Siblingly Binding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a sultry smirk. "What do you think is the verdict?"

I stared in complete awe at her bosom. "Jesus, Shannon... you're uh..."

"So happy you think that," she giggled. "Now let's start working up your problem."

We were making out in her bed for at least two hours while my dick was fast asleep, although I was hornier than ever, feeling up Shannon's monster breasts over her bra and having sex with her mouth.

She broke our fiery kiss, sucking across my throat. "Any sign of life?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. It's not you."

"Oh, I know it's not me; no need for reassurance. I guess we'll just need to add a bit more fuel to the fire, won't we?"

She unhooked her bra and set free her behemoth of mounds which were incredible... and a bit scary. Just by sheer size I should have gotten a painful boner. The fact they were really smooth and welcoming just made them so much more amazing. Her chocolate brown areolas were by far the largest I had ever seen, and her black nipples were equally big. She could have probably fed a couple of calves and to easily still have leftovers for me.

I stared at them in astonishment. "God, Shannon, your tits are fucking huge."

"I know," she giggled. "Go on, Josh, suck on those nipples. Show them what you're made of."

With Shannon straddling my crotch while I was sitting upright, I began my assault on her nipples. I took her hard bud into my mouth and sucked on it for a minute to get it twice as hard before moving on to her second one, making it just as erect, all the while I was squeezing and squishing those fat boobs, which I couldn't have taken all that much of in my hand. I needed to team up on one breast before moving on to the next.

I swirled my tongue at her engorged black nipples and used my lips to tug at them. As I kept nibbling her taut flesh, I noticed that Shannon was breathing more heavily. She was soon arching her back, smothering me with her morbidly obese twins. She was less sensitive than Brooke and could take a much more brutal abuse.

I power-lifted her breasts to lick the crease just underneath, which, surprisingly, yielded more gasps from Shannon than I had thought it would. Guys were probably too obsessed with her nipples to take the time to feast on other parts of her enormous bust, and that left her more sensitive there, more vulnerable to my prying tongue. I would have needed at least another two hours, though, to fully explore those vast ebony mounds.

Her excitement soon forced her to take a more proactive approach. She pulled the back of my head to have my face buried in the dark valley of her bosom as she commanded me to lick whatever I could get my tongue at. She was clearly getting randier by the second, especially when I sent my tongue to scout for more remote locations on her watermelon of breasts, taking the countryside road, away from those two black towers that were now as hard as a nipple would ever be.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" she breathed, pressing my head harder to her plentiful titty flesh.

"I know my way around."

I licked the outer curves of her pitchy mounds before I sucked hard there to give her a nice hickey. I had to suck harder and longer than I needed to on my sister's pair.

"God, I'm so horny," she moaned as she bit her lip with force, "though I still can't feel you."

"Trust me, I'm dying for you to feel me."

She groaned loudly, her fingers reaching to her skirt between her legs. "Let's crank up the heat a notch. What do you say?"

"I'm all for it."

"Are you hungry?"

"Famished."

"Do you wanna eat me?"

"There's nothing I want more." I resumed sucking on her massive breast.

"Are you as skillful there as you are—god—here?"

"My dear, Shannon"—I gave her straining bud one last suckle—"much more."

"My god," she moaned, dealing her covered pussy a few crude rubs. "Okay. It's time for you put your money where your mouth is."

I rested her on the bed and tucked up her skirt, getting a fine look of her white thong. While still feeling up her colossal mounds, I knelt between her black legs and pressed my lips to the moist fabric.

I instantly thought of Brooke, that she would have probably been thrice as wet from my touch by now. My sister also had a punchier scent, which I very much liked; still, Shannon was an exceptional piece of ass, and as I drew her thong aside, I could see that I was right about that pink-tinted slit. It was closely guarded by convoluted folds of black and brown labia.

She had a mouthwatering, completely bald pussy, and I was all over it from the second I bared it. I put a pillow under her ass to more suitably ready her vulva for the abuse I had planned for it, and I removed her thong to fully expose her exquisite dark flower.

"Show me what you've got," she murmured, hungrily licking her lips while running her fingers in my hair.

I kissed her knees and worked my way up to her inner thighs, lingering on the joint where her thighs met her crotch, kissing softly, licking, sucking... that had already gotten her cunt more saturated as her black pussy-lips more conspicuously glistened under the faint glimmer of the moonlight.

