Sister Nancy of Coxville County in Faith Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy slowly came to her senses to the sounds of drums off in the distance. The beat was a steady rhythm, lub-dub-lub-dub-lub-dub. "Hmmm," she muttered, opening her eyes. "What's that?" She reared up in shock. Her head had been laying on Despre's chest just over his heart. "Oh my!!!" she whispered while wondering, how did I get on top of Despre? Luckily, his head was still turned to the side and he was snoring. With luck, she might slip off him without waking him. He may have been asleep, but his cock was coming to life. Her pussy was dribbling her arousal over his pubes and the base of his cock, she could feel his shaft swelling as it slowly lifted off his thigh.

I need to get him off, I mean get off him, she thought, but when she rose and turned to look down at his chest, she couldn't stop her hand from coming down to touch his hard muscles. Oh my god! She thought. His body... it's so sculpted. I've only dreamed of someone so sculpted. His skin is so dark next to mine. Her white hand stood out against his dark brown skin. She couldn't have stopped her hand from wandering down his hard muscular chest if she had tried. The contrast was... sexy... arousing. She'd felt the same with Linus this morning.

Before she got off him, she had to see what the big thing rising between her thighs looked like. She glanced over her shoulder. His cock was a true monster and the tip rose inches above the curve of her ass. Oh god!, she thought. His... thing... it's so... long... so hard. His cock was perfect, as sculpted as his body. There was one thing odd about it. His cock was a darker color then his skin, dark to the point of being purple like it was stained. Shit! I'm leaking all over him, she thought even as she pushed her dripping pussy lips hard against the thick shaft and let her hips rise, to slide her pussy higher, towards the tip. She had to fight her desire to moan by keeping her mouth tightly shut.

Bump and ridge and bulging vein all slid along her labia and clitoris as her pussy rose up along the shaft. The flared ridge of his head was next and then her labia was opening for the head. God forgive me, but I need to know how he feels inside me. Ow! Ow! Ow! She thought as the big head spread her pussy lips wide open. Wow, he's so big! Unbelievable! Here was yet another superior black cock poised to fuck her. Up until then, Nancy still half believed she was having yet another sex fantasy, but as the tip of his cock slowly pushed into her, the pleasure she started to feel was way too real.

"WHAAA!!!" Nancy gasped out loud as Despre's cock thrust up hard into her, pushing deep, but not fully penetrating her. Nancy found herself falling to his chest and then flipping over onto her back. She came down hard on the bed totally surprised with Despre grinning down at her, half his cock still spearing her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing Sister," he said teasing her. "I thought you were a chaste and celibate proper girl?"

"I'm sorry," she hissed, gasping for breath. "I... I couldn't control myself. "My urges... they.. I'm so... horny."

"I'm disappointed in you, Sister. Some one has opened up this tight pussy already. I wanted to be the first."

Nancy sobbed squirming beneath him, but it wasn't to escape. Her hips were lifting into his cock trying to get more of it inside her. "One of my students... earlier today... fucked me so good... not a whore...couldn't help myself... not a whore... he was eighteen legal... please Despre... I'm not a whore."

"Oh, but you will be," he growled.

"MMMFFF!!!" His lips came down hard on hers. Nancy wasn't expecting him to kiss her. She stared wide eyed in shock for a few seconds before her eyes slowly closed and she let his tongue in her mouth. She had never kissed a man so passionately before.

Despre broke the kiss and reared up, arching his back as he shoved his cock in balls deep. Nancy's mouth opened wide in a scream of pleasure. Her hands gripped the bed sheets pulling on them as her legs wrapped around his trim waist. "A woman with a body like this deserves to be fucked," he snarled. "And fucked well. And fucked often," he added.

"Despre... wait... I... oh MY GOD!" Waves of pleasure emanated upwards from her pussy as Despre laid down on top of her and started fucking her hard. His cock was like a jack hammer. "OH FUCK! DESPRE! PLEASE!!" This was so sinful, but then anything that felt this good had to be sinful. Her ultimate submission to him was growing inside her womb, but she fought it. "Stop! I'm a good catholic girl!! Nancy turned her face away and gritted her teeth. "Don't make me cum like this," she hissed.

