Siblingly Binding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed into her loving hazel eyes, defeated. "Brooke, I love you so fucking much... I'm crazy about you."

She palmed the nape of my neck and pulled me to her for a slow, tender kiss that had my heart electrified.

"I know you do. I love you, too." She let out soft whimper. "Now come inside me. Make love to me. Pop my cherry, Josh... I'm ready."

I knew I should have pulled out, but it was a big ask. Never in my life had I wanted to enter a pussy that bad. I began fearing that what had started off as bluff was going to end with me rupturing my baby sister's hymen, and I would have to deal with being my sister's first and last and everything it entailed. I was still deliberating as my will was crumbling under the pressure of both my love for her and her smothering pussy walls.

"Christ, you're so fucking tight," I sighed, astounded. "You're suffocating my cock."

She gave me a wet, passionate kiss before purring in my ear, "I'm even tighter deeper." She nibbled my neck while raking at my back with her long fingernails. "Josh, push a little more... God, you're going to tear me apart. I'm gonna bleed for days."

"For days?" I echoed, hypnotized.

"Maybe even weeks," she devilishly whispered in my ear before she moved to tongue it.

My sister was an evil being. Her powers of devious persuasion were unmatched by any female on planet Earth. She was a natural manipulator and had a unique talent of infiltrating into one's reflections and the ability of harnessing them against him. She would have broken down the most saint of brothers.

"Brooke, stop this," I begged.

"Josh"—she gave me the most erotic kiss ever—"I'm not doing anything..."

"What the fuck," I muttered, battling both myself and her powers of malice. "Jesus..."

"Sweetheart, don't overthink it," she slyly murmured, stroking my hips. "Just do what you want... what I know you're dying to."

Even though Brooke was trying her hardest to play down the gravity of this occasion, there was no way I could enter her and get away with it, and we both knew it. This wasn't a case of curious siblings experimenting in the bedroom. This was more, much more. There were strong feelings involved from both ends. Obviously, my sister greatly cherished her purity; otherwise, she would have lost her virginity long ago. Taking her virginity was equal to marrying her, maybe even more. There was no way I would ever leave her knowing what this meant to her. She wasn't some skank I was trying to get into her panties. She was my sister and the love of my life.

"Josh, sweetheart... I want you inside me," she whined, her eyes glassy with need.

Not to mention that this whole situation had been having severe impact on both of our emotional and mental states. Brooke had already proven that nothing was beyond her with her erratic and frightening behavior of late, and I wasn't doing any better. If I pushed my cock any deeper, even a thousandth of an inch... it was really game over.

I was still conflicted until I...

"Fuck!" I stayed put. "I can't. There's nothing I want more, but I just can't."

She crossed her feet around my ass and started pulling me into her until I was back bumping against her hymen. "No, don't give up now; you're almost there, sweetie."

"We can't, baby," I painfully sighed. "Not now anyway."

"But I"—she burst into tears—"I thought you loved me!"

I kissed her lips. "More than anything."

"Then take me," she wept. "Now, Josh! Make me yours!"

Her virgin cunt was sucking me in.

"Let's just hope I'll never take you," I replied woefully as I pulled out.

But she didn't let me.

"Fuck you! If you don't take me now, I swear I'll never let you fuck me! I'm going to fuck the shit out of the pool lifeguard; god, he's hot... I bet he has even a bigger cock than yours! I bet he... baby, please... ease your cock in."

"Brooke, let me out."

"No!"

She was pulling me into her with every muscle she had in her legs and pussy and was in fact beginning to draw me back in.

"Brooke, no! Let me out!" I panicked, fighting with everything I had in me.

"I love you so much," she wept, strangling my neck. "Take me, sweetie. Pop my cherry."

My cock was pressing hard against her hymen.

"You've lost your fucking mind! Now let me out!"

I untangled her arms from around my neck and pulled out, fighting her slim thighs and tight little slit all the way through.

While she was sobbing on the bed, I stroked her cunt juices off my tip and tasted her.

"You don't love me. You're a fucking liar... I hate you!"

I held her close after she started punching my chest. "Brooke, baby, it's because I love I didn't do it. I want us to give our plan a shot. If it's meant to be, then... I'll take you a few months from now."

"But I don't wanna go with your plan," she sobbed. "I want you to make love to me now, and to commit to me."

"Just a few more months, and we'll see." I kissed her tearful eyes. "Let's just pray it'll never come to that."

*****