Sister Nancy of Coxville County in Faith Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy sputtered like she was being smothered and Despre pulled the washcloth from her face. Shower water struck her face again and her head turned up towards it, mouth open as if thirsty. He lifted her back, sliding her more upright in the tub and out of the water's spray. She struggled, but seemed to be dreaming in her semi-comatose state. He ran the soap all over her body and couldn't help but spend some extra time on her giant white bosom even to the point his spent cock swelled some, swelled but didn't rise. The last session had drained him almost as much as it had her and he wanted nothing more then to collapse on the bed, but he thought he'd clean the lovely Sister Nancy up first. He'd gotten her skin pretty clean, but there was little he could do about the constant cloud of white drifting out from between her legs in the water. "Ma shits gonna be leaking out for days," he muttered, finally satisfied that she was clean. He moved the wet rag down between his legs and cleaned his junk off while he let the water drain. Despre stretched out to reach a towel and dried Nancy off as best her could before lifting her and carrying her back to the bed. He laid her down, muttering "Dayumn! In awe of her amazing body before laying down next to her. If the rest of the women of Coxville were anything like her, he was gonna love it here, he thought before falling asleep while spooning her hot body.

"Oh... Oh where am I?" asked Nancy as she slowly woke up. She was naked but for the large gold cross that constantly dangled down between her bosom. She never removed it. She glanced over and saw the sleeping black man next to her and the memories of last night came flooding back to her. "Despre," she whispered. "He and I... we had... What would the mother superior say?" She'd be speechless with disappointment, that's would she'd be. Nancy struggled to her feet, her entire body was weak and sore. My legs are so weak, I can barely walk, she thought limping towards the window. It was still raining and raining hard.

"Well look who's up," said Despre sitting upright in the bed. "Why don't you come back to bed, Nancy and we can go at it another round or two."

Nancy whirled on him a little angrily even as her nipples hardened at the mere suggestion of her getting some of that nigga cock inside her again. "Now see here, mister. It's Sister Nancy and even though we did some... fun things together last night, it doesn't make me any less a woman dedicated to the lord." Shameless of her nudity, Nancy walked over to the open jar of jelly and scooped up a dollop with her fingers. She stared at the purplish jelly. "I am still a woman of faith devoted to serving god." She licked her fingers tasting the jelly. "And when I get back to the convent, I will retake my vow of celibacy before god." Yet again, she thought, third times the charm. She brought her fingers down between her legs and coated her pussy with the Waters of Dumballa. Her clit immediately began to swell and she felt the arousal growing. "But I am still a woman and a woman with needs and right now, I'm a woman with an itch that needs to be scratched." She climbed on the bed thrilled to see his huge black cock growing as she approached. The perfect tool for scratching an itch deep inside your womb. "So Despre, won't you help me? Won't you scratch it for me? Won't you make this woman a whore for just one more day?"

One more day only lasted three hours, but that was enough time for the handsome couple to go at it pretty hard. Nancy mounted him and came as she slid down his hard shaft. "My turn to fuck you now, stud," she growled as she bounced widely in his lap. Despre liked this new and aggressive Nancy especially when she leaned forward and rubbed her breast on his lips until he opened his mouth and started sucking on her nipple. The combination of aphrodisiac jelly and Despre's giant black cock gave her seven huge orgasm, the final and biggest one when he inseminated her fertile womb yet again with his potent black seed. She sat impaled on his cock for nearly ten minutes slowly catching her breath before rising up off the still hard shaft. His cock fell with a smack against his belly as she slid between his legs and lifted it up towards her mouth. His messy cock smelled and looked funky as she stared it. The monster cock was covered in her orgasms, ropey strands of his semen, and bits of black jelly. She brought the fat head down to her mouth and began to clean it.

Despre moaned and gripped the sheets bucking his hips as Nancy took half his cock down her throat. She knew that the water of Dumballa must be enhancing his pleasure, but she hoped that her cock sucking skills were also growing. She was pleased when a little squirt of seminal fluid shot across her tongue left over from his previous orgasm. It was mouthwateringly good and she wanted more, but she wanted his cock some where else first.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked when she stopped sucking him.