He's not going to stop fucking me! God forgive me! He feels so good! He was on his knees now, holding her hips off the bed as his cock continued to hammer her hungry pussy. How these black men could last so long at such a pace, she'd never know. Her white boyfriend had ejaculated after only a few strokes. Linus had fucked her hard with his powerful black cock. It had dominated her body into surrendering. Despre was the same yet different. His superior cock was dominating her too, but fucking the black priest was way more intimate like fucking a long term lover that knew exactly how to please her. She'd realized that the moment he kissed her. Her thighs wouldn't stop quivering as his cock thrust in and out between them. She wrapped her legs around him tighter like they were her lifeline to her extreme pleasure. "Oh no," she grunted. "I'm going to... I'm going to..." He slammed his cock forward and fell on top of her again. "C-CUUUMM!!" she screamed. He held his cock buried in her pussy letting it squeeze and contract around every inch of his shaft. She may have been married to god, but as a woman, she couldn't help but fall a little bit in love with a man that could make her orgasm like this. She gasped, panting for air as the multiple large contractions faded away.

Despre felt the same thing for the lovely young Christian woman writhing beneath him. He reared up again, grabbing the headboard as he continued working his cock on her sopping wet pussy. He'd never had a girl squeeze his cock like this one just had. All that celibacy is wasted on a girl like this, he rationalized.

"OH MY GOD!! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!! Screamed the hot young thing beneath him. "DON'T STOP!" He didn't want to stop. He didn't want to ever stop fucking this hot white servant of the Christian god, the oppressor god, the god of the enslavement of his people. I need to make sure this woman is mine, he thought. I gotta keep my shit together or I'm gonna cum hard. Even as the thought hit him, Sister Nancy twisted around on his cock in pure ecstasy. She was on her side, one leg around his waist and one over his shoulder. The cross leaped between her massive Coxville breasts. She was tensing up again. Gotta think of her as just another white bitch milking my dick. "OH! OH!! OH GOD!! F-FUCK!! Y-YES!! YES! FUCK YES!! Y-YES!! YES!! D-DON'T S-STOP_P!! He gritted his teeth. He didn't plan to stop. He was going to fuck the sexy nun for hours... The wave of sexual energy hit him catching him off guard even as he buried his cock, the first spurt of his hot seed filling her womb. "I'M I'M CUMMING AG-AGAIN" Her pussy was contracting all around his spurting cock again, milking the sperm from his shaft. Despre's orgasm lasted as long as hers. He looked down at her beautiful face still contorting with the ecstasy of her orgasm. He'd never lost control like this before. He'd never cum like that before. They both kept cumming as the waves of sexual energy engulfed their bodies though she couldn't sense it like he could. Something big had just happened many miles to the East of them. Something very important to Damballah.

Nancy slowly came to her senses. She felt a chill and the rain was loud. She raised her head and glanced towards the open door to the room. Her black infidel was standing out in the rain buck naked and gazing off in the distance. "Despre?" she called. He turned towards the open door and then looked down the road again before turning to come into their motel room. "What are you doing?"

He picked up his towel and dried off. "What's East of here?" he asked.

"The town of Coxville," she replied. "Why?"

"Just curious," he answered, walking over to the foot of the bed. Nancy was curious too. Coxville was almost two hours East and you couldn't see the lights from here, but she let it go when he climbed back onto the bed with something in his hand. He grinned down at her. "Baby, you are one hot firecracker," he told her.

Her slut body was betraying her again. She opened her legs and raised her hips up towards his swelling black cock. "Oh, Oh my," she moaned writhing a little on the bed. There was still a river of his seed still pouring from her pussy, yet her body craved another load. "You're amazing," she told him. "Your dick is so amazing. Again please?"

He laughed and held up a small jar. "We're not even close to being done," he told her. Words on the jar read, Waters of Dumballa. "Remember the perks of being a voodoo priest?" He scooped some jelly from the jar. It was purplish black and had a thick consistency. She couldn't recognize the smell, but it was delightful. "Here it is."

"Wait.. What is that supposed to do?" she asked even as he brought the dollop on his fingers down to her left nipple. "OH MY FUUUCCKKK!" she gasped. Her already erect nipple hardened and swelled even as her entire areola puffed up. The erogenous zone in her nipple suddenly felt enhanced by about 100%. "What the..." she panted even as he coated her right nipple, pinching it hard as that nipple swelled up. "OH GOD MY NIPPLES!!!"

"This just makes your sensitive parts drive you to the verge of maddening lust," he told her, grinning evilly and Nancy wondered if her were indeed Satan for only the devil could have such an affect on her body.

Nancy writhed on the bed. "Uh oh fuck nipples oh oh," she muttered like a woman possessed. She bent her knees and lifted her entire crotch off the bed. Her sexy belly was undulating with a rising lust. "OH DESPRE!" Her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow. "IT'S AMAZING! I FEEL SO HOT. SO... SLUTTY... OH FUCK... FUCK ME!!!" She was completely lost to the lust within her. She looked over at the black stud, kneeling on the bed. His mighty cock rising up from his crotch. She licked her lips as she took in it's glory. "FUCK MY MOUTH." She demanded. "I WANT TO TASTE YOU!"

