Siblingly Binding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brooke," I sighed, "why don't you take a seat?"

Her head shook from side to side as her body began trembling. "You mother fucker..."

"Honey, don't say—"

"Fuck you!"

"You haven't even let me talk!"

"What is there to say?! Your face says it all!"

"Even so, I would really like to exp—"

"I leave for three fuckin' days, and you... I can't believe you."

"Brooke, baby, just let me speak. Please?"

"Speak! You fucking mute!"

"Fuck... baby, we can't keep this up. It's wrong, and we have to stop before it'll be too late."

That gave her a belly laugh for whatever reason. There was nothing pleasant, however, about that laugh. It sounded sinister and Ill-boding. She gave me the creeps. I couldn't wait for her to stop.

"Brooke, you have to—"

"Before it's"—she laughed some more—"too late..."

"Honey, why are you laughing like that?"

"You fucking degenerate! IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE!"

I was so afraid of her I was afraid to wet my jeans. "Jesus Christ... calm down a little."

"Calm down?! You're fucking me over, and you're telling me to calm down?!"

"I'm so sorry! I don't want to screw up your life! I won't! Even if you don't see it that way."

"Josh, you'd better think this through because there's no way back from what you're doing to me now." A gush of tears streamed down her cheeks. "You're hurting me, sweetie... you're hurting me bad..."

Seeing her crying had to be a top three candidate for "The most painful spectacle that one could ever witness" contest.

"I don't wanna hurt you, baby. I want to protect you. I want you to have a good life, a normal life. I want you to be able to experience all of the things that you'd have been missing out on if we had kept this up. You'd have come to hate me for this. Brooke, baby, you have to see that. You have to."

"I can't believe you're doing this to me... when I love you so much."

"God, baby, it's because I love you I'm—"

"As your sister..."

"No, I meant as—you see how fucked up this is?! Even saying those three words is so god damn complicated! This is no good for you! You will see that, baby. I promise you."

"Then you do... love me like I love you?"

"Of course! I am crazy about you, Brooke! I have never loved anyone more than I love you. This is breaking my heart no less than yours, I swear to god."

"Then stop hurting us! You... evil son of a bitch!"

"Sweetie, you're so very young, and you're not thinking ahead. What we're doing here is illegal, immoral, and—"

"Does it feel immoral? Huh?! I don't feel this is immoral... I feel that this is the most amazing thing... and now you wanna hurt me? When all I did was to love you, Josh?"

Tears trickled down my cheeks, and all I could utter was a faint whisper, "I love you so much, you have no idea. You are the love of my life, and I will most likely pay the price for this in this life or the next... but I am not taking you down with me. I will die before I drag you down with me. I love you more than I love me and more than you love yourself."

She tearfully nodded. "What did you think... would happen with us after you've destroyed my life now..."

"Brooke, don't say—"

"This is exactly what you're doing! Do you think we c-can go back?! I will never look at you again as my brother after what we did... after what I'm feeling... never."

"Neither will I, but it doesn't... make it okay, sweetie. It doesn't, and it will never be okay."

She kept sobbing while I wiped off my tears and waited for her to calm down.

"You must think I'm a fuckin' pushover... for you to do that to me... well, you have another think coming, Bro. I will—"

"I don't think you're a pushover, beautiful, and I promise you that the pain you're feeling will go away. Just let time do its thing."

She shook her head. "I really thought that this was it, that we would be forever. I was willing to give you my... virginity, to give you my heart... to give you my life... you have just made a very bad call, Josh, and I will make you pay for it. I swear to you... you will pay."

***

A few days had slowly and painfully gone by. Brooke left to stay at a friend's and took some time off work, so our mother hadn't seen her, either, and I wasn't doing any better. I was constantly thinking about her, and the hurt I had caused her was tearing at my heart. The only thing that consoled me was the belief that I had saved her from a life of ache and dejection. She was only 19; she would love again; she would heal. All she needed was time. She wasn't wrong about us though. I had no doubt we would never be the same.

I couldn't believe the things she'd said: that she wanted to give me her life and heart... her virginity. I couldn't believe that she was still a virgin, and I was even more shocked that she did want me to pop her cherry, to make love to her for her first time and every time.

***

Wednesday, and I woke up with my usual morning depression to the sound of my phone vibrating. There was a text, "I want to see you tonight. I wanna talk."

