Shy Shay's Naked Summer Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked at Shay and waited for her reaction. She started to laugh. Loudly and gleefully. She said, "How come no one told me this could happen? I feel like I've been doused by a firehose!"

"Sorry," Dane said. "I told you I was close."

"It's not your fault. I knew you were going to ejaculate. I wanted to make you come. I didn't expect there'd be so much and that it would be sprayed all over my face!"

"Sex is a messy business," Julie said. "You did great."

"Congrats, Sis, on your first facial," Daniel teased.

"Well done, Shay," Maria said. "I went with cum-covered tits. You one-upped me."

"Come on, Shay," Maria said. "You and I need to clean up." Shay followed the other woman to the bathroom. Maria turned on the water and asked, "You okay with sharing a shower?"

"Yes. I can't wait to get this sticky mess off me."

Maria stepped into the water, wet her body, and moved aside. Shay got in, put her face directly in the spray, and scrubbed Dane's cum off her face. "Your turn," she said and let Maria stand under the spray. The two washed.

"You'd better shampoo. When a guy comes on my face some ends up in my hair."

"Good idea," Shay said as she picked up the Herbal Essences bottle, squirted some on her hand, and worked it into her hair. She rinsed and turned off the water.

"I forgot we don't have towels," Maria said and laughed. "I guess we aren't leaving the bathroom. Do you have any questions about blowjobs or anything?"

"Why do you let guys shoot their cum on you?"

Maria laughed and said, "The same reason I shave my pussy, watch what I eat, and spend hours doing my hair, nails, and makeup because it brings pleasure to someone I love. I don't let men I just met hose me, but I let Mike, Dane, Daniel, and Randy. I don't get any physical pleasure, but they get a big kick out of it and it washes off easily."

"You don't feel dirty or degraded?"

"I can understand why you asked that. When you think about it cum on your face is gross. Many sexual acts, like giving head or being fucked in the ass, appear on the surface to be degrading to women, but I disagree. I say it depends on the circumstances.

"I'd leave in a second if the guy I'm giving a BJ disrespected me by saying, 'Suck my dick, Bitch' or if he shoved his cock in my mouth making me gag or cry. With a good partner, someone you care about and trust, dick sucking is fun and empowering. We are in charge. We make men squirm, groan, and we tease them. We can delay, deny, or give him an orgasm."

"I see what you mean," Shay said. "But anal?"

Maria laughed, "Do you know how much work a guy has to do to prepare a woman for anal sex?" Shay shook her head no. "A lot," Maria said. "First, they beg you to let them. I make them beg for weeks. While they plead their case, they shower you with attention and gifts.

"The night of the big event, the guy has to get you extremely aroused so you relax and stop worrying about whether it'll hurt or how big his cock is. For me, there is a minimum of thirty minutes of foreplay and one orgasm. Then, he has to stretch your anus."

"But how is it not degrading?" Shay asked. "He's dominating you by sticking his dick in your ass."

Maria chuckled. "One, when done right anal sex is amazing and the orgasms are bigger and better than oral or vaginal orgasms. Two, you can't fight biology. Men are built to penetrate and women are built to be penetrated. We only have holes. Guys have fingers, tongues, and penises that fit nicely and pleasurably in our mouths, vaginas, and asses.

"In my mind, any sex act done lovingly and for mutual pleasure is not domination or degrading."

"You're right," Shay said. "My hair is damp, but my body is dry. I think we can join the others."

"Yes."

The women found the others on the deck. Shay went to her brother and said, "Maria and I had to drip dry after a shower because there are no towels. I'm comfortable being naked and am happy to be nude with the rest of you. Do you think you could bring back the towels and sheets? I promise I won't hide behind them."

"Yes. I'll go get them now."

^^^

After lunch, they went to the lake and swam and played. Having towels to dry themselves and beach blankets to lay on made them all more comfortable.

Shay was lying on a blanket that was in the shade of a mighty oak. Mike came to her and said, "I liked making out with you yesterday. What to kiss some more?"

While he was speaking, Dane approached her. After Mike asked his question, Dane said, "I was going to ask you the same thing. The blowjob you gave me was great. I thought we should get to know each other."

"Ah. Ah," Shay stammered. "I don't know what to say."

"If it were me," Julie hollered. "I'd make out with both of them."

"I can do that?"

"You can do anything you want," Greta said.