"As you... URRRFFF... wish," he grunted in surprise when she sucked half his cock down her throat. The encounter with her student earlier no doubt training her somewhat for sucking big cock. He pushed forward feeling his cock slide deeper down her throat even as her tongue wiggled the underside of his shaft. The waters of Dumballa never fail to bring out the slut in any girl, he thought, gritting his teeth at her wild enthusiasm. But this one... She's so pent up with lust... Fuck! She's goin suck the black off ma dick.

He grabbed the blonde hair on her head and began fucking her throat.

Nancy moaned lustfully around the throbbing living cock sliding in and out of her throat. Oh fuck! She thought. He's using me like a whore. Like those nigger town whores I try to rehabilitate and it feels so good, so natural and right.

Despre released her head, but she kept slurping. He reached over for the jar of jelly. He scooped another dollop up on his fingers. "Now let's get your pussy ready." He reached over and easily inserted his two fingers into her pussy. The lust maddened nun was so horny she bent and lifted her knees so that her pussy was almost facing straight up for his probing fingers.

Nancy slurped on his cock while wondering, what he was doing to her. He coated her entire crotch area with the jelly before removing his fingers. Not that she needed them. The jelly was having the same effect down there that it had on her nipples. Her labia was quivering even as her clitoris swelled up. Everywhere his jelly coated fingers had penetrated, the nerve endings were quivering with intense pleasure. Oh fuck!!!! Nancy started choking on his cock. She needed to scream. Despre knew what was going on and yanked back on his hips until his cock sprang up dripping with her saliva. "I'M CUMMING!" she screamed even as he grapsed her arms and lifted her to her knees. "SO... SO... FUCKING HAAAAARD!!" She was on her knees, legs spread, back resting against him. Her orgasm was enormous and she was shocked to see a stream of fluid shoot from her pussy to splatter on the bed. "OH OH FUCK FUCK F_FUCK" she panted as the stream continued.

"Oh dear," said Despre in her ear. "Looks like I used too much. "Good girl." He pushed his cock between her ass cheeks and pulled her had back so that she was looking up into his eyes even though her pupils looked dilated. One hand gripped her neck and the other her wrist possessively. "Be a good Catholic girl," he whispered. "Cum for me. Don't stop cumming." And she did. Even as he spoke more less powerful squirts of her cum were shot from her pussy in a steady stream. "Tonight this pussy, these tits..." He released her and reached around the grab her heavy bosom. She gasped and came again when he pinched her ultra sensitive nipples. "...are mine. Tonight you serve Damballah." Another spray of fluid shot from her pussy at the mention of Damballah's name.

He grabbed her neck again and turned her head towards his. She was gasping for air. "Oh Despre, I'm so sore.. So tired... make it stop," she begged. Her first orgasm from the jelly had been as powerful as any three Linus had given her earlier combined. Cumming so much was exhausting and... addicting. "I'm not a whore, but I feel like I'm becoming one."

He kissed her on the lips, her lips parting, tongue dancing against his before he pulled back. "I know baby, but you're so sexy like this. I like it when you look like a whore, my little slut."

Nancy threw her arms around his neck and gazed lovingly into his eyes. "I'm your little slut?" she asked, liking the idea. She was aware of his hand down between them stroking his cock and she felt bad that he hadn't cum since she had started sucking him. "Oh god baby, fuck my hungry cunt," she pleaded as her arousal grew again. "It feels like my pussy won't stop throbbing and leaking."

Despre's evil grin seemed to never leave his face. "And it won't stop baby, not until I've had my fun with you.." He pushed her back and nodded downwards.

Nancy's eyes moved down his hard sculpted body and she gasped at the sight of his engorged cock, now coated with jelly as he stroked it. "Oh god!" she gasped in lust at the sight. This explained the stained blackness of his cock. He must use the water of Dumballa regularly. Not only was his cock so hard and swollen from the jelly that it looked like he was about to cum, but his entire cock looked even longer and thicker now. "It get's bigger?" she asked in disbelief. Nancy had never wanted anything more in her life. "Please fuck me," she pleaded, staring down at his engorged purple shaft. "Fuck me."

He pushed her down on all fours as he moved behind her. His soaked cock fell between her ass cheeks and her anus started tingling with lust as the jelly slid over it. "This big nigga cock is gonna take you to heaven," he told her, arrogantly as he slid the hard shaft up and down between her ass cheeks. "Say it my little slut."

Nancy arched her back and looked over her shoulder. "Take me to heaven with your big nigga cock."

"What's the magic word?"