Nancy slid off him and kneeled on the edge of the bed and wiggled her ass for him. Despre winked at her and climbed to his feet. He stood beside the bed and slid his cock back inside her pussy quickly bringing her to another orgasm. "I love your black cock, Despre," she moaned coming down from her orgasm.

"I know, baby," he replied. He had kept his cock buried while she came, but was flexing it's muscle. "You sure you can give it up?"

Nancy's pussy was tightly hugging every square inch of his foot long cock, feeling every bump, ridge, and bulging vein on it. She even fancied she could feel his pulse flowing through the big shaft. She shuddered and suddenly sniffled a few tears coming to her eyes. "No," she said, honestly, "but I need to try. I will rededicate my body and soul to the lord."

"Suit yourself, but if you change your mind..." Despre pulled his cock back until just the head was spreading her pussy lips apart. "This cock is yours whenever you want it." He plunged it hard back inside her and her insides trembled from another smaller orgasm. He pulled back again and grabbed the base of his cock rubbing the head up and down her labia. "Do you want it now?"

"Yes," she moaned. "I want it now."

"Want what, baby?"

"I want your big black nigga cock, Master.. Mister Despre."

"Here it is then, slut." Despre pushed his cock in slowly this time and was surprised when she fell forward until his cock plopped out and leaped upwards. She raised herself back up and he brought his cock back down between her folds, but she leaned forwards when he started to push it in. He frowned wondering if the bitch were teasing him. Nancy pushed back until she felt the head of his cock lightly touch her swollen labia, raising and lowering her ass so that his cock head was running up and down her wet slit. He smirked when he realized what she was doing. Nancy pushed his cock head against her engorged distended clitoris and then slid down until his cock head had moved up to her anus. She pushed back with her ass against his hard shaft. "This what you want then, baby?" he asked pushed forward.

"UNH!" she gasped as her rosebud stretched out around Despre's superior black cock. "YYEESS!" she hissed as it penetrated her. "FUCK MY ASSSSS!!"

Despre was a little disappointed she took him so easily. She'd done this before. The little shit from yesterday had beaten him again. The voodoo priest was going to have to find his own Coxville woman or two to introduce to the pleasure of a big black cock. "So you like it in the ass, huh?"

"Yes," she sobbed. "I want it bad. I was hoping that you'd just take it. I feel like such a slut asking for it."

Nancy felt Despre slowly withdrawing his cock, her body pushing back to keep it inside her, but it plopped free. "No," she whined. "Please put it back in."

"I will my good Sister," said Despre. He reached over for the jar of berry jelly and scooped up a dollop for the tip of his cock. His golf ball sized cock head swelled even bigger as it began to tingle and he had to stifle a moan. Only years of experience with the stuff kept him from cumming right then and there. He left a lot of extra jelly on top the head , but before sticking it back in, he brought his dripping fingers down to her little rosebud, coating it before pushing his slick fingers inside her anus. Nancy gasped when she realized what he was doing. Despre lined his cock head back up and watched her rosebud open wide as his cock head slowly pushed inside. Nancy howled like a dog as the jelly began to enhance the pleasure his cock was giving her. "Well my little sodomite, just remember that your student is just a teenager and I'm a man." Despre rammed his cock deep and began fucking her ass hard, pounding his cock home again and again. Nancy never stopped howling. He fucked her so hard, she began to slide forward and he had to climb on the bed to kneel pulling her hips back into his ever thrusting cock. Despre grabbed her arms and pulled her back and up into his lap. His cock was nearly completely buried in her anus. She was still howling, her own hands were on her breasts, pinching and squeezing her hard pointy nipples quite roughly. Her howls grew louder and then her cum was spraying all over his scrotum completely soaking his huge ball sack. Despre felt his own cum welling up in his balls. He pushed her forward so that her head fell to the mattress with her ass stuck up in the air. He pumped her anus rapidly another couple dozen times before his own orgasm flooded her bowels.

