Siblingly Binding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

At 8 p.m. on Wednesday, I knocked on Brooke's door, even though she hadn't texted me to join her. I would not have taken the risk she was expecting me, and I wouldn't show.

"Enter."

She was waiting for me on her bed looking like an angel. She was so gorgeous in her pajamas with her golden brown hair cascading down her left shoulder and breast, her makeup more sensual than ever, and her feet begging for my mouth.

A discomforting scowl was etched onto her face. "Sit."

We finished our two-hour double poker game the same as last week: with me winning the first, and with us remaining in utter silence throughout.

She scooted aside, and I lay against her pillows.

"Um, Brooke," I said apprehensively, "if you don't mind, I would like to try getting... without your help."

She didn't answer but didn't come closer, either.

I felt she looked so marvelous and arousing that I might have been able to achieve an erection on my own, just by staring at her. But she already knew what I was thinking. She opened her closet and got herself dressed like a nun, not even leaving an inch of bare skin for me to ogle. Per our agreement, she could have worn anything she'd liked, so I couldn't say anything.

"I'm not going to let you torture me again, Brooke, even if I need to lie here all night long. I don't care. I don't have work to go to, but you do, so maybe let me go and stop making both of our lives a living hell."

"You're going to lie here longer than you think since per our agreement you need to get rock-hard, and you're not leaving until you do. I'll just text Mom that I'm not coming to work, and you'll be lying here for a whole fucking week for all I care."

"Jesus... Brooke, you're really acting insane; you need help. Let me help you."

"I don't need your help; I have my shrink for that, and her sofa is fucking comfy. I will probably be lying on her sofa for a few good years for what you did to me... maybe until my last day."

Tears trickled down my cheeks at the sound of that. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry for everything."

"Fuck you. Now, do you want me to help you? Or are you going to take a break from your trading for a few days?"

"I can't believe how I've ruined your life like that... It's breaking my heart."

"I'm waiting for an answer."

I nodded in tears. "Okay... do what you want. I'm a fucking prisoner here either way."

She took off her excess clothing and scooted closer. She raised her tight ass in the air, scattered her scented hair in my face, and placed her luscious lips in my ear.

"Brooke, if you could just please not say those things you—"

"Shut your mouth. I'll say whatever the fuck I want for you to get hard."

"Okay," I sighed, aware that this wasn't a dialogue.

"How was your week?" she whispered.

"Terrible."

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"You have no idea."

"From one to ten? With one being the littlest."

"Eleven."

She paused. "Are you still in love with me?"

"I don't want to—"

"Answer!"

"Yes, god... yes."

"Are you suffering?"

"So very much."

She paused again, taking a few deep breaths. "Are you seeing anyone?"

I kept quiet.

"You mother fucker..."

"Christ... don't get angry, please."

She attempted to pace her breathing. "Do you... love her?"

"No! I love you!"

"Did you"—she started weeping—"fuck her..."

"Enough with this, Brooke! You're ruining our lives!"

"Oh my god... you fucked her."

"I didn't! I swear I didn't."

"But you will..."

She crumbled on the bed, lying on her back and covering her watering eyes.

I got on top of her in tears. "Baby, don't cry... I love you so much. I can't stand to see you cry."

She kept sobbing. "You're killing me, Josh..."

"I'm so sorry! I don't know how to fix this! Let me help you! I love you, Brooke!"

She removed her hands from her eyes, pulled my head to hers, and started hungrily kissing me. I wanted to resist, but I couldn't. I missed her so much I could die, so I kissed her back just as passionately. She tasted like heaven. We kissed for minutes, even though it felt like seconds.

"Josh, stop doing this to us," she wept. "Stop hurting us..."

"I love you so fucking much that I'm willing to suffer forever, so you'll have a good life."

"I have no life without us," she sobbed. "I don't wanna live anymore, Josh... is that what you want?"

"Don't say it, beautiful. It will go away. That pain—"

"It will never go away! Josh, if you fuck her... then that's it for me—and I'll know if you fuck her."

"Brooke... this is really fucked up! You're keeping me here prisoner! You don't let me forget you, and now you're threatening me?! Why don't you stop already?! Stop with this!"

"I WILL NEVER STOP! I love you! And if you need me to go crazy till you realize you're killing us, then I'm willing... and I'll fucking do it, Josh, so don't test me with this... don't test me, or you'll be sorry."

