun?"

"Yes."

"You've come out of your shell. You seem very happy."

"I am. Thanks to my brother and all of you."

"Your welcome. Now that we're all friends, can we treat you as a mate?"

"Sure. Please do."

"Great. All the girls were glad to help you, but now that you've lost your virginity and are enjoying sex can you limit yourself to one man to your bed tonight? There are four cocks and four women. We don't begrudge you sleeping with Dane and Mike last night, but we would each like a man in our bed tonight."

"Oh. Sure. I understand."

"I was hoping to hook up with Dane," Greta said.

"Yes. Please do. Mike will be enough for me," Shay said.

"Great," Greta said and gave Shay one of her close-up hugs.

The women washed their hands and rejoined the group on the deck. Greta went to Dane, whispered in his ear, and the two of them went upstairs to have sex.

Maria knelt and took Randy's member in her mouth. Daniel sat Julie on a lounger, pushed her legs apart, and dove in. Shay and Mike were dancing. He embraced her and they kissed. They sank into a lounge and made out.

Randy got erect. He stood Maria up, turned her around, leaned her over the railing, ate her ass, and licked her pussy.

"You know how to eat pussy, Daniel," Julie said, "I'm wet and ready. Stick it in me." Daniel crawled on top of her and pushed his dick inside. Julie squealed and moaned as Daniel penetrated her and enjoyed the cushiony softness of her body.

Mike lay on his back, Shay straddled him and lowered herself on his cock. Her tits bounced as she rocked back and forth on Mike's cock.

Greta was hot, sweaty, happy, and relaxed. She got on her hands and knees and said, "That was a great orgasm. You've earned a reward. Lube my ass and bugger me, you handsome man." Dane put lube on her butt and his cock, got behind her, and smoothly slid his long, slim cock into her bowels.

"Oh. Randy. I love your tongue. I'm so wet," Maria said. The big man stood, wet his dick by rubbing it against her slick slit, and slowly drove it into her vagina. "Oh!" she moaned. "I love your big dick!"

Shay heard their words and looked their way. She saw them in profile and got a good view of Randy's monster cock going into Maria. "I've got to try that dick," she told herself. It was as if Randy and Maria heard her thoughts. They looked at her. Randy smiled. Maria mouthed, "So big. So good." and gave her the thumbs-up sign.

Daniel was jackhammering his cock into Julie. They both moaned. He slowed, looked around, and saw his sister riding Mike. Her nice tits bounced and jiggle. He looked at them and smiled and looked at her contented face. They locked eyes. She smiled. He blushed and refocused on Julie.

"Are you good, lover?" Shay asked. "Or do you want to change positions?"

"Mmm. I'm good," Mike said. He sat up, put his hands and mouth on her tits, and squeezed, sucked, and caressed her fine pair.

Dane stroked his long cock in and out of Greta's ass while she groaned and fingered her clit. Sweat dripped off him as he pounded her ass. Greta sighed, gasped for air, and mumbled incoherently until the big 'O' hit her. Her body froze, her pussy spasmed, and Dane shot his load inside her ass.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," Maria cried out in rhythm with Randy's deep, powerful thrusts. She felt so full. His dick was touching all sides of her vagina. She gasped and came. Randy felt her pussy clench his dick multiple times in rapid succession, he smiled knowing he'd made her cum, and took his release.

Shay bounced rapidly on Mike's cock. She felt a warm, blissful surge building in intensity inside her. Her whole body squeezed in on itself for a nano-second and then, there was a release of tension and an influx of pleasure. Mike felt his dick explode and spray her insides with cum.

^^^

The next morning, the crew stumbled down to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. They talked and teased one another.

After lunch, they went to the lake. They had a series of 'chicken fights'. Greta, Shay, and Maria got on the shoulders of the men and tried to make the other rider fall off. They grasped hands or arms and pushed and pulled trying to unseat their opponent.

They all played. Julie was too heavy to be a rider so she was a mount. She carried the other women into battle. There was a lot of screaming and splashing and good fun.

After the game, they sunbathed. Daniel went to his sister who was lying on her stomach, he got the sunscreen bottle, and said, "Sis, you're getting a tan, but I think you still need this." He knelt beside her and rubbed the lotion on her back. He said, "You want to build up a base tan slowly."

"You're right. Thanks," she replied sleepily and sighed as he massaged her back and shoulders.

"There, your back is protected. You want to finish the job?"

"Would you do it? I'm so comfortable. The sun feels great. I don't want to move."

Daniel put more lotion on his hands and did the back of her legs and her butt. She spread her legs to give him access to her inner thighs. He did a thorough job and had an erection that proved it.

When he was finished, he sat beside her. She glanced at him, giggled, and asked, "Did I cause you to get a hard-on?"

"Penises have no brains or morals," Daniel said and chuckled. He lay beside her and his erection faded.

An hour later, Julie shouted, "Rest time is over. We are having another lesson for our best girl, Shay. The other day, the women with the help of the men, taught you how to give a blowjob. Today's lesson is also about oral sex. This time with the women on the receiving end. The men will eat us and have a turn with Shay."

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander!" Maria shouted.

