Sister Nancy of Coxville County in Faith Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crossed the road quickly to get out of the car's way. Her black habit wasn't exactly a safe nighttime outfit for drivers to spot easily. The car slowed as it approached her and the window came down. "Well hello, Sister," said a voice from inside the car. He had a Louisiana accent. Lightning flashed to reveal a fairly handsome black man behind the wheel. His shirt was open at the chest showing off his hard pectorals. The man was also dressed a little strangely with armbands and a necklace that had a tribal appearance about them. "Need a ride?" he continued.

Nancy was taken aback at the sight of a black man. Patrick O'Malley had driven the lesson home to her as a young teen that she was never to take a ride from strangers especially black men for they all were desperate to seduce innocent young white women. Racist yes, but his views seemed to be shared by all the other adults she knew. The white citizens of Coxville seemed desperate to keep whites and blacks as separated as possible. Yet this might be the only car that came along down this road all night. "Yes, please," she asked.

"The electrical systems in the van went crazy on me."

"Could be several things, but most likely the water pump. You'll need a mechanic for that."

"Damn!" she muttered. He looked at her in surprise. "Forgive me," she apologized. He smiled and seemed amused. "I'm Sister Nancy."

"Despre."

He held his hand out for her and she shook it. Nancy let her eyes roam up his bare arm. The black man was very fit and she found his muscles impressive. The tribal jewelry made him look dangerous like a sexy jungle beast. Her dad may have warned her about accepting rides from black men, but he had also warned her that you shouldn't pick up hitchhikers. Big guy like this probably has a big cock, she thought, her eyes flickering down. Sure enough the fat outline of a large male phallus ran down one pant leg. Maybe Mr. Despre was the one in danger here? Jesus! What had Linus Jefferson turned her into?

"How did you get through?" she asked

"Had to go slow, but I just made it without the engine flooding. Waters are rising though."

"I was trying to get to a convent in New Orleans."

"I live in Miami, but was asked to deliver a special case of wine to New Orleans. I thought I'd take a detour on the way home when Papa Shango threw up this weird storm."

"New Orleans to Miami via Coxville County? That's quite the detour Mr. Despre." Nancy wondered who Papa Shango was.

"It's hard to explain, Sister. I felt a disturbance emanating from here last night. A strange wave of energy like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Really?" She raised one eyebrow and gave him a skeptical look. "You a Jedi or something?"

Despre chuckled. "No Sister, I'm an Obeah man."

"Obeah man?"

"Yes, a priest of Damballah."

Nancy felt an electric shock followed by a shiver of excitement course through her body at that name. She was naked, but for her cowl kneeling before a huge muscular bearded black man, his mighty cock rising up towards her lips. She vaguely remembered dreaming about such a man last night and she'd awoken aroused. It had almost prepped her for her encounter with Linus that afternoon. "Damballah," she said, the word sounding good coming from her mouth.

"Yes, what you'd know better as voodoo."

"You're a VOODOO priest!"

Despre smiled again. "Relax Sister, you've nothing to worry about. We're not all voodoo dolls and black magic. Ours is a peaceful religion that wishes to live in peace and harmony with one another and nature."

Nancy relaxed a little. "I wouldn't know anything about that. At the convent we only learn about the bible's teachings which is good enough for me."

Despre smiled again. He seemed nice, but certainly had a cocky attitude. "Hopefully Sister, before we part ways, I'll have left a very deep impression in you of what exactly a priest of Damballah can do. Voodoo and it's magic has certain perks that your religion does not."

Nancy squeezed her thighs tightly together, but could still feel trickles or arousal running from her womanhood. Her nipples were hard little pebbles too. This had started the first time Despre had said the name of his god and worsened each time she heard the name. "What perks exactly does a Priest of Damballah have?" She sucked her lower lip into her mouth to keep from moaning. She had the distinct feeling that simply chanting the name Damballah over and over again had the power to make her cum.

"Perks of a very sexual nature, Sister," answered Despre.

"Mr. Despre!"

He laughed. "It's true Sister. Where your religion represses sexuality, mine revels in it drawing strength from the mating of man and woman. There is great power in sexual orgasms with both sexes. If you'd like I can show you?"

Nancy was aghast. "Mr. Despre! I am a nun of the Sisters of Mercy convent. I have taken a solemn vow of celibacy!" Nancy paused feeling hypocritical. She'd broken her previous vow and had only reiterated it about six hours ago. However, she fully intended to keep this one.