She reached for my sweats and tugged them down. She got rid of my boxer briefs, as well, and rolled me on my back.

I could have stopped her.

"Does she get you hard, baby? Like I do?"

I was harder than ever by now.

"She did get me hard. You're not the only one who can do that, you know."

"Is that so?" She wiped away some of her tears before she fisted my pole and started stroking. "So you can get hard whenever you want with her?"

"No, but... I think there might be a chance I will."

She took me into her mouth, shoving me whole down her throat. She kept sucking my dick for minutes while I was praying to god to never leave her mouth. Being inside my sister's mouth was better than being in any pussy I had ever been in. It was perfectly wet and warm, and she knew exactly how much pressure to apply with her succulent lips to maximize the experience. She was born to suck dick.

She slid me out slowly and tugged at the wet bulbous tip. "Sweetie, have you thought that maybe your cock is trying to tell you something here?"

"What do you mean?"

"There's a fucking reason, Josh, why I'm able to get you hard while others can't. Why can't you see that?!"

"Oh, there's a reason: I'm a pervert."

Her lips clutched my tip and wrestled my cock for it in a craze, like a dog fighting over a bone. Ropes of her delightful spit drooled down my shaft after she allowed my penis to keep it.

"No, you're not a pervert. We're meant to be, baby. You love me, and I love you. Your cock loves me. Stop fighting it!"

She spat on my glans and sucked it off immediately before she squeezed my hard, veiny prick down her maw, bumping me against the bent of her throat.

I couldn't ignore that a lot of it was true. I was indeed in love with her, and so was my cock. Shannon couldn't get it even half as hard in a four-hour marathon while my baby sister got it good and ready for her mouth with the snap of her fingers. It was ridiculous how she could will it.

She sucked me fast and hard, but whenever she felt I was getting close, she drew me out. "Sweetie, let me take you somewhere this weekend, so we can figure this out. Let's go somewhere nice."

She slowly bobbed her hand on my shaft yet evaded the tip while waiting for an answer.

"What is there to figure out?! I want a family, and I want kids. I want a normal life."

"I want those things, too, Josh! You see, we're perfect for each other! I'll give you kids, as many as you want."

She stuffed her mouth with three-quarters of me and bobbed her hand on whatever that was left.

"I meant defect-free kids, Brooke!"

She skidded me out slowly, grinding her thick lips up my shaft. "Just because you're my brother, doesn't mean they'll have defects. I already checked with my doctor. It's more dangerous but certainly not a rule."

"You talked—oh god, take me all in, honey—you talked... with your doctor about us?"

Her head undulated twice down my cock before she slid me out, stroking the shaft. "Yes, sweetie. He can't say anything to anyone; he's bound by doctor-patient privilege. He said it's riskier, but we can still have completely normal kids."

My brows knotted in surprise. "Really?"

She grinned. "Yes! Really, baby! Isn't that exciting?!"

She locked her lips on my crown and vacuumed it until it turned purple.

It was exciting.

"No shit... well, what about the fucking law, Brooke?! Have you even fucking thought about that?!"

"Uh-huh."

She rammed two-thirds of my dick into her accomplished mouth and clamped her lips tightly, sucking her brother's cock in grace and beauty that I had yet to see before in any girl.

"And...? We can never get married. We can never show our faces anywhere. We can't overcome this; we just can't."

She sucked me whole, bobbed once, and ground me out. "Wrong, sweetie. We most certainly can." She licked my up shaft with long caresses, flicking her tongue at the underside of my glans. It was sensational, shooting sparks of sex through me.

"Oh? Enlighten me then."

"We're gonna move states away where no one knows us. As for getting married, we don't need to figure it out right now."

She resumed tugging at the tip while simultaneously licking up my shaft.

I was losing it. "That's fucking... crazy! Fuck, I wanna come," I gasped. "Take me all in and get me off."

"Not yet, baby; we're talking."

"So what, you're gonna keep blowing me till I agree?"

"Uh-huh," she breathed, swirling her tongue at my piss slit and coating me good in her palatable fluids.

"Christ," I panted in bliss. "I'm in love with your tongue, I swear to god."

"You're in love with me! Everything about me! My face, my tits, my tummy, my feet, my mouth... isn't that right, sweetie?"

"Sadly."

"And you haven't even seen my ass."

"That's true."

