Sister Nancy of Coxville County in Faith Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets get you home." They returned to his car and headed back the way they had come. Nancy got more nervous the closer they got to the convent. She was shaking a little when they got to the produce stand at the bottom of the long driveway. "Where's this house for visiting priests?" he asked.

"Oh, over there," she told him. He turned down that lane and drove up to the house. "You can't stay here, Despre. I was joking."

"This will suit my purposes nicely," he replied, ignoring her. He tried the door, found it unlocked, and slipped inside.

"Despre! Despre! Come out," yelled Nancy standing at the front door. "You can't stay here," she hissed.

"SISTER NANCY!"

Nancy jumped startled. She turned and saw the mother superior making her way down the hill off the road. "Ah..uh, Mother Superior," she acknowledged, bowing to her superior as the woman approached.

"Just where have you been? We've been worried sick. We scoured the convent and when the van was reported missing, I called the sheriff and state police. Just what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm afraid that's my fault, Mother Superior," said Despre coming from the house. "My car got stuck in the mud last night and I called the convent for assistance. Sister Nancy answered the phone and offered to come get me."

"I see," said the older nun staring at the black man. Nancy turned and glanced at Despre. Her eyes widened when she saw he'd found and attached a priest's collar to the dark suit. A primitive wooden cross hung from his neck. He'd fashioned it from the oak's branches and bound it with the leather straps he'd had around his arms. Apparently this was a cross he was willing to wear. "Then where is our van?" asked the Mother Superior turning to Nancy.

"I-I'm afraid it broke down near Des.. Father Despre's car," she answered. "He thinks it's the water pump."

"It's given us trouble before. I'll have someone from the garage tow it. We're just grateful you're in good health. You must have had quite the night, Sister?"

"Uh.. Yes, quite."

"Well it looks like Father... Despre is it?" She bowed her head towards the visiting priest. "It looks like Father Despre took very good care of you Sister."

"H-he D-did, Mother Superior." Nancy felt the blush returning to her cheeks.

"By god's grace we broke down near the motel on the county line," said Despre. "It was closed, but the owner left keys to the rooms outside for travelers. Thank god."

"Thank god and the good folk of Coxville," replied the Mother Superior. "Will you be staying with us, Father Despre?"

"If it's not an imposition. I'd like to do some historical research on the plantation and the convent."

The older nun raised an eyebrow. "Interesting coincidence, a local reporter, Mrs. Kindle is interested in our history too. She contacted me just yesterday."

"I'll be sure to look her up," said Despre.

"And I'm sure you can stay here as long as you'd like. Father Robinson oversees the convent and is due for a visit, but I'm sure he won't mind the company. If there's anything you require, let me know." Mother Superior turned back towards the convent. "Come along Sister Nancy."

"Wait, Reverend Mother," interjected Despre. "I might need some assistance with my research from time to time. I'd like Sister O'Malley if that's possible."

"Provided it doesn't interfere with her duties and her teaching, Father Despre," said the Mother Superior with a gracious nod. "You may use her as often as you'd like." She turned and headed towards the convent.

"Actually, Sister O'Malley, I could use your help now dealing with a hard problem I'm having."

A disbelieving Nancy followed Despre inside the house and soon found herself riding his hard cock in the priest's bed. They'd striped quickly. She'd pulled the habit off, but had had kept the wimple and veil covering her head. She rode Despre's cock to several orgasms as he toyed with her enormous breasts. Nancy might just have to put off retaking her vow of chastity until Despre moved on. Then she remembered Linus and his promise of introducing her to some of her other student's black cocks. Yes, I'll need to delay retaking my vows for awhile, she thought imagining the pleasure two black cocks could provide. I'm going to really pay for this later, she thought as she came, her Catholic guilt asserting itself. And I'm going to pay for that one, she thought cumming again. And that one...