Siblingly Binding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brooke, sweetheart, you're so god damn young! Stop thinking you know everything in—"

"Age has nothing to do with it, Josh. Stop constantly belittling me because of my age. Your problem is that you're so fucking cynical that you have lost faith in love, in the power of love, of true love -- like the one we have."

"I'm not cynical! I'm just... this is really hard to accept! I don't want to be in love with you! I want us to try to find a way out. We owe it to each other and to ourselves. If it turned out to be inescapable, then okay, but if not... just think about it, Brooke. We'll get to have those beautiful memories and to still have normal lives."

"So you're saying that in twelve months you're not gonna wanna make love to me? You might stop wanting to fuck me? Lick me? For me to suck your cock? It's not going to happen, Josh. Even you don't believe it."

"It doesn't matter what I believe in 'cause I would've never believed that this would happen, but it did, so maybe the unthinkable would happen again. Who knows? You need to have faith."

She took a swig from her beer and kept to herself.

"Brooke, baby, I know—"

"What if I don't wanna try to escape it?"

I frowned, confounded. "Why wouldn't you, honey? This is a shitty—"

"I don't wanna waste my time in vain. I'm not going to stop being in love with you; it's not gonna happen, I know it, Josh. And I love it that I'm in love with you. I don't want it to ever go away."

"Then do it for me if not for you. We have to try, honey; we have to... I'm not your first love, am I?"

She drank some more. "No."

"Good! That means that—"

"It means shit, Josh. Just because I was once in love with someone, doesn't mean my love for you will go away, too. It won't, believe me, baby. I love you so much that I can't describe it. My first love can't even hold a candle to what I feel for you. It's... something else."

I downed my beer and reflected on her words.

"Josh, am I your first love?"

"No, baby."

"Am I your most intense love?"

"Yes, but—"

"How intense?"

"Too intense," I sighed. "Shit..."

Brook stood up on the bed and took off her crop top, baring her sensational rack that was cupped in a red lace push-up bra. Her tits were crammed so tightly in there I was afraid they weren't getting enough blood.

"So you wouldn't wanna suck on my boobs anymore?"

She painfully gazed into my eyes as she unlatched her bra from the front. She then tossed her bra to the floor posed for me.

There was no getting around it -- her tits were absolutely perfect.

"That's really an unfair question, sweetheart," I sighed.

"Why?"

She started massaging them, brushing her fingertips over her pink nipples, making them erect.

"Because now that I've seen them, it's going to be very hard to forget them, and, subsequently, hard not to want to suck on them."

"You're just making your case weaker"—she smirked, pinching her nipples—"and harder." She laughed.

"Quit with the puns; this is no joking matter."

She took off her shorts and stood on the bed in front of me with her high-waste, red lace panties and my golden necklace serving as her sole clothing.

"So you wouldn't wanna lick me anymore, sweetie?" She swayed her long golden brown hair to the front and moistened her kissable lips.

"How did I get here?" I sighed. "In this fucking situation..."

I spent some quality time feeling sorry for myself as I knew what seconds from happening was while Brooke posed for me on the bed, giving me too many angles to ogle her lithe build. She flexed her abs while playing with her beautiful fair mounds and hard, pink buds.

"Where the fuck did you get this body from?" I wondered, keeping with the theme of immersing in self-pity. "It's unreal..."

"So you wouldn't wanna make love to me in twelve months?" she slyly whispered, groping herself. "When I so carefully saved my virginity for you..."

"For me?"

I was drooling by now.

She achingly nodded. "For you, baby... you'll be the first and only who's ever going to go in me. You're going to give that up? You're going to allow some fucking guy to pop your baby sister's cherry? And to make her his?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I gobbled up my beer and inhaled as deeply as I could from my beloved pipe. "Stop mindfucking me, Brooke. My mind is already fucking... fucked up."

My sister straddled me and slipped her sweet tongue into my mouth while gyrating her hips on my hard prick, which had gotten hard the second she stood on the bed. Her tongue danced in my mouth, dripping her delightful saliva. She sucked and kissed my lips with her pouty ones all the while my dick was grinding hard against her lace-clad pussy.

"Baby, leave your mark on me," she whispered as she fed me her right titty. "It faded a few days ago."

I took her milky-white breast into my mouth and sucked until she had a sizable hickey that would no doubt reside on her tit for at least a fortnight. After she fed me her left boob, I repeated the ritual but apparently sucked a little too hard.