I ran my finger along her pinkish slit a few times, feeling her wetness, assessing how much work her cunt required for a full on flood. I sucked on my finger, which extorted a pleasant tremble from Shannon's lips, so much so that I repeated it a few times as she really seemed to be turned on by it. I started rubbing around her clit slowly and methodically, paying careful attention to what patterns she enjoyed more. She liked it when I vibrated my thumb just above her button, making it wiggle to the pace of my choice.

Shannon's nub was an average-sized clitoris, proportional to her vulva, unlike Brooke's. My sister's clit was larger by a good margin and stood out like a crown jewel when she got herself aroused enough.

Shannon's labia decided to join the party at last as they were swelling, inviting my finger to estimate her tightness. I didn't finger her though. It wasn't time yet.

"Are you having fun yet, friend?" I chuckled.

"God, Josh, I'm so glad we like each other," she breathed, pushing aside her left tit so we could make eye contact. "Though I'm assuming you have more."

"What, this? We haven't even started dinner yet. I'm going to eat you out so fucking much that you'll be sore all day tomorrow."

Her fingers fiddled with my hair. "Bring it."

I laid my tongue on the hood and wiggled sideways, making her button beg for my attention. I licked, picking on the dark flesh that ambushed it, which was making an already impatient Shannon even more restless.

"Josh, honey, you do know where the clit is, don't you?"

"You just keep panting there and play with your giant tits."

She giggled. "Now that's the Josh I know: cocky and confident."

I moved my tongue just underneath her nub and licked her upper labia, making sure to get a good taste of her while still evading her clitoris. That's basically a form of denying: clit denying.

"Honey, I'm all fired up, trust me," she panted in exasperation. "Go for my love button."

"If you say so."

Of course, I ignored both her and her love button and kept taunting it from all directions while Shannon was massaging her humongous tits and nipples. When I felt she was good and ready for my clit treatment, I started playing with it, working various patterns, while helping Shannon with tugging at her huge black stubs, which extorted a guttural groan of pleasure from her.

I wasn't going to deny her; I only do that on special occasions. I took her clit into my mouth and worked it hard, rotating between sucking and licking. I pinned it down and gyrated my tongue while Shannon was showing flashes of quivering from the slow dance I was having with her clit. I slowly escalated the tempo of our tango, and she was no doubt enjoying the quicker pace as her moans were getting more frequent as audible.

"You keep going like that, Josh," she panted, curling her right nipple, "and I'll be coming for you real soon..."

I kept assaulting Shannon's love button, flicking my tongue at it, driving her to shudder in reply. I licked up her slit hungrily and got a nice a dish of liquids exuding from her hole and into my mouth. My tongue kept lapping at her entrance while my thumb gave her nub a couple of dangles. After licking her wet cleft for a while and having my mouth immersed in her essence, I resumed working her clit. My tongue wouldn't leave it be as I wiggled at it, making it oscillate in its soggy cover. I then took both that tiny button and its home into my mouth and partied hard.

"Fuck! My clit..."

There was only so much she could take. She adhered my head to her pussy and began bucking. She arched her back to the point where her face was utterly concealed behind her immense boob wall.

"Josh, let go of my clit and suck on my hole." She moaned, thighs jerking. "I wanna come on your sweet lips.

I deserted her clit and pressed my lips to her vaginal maw in an open mouth kiss while she pressed herself into my mouth.

"My god, that's beautiful," she panted, vibrating her bell clapper. "Let me feel those tasty lips of yours... " A vulgar groan burst from her throat. "Eat me, eat me, eat me... let me fuck that pretty white mouth."

I fastened my lips onto her black cunt hole and pressed tightly to her inner pink. Shannon fretted her bottom lip as she shivered, furiously exhaling from her nose. Her shapely black thighs then lurched around me, and a fierce moan of sex permeated the air when she released her bruised lip.

"Josh! Yes... I'm..."

She came good and hard on my lips from our two-hour foreplay and from denying her clit. A few good presses of my face to her cunt, and she finally released.

"Just what the doctor ordered," she sighed, sated, tapping twice on her clit and slowly coming down. "Good boy, Josh."