Despre withdrew his cock, staring with interest at her anus, now a quarter sized open hole, dark one second, then white as his sperm welled up and began to pour from her ass. It dribbled down to her pussy, itself still leaking his semen from their earlier fuck. The good Sister seemed out of it, semi-comatose again. He stepped back and gather up the jar of jelly off the bed, putting the lid back on it. The stuff wasn't plentiful to begin with and now with some production going to make the Diabolique Wine, it was rarer still. As a priest of Damballah, he was allowed an allotment, but he and Sister Nancy had gone a little overboard with it. Despre gathered his things and went to the bathroom. It was hard urinating with an erection. He had to bend over the toilet and push his hard shaft down towards the bowl. His cock wouldn't go down for awhile yet unless he cleaned off any remnant of the jelly. He turned on the shower and hopped in the tub.

Despre had lathered up his chest and was soaping his hard shaft to the point he was starting to masturbate.

Nothing unusual, he was addicted to jerking off with the jelly. Just a little bit mixed in with some Vaseline or hand lotion was enough to give him an amazing orgasm. The hormonal jelly had increased the size of his cock by an inch not to mention his testicle size and sperm production, but it had permanently stained his cock a purplish-black. He threw his head back and was jerking off when the curtains opened and Nancy joined him in the tub.

She stood looking at him before reaching down and taking over the slow jerking of his cock. Nancy reached out with her other hand and touched his hard chest, spreading her fingers apart. "It's so sexy," she muttered. "The contrast," She ran her hand over his chest feeling his hard muscles, her other hand automatically increasing it's speed back and forth along his shaft.

"We're a sexy couple," he told her, reaching around her back and pulling her entire body against his chest. He moved his lips down even as hers came up and they exchanged the most passionate kiss of either of their lives. He broke the kiss much to her disappointment and spun her around, pulling her back against him. She reached back and grabbed his cock again still stroking him from behind as he brought the bar of soap around to her front and began lathering up her big breasts. Nancy moaned leaning hard against him as the soap bar ran over her nipples. Her hand jerked him off faster. Despre leaned down and kissed her neck while he continued to soap her up. Nancy slid down his hard body until she fell to her knees spinning around to take his cock in her mouth. The shower had cleaned all the lather off and she immediately began bobbing her head as fast as she could over the tip of his shaft while jerking off the base. Despre moaned and held her short wet blonde hair while she lovingly worshipped his cock. After a good fifteen minutes of this, his over productive balls emptied a big wad of sperm into her mouth which she gulped down while moaning in lust over the taste. The second mouthful caught her off guard and she gagged on the big load losing control. His cock sprang free of her mouth and shot a big load over her face and another on her chest and another on her chest and another in her open mouth and she regained control and sucked the last few wads down her throat. "Well, it looks like I have to clean you off again," he said when she climbed back to her feet.

Nancy presented the bar of soap, but before he could start cleaning her off, she hefted her big breasts and began slurping some cum off her own nipple. Nancy released her breast before arching her back and presenting her torso for Despre to clean again. When he was finished, he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately again for a good long while as the shower water splattered all over them.

The two lovers dressed. Both were quiet and sad that their amazing evening had come to an end. For some reason, Nancy decided to forgo her modest undergarments. In the future, she thought she might purchase sexier lingerie to remind her that she was a woman even if she was dedicated to god. Her habit was still damp and it clung sexily to her voluptuous body. It felt more confining then normal and she began to hate it.

"I'll run the room key back," she said. Despre looked up like he was about to protest, but instead he just shrugged and let her leave. Nancy found out why a few minutes later. A peg board outside the office displayed keys for all the rooms in the motel with the exception of their room until she hung the key up. Despre had lied to her. They could have slept in separate rooms. She felt no anger. Instead, she smiled. No regrets. She decided not to say anything. She could see some bills inside through the money slot so at least he had paid for their room.

A passing redneck in a pickup truck stopped when he saw a nun standing by the car. He frowned when he saw the strangely dressed black man with her, but helped tow Despre's car out of the mud. He refused money for helping them. Soon they were on their way to Coxville.