"Sweetie! Ow! I'm so fuckin' sensitive... be gentle with me."

She kept rocking herself on my boner while I was sucking and fondling her tits and occasionally kissing her. She pulled my shirt off and tugged my shorts down, and I was lying on my back in my black boxer briefs while my baby sister was grinding her soaking cunt on my steel-hard cock through her red lace panties.

"God, you're so inconceivably wet," I breathed in amazement, sensing her dripping on my briefs.

"I'm getting wet because of you, baby. I never got even a third as wet before. What you're doing to me, Josh... you have no idea."

She ground faster, arching her back and running her fingers through her long hair. She simply looked like a divine being, a goddess, in the most understated meaning of the word.

"I never even got half as hard before you, Brooke. You're doing the same thing to me, honey."

She lowered her upper torso to lie on me, feeding me her supple mounds. "Then do you really wanna give up on me? On us? When our hearts and bodies crave each other to this extent?"

I sucked on her rigid, pink nub, gently playing with it in my mouth. "I don't ever wanna give you up, Brooke," I sighed in ache. "I love you."

An emotional smile crossed her gorgeous face. "I love you, Josh. I won't let you give me up. You're going to commit to me whether you like it or not." She hauled her slit all the way up to my mouth—leaving on me a wet trail of her juices—and bestrode my lips with her knees bent, her feminine feet locking my shoulders. "Eat my pussy, Josh. Show me how much you love me."

My face was already drenched with her desire as her thin lace panties could not stop her cunt from leaking. I sucked on her teen pussy through the fabric while Brooke started her soft, melodic whimpering. I brushed her panties aside and got full access to her beautiful pussy and golden brown bush. I parted her lips to expose her inner crimson, giving it a potent lick while taking its aroma into my lungs.

I immediately started munching her without even teasing. She was wringing wet and waves of heat were flushed into my mouth along with her love juices that carried their intoxicating, zesty scent. Her clit was already swollen and dangled ever so slightly out of its hiding place, begging for my mouth. She was coming in seconds from the moment I began my meal, which was extraordinary for me to watch. Never had I gotten a girl to an orgasm this fast. I barely needed to do any work at all.

"Baby, I'm coming for you now," she panted, pulling her long hair back, her lips riding mine.

"Go ahead, beautiful. I can't wait to drink you."

"Suck me good, okay?" she whimpered, her eyes pleading.

"Just come, my angel. I'll take care of you."

I shoved my face in gorgeous slit and licked her ferociously while massaging her clit the way she liked: fast and hard until she was about to come, and then she liked for me to rub it slowly in tenderness and care. She was bucking in no time at all, and her knees clenched and released my temples in increasingly tighter intervals.

"Josh, baby, I love you!"

She came extremely hard, which again, was strange since I didn't deny her at all and barely had teased her. Her pussy was pouring, and I wasn't going let any of my sister's priceless nectar to get spilled. I opened my mouth wide and gulped her down to the last drop, sucking on her opening hard to keep up with her leaking gash. She was so fucking yummy, and I couldn't wait for seconds.

"Oh my god, Josh," she said, breathless, "you're destroying me... I'm beat."

"Then you'd better get ready, beautiful, 'cause I'm going to give you another one."

"No, wait! I wanna suck you, too."

She rotated on my lips, took off my briefs, opened her mouth wide like a shark, and closed on my now painful erection, lowering herself all the way down. Her throat tightened its grip until it clung to my cock like a condom. She helped me to get rid of her panties, and we kept sucking on each other for a minute or two when I suddenly noticed that her virgin, puckered crack was a tenth of an inch from my reach.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth in a flash and gaped back at me in astonishment while her petite hands slowly bobbed on my pole. "Oh my god... you're tonguing my asshole."

"Is it okay?" I asked timidly. "Or do you want me to stop?"

"God, I love you," she moaned. "Keep going, baby; I'm gonna give you the orgasm of your life for this."

I kept penetrating and licking her sexy little butthole while running my fingers in her drenched cleft, and my sister was really giving it her all: keeping me in her throat and sucking like a street hooker with her tight-closing lips. I frenched her tight pucker while gently tugging at her swollen clit, drawing it out of its hood.

Brooke was very much enjoying the anal play, squirming on my lips while letting out stifled moans with my dick lodged deep in her throat. She was soon contorting as I ultimately lashed her into an orgasm. She pulled out my cock, whimpering, and her hands strangled my spit-coated muscle, stroking along my entire length.