"But one of you will be without a partner," Shay said.

"We've shared before," Maria said. "Randy, lay with me and Greta. Daniel, you and Julie can play. There. Problem solved." Randy, Greta, and Daniel went to their assigned partners.

Shay looked at the two men standing beside her blanket and said, "This is all new to me. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Are you okay with this?"

The men nodded and lay down beside her one on each side. She was on her back. They were on their sides. She looked at Dane. He leaned over and kissed her. She looked at Mike and he kissed her.

Her face turned red, she smiled, and said, "I could learn to like this. Are you okay with it?"

They answered yes. She took turns kissing the men. At first, the guys patiently waited for their turn. They began using their free time to caress her arm, neck, or shoulder or running their fingers through her auburn hair.

The touches gave her goosebumps.

It wasn't long before they filled their free time by caressing the breast near them.

"Oh. Mmm," she cooed. "You like my touch?" Mike asked. When she finished her kiss with Dane, she said, "I like kissing you both and being touched by both of you."

"Then you'll love this," Dane put his lips on her breast. Mike sucked the nipple of the other one.

"Ohhhh!" she cried and reached out and pulled their heads to her chest. The young men didn't disappoint. The lavished attention on her boobs. She cooed, sighed, and her pussy got wet.

"Like it?" Dane asked.

"I love it!" Shay replied.

"You want more?" Mike asked.

"Yes!"

The guys reached for her pussy. They sucked a tit and fingered the virgin. Mike rubbed her clit and Dane put his finger inside her.

"OH! God!" she moaned loudly.

The others heard her cry, stopped what they were doing, and looked at Shay. She continued to cry out. Her hips moved by their own accord. Her cries and movements became more frenzied and then... There was an explosion of pleasure inside her.

"Oh. Oh. OH!"

Her body froze. The men stopped what they were doing, grinned, and let her enjoy the wonderful sensation of her orgasm.

"Wow! That was hot!" Maria said. She pushed Randy on his back, impaled herself on his stiff dick, and they rutted like animals.

"I've got to have some dick," Julie said. She crawled over and stuck her head in Greta's pussy, gave her a big lick causing the petite thing to moan loudly. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Stop gawking at your sister and stick your prick in me."

Daniel crawled to Julie and fucked her urgently doggie-style while the big woman dined at the 'Y' between Greta's legs.

It didn't take long for the five of them to get the relief they needed.

Dane and Mike had penises as hard as stone. They hungrily looked at Shay who lay in a daze before them.

Greta stood, grabbed Julie's hand, and said, "Come with me. We need to knock the horns off Dane and Mike before they make a move on Shay."

The women hurried to the guys and mounted them. The guys groaned, rolled the women onto their backs, and pounded them.

Shay woke from her trance to see and hear the four of them grunt, scream, and climax.

^^^

After dinner, Shay said to Greta, "That was something down by the lake."

The blonde laughed and said, "Yes. It was fun and you were the fuel that turned the fire into an inferno."

"Really. How?"

"Your climax was so powerful, so pure, the rest of us got so turned on we had sex like wild animals."

"The feeling..." Shay paused. "I don't know how to describe it."

"Unbelievable bliss. Fireworks. Like your insides simultaneously melted and exploded. Or did D. H. Lawrence get it right in "Lady Chatterley's Lover" when he penned, 'She felt pure deepening whirlpools of sensations swirling through her tissue and consciousness, till she was one perfect concentric fluid of feeling'?

"Yes. Like that!

The women laughed.

"How do I thank Dane and Mike for what they did for me?"

Greta squinted, stared at the younger women, and said, "Really? Nothing comes to mind?" Shay got flustered and her mouth opened and closed, but no words came out.

"You fuck them!" Greta said.

"But which one?"

"Both!"

"Together?"

"In this case, I say yes," Greta said. "You made out with one and sucked the dick of the other and together they fingered you to your first orgasm. I don't know how you'd choose one over the other. You do find them both attractive, don't you?"

"Yes, but bedding two guys at once seems so ..." She didn' finish her sentence for fear of insulting the other woman.

"Were you going to say slutty?" Great asked and laughed. "What's wrong with being a lover of pleasure? Call me a hedonist, a wanton woman, or a slut. I'm not ashamed to say I like sex and sometimes I'm with a man and other times I'm with a woman or a group. Why should the act be judged differently?"

"I see your point and it would solve my dilemma. Do you think they'd do it?"