It was Shannon. I had no idea what she wanted to talk about, but I needed her now. Even if my erection problem would not go away, I was in desperate need to yank Brooke out of my head, if only for a few hours.

I texted her back to meet me at the bar we'd sat at the other night. After that, I spent most of my day in front of my computer searching for good-probability trades, yet I came up with nothing. My baby sister was all that my heart allowed my mind to dwell on.

At 7 p.m. I received a text, "Poker night as usual. Don't even think of not showing unless you want to lose me forever."

She was out of her mind, but I missed her so much, and I was genuinely terrified that she wouldn't speak to me again that I had no choice. I texted Shannon that something had come up and suggested to reschedule, and she agreed to postpone to tomorrow.

At 8 p.m. I knocked on Brooke's door.

"Come in," a cold, harsh voice instructed.

I stepped inside, and my heart hurt so bad I wanted to die. She was so pretty in her pajamas: crop top and boxer shorts. Her hair was loose and silky, and she seemed to have visited a hair salon because she had bangs now. She also seemed to have undergone a pedicure and manicure overhaul; her feet looked fantastic. She was wearing a good amount of makeup, and she was more beautiful than ever.

She was seated on her bed like always with the chips and cards next to her. Her coke and, surprisingly, my beer were on her bedside table.

"Sit."

I sat next to her, she shuffled, and we were on our way.

It was very confusing. She seemed much better than I had anticipated; much better than me, that's for sure. We didn't talk at all except for game related matters, which didn't interest me at all since I had no desire for her to get me erect again, yet I would have done anything for her to feel better.

"Brooke, you look good."

She gave me a frozen look and went to place her bet. I called and won that hand.

I shuffled and dealt the cards. "I missed you so much."

She ignored me again and kept ignoring me the whole night. By the end of the two hours, we split the wins with me winning the first, though I was going to forfeit it. I couldn't care less about my win.

"Brooke, I'm... I'm forfeiting my win, and... do you even want to spend time with me?"

"Our agreement is siblingly binding, Josh. It may not be important to you, but it is to me, so yes, I will email you our plans later. As for your win, you are not allowed to forfeit it, so lie down, and let's get it over with."

She was speaking like a robot, lacking any sentiment and with a monotonic rhythm to her voice.

"Brooke, I don't want my reward. You told me once that I could—"

"Upon closer examination of our agreement, you have no option to forgo your reward, so lie down."

"This is really fucked up. Are you going to force me to claim it? I won't have anything to do with it."

I got up and walked to the door.

"If you so much as put a foot outside that door, you can say goodbye to me forever 'cause this will be the last time in our lives that I will ever speak to you. I promise you, Josh."

I spun around. "Why are you doing this? You're making it so much worse."

"Lie. The. Fuck. Down!"

She was acting insane. I could tell there was no reasoning with her, but she had me by the balls. I could never take the chance that she meant it, and she knew it. I lay on her bed, terrified. She scooted closer, and I was all too aware of what was next to come.

"No need, just sit there."

"Not a problem. Per our agreement, I only need to be present in the room until you get rock-hard, and you're not leaving until you do."

"Brooke, I'm so sorry. Don't act like this. You're—"

"Stop whining, Josh, and man up, and for once, I'm not talking about your soft prick."

"So what now?" I sighed. "I don't want you to get me... what, we're going to be here all night?"

"It's your call. I'm willing to make it quick if you'd like, or you can lie down here all fucking night for all I care."

I shook my head. "You are out of your mind, Brooke."

"Thanks to you. I might even start seeing a shrink soon, like you promised I would."

"I'm so sorry! I don't want—"

"ENOUGH! This is not a social visit; we're not conversing. Now what do you wanna do? Lie down and stare at me? Or let me put you out of your misery in a few minutes? Or you can walk out the door; that's an option, too. But if you do -- you're dead to me."

"Jesus Christ!"

"Your call."

My sister had lost her mind because of me and left me no way out. I couldn't walk out the door. She wasn't bluffing; she would have really erased me from her life.

"Alright," I conceded with a sigh. "Then do what... you want, and let's pray it works 'cause I'm really not in—"

"Shut the fuck up. No one has asked for your expert opinion on the matter. I'll decide if you're in the mood or not."

I gaped at her. "Brooke, you're really frightening me. I want to help you. Let's figure—"

"Shut your mouth and lie still."

She scooted over, hung high her tight butt in the air, scattered her hair in my face, and hovered over me. She placed her pouty lips in my ear while I was scared shitless of her and wanted to die for what I had done to her.