Despre nodded his head in understanding. "I understand Sister, but if you change your mind and wish to be a woman for just one night, let me know."

Nancy had never been so appalled in her life. She had never encountered such gumption in a man since... since... since Linus Jefferson this morning. "Now see here, Mr..." She was interrupted by the radio.

"I've just received an important update from the National Weather Service for Western Coxville County. The storm continues to be practically stationary and is steadily dumping rain by the bucket. All roads leaving Coxville from the West are reportedly flooded. Lake Cox and all it's tributaries are swelling well above normal levels. State police have urged everyone to stay off all roads West of Lake Cox. Travelers are advised to seek immediate shelter. That's the latest from the National Weather Service and if you're here with me, I know it seems crazy folks. It's a beautiful night here in Coxville though if I were playing for Bartown, I might be praying this game would get rained out. That West boy is dynamite. I've never seen a player so motivated..."

Despre and Nancy looked at each other in alarm. The rain was pounding on the windshield so hard now, the wipers could barely keep up. The black man looked straight ahead trying to see through the blinding rain. The car slowed as it hit a big puddle and Despre pulled to the side to avoid going deeper. The car hydroplaned and ran onto the side of the road. He hit the brakes to stop forward momentum and put the car in park. "Umm, maybe we should just wait here until the rain slows."

There was a flash of lightning illuminating their surroundings and Nancy recognized where they were. "Mr. Despre, there's a motel up ahead just about a half mile. If we can make it there.."

"Right Sister. Lets go."

Nancy sighed with relief. She didn't want to be trapped in a car alone with Despre. The man had a very masculine aura about him and she didn't trust herself if he made another advance towards her person. Her hopes sank when the car's tire just spun out in the mud. The car didn't move at all.

"Damn! We're not going anywhere. The tires are just digging deeper into the mud whenever I give it gas. Look, I think I can see the motel up on the hill. It should be safe from the waters. We can make a run for it or stay here."

Nancy closed her eyes and prayed for guidance. "Lets go," she said. Despre grabbed a hand bag and the two ran out of the car into the pouring rain. Nancy almost lost a shoe in the mud and both were soaked by the time they reached the motel. As they drew closer, Nancy began to have a bad feeling about their shelter. There were no lights on anywhere and as they splashed though the parking lot, the motel sign became clear. It read; CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. "Oh dear god," cried Nancy, her wet habit clinging to her voluptuous body.

"Wait under the awning, I'll check the office, but it looks like we're shit out of luck." Despre jogged over to the office door while Nancy put her hands together and prayed. She did not want to be trapped in a car with the attractive black man. She looked up just as he jogged back. He was grinning. "We're in luck. You're not going to believe it, but there was a set of keys hanging outside for travelers in need of shelter. There was a slot to slip fifty dollars through or whatever you can afford."

Nancy smiled. Thank god. He'd answered her prayers. "That's Coxville County hospitality for you, Mr. Despre. Where's my key?"

"It's just Despre and there was only one key."

Nancy's heart sank. She would have been safer in the car. "Oh," she whispered softly.

"Lets go check out our room, Sister."

"Despre," she called running after him. "I trust you'll respect my privacy and my position as a servant of the church." She crossed herself. As long as he kept to his bed and she kept to hers, they would be alright.

Despre fumbled with the old fashioned key as Western Coxville County hadn't heard of key cards yet. "Sister Nancy, I will respect your wishes whether you choose to follow your beliefs or the needs of your body. Whether or not you experience the perks of a servant of Damballah, is up to you."

Nancy's nipples popped out again and a fresh wave of arousal wet her thighs at that word again. "Thank you Mr. Despre, but I choose to remain faithful to my vows..."

"Suit yourself, Sister," said Despre stepping into the room. He turned when he realized she wasn't following him.

Nancy was frozen outside the door still getting soaked by the rain. She was staring in dismay at the single bed occupying the room. It wasn't even a king-sized bed, but a smaller Queen. "Oh no," she moaned, crossing herself again.

Despre reached out and took her hand. "Fear not Sister, I'll sleep on the floor." He gently tugged the wet nun into the room and closed the door. "We do need to get out of these wet clothes before we catch pneumonia. Do you want to shower first?"

