Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

"...stay with him this weekend. His apartment needs picking up. I'll swing by tomorrow for some clothes." Pause as mom replied. "I owe him for being such a gentleman. It is the least I can do. Love you too. Bye."

We pulled out onto the street and sis attacked. She unzipped me and freed my cock as she called out 'road head'. Her mouth engulfed me, and I moaned as I tried to focus on the street. I was still stoned and getting pulled over would be a bad thing. Despite the delicious distraction I took it slow and steady all the way home. A block from the apartment I fired my load down my sister's throat. She swallowed and came up smiling.

"So that is what I taste like." She muttered regarding the residual pussy juices left on my cock. "You like?"

"That was my first time someone gave me road head." I admitted, and she was bouncing in her seat.

"Booyah, score one for the little sister."

We reached my apartment without being pulled over and that was a miracle in my book. I slipped the memory card out of the camera and dropped it in my pocket. I opened the front door and Karen went in first. I closed and bolted the door behind us. While it was close to the campus the neighborhood was a little sketchy. She wanted to wash up and I didn't blame her. She undressed and despite seeing her naked just a little while ago she took my breath away. I took her to the bathroom and watched her clean up.

"I can't believe you came inside of me." She giggled.

"I can't believe we fucked." I said, and we looked at each other. "It was pretty damn intense."

"I've never come that hard before." Karen admitted.

"Your friends said some pretty harsh things about you." I told her watching her frown.

"I just buy weed from them sometimes. It was Shawna's idea to go out and party. I had no idea it would end up like this."

"Regrets?" I asked, and she reacted instantly.

"Hell no! Are you kidding me? I... we... you know." She replied blushing. "You?"

"I feel guilty for taking advantage of you while you were stoned." I said, and she snapped.

"