We both gave half a chuckle while she kept licking within my little piss slit and bobbing her petite hand on my rod.

"You haven't been inside my pussy yet," she purred before kissed up my shaft while cocking her head.

"God, you must be so fucking tight..."

She vacuumed my purple glans until she popped it out black and looked into my eyes. "Tighter. You won't even fit your pinky there." She spat on my piss slit and sucked me hard for a few seconds. "God, when you pop my cherry with your monster-cock, it's going to look like a massacre... a fucking bloodbath, baby."

"I'm definitely in love with your dirty mouth... oh fuck, I'm dying to go into your pussy," I gasped. "Faster, sweetheart... I'm close."

She took me out and only rubbed the base of my pole.

"Not as close as you think," she giggled.

"Honey, you're torturing me. Finish your meal."

"If I do, will you come this weekend with me? And spend the night here?"

"No! Now swallow me!"

"Josh, I'm not gonna swallow till you agree."

I shook my head in anger. "I'm so sick and tired of your fucking games... shit! It's slippin' away..."

She bobbed her hand closer to my tip to get me back fired up.

"Brooke, this isn't fair to you. Your life will be ruined."

"My life is ruined if you're not mine, Josh. Why can't you fucking get it already?!"

She sucked me all the way down her throat before taking my cock halfway out and simultaneity bobbing both her hand and head. Her lips descended down my cock, collided with her twisting hand, and her head soared back up. Her tongue wriggled at the cock-head every time her lips peaked, which had my cum churning in the sack.

I let out a groan of pure pleasure. "What about Mom and Dad?! You think they're gonna support this?!"

She sucked me out slow and tight and tugged at my bloated wet tip with her soft hand. "I don't give a shit about them. They can get onboard, or they can suck it."

"God, you're so fuckin' crazy," I gasped, my cock so hard and aching, slathered in saliva. "I'm dying to come, Brooke, please... suck me off, baby."

She spat in her hand and twisted it around the base of my cock. "Are you staying the night? And joining me this weekend?"

I shook my head furiously. "Jesus... FINE! WHATEVER! Just swallow the fuck out of me!"

"Fuck yes!" She laughed in excitement. "I'm going to drain the shit out of you now. God, I've missed your cum..."

She took all of me in her mouth and began sucking me like mad. Her throat was fucking my cock in wrath, clenching and grating around me as it clung to it for dear life.

"I'm gonna shoot a fuckin' gallon down your filthy throat for this."

She just kept going, sucking with passion, taking the full length of my cock all the way down her gagging-is-for-pussies throat. My dick kept invading her gullet tight and quick while her jaws were at their very best as my baby sister parted them as wide as she could to accommodate all of me for minutes.

"Baby, take my balls and play with them... I'm going to come."

She took my scrotum in her hand and squeezed my balls while sucking me in such elegant movement. Her head beautifully undulated, helping her ease my straining erection down her throat time after time. Her technique was immaculate. She kept humming as she sucked my sizable swell with a sense of immediacy, eager for me to come down her throat as if her life depended on it. He gaze was determined as it locked with mine, her eyes dilated and needy, desperate to remind her brother what an amazing cocksucker she truly was.

"Now that's how you squeeze my balls from now on... fucking lightly," I panted. "I'm going to come now... get your throat ready."

The second I exploded in her mouth, my sister's sucking instinct kicked in, and she quickly swallowed me whole while gurgling my cum down her throat. While I was spouting my load down her gullet, and although it wasn't needed—since Brooke could take all of me into her mouth—I held her head down even harder until her fleshy lips kissed my groin. I didn't let her move until I was done expelling my seed to the last drop.

She didn't seem to be bothered—too much—that I was raping her throat, and had she not voiced a stifled moan of surprise, I wouldn't even have felt her discomfort; regardless, she kept guzzling her big brother's jizz until I spurted no more. When I released her hair, she slowly glided me out.

"Delicious, sweetie," she cooed breathily. "You were really mad at me, uh?"

"That's what you get when you get me angry."

"I'm sorry, baby," she panted, smiling, not looking sorry at all. "I deserved it. Now I'm just gonna drain you completely, so don't get angry."

She strangled my shaft with both hands, and with a potent upward twist, she forced out whatever cum I had still left in my pipe while sucking hard on my sensitive tip.

"God, you're amazing," I panted in awe. "You should start giving lessons to slutty schoolgirls."