"Jesus fuck! Lick my fucking anus!"

Her foul mouth was on full display all through her orgasm, and she came just as hard for the second time, only now she was also squirting on my face. Rocking her anus hard on my lips, cursing and whimpering, her hands then clenched, almost breaking my dick in two. Still tonguing her asshole, I tapped on her clit as fast as I could, doing my best to further pleasure her, and she repaid me by writhing and spurting all over my mouth.

"OH MY GOD! Josh... you're amazing," she giggled out the adrenaline, her body slackening.

Her disgusting mouth wreaked havoc in my loins. I was more aroused than I had ever been. Her profanity had such a devastating impact on my mind and body. I gripped her tight waist, rolled her onto her back, and mounted her slender chest. I laid my cock on her sternum, and her perfect jugs instantly clamped down on it, and just like with Shannon, I reached for her pussy to lube us up, but I didn't penetrate her.

Since Brooke was coming more intensely than Shannon and was spouting and gushing like the Amazon River, it wasn't needed. Her bosom was smaller, too, so there was less ground to cover. She was also a virgin, so fingering her was never going to be an option. Nevertheless, we were coated in her cum in seconds, and I was feverishly fucking my sister's titties.

Her pale mounds fucked back my cock in gusto. They were utterly polished with her own thick and spicy gravy, and my dick skidded brilliantly back and forth, grinding against the smooth surface of the fullness of her breasts. Brooke was equally excited to have her tits fucked by me, and we were both thoroughly in the moment until my balls gave the cue. I didn't want to come on her tits; I wanted to come on her virgin pussy. I pulled back seconds before erupting and drove my cock back and forth along her slit while lying flat on my sister and kissing her hard with her left boob firmly in my hand.

"Josh, baby, come," she panted in my ear. "Come on my pussy... soak me, sweetie."

Her pussy-lips eventually got the better of me. I shot my load all over my sister's cunt and hard stomach while Brooke was tonguing me all through my orgasm. As I kept shooting onto her, jizz dribbling down her excited clit, all four of her limbs constricted me with all the love she had for me.

"FUCK! God, Brooke," I gasped, grinding my drizzling tip against that eternally wet cleft, "you're out of this world..." I collapsed on top of her, exhausted and dazed by this sensational orgasm.

Once my prick was done drooling on her slit, I rolled over, and she cuddled up to me while suffocating my cock in what had become her usual ritual: flushing out sperm leftovers to keep my pipe completely void. She tightly lifted her fist on my shaft before sucking whatever she managed to expel from my piss slit, and we then lay in utter stillness, catching our breaths while holding each other.

"Josh?"

"Yes?" I answered, winded.

She raked across my chest with her beautiful fingernails. "It was amazing."

"Yes, it was."

"You can't honestly tell me you're going to give this up."

"Brooke, we have to try. Trust me, I'm recruiting all the will power I have in me to tell you this."

We lay in silence for another minute.

"Who are you dating now?"

"Shannon. Again."

"I don't want you to fuck her."

"Brooke—"

"Josh, I said no."

"Then how the hell do you want us to really give it a try if we're not really trying... I want you to start dating, as well."

"Are you comfortable with me also fucking?"

"Hell no."

"Then?"

I gave a sigh of exasperation. "I have no choice, do I?"

"This is ridiculous. You're gonna let me fuck some random dude? Give him my virginity? When you're in love with me?!"

"I can't stress you enough how I want to take your virginity right here and now and to make you mine. I really can't. But I'm with my back against the fucking wall, Brooke, and I can't fuck Shannon and ask you to keep your legs closed, now can I?"

"It's really fucked up, Josh. That you're making us suffer for nothing."

"I want us to give it a real shot, beautiful. Let's see what tomorrow brings."

She kept to herself for a moment. "Well, if you want me to go along with your moronic plan, I want to set some ground rules first."

"Let's hear it."

"1. Poker night as usual, but now it's a two-game night.

"2. You get to fuck Shannon only if you win both games.

"3. I'll start dating, and if I give my virginity to someone, then you're allowed to plow through Shannon's pussy whenever you like it.

"4. Six months from now, we're calling this torture quits and starting a life together."

I locked eyes with her and determinedly uttered, "I said twelve months."

She didn't flinch. "So you did, and still -- six months."

I shook my head. "Baby, stop dictating—"

"Six months, and that's the end of it."

"Shit! Fine," I sighed. "As for fucking Shannon, I never won two games a night, so I'm inclined to decline."