"Thank you, milady."

"How's your cock there... is it ready to join the fiesta?"

"Not yet. It might not show up at all." I nursed her clit, gently kissing it, allowing it to relax from that strenuous grind.

"Are you going to keep eating me out till it agrees?"

"You're damn right."

"Good boy."

I briefly shifted my focus to her opening, licking and sucking there, sliding a finger and tongue along her ever-swelling pussy lips, which now started to display excellent saturation levels. After getting my palate nicely coated in her cum, I returned to suck her clit. She purred a minute later as she was back heating up. I pressed the flat of my tongue to her nub and gyrated while gripping her hips. The black hottie was massaging her breasts and twirling her black nipples, relishing the attentive oral care her button was receiving.

She licked and fretted her lips when I rushed my meal. A violent shudder streamed through her as I nibbled on her nether lips, and more air inflated those pitch balloons, raising them higher and higher. It wasn't long before Shannon was building another orgasm, so I attacked her swollen, red clit harder, and as she began writhing, I shoved two fingers into her and quickly fucked her cunt.

"Fuck! Josh," she gasped, shutting her eyes and biting on her chapped lip. "Yes, keep going... I'm gonna come..."

I kept alternating between sucking her clit and vibrating my tongue at it while now gliding an extra finger into Shannon's cunt. She could take it. She was drenched by now, and my third finger slid easily into her, helping the other two fuck her silly. She was jerking like mad by now.

"Oh god, you're triple-fingering me," she panted excitedly. "That's my first."

I continued fucking that gorgeous slit while further stretching the walls inside of her. I curled my fingers and clawed on her upper wall, right at her entrance, hitting her clit from the inside all the while my thumb was rubbing her bloated nub from the outside. My slick fingers pierced through her swiftly and with very little resistance, and she was starting to get so wet that I fleetingly considered adding a fourth finger, but that wasn't one of those days.

Her voluptuous frame responded ideally to my penetrating fingers and rubbing thumb, and she was massaging those supple oil barrels she called breasts more intensely and with restless urgency. Her northern lips kept trembling as I finger-fucked her harder and deeper, and her breathing was getting out of control by now. Several tremors of her shapely thighs disclosed that she was ready to erupt.

"Come for me, my African fairy... come for me hard. I wanna feel you soaking me."

"Oh, you bet your ass I'm coming for you..."

She came like a hurricane, worming throughout. My fingers, caught in the flood, continued to mercilessly fuck her cunt while my tongue and lips molested her clit, bullying it, leaving it nowhere to hide. Shannon arched her back and let out a beastly groan that resounded in my ears like a Mozart's masterpiece before her body finally slackened. She plummeted back onto the bed, her eyes glazing over as she stared up the ceiling in labored breathes.

That orgasm was powerful. She needed a break to gain strength for the next one, so I left her clit to rest, opting to lap up the cum off her wet slit instead. While I licked her cum, I allowed both of my hands to grope her bovine, black tits, molding her flesh, curling her erect nipples.

"You weren't kidding, were you, Josh," she panted. "You do know your way around there."

"That's just a little perk of being me; one of the few that are left at least."

"How did you manage to get three fingers in me?" she wondered, still gazing up ceiling. "No one has ever managed to before... it hurt too much."

"I have small hands." I chuckled.

"Yeah?" she giggled back. "Like your small cock?"

"Well, it's all about being patient, honey. You just needed to get extra lubed there, that's all. I just waited for you to be ready."

"I honestly stopped caring that your cock is out of order. I can do without it. All I need is your fingers and mouth."

After Shannon belittled my limp hose, I, staggeringly, felt a jerk in my briefs. What do you know...its highness decided to make its appearance.

"Um, Shannon?"

"Yeah, honey, just give me a few more seconds... I need to catch my breath."

"Do you still want to see my pistol in action?"

She started laughing, still lying flat on the bed, while I was with my face shoved in her wet pussy, licking her damp cunt-lips.

"Don't tell me it's up?"

"Locked and loaded."

She laughed again. "That's very good news, Josh... because I was definitely lying before about not needing it. Bring it to my tits; we'll give it a proper welcome."

I chuckled as I straddled Shannon's bosom, giving her an ideal view of my pride and joy, which, oddly enough, didn't feel so big anymore when placed between Shannon's ridiculously large titan mounds.