"I'm gonna suck you dry every day, Josh. You'll just wait and see."

***

I spent the night with my sister in her warm bed while we were hungrily kissing for six hours straight, almost until dawn. There is nothing quite like kissing the woman you love for hours. It's sensational and heart-flooding. I knew that I was most likely destroying everything I had fought for thus far, yet I couldn't keep battling her when she was making life so difficult for me. She fought for me as hard as she could, and she was beginning to win. And she was well aware of that.

She locked the door in the morning and texted our mother that she wasn't feeling well, and we kept sleeping in each other's arms until late morning. She was so gleeful and hopeful when we woke up that it filled my heart with indescribable joy. Seeing her back smiling and excited was so important to me. Even so, she still hadn't convinced me that we could have a serious future together, although she promised to change that on our weekend getaway. She then proceeded to suck my cock until she got my testicles to shrivel to a size of a raisin.

This was also quite disturbing. My sister was keeping me sexually satisfied and content, more than any other girl that I had ever been with, which made for an onerous task to keep resisting her. Even if my cock had functioned properly, my baby sister was a serious sex goddess and ticked all the right boxes for me, sexually and emotionally.

I spoke to Shannon later that day and informed her that Brooke and I were going to visit our uncles this weekend while my sister was making hotel reservations for us. Our parents didn't seem to think that it was strange and encouraged us to bond, which worked out spectacularly for us as we were going to spend the weekend in a cozy hotel, a four-hour drive from home.

The drive itself was incredible: the radio was playing awesome songs while we both sang along; we discussed at length different topics, and Brooke sucked my cock while I was driving, which was a superb entrée to our weekend. We checked in, and our room was fabulous and large with a king-size bed front and centered like a crown jewel on an engagement ring. We took a nap before going out for dinner, and we returned to our room with a twelve pack and exceptional energies. We were sprawled on the bed, laughing and drinking. I, expectedly, was smoking my Indian pipe all the while cracking up from Brooke's outrageously dirty jokes.

She emptied her third beer and got herself another one. "Sweetheart, isn't that perfect? This weekend? Isn't that just what we needed?"

"It's amazing," I sighed. "I'm getting depressed just thinking about going back home."

"Don't you wanna feel like that for the rest of your life? For the rest of our life? Together?"

"Brooke, if you weren't my sister, I would be marrying you right now, honest to god. You're perfect, baby, but you are my sister, and that is a fucking problem. A big problem."

"Then let's talk about it. I want you to commit to me. We can move somewhere far and have a great life together with kids and everything."

"It's not that easy, honey, because first, Mom and Dad might disown us for this. Second, we'll have to cut all ties with our friends and family, and third, it's still illegal."

"I'm willing, Josh. I don't give a shit about my friends. Legally, we'll never be caught, and Mom and Dad might disown us, but if that's the price for us to pay, then so be it."

I looked at her, nonplussed. "You're so amazing, Brooke... I mean, you really are fearless. It's incredible."

"Josh, it's easy for me. I know I will never love anyone else but you, and so... I do what I need to be happy. Will you do what you need?"

"What makes you so sure you'll never love anyone else? You might, you know. You just need time to—"

"I don't need time, and I don't want it. I can't explain it to you, sweetie. There are some things you just know. Is it the ideal situation? No, it's not. I would be lying if I said I was happy to feel like that, but it is what it is. These are the cards that we were dealt."

"This is a really sucky situation," I sighed. "I still lie awake at night trying to figure out how this happened. I would've never believed it in a million years... fuck."

"Me neither, baby, but it did happen. We're in love, and it is very real whether you like it or not."

"Yeah... it is fucking real, that's for sure." I finished my beer.

"Cheer up, Josh. There are worse things than being in love with me." She giggled.

"Not for me there isn't. This is probably number one on my list of the worst things that could ever happen to me."

She scooched closer. "Josh, sweetie... let's be exclusive. Let's start our life together. We can't run from it. We will never be able to run from it. What do you say?"

"What do I say? I say I want another chance to run from it."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's take the next year doing everything in our power to get over each other, but really give it our all, Brooke, and if we're still crazy in love in a year, then"—I sighed—"you'll get your way: I'll commit to you and everything."

She shook her head. "No. Not a chance. I'm not willing to suffer for a year just for you to realize that I was right all along."