"In a heartbeat. Leave it to me," Greta said. "I'll arrange everything. Take a bath and come to your bedroom in twenty minutes."

"Okay," Shay answered giggling.

Shay went to the bathroom and Greta went to the group. They were all out on the deck. "Shay is ready to do the deed."

"Who's the lucky fellow?" Daniel asked.

"She liked being with Dane and Mike today and can't choose so she's going to have sex with both of you. Together. I know you'll be gentle. Now, wash up, brush your teeth, and be in her bedroom in twenty minutes. The rest of you are going to help me make this the most romantic night of Shay's life. I need candles, flowers, ribbons. You know the drill."

The group scattered. The lovers cleaned up and the others decorated the bedroom. Shay stepped into her room gasped, smiled, and said, "This is so beautiful."

The men had seen her go in. They followed her. Mike, the sweet-talking one, said, "You're beautiful."

The game was afoot. The men kissed and embraced Shay. They led her to the bed and made love to her. Shay melted. The men were patient, conscientious, gentle, and wonderfully cooperative. They focused on Shay's pleasure.

When she was ready, they pulled out condoms. "You don't have to wear them," Shay said. "I'm on the pill for medical reasons."

"Good to know," Mike said, "Going bareback is more fun."

Per the earlier coin flip, Dane entered her first. He pulled out after a few thrusts and Mike penetrated her. The men took turns making love to her one at a time in the missionary position.

Dane brought her to the edge, Mike took over, and she had an orgasm. Her pussy pulsated and squeezed Mike's thick cock. He joined her in the moment of bliss.

After a brief rest, Shay reached for Dane, and said, "I want you to climax with me too." They started slowly, the wonderful feelings began to build in both of them, and they peaked together.

The three of them slept together. Shay in between the two men that in her mind took her virginity.

^^^

The next morning, Shay and her lovers came to breakfast and found the kitchen festooned with signs and banners. Randy popped a balloon when they stepped into the room and Daniel waved a sign that said, "Shay's cherry has been popped!"

Other messages were: "Someone got laid!" "Farmer Mike and Dane plowed the virgin field." "Shay's had her V-card punched!" "Fornicators eat for free!"

"Need Fireworks? See Mike and Dane."

The women were off to the side holding a sign that read, "Welcome to the Club!"

Shay, Mike, and Dane stopped in their tracks, looked around, and read the signs. Everyone waited for Shay's reaction. She burst out laughing and asked her brother, "How long have you been waiting to spring this on me?"

"An hour," Daniel said, "but it was worth it."

Greta said, "We couldn't stop them, but we did make them throw away the crass and vulgar signs."

"Thanks."

Daniel came to his sister, put his hands on her shoulders, and said, "I loved you when you were a child. I love you now that you're a woman." He kissed her on her right cheek, left cheek, and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I love you too," Shay said. She beamed.

^^^

The men went fishing and the women had a day of beauty that mainly consisted of giving Shay basic makeup tips and a make-over.

Julie got out her salon-quality, styling shears and said, "Dear, we have to do something with your hair."

"What's wrong with my hair?" Shay asked.

"You have great hair," Greta said.

"I love the auburn color," Maria said, "and it's thick."

"It's not your hair," Julie said. "The problem is your hairstyle. You look like every girl in my seventh-grade class with your long, straight hair."

"I've always worn my hair this way," Shay said defensively.

"Isn't it time for a change?" Greta said. "Something new. Fresh. More suitable for a college woman."

"Sit in front of the mirror, Shay," Julie said. "Let me show you what I'm thinking." Shay sat, Julie got behind her and brushed the eighteen-year-old's hair.

"You have a square face," Julie said, "with a wide forehead and a strong jaw. Your long hair does nothing to soften your hard angles or highlight your good features, like your big eyes and full lips."

She gathered up Shay's hair and manipulated it, giving her an idea of what the change would look like as she talked. "I can downplay the hard edges of the face with wispy layers, sweeping side fringe, and giving you volume at the crown of the head. Kids have hair that reaches the middle of their backs. Let's give you an adult look. Shoulder-length hair with soft waves."

"That would look nice on you," Maria said. "And it would be easier to manage," Greta said. "You'd have less hair to wash and brush."

"I'm ready for a change," Shay said. "Cut my hair."