"Shay, think of this exercise as a Whitman's Sampler," Greta said. "You don't know which chocolate candies you like until you've tried them all. This is your chance to learn if you like your clit sucked, circled, or rubbed. Hard or soft. With a finger in your pussy or your ass." She laughed and the others joined in.

"I don't know," Shay said.

"That's the problem," Julie said. "You don't know and after this exercise, you will. This isn't just for you. After the sampling, you will pick your favorite and the other men will eat us. A win for everyone!"

"Okay."

Mike went first. As the other watched, he kissed and licked her pussy. He had a light touch. Randy went next. He was more aggressive, licked her slit from bottom to top with a broad tongue, and they alternated sucking on her button and circling it with the tip of his tongue. She moaned loudly.

Dane took things to a higher level. He had an active tongue and utilized his hands more than the other guys. He caressed her thighs giving her goosebumps, sawed two fingers in and out of her vagina, and surprised her with a slick digit in her ass.

"Oh!" Shay squealed.

"There's the zinger," Greta said. "You can always count on Dane to keep things interesting." Maria and Julie laughed knowing what she was referring to.

"Next," Maria said, keeping things moving.

Dane removed his mouth from Shay's crotch. Daniel and the others spied Shay's glistening thighs and sex. Her button was engorged and prominent. Shay lay there with her legs spread wide open enjoying the sensations that her body was experiencing.

"Ready, Daniel?" Julie asked. There was an awkward pause. Daniel shook his head and said, "Ah. Ah. Shay, who do you choose to bring you to orgasm?"

"They all were great," she said. "It's a difficult choice. Randy, would you come back?"

"Glad to," the big oaf said and resumed eating her pussy.

Julie said, "I'm sorry, Daniel, for putting you in that awkward position. We've all been hanging out and having fun. I forgot you were Shay's brother. I wasn't presuming you'd have oral sex with your sister."

She spread her legs and said, "Let me make it up to you. Fuck me. Ass or pussy or both."

"I know you didn't mean anything, Julie," Daniel said. "I look forward to fucking you, but first let me give you oral sex." She nodded. He took a knee and licked the big woman's tasty snatch.

Dane gave Greta oral sex and Mike licked Maria. They all settled in. The men took their time and the women benefited. They moaned and sighed and loved the sensation the men generated. They stretched out and luxuriated in the good feelings.

It wasn't long before the synapses fired off, the women cried out, and climaxed. The men smiled, pulled back, and let the women drift off into the void and enjoy the moment.

The men lay with their partners. When the women recovered, they smiled, kissed ,and fucked. Randy was spooning Shay, when her eyes cleared, he thrust his dick into her pussy slowly and deliberately.

"Oh!" she squealed and her body tensed.

"Relax," Randy said softly. "Trust me." He pressed forward.

"But it's so big!" Shay said.

"Yes, but not too big. You can handle it. All the women here were apprehensive the first time we had sex and now they look forward to our time together. I'll be gentle. How do you feel?"

Shay took a deep breath and released it. She said, "It doesn't hurt. I feel stretched. I'm so full." She moved, pushed back, and helped him penetrate her. "Full in a good way," she cooed.

Randy pulled back even though he only had put half his cock in. He calmly, gently fucked her with half his cock. When she got used to it, he gave her more and more until he worked all of his substantial cock into her.

"Oh, My God!" Shay called out. "Your cock is wonderful!"

The other women laughed knowingly. "It is, isn't it?" Maria said. Maria petted Mike's face with her hand and said, "Please don't take any offense. You have a great cock and are a wonderful lover."

Mike quickly thrust his dick into Maria causing the brunette to groan and said, "I know you love me and you love Randy, Dane, and Daniel. I'm okay with that. I don't get jealous. I'm thankful you are in my life and you understand I love you even though I sleep with Greta, Shay, and Julie."

"We have a special relationship," Maria said. She and Mike kissed.

They all fucked. Shay came first and cried out the loudest. Everyone teased her about it for the rest of the night. Shay was a good sport and took it without getting annoyed, upset, or embarrassed.

They had dinner together on the deck followed by drinks. They laughed, joked, and talked. Shay sauntered over to Randy and requested a repeat performance. They went to bed early. She rode the beast and cried out so loudly when she orgasmed that the others who were making love in their bedrooms heard her both times.

^^^

The next morning there was a beautiful sunrise. None of the group saw it. They slept late and had an easy morning. After lunch, they went to the lake. As the beach towels were spread and the first beer was pulled from the cooler, Randy loudly pretended to play a trumpet and created his own fanfare, "Da dada DAAA!"

Everyone looked his way, the big man had a beach towel over his shoulders like a cape and a cardboard crown on his head. Daniel asked, "Is it time for the nude Olympics?"

"It is," Randy answered in his most majestic voice. "I, King Randy, and my beautiful queen, Greta." He paused as Greta ran to join him wearing her crown and faux cape. "We will defend our title and once again prove that not only are we the most handsome, intelligent, and awesome couple, but we are the most athletic!"

Everyone cheered and jeered them. Shay asked," What's going on?"