With you? Nancy's breasts pressed hard against the glass shower door as Despre rammed his big black cock home again and again in her slutty pussy. She grabbed the top of the door holding tightly, big Coxville titties mashed against the glass, moaning as his cock brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Nancy shook her head. "No, you go first," she told him.

Nancy watched him enter the bathroom. He left the door open a crack and she wished it was open wider when he pulled the soaked shirt off over his head. She could just make out the rippling muscles on his back. She turned away. "Ass," she hissed though clenched teeth. She was sure he had left it open on purpose. Teasing her with his manliness.

Nancy went over to the alarm and turned the radio on. It was already tuned to the local station. "The Coxville Cocks have come away with an upset victory over the Bartown Beaver team. Thanks in part to the outstanding performance by our MVP of the game, Samson West!" Nancy sat up and clapped her hands in delight. "GO COCKS!" she cried, wishing she were in the stands cheering on her alma mater with her blood sisters.

"What's this about cock?"

Nancy was still excited for her team. "The Coxville Cocks. Our local high school football team just showed the Bartown Beavers who's boss." She turned grinning, her smile dropping when she saw the half naked black man. Despre had a hotel towel tied around his waist. Otherwise, he was naked but for a strange silver necklace and armbands around his biceps. His chest was fit and muscular, perhaps the sexiest she'd ever seen on a man. Worse, there was a fat banana shaped bulge outlined beneath the towel. The end of the big bulge ran nearly to the end of the towel almost to his knees. Nancy threw herself to her knees, yanking down the towel. "But this is the only cock I like, big and black" she said taking the huge cock head between her lips.

"Sister... Sister... Are you alright?"

Nancy shook her head to clear it and stood off the bed. The ass was grinning at her. He'd caught her staring at his bulge. "I'm fine. Just fine. I think I'll take that hot shower now." Or maybe a cold one, she thought. She snuck past him to the bathroom while he sat on the bed and turned off the radio.

Nancy sighed as she stripped off her habit. The dark fabric was so soaked it felt like it weighed a lot more then normal. She bent over the tub and turned the water on waiting for it to warm up. Naked, she turned and looked at the door. She stepped through it. Despre was naked on the bed shamelessly masturbating his foot long black cock. "I knew you wanted this bad, Sister," he said, grinning as she straddled him and guided the huge cock head to it's new home in her soaked pussy.

Nancy turned away from the door. She looked down at her sinful body. Not only were her nipples hard little points, but her entire areola had swollen with her immoral lust. There was a little puddle on the floor between her legs where her arousal was dripping from her vag... no, her wicked needy pussy, as wet as her rain soaked habit. What had Linus Jefferson done to her? Why was her impious mortal form reacting with such lust just being in the presence of the handsome black priest of Dambal... Nancy almost cried out her need as the drips from her pussy turned to a steady trickle.

Her only adornment was her gold cross. She grabbed it, praying for guidance. Not for the first time did she began to have doubts about joining the church. It wasn't just her newly awakened sexuality either. She didn't want to wear her habit. She wanted to be dressed like a normal young woman, drinking a beer, and cheering on the COCKS besides her twin sisters and poor top heavy Erin. She stepped into the shower, moaning almost sexually when the hot water struck her back. She grabbed the bar of soap. It was already wet from where Despre had used it earlier on his hard black body. She rubbed it hard over her belly letting it build up a lather then she brought the soap and her lathered hands up to her heavy DD bosom. This soap, this lather, had touched his sexy black chest just minutes earlier. She pinched her nipples, moaning in surprise at how sensitive they were while Despre flicked his tongue over first the left then the right. He stood pressing his soapy wet body tightly against hers. He stared her in the face and she felt her love growing for him even as he grinned, his slippery body sliding down her voluptuous figure, kissing her nipples again, tongue slipping in her navel. She thrust her hips forwards, opening her legs as Despre's tongue slid along her pussy slit. "Damballah," she whispered, then "AAAHHHH!" as she came.

Nancy pulled her finger from her pussy in alarm even as the last little squirt of fluid shot from it. She'd orgasmed! Masturbation was but another sin to add to her growing list. At least maybe her orgasm would help calm her down, but instead she felt more lustful then ever. She needed something bigger then her little white finger to satisfy her needs. Nancy grabbed a towel. It wasn't very big and it was the only one left. "Yes," she answered, hearing Despre call her name.

"I hope you don't mind, but I turned off the radio?"