"PLEEEEASE!" Even Nancy was shocked by how quickly Despre yanked his hips back and buried his cock with one hard thrust. He grabbed her hips fucking her hard. Oh my god, he's not going to stop fucking me. The jelly had made his cock look like it was on the verge of cumming, yet he didn't seem anywhere close to cumming. His hard thrusts propelled her forwards and she fell flat on the bed with only her ass thrust upward for his ever plunging cock. His cock coated the entire inside of her pussy with the jelly amplifying her pleasure a hundred fold. Her cervix tingled easily opening for the hard knob of his cock head. "AH AH AAH AH UNH AH," she grunted constantly. The bed beneath their crotches soon grew soaked from the constant spray of her arousal and orgasms she was cumming so much.

Depre's mouth was beside her ear. "You're so sexy," he whispered. "You're the hottest thing I ever fucked. You were born for black dick, baby. Your sexy white body gonna need some nigga cock somethin regular from now on. You shouldn't fight it, Sister. You're a slut for nigga cock."

Despre pulled back, grabbing her arms and pulling her up with him. Her breasts bounced with each thrust of his cock. I love it so much I can barely breathe, she thought. He's going to torture me with his cock until I give up everything to him. Despre thrust forward and the first strong blast of his seed filled her womb. Oh fuck!!! He's cumming in me! She could feel every squirt from his rapidly pumping cock. Her womb felt hot from the warmth of so much semen. There is so much cum pouring into me. More then the first time. "F-FU-FUCK!!!" she screamed. "I C-CCANT S-STOP C-C-CUMMING!" It was too much pleasure for any woman to endure. She grew dizzy and the room faded black. She was finally getting relief from the constant torturous pleasure his still squirting cock was giving her. As Nancy slowly passed out she muttered thanks to the lord, "Praise... Damballah."

"Dayumn," growled Despre slowly yanking his engorged cock from the sweet nun's pussy. It surprised him by sending one last spurt of semen across her ass. The waters of Dumballa (an alternative regional spelling, but then his lord had many names) acted not only as an aphrodisiac for both men and women, but also as a testosterone rub. He's used it so often, masturbating when there were no willing women around, that it had stained his cock, but it had also enhanced his abilities and his semen production had kicked into overdrive. He'd once donated some sperm to a fertility clinic and the doctors had been astounded by the concentration of sperm and the sheer amount of his ejaculate. Apparently it had impressed the sexy Latina nurse too as he let her get hands on with it later that night. Nancy wanted to slump, but he pushed her ass up, to hold as much of his semen inside her as possible, though it was bubbling up from her pussy like a geyser as he watched. He hoped that the jackass student of hers that had gotten a crack at her earlier hadn't knocked her up. He wanted to be the one that planted a baby in her belly and hopefully the waters of Dumballa would help. The stuff would have made her extra hormonal too, to the point of dropping quite a few eggs. He left the bed and went to the bathroom, plugging the tub and turning the water on. When he came back, his seed was still leaking from her pussy in a flood...

...A flood! Nancy felt like she was drowning in the white viscous sea surrounding her. Her heavy garments were pulling her under so she yanked off her habit as quickly as possible watching the black cloak quickly sink disappearing beneath the flood of sperm that had destroyed the world, drowning all the wickedness of man. Just when she felt the last of her strength draining from her and thought she would soon be joining her discarded habit, the boat appeared. The ark was as massive as it had appeared in all the illustrations she'd ever seen of it. A ladder was thrown over the side and her sperm soaked naked body slowly made it's way up the side of the massive boat. She fell to her knees, kissing the deck in her relief and joy. She looked up, expecting to see two of every animal, giraffe heads sticking out of the roof, elephant trumpets, anything, but there were nothing but snakes, black snakes of all shapes and sizes slithering around the deck, thousands of them, millions even. Nancy reared back in alarm, scrambled to her feet and moved towards the prow of the ship. There a dark figure in a shepherd's cloak was leaning over the side. "Noah!" she gasped, falling to her feet, still covered with sperm. The figure turned, his robe was open and his black body was covered in enormous muscles as was the enormous muscle between his legs. The huge black cock was hard and aimed over the side of the railing, spitting out semen like a fire hose at full blast. The kneeling woman looked up as the bearded black man turned to face her. She spread her arms out beseechingly as the strong spray of semen showered down upon her body coating her in even more of his seed. The spray moved down hitting her torso and she reached up to clear the sperm from her eyes even as the black man moved closer. He was grinning, pleased with her, and she grinned back even as the enormous cock between his legs rose back up towards her face, but it was no longer a cock, it was a giant black snake that opened it's jaw wide, fangs dripping with white venomous sperm. The snake lunged at her, the head completely engulfing her face.