^^^

The boys cleaned the fish they caught on the dock and they fried some up. The rest went into the frig for dinner. When the women came to lunch, Daniel teased his sister by asking, "Who's the new girl?" The other young men complimented Shay on her new hairdo.

After lunch, everyone went down to the lake, Shay walked with them and joined in the conversation. The guys played two-on-two football on the shore and in the water. The women helped each other with sunscreen and laid in the sun.

When the women entered the water to cool off, Randy tossed Maria the football and said, "The game is keep-away. The boys versus the girls."

Maria smiled, squealed, and ran into deeper water as all the young men chased her. "Come on," Julie said to Shay. "We need to be near her so she can pass the ball to us."

The women went after Maria. "How do you play this game?" Shay asked

"It's a very simple game," Greta said. "If you have the ball, hold on tight and don't let the boys take it from you. You can throw or give it to one of us to keep the guys from getting it."

Julie laughed and said, "It is a very simple game because there are no rules. When you have the ball, do what you can to keep it, When they have the ball, do anything to get it. This includes tickling and grabbing their dicks. When you have the ball, they will accidentally touch your boobs and ass."

"Basically, "Greta said, "this game is an excuse to touch each other. We played it a lot when we were younger and not so sexually active."

Their opponents had caught Maria. She had her arms wrapped around the ball and was attacked on all sides. She was tickled, grabbed, pinched, and groped. She laughed and shrieked.

The other women tried to help. Julie grabbed Dane's arm and pulled him away. Greta jumped on Randy's back. Shay followed her example. She hopped on her brother, wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his chest.

Daniel ignored Shay because she was doing nothing that inhibited his fight for the ball. Shay changed tactics, moved higher on his body, and put her arms around his head, covering his eyes.

"Oh, you think that will stop me," Daniel said playfully. He submerged, surprising his sister by taking her underwater. She let go of him to swim to the surface. Daniel spun around, grabbed her waist, momentarily prevented her from surfacing, and then stood bringing their heads above the water.

They inhaled deeply. Daniel's head was in his sister's bosom. He rubbed his face against her tits as he said, "These are very nice." He kissed her nipples, lifted her in the air, and tossed her backward into the water.

When Shay surfaced, she wiped the water off her face and discovered that Randy had the ball. She joined the other women and attempted to get it from him. The other men pried the women off Randy and tossed those they could lift, Greta, Maria, and Shay, into the air and laughed as they splash upon landing. Julie was too big and strong to be manhandled.

Randy let Julie steal the ball from him and she became the center of attention. The ball was passed around so everyone got a turn being the holder which was just an excuse to be groped. All the women rubbed their bodies on all the men and grabbed their cocks. All the men got their fill of squeezing boobs and grabbing asses.

The game ended, everyone went to shore, and got a beer. Daniel said to his sister, "Are you okay? That was a grabfest. I'm sorry about kissing your breasts. I got caught up in the moment."

"It's okay. Treat me as one of the gang. That's how I plan to treat you." He nodded and looked relieved and then, concerned. "Ah. Does that mean during the game you grabbed my dick."

"Maybe," she answered and winked at him. "In the excitement of the game with everyone crowded together, it's hard to know who's cock you're squeezing. Do you always know who's bottom you're pinching?"

"No. It's chaotic."

The ladies went to their beach towels. Dane and Mike showed up at Shay's. She invited them to stay. They made out, made love, and finished dirty. The men split-roasted her. Mike took her from behind and pounded his thick cock into her teenage pussy while Dane fucked her face. Shay ended up thoroughly satisfied and with another cum facial.

The others also had sex. Greta and Maria shared Daniel. Julie and Randy went at it no holds barred, fucking noisily, and howled when they came.

^^^

They had grilled fish for dinner, more drinks, and danced to music on the deck. There was a lot of bumping and grinding. All the men had erections. Randy impressed Shay and the other women with his dance moves and his cock.

He took the grinding to a new level when he slipped his cock between Julie's legs. He didn't attempt to penetrate her; he teased her by rubbing the top of his immense shaft against her vagina. The other men saw what he was doing and followed suit. At every song change, the guys would rotate and dance, and stroke their cock against another woman.

When Daniel came up behind his sister, he hesitated. Shay's ass was stuck out and her legs were spread in anticipation of the next dance partner, the next dick. When she didn't feel a cock, she looked over her shoulder, saw her brother, blushed, and said, "Sorry. I didn't know it was you."