"We are going to run, jump, and play some silly games we did as children while drinking," Daniel said. "Oh, another average day at the lake," Shay teased.

"Yes," Daniel said. "My partner from the last game isn't here..." His sister interrupted him, smiled, and said, "You don't have to beg. Sure, I'll be on your team and win the tournament for you."

The teams were: Randy and Greta, Daniel and Shay, Dane and Maria, and Mike and Julie. The first event was the tug-of-war. Lots were drawn and the contest began. Randy easily defeated Dane. Shay beat Greta. Julie crushed Maria. Mike and Daniel had the longest, closest contest and Daniel managed to win it.

Daniel took on Randy in the finals and Shay was up against Julie. They all dug their feet into the sand, gripped the rope tightly, and pulled with all their might. The big folks couldn't be moved. Daniel and Shay tugged, sweated, sweared, and lost.

"Good effort, Daniel," Randy said as a truly good sport. They and the others shared a beer.

"Next up! Is the sack race!" Randy announced.

"Gosh. I haven't done that since I was six-years-old," Maria said. The men put their legs in the bag, tried to anticipate the start, and hopped for all they were worth. The women watched and laughed as the men raced. Dane eked out a victory over the others.

Randy lined the women up for the twenty-five-yard sack race. "Hold it," he said. "We have a fault. One of you is over the starting line." He went to Shay, put his hands on her breasts, and pushed her back. "Your full, firm, round breasts were hanging over the line." Everyone laughed. The race began. The men at the finish line hooted and hollered. Mike said, "Whoever thought of this race is a genius. Look at those bouncing titties."

"Except for Greta," Dane snickered

"Of course," Mike said, "Shay is a great addition to the group. She's got great boobs. Look at them shimmy, jiggle, and shake. Oh, baby! I like."

It was a close race, the judges conferred, and Mike announced, "Shay is the winner in a photo finish by a nipple!"

Shay jumped in joy and rewarded the boys with another titty bounce.

Next up was the limbo contest. Maria found some appropriate music on her iPhone and the competition began. This was another crowd-pleasing event. The women laughed at the men contorting their bodies to get under the bar. Randy was out first, Dane was surprisingly inflexible. Mike won for the men.

The men enjoyed watching the women go under the bar. They spread their legs and leaned back giving the men a great view of their pussies. The petite and limber Greta won this one. She claimed it was her lack of breasts that allowed her to clear the low bar. Everyone laughed and loved her for not being overly sensitive and self-conscious about her flat chest.

They had a ring toss. Everyone chugged a beer, picked up a hula hoop, and tossed it at their partner. The goal was to encircle them. The target was allowed to move. It would take a perfect throw by Greta or Mike to capture big Randy and Julie and that didn't happen. The rest accomplished the task and earned a point.

They had a relay race. The women ran, tagged their partner who had to down a beer, and run to the finish line backward. Randy and Dane tripped. It was neck-and-neck for Mike and Daniel. A final backward lounge gave Daniel the victory.

"A wheelbarrow relay race?" Shay questioned.

"Yes. We did this every year at my county fair," Randy explained.

The women grasped their partner's ankles and men took off. Greta had trouble with Randy's large legs and kept losing her grip, his feet fell to the ground, and they fell behind. The other three were neck-and-neck.

At the turn, they switched positions and the women became the 'wheel'. The women concentrated on winning the race and didn't realize that they were giving their handlers the mother of all pussy shots with their legs spread wide.

The women struggled due to their lack of upper body strength to complete the race. Their men cheered and encouraged them and angled their legs so the other men got a great view of their snatches. Julie's bulk slowed her down and it became a two-person race with Dane and Maria pulling it out at the end. None of the men considered themselves losers because they saw a lot of pink during the race.

Julie announced, "We have reached our final contest. The task is simple. The ladies will guide their blindfolded partner backward through the curving, twisting course. The guides cannot give verbal directions, but she is allowed to use their joystick."

"Joystick? I don't understand," Shay said.

"You can use their dick like you use the joystick of an Xbox or Playstation," Maria said with a laugh. Greta elaborated, "You can't tell your partner which direction to step, but you can signal them by moving their dick."

"As we move into the final contest, the scores are close and it's anyone's game to win," Julie said with all the drama of a TV announcer at a sporting event. "Shay and Dane have a slight lead, but since you lose a point for every step outside the line and the team can earn two points for completing the maze in under a minute, anyone can be our next king and queen,"

A roar went up from the competitors. "What's the prize?" Shay asked.

"You mean besides the honor and glory and cardboard crown?" Randy said. "Yes," Shay said and giggled.

"The king and queen receive the love and adoration of their subjects for one night," Greta said and grinned. Shay looked confused. Maria said, "If you win, the three losing men spend the night with you and do whatever you want and likewise, the king will be serviced by the three losing women."

"Oh."

"More like 'Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!'," Julie playfully moaned like a woman orgasming.

"Shay," Maria said. "Just in case you want to know, the men do rock paper scissors to determine the order of play. Their partner gets one minute to give them an erection, the man is blindfolded, and directed through the course. My phone will count down the time and the other women will assign demerits for stepping outside the line."