"How are you feeling, Joshua?" she whispered.

"Very bad," I whispered back, hurting. "Brooke, I will do any—"

"You will answer only to what I ask and nothing more. GOT THAT?!"

My ear rang like the Notre dame cathedral's bell on high noon.

"Yes," I answered, aghast.

"How have you been these last three days?"

"Never been worse."

"Have you thought about me?"

"Yes."

"Every day?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"How many times a day?"

"All day."

"Nights too?"

"Yes."

"Have you dreamed about me?"

"Yes. Brooke, it's not working any—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You don't speak! You answer only to what you're asked and remain quiet!"

"Oh my god," I murmured, horrified. "Dear god, help me..."

She breathed a bit and returned to my ear. "Did you cheat on me when I was out of town?"

"No," I answered swiftly, body and voice quivering

"Are you still in love with me?"

"Yes."

"How bad?"

"So bad..."

She paused, but I wasn't going to say anything now. She was mentally and emotionally so volatile that I feared she would combust completely like unstable plutonium.

"Have you thought about my cunt?" she whispered and skimmed her pouty lips over my ear, sending a tingle of warmth to course through my body.

I had my reservations regarding her choice of words, but again, I was a prisoner to her madness.

"Yes."

"Have you thought about that night you licked me to triple orgasm?" she whispered and insinuatingly hummed in my ear.

"Yes," I whispered, getting some blood running down my crotch, and against my will.

"Have you thought about my cum?" she moaned.

"Yes."

Her succulent lips closed in on my neck and began sucking. "Have you thought about my bush and tits?"

"Yes," I gasped, feeling a familiar discomfort in my briefs.

Her lips detached from my neck and traveled to my ear. She slipped her tongue in my ear canal and panted as she whirled it inside. "Do you fantasize putting your dick in my... wet mouth again?"

"Brooke—"

"Answer! And don't you dare to lie 'cause I'll fuckin' know."

"Jesus... yes."

"Do you wanna drill that monster of a cock down my throat again?" she whispered.

I started weeping. "Yes..."

"Do you wanna shove your cock deep into my tight, virgin pussy?"

"Yes," I wept. "I'm so sorry, Brooke."

She paused and let me sob in peace for a moment.

"Do you wanna pop my cherry and get your dick all bloody with my cum?"

"Broo—"

"Answer."

"Yes..."

"Do you wanna fuck all my holes?"

"Please, stop... plea—"

"ANSWER! You fucking cunt!!"

"Yes, god..."

"You wanna come inside me?"

"Yes..."

"Do you wanna fill up my virgin pussy with your jizz?"

"Yes..."

"Do you wanna stretch my cunt and watch me cry as you tear through me with that giant beast?"

"Brooke, I'm beg—"

"FUCKING. ANSWER."

I flinched and sniffled few times. "Yes..."

"Do you wanna see your cum leaking from my virgin cunt along with my blood?"

"God," I wept. "Yes..."

She scooted back and crossed her arms. "You're free to take your leave as per our agreement."

I was sobbing like a five-year-old, and I was hard. Rock-hard.

What was worse, upon reaching my room, I beat off to Brooke's sensational body and dirty mouthing. I didn't want to. I tried fantasizing about Shannon's massive cans, but it didn't work. My cock would only spurt to my baby sister's superb physique and vile tongue.

I could have stopped -- but I didn't. I couldn't squander a rare opportunity to reboot myself and to grant my body some much needed relief. I finished masturbating with a long and painful sob when I thought of Brooke and how her erratic behavior had become a genuine cause for concern.

***

On Thursday 9 p.m., I knocked on Shannon's door. She was renting an apartment with a roommate and had asked earlier today for us to meet at her place rather than at the bar, which I found to be odd, yet I was so depressed that I couldn't even be bothered to take the time to adequately ponder it.

"Hi." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Come in."

I entered her apartment, taking note of how hot she looked, and we stepped into her room.

"Wine?" She held two glasses and started pouring.

"Don't mind if I do," I replied cheerlessly.

She sat on the bed next to me and handed me a glass. "So, how've you been?"

"Um... I've seen better days." I twirled the glass in my hand before I drained it in a single gulp. "What's with you? What... have you been up to?"

"Doing some thinking."

"About anything in particular?"

"As a matter of fact, yeah -- us."

"Oh? There's us?"

I was genuinely surprised after our last encounter.