"Certainly, Mr... Despre." She wrapped the towel around her and exited the door.

"This West kid sounds like he's dynamite. The press is raving about this upset."

"His brother, Herc, was a couple years behind me and as good. The COCKS have had some great players, but not been a great team for some time now. Hopefully, the new Coach Black is turning things around."

Despre turned the alarm radio off and looked up at her, eyes widening in surprise when he glanced at her. His head even nodded slightly in approval of her form. "Here I was feeling depressed about getting stranded, but then I realized that I'm being kept company by your ravishing beauty."

Nancy blushed as she tucked the towel tight behind her back. It was large enough to cover her breasts, but it barely covered her vagina. If she stood on her toes, she'd be flashing him her beaver. A part of her wanted to do just that, drop the towel even for him, but then the light flashed off her gold cross reminding her who she was. "Mr, I mean Despre, don't say that, I'm a plain boring old nun."

"I would argue that all night until you were even redder in the face then you are now." He smiled as her blush grew even more crimson. "In all honesty, I've never seen a white woman with a body as fantastic as yours. You're as stacked as the black women of Damballah Island."

FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Nancy nearly stumbled, her mind telling her to fall to her knees, yank off his towel and take his beautiful black cock into her mouth. She calmed herself. "You're going to be very impressed with the women of Coxville, Mr. Despre."

"I'm already impressed, Sister, but I think we should get some sleep." He grabbed a pillow. "No spare blankets?" He asked, looking around.

"You can have the one off the bed. It's hot in here anyway." Nancy laid down on the bed deciding to stay on top of the covers.

"The air conditioning doesn't appear to be working. I'll be fine." Despre laid down on the floor and groaned in disproval.

"You alright?"

"Fine Sister, floor's just hard."

"This is nonsense. We're all adults here. We can share the bed, just stay on your side."

"Well, I won't argue that," said Despre. Nancy watched the massive bulge of his penis swing under the towel as her climbed to his feet and slipped onto the bed. "Good night, Sister."

"Goodnight," she replied. They both rolled onto their sides facing away from each other. The bed was small and seemed even smaller with Despre's muscular form sharing it with her. Their rear ends were touching. Despite the exhausting day, she was so wound up, she didn't think she'd fall asleep quickly and it wasn't that late in the evening. She assumed the young virile black man would be as wound up too, but then soft snores came from his side of the bed so quickly, she almost felt insulted that he wasn't even going to try making a pass at her. Despite herself, Nancy's eyes closed.

Nancy's eyes opened. She was on her back now, the towel open, her finger had found her pussy again and Despre was standing at the foot of the bed watching her intently. She spread her legs wider, finger working deeper as he watched. His cock was a true behemoth. The black monstrosity rearing up before him in a show of approval for her performance. He was darker skinned then she'd thought, his frame wider and more muscular, and he had grown a beard. He seemed familiar to her. She was whimpering for him. His head gave her a subtle nod. "Damballah," she whispered.

Nancy came again and this time it was for real. She could feel the warm fluid coating her fingers. The bearded black man nodded his approval and it filled her body with pleasure that she had pleased him so. He approached her and she reached for his cock, but it was insubstantial and her hand passed right through it. He was insubstantial too. He had walked right through the bed so that his cock could line up with her pussy. She wanted his cock. It filled her with sadness that she could not give herself to him. He looked sad too, sad and angry. He glanced heavenward and held his arms outstretched. She was staring at Jesus on the cross only it was the antique crucifix with the Negroid features that she had prayed to earlier at the convent. Nancy was lucid dreaming both asleep and awake. The dream was bizarre and it made her feel both like an outside observer and an active participant.

The bearded man smiled for the first time, but it was a dark sinister smile. She raised her hips up towards his giant ghost cock noticing that her fingers were still masturbating her pussy for him. He nodded over to the sleeping form of Despre, now on his back. Nancy nodded. She kept fingering herself with her hips lifted off the bed even as her other hand reached down and pulled the sleeping black man's towel open. She rose and straddled her companion looking back to see if the ghost approved. He was staring off into space, eyes bulging out. His hands came down from the crucified position and grabbed his throat like he was choking. His cock burst, spraying Nancy and Despre with his cum. It was as insubstantial as the rest of him, but she swore when it hit her, there was a slight breeze and afterwards, her skin felt damp. The bearded man's head snapped to the side like his neck had just broke and he faded away. She felt sad for him.