"You will do no such thing, Josh. These are my terms, and if you don't wanna lose me forever, then you have no choice."

"God damn it, Brooke! Why do you keep threatening me?!"

"Because I know you will never take that chance. You're making me do this, Josh, by making me do stuff that I don't want, so take comfort in that."

"Fine," I hissed. "But I want you to really—"

"I will try my hardest, I promise. You'll see so many guys coming into my room you'll be crying out of happiness."

I reflected on her last sentence for a moment. "Brooke... don't fuck anyone till you've spoken to me first, okay?"

She smirked. "Why, I thought this is what you wanted."

"Baby, please... let me have the final word."

"If I do, then will you eat me out every week and let me swallow you?"

"That will be very unprolific to our endeavors."

"Then you don't get the final word on my pure, virgin pussy."

"Damn it, Brooke! Stop blackmailing me!"

"Your call."

"Fuck!" I pondered a bit. "Okay, counteroffer: If you win two games a night, then I'll eat you out and let you swallow me. Just... let me have the final word."

"Yes!" She laughed. "You are now officially the keeper of my purity. My own personal chastity belt... until you shove that thing in me in six months."

"You're so sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"Couldn't be any more positive. You'll never let anyone deflower me; I know you won't... except you, sweetie."

"We'll just see about that."

She started sucking on my nipple while rubbing my glans, getting my prick back hard in an instant. "I just hope it won't blow up in your face, this plan of yours."

"What do you mean?"

"That I might fall in love with someone else, and you'll still be in love with me; then you definitely won't get to ever go in me let alone to pop my cherry."

I seethed at the prospect. Just the thought that I wouldn't be the one who was going to rip through my sister's hymen got me insane.

I got on top of her and lined up my hard cock with entrance, which was still smeared with my cum. "Don't do that; don't threaten me, or you'll be bleeding faster than you might think."

She snickered. "Ooooo... you talk a big talk for someone with a soft prick. Take your squishy cock away from my virgin pussy and stop making me laugh."

She was teasing me, which made me even crazier. I inched myself forward until my plump cock-head split her labia and was stretching the threshold of her sex.

She gasped, her eyes bulging in fear. "Josh! You're... you're going in me..."

"Then fucking stop it, Brooke! I'm not kidding! I'll take you now, I swear to god."

She breathed a few times, trying to realize how she felt about being seconds away from being penetrated for her first time and by her own brother of all people.

"You don't have the balls for it," she taunted. "Go on, let's see what you're made of, but if you pop my cherry, then that's it for you. You're mine."

I slid my cock a little deeper, overcoming her lips completely. My god... she was wringing wet and was so hot and tight inside. Her damp pussy walls shut tight around my cock head and began sucking it in a vacuum.

"God, you're stretching me," she whimpered, wincing. "It already hurts... keep going; you're almost there... we're going ring shopping after that."

"I don't wanna do it, Brooke, but I will, I swear to god. Just stop teasing me, and I'll pull out."

She briefly pondered. "You're such a whiny cunt, Bro. You don't have what it takes to claim this pussy. You'll never have what it takes. I might as well go fuck the next guy I see. Now, come to think of it, I don't even want your pathetic dick inside me. Take it out. You repulse me."

"Fuck you!"

I drove my cock deeper, barely able stretching her, which got both of us to gasp: me from her tightness and wetness, and her from... honestly, at that point, I had no clue what was going through her crazy mind.

"Josh! You're pressing against my hymen!"

"I told you to shut the fuck up!"

"Oh my god, just a little more, baby; keep going," she nervously breathed. "Drill your monster-cock in a little deeper..."

I suddenly regained my senses when I realized I was indeed about to deflower my sister. I could feel that thin membrane rubbing my slit, fighting its hardest to keep my sister pure.

"I know what you're doing: you're manipulating me. Stop it."

"No, I'm not doing anything," she unconvincingly replied. "Sweetie, just a little more. You're almost there anyway. Take me, Josh. Make me yours."

I wanted to pull out, but I froze. I gazed at her gorgeous face, at her big hazel eyes that were pleading me to spike her, at her pouty, sensual lips. I stared at her perfect mounds and rock-hard, pink nipples, down at her toned stomach with her navel piercing, followed by her slim, pale thighs that were splayed open for me. I gazed at her groomed, feminine bush and tight cunt that had already taken my broad cock-head in whole... I wanted to deflower her more than ever now, to make love to her right now, to make sure she would be mine, now and forever.