"Josh, let's have an honest conversion for once. Can we do that?"

"By all means."

"I want to know if you're serious about me. Is this another scam of yours to get me into bed? Your problem south of the border?"

"It's real," I sighed. "As for being serious... I don't know, Shannon. I really think you can do better."

And I'm in love with my sister, so that's a problem, as well.

She smiled. "What's with you, Josh? You look uncharacteristically morose."

"Just soul-searching."

"I see." She sipped her wine. "So you're not serious about me."

"I didn't say that. I just... with my problem and everything, it's hard to think straight."

"Josh, be level with me: Did you ask me out just so you could fuck me? Three months ago, I mean."

"Yes," I sighed, my cheeks reddening with guilt.

"Straight forward... impressive." The tone of her voice made no effort to disguise her hurt. "You don't beat around the bush anymore, do you?"

"Listen, Shannon, I'm a really bad person, and you were right about me: I'm looking for an angle in everything." I got up. "You just dodged a bullet. I hope you'll find solace in that."

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Uh... I just assumed..."

"Stop assuming and sit back down."

I reclaimed my seat.

She focused on her glass of red wine and pondered to herself for a moment. "I'm aware of the reputation that I—"

"Don't do that; you don't owe me shit. What you do with your life is—"

"Josh, let me finish."

She told me about her boyfriend when she was 15, who'd tried getting her to fuck both him and his friends, and when she'd said no, he started a rumor that she had an orgy with them.

"My god... it's horrible."

"Yeah. Did it make me more cautious? Sure. I like to get to know a guy before I spread my legs. I'm not saying I'm The Virgin Mary, but I'm not Maria Magdalena, either, so you shouldn't believe everything you hear."

"Why are you even telling me this?"

"Because... I like you, and I want you to know the truth about me."

"You like me?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "Why does it shock you so much?"

"I just don't... why?"

"Why I like you?" She laughed. "You weren't kidding, your self-esteem is really gone. It's weird seeing you like that: not cocky and with no confidence... vulnerable."

"Yeah," I sighed, "I bet it's a real turn-on."

"You'd be surprised; you feel more real. That's not to say I don't like it when you're cocky." She giggled. "More wine?"

"Please."

"Saturday night"—she poured us a second round—"I felt a bond with you. I really felt that us -- could happen. I didn't feel like that even once in our previous dates. As to why I like you... there's a lot to like: you're good-looking, smart, witty... just don't let it get to your head or anything." She giggled.

I smiled bashfully. "Thank you, Shannon. That's very nice of you to say."

"Do you like me?"

"I do, but as I told you, my prob—"

"We'll get to that in a sec. Do you wanna give this a shot? A real shot, Josh, not just a half-assed attempt. 'Cause if you're game... I'm game."

"But my pro—"

"Are you game, Josh?"

I smiled. "I'm game."

"Good." She caressed my cheek with a giggle. "Can I have my kiss now?"

I pressed my lips to hers, and we kissed passionately for half-hour or so.

"Now as for your problem: take off your jeans."

"Pardon?"

She slanted a brow. "Did I stutter?"

"Okay..." I removed my jeans.

"Briefs, too."

"Shannon, this is really humiliating. I'm not comfortable with—"

"Josh, I need to trust you, and I won't trust you if I don't see for myself that you're being truthful. Now let's get it over with, so we can start building something here."

"Fuck... okay."

I pulled down my boxer briefs and sat on her bed with my cock and balls vacationing somewhere far away because my prick wasn't even thinking of making a move on her. That deeply disturbed me since I knew that if my beloved sister was the one who was looking at it, it would have been saluting like a U.S army private by now.

"This is so fucking mortifying," I sighed, shaking my head, while Shannon carefully gauged my genitalia.

"That's... quite the pistol you're carrying there, Josh."

"You think that's impressive? You should see it in action. That pistol transforms into a pump-action shotgun."

Shannon desirously nodded, giving her lips a couple of licks while her eyes remained glued to my flaccid manhood. "Yeah, I have... no doubt."

"So what now? Do you believe me? Can I put my briefs back on?"

She finally looked away from my crotch. "I believed you before. I could see through your briefs you weren't hard."

"Then why did you—"

She started laughing. "I just wanted to make sure you were really worth the effort."

I put my boxer briefs back on, chuckling. "And what's the verdict?"

She crossed her arms as she took her top off, uncovering her humongous white bra that had to work overtime to keep those gigantic black tits of hers in place.