"Your huge titties can hurt a guy's confidence."

She giggled. "I see we both like rockin' it extra-large. Trust me, Josh: feel fuckin' confident."

I smiled. "Honey, it has been awhile. Be gentle with me."

We both laughed.

"We'll start you out slow, and we'll see from there. Now put it here smack in the middle, so I can show it some lovin'."

I placed my cock between Shannon's tits, and she engulfed it a second later—very easily I may add. She wasted no time and started fucking my cock with her massive boobs, and I was slowly building an orgasm, but I needed to lubricate her breasts, so it wouldn't hurt either of us. So while she kept herself busy, I reached for her pussy and inserted two fingers in her.

"Oh, god," she gasped forcefully. "Josh, you're making me go again..."

"Now it's my time, so focus on my cock and stop being so self-centered."

I lubed her tits and my dick in her juices, and for that I needed to make a few more trips into her snatch since like she said: neither of us was rocking it particularly small or even medium for that matter. When we were both lubed up good, she was fucking my cock with ease and pain-free, rocking her leviathan globes back and forth along my proud erection. The contrast of skin color was the icing on the cake as I had never been intimate with a black girl before, let alone one with such an immense bosom. Watching her straining, black nipples dancing next to my white manhood was pushing me hard.

"Baby, I'm going to help you, and then I'm coming on your tits."

"Go for it, honey."

She clamped her boobs together, and I started fucking her harder while my tongue was exploring her mouth. I kept screwing her titanic bust for another minute while we were both lubed up in her juices. Her black tits glistened from sweat and her fluids as she cradled my throbbing erection, and I knew that this was it.

I pulled out of her mouth. "Shannon, get ready, I'm coming on your giant tits."

"Stop talking and start coming."

I felt my cum being thrust from my balls before she even finished. I pulled back and rubbed my cock vigorously, moaning as I was spraying Shannon's mounds all over, doing my best to disperse my semen as evenly as possible. I came so hard that I stained her jumbo breasts almost everywhere, which was quite the achievement. I let out another raw groan, wringing my mushroom onto her excited nipple, the last bead of jizz coating it good.

Shannon, apparently, also loved playing with cum and was smearing my baby goo all over her tits. She tasted it a couple of times while shooting me obscene looks. "Next time, you should shoot it right into my mouth." She smirked so lewdly. "What do you say about that, Josh?"

I fed her mouth my cock-head so she could suck off whatever she managed. "No objections here. I'd love to come in your mouth."

"And you will, I promise you. Now come here."

I lay on her, and we kissed for a while until I had to get her off again. We tried waking up my dick for an additional round for more than an hour, but it refused giving an encore, which greatly troubled me since I knew my sister could get it as hard as she wanted, whenever she wanted, and as many times as she desired.

I spent the night at Shannon's and returned home at the break of dawn. I entered the kitchen, and my sister was there enjoying her morning coffee. One look at her, and my dick was already twitching in my pants while my heart skipped a beat.

"Um... good morning, Brooke."

"Fuck you. Check your inbox."

***

Saturday -- debt day. Brooke and I went out at 9 a.m. to that park we had spent a day once. She had our day planned in great length over her email, which, in essence, was for us to stay there for six hours with no talking whatsoever—also, without napping—followed by a double show at the movies—also, in complete stillness.

It was a nightmarish day. We spent twelve horrific hours together without so much as uttering a single word to one another, like two Trappist monks. I tried conversing with her, but she cussed me in reply and commanded me to "shut my cunt of a mouth," I think were her exact words. She forbade me to make calls on my phone, so I couldn't speak to Shannon, nor would I even if I could. I wasn't about to add more tension to an already stressful situation, and had she heard me speaking to Shannon, she might have flipped completely.

I never suffered so much in my life, watching my sister in so much pain over what I had done to her. I hurt her so much that she felt she needed to escalate our conflict further; regardless, I was in great pain myself, for I knew that neither my heart nor my cock would have made that call, ending our romantic relationship.

The next few days, I kept myself busy with my trading, friends, and Shannon. We took it slow, getting to know each other, not rushing into anything, since she felt that a greater emotional connection between us would get my dick to perform better—or at all.