Nancy stayed silent for a good hour of their drive East. She held her eyes closed and prayed for guidance and thought of her wanton actions over the last 24 hours. She felt remorse for breaking her vows, but not for what she had done. Trying to come to grips with her actions made her picture Linus and Despre in her mind which made her picture the two black men naked which made her picture their huge cocks sticking out from their hard bodies which made her picture their huge cocks doing things to her naked body which made her nipples hard and her pussy wet. She opened her eyes and glanced over at Despre. She stared at his sexy black skin, the muscles rippling in his arms and the long swollen bulge running down one pant leg.

"It's yours whenever you want it," he said softly without glancing at her.

"Thank you," she answered not knowing what else to say though "take me with you" and "I want it now" came to her mind.

"I plan to stick around for awhile and could use a place to stay. I don't suppose I could stay with you?"

Nancy laughed. "At the convent?" She laughed again. "We have a house for visiting priests. If you were a priest you could stay there," she suggested not seriously.

"I am a priest," he reminded her. "I'd need a dark suit." He seemed to be actually considering it.

"I'm sure there's a spare collar at the house," she said, thinking they were playing a game, but realizing he wasn't when she saw the thoughtful look on his face. "You'd need a cross too," she quickly added.

Despre sighed. "Sorry, but that I will not do."

They drove silently for another hour as they neared the outskirts of Coxville. "The convent is outside the town on a hill. Stay straight for another few miles then turn left at the stoplight." She sat back and pondered what she would tell the mother superior. The right thing to do would be to confess her indiscretions. The church could punish her, send her off to be cloistered somewhere away from the temptation of the black cock.

"Mind if we take a detour?" he asked. "How do I get to the main street?"

"Turn right at the light instead of left. You can follow the sign for downtown Coxville. What are you looking for?"

"There's an old oak tree in front of city hall. It's a holy site to my religion. I'd like to see it."

Nancy found that interesting and a little alarming. Why would their be a pagan holy site in Christian Coxville. Then she remembered something disturbing. "I'm sorry Despre, but I believe the oak was struck by lightning several nights ago and destroyed." He looked stunned at her news and she added another, "I'm sorry."

"Thank you," he whispered, a tear running down his cheek. He wished he hadn't put off his pilgrimage to the site of Prospero Black's hanging for so long. He'd missed his chance. "Several nights ago?"

"Yes. No one saw it but the storm was around midnight Thursday night. Why?"

"It's nothing," he replied and made the turn at the light to head to main street Coxville. Midnight Thursday was when he'd first felt the wave of sexually charged energy that had prompted him to make the detour to Coxville only to find the lovely stranded and desperate nun. Despre smiled thinking that the tree's destruction might not be such a bad thing. He remembered the waves of sexual energy that had hit him when he was having sex with Sister Nancy last night too. Something big was going on here in Coxville.

Despite his belief that the tree's destruction might be Damballah's will, he couldn't help crying when he saw the lightning blasted spot in front of city hall. The ground was still torn up and the root system was sticking up. The mighty truck was largely gone, cut up by chainsaws.

"Strange, but we normally don't get lightning storms this time of year," said Nancy. "And now two in a few nights."

"I'm rather glad for the one last night," replied Despre, winking at her. His reminder of their activities causing the fair skinned nun to blush.

Nancy watched him walk over to a landscaping pickup truck nearby. A couple of Latino gardeners were taking lunch sitting in the shade of some bushes. Nancy could understand a little Spanish and caught some of their animated discussion about the Cocks/Beaver game from last night. Meanwhile, Despre was going through some of the oak tree's branches that they had thrown in the back of the truck. He broke off a couple sticks. One was maybe half a foot long and the other a little shorter. She assumed he was just keeping a relic of his holy tree.

"Is there a thrift store nearby?" he asked.

"Yes, several. One within walking distance. It's a Catholic charity and we help raise donations for it."

"Excellent," said Despre with a smile. He seemed to have perked up. She watched as he removed one of his leather armbands from around his big bicep while they walked to the store. Strangely, he ripped it apart into several thongs. Nancy waited outside eager to get back to the convent. The longer she was gone, the harder it would be to explain her absence. Despre came out of the store close to a half hour later. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Very handsome and distinguished," she said approvingly. He was wearing a dark suit and shirt with no tie. She missed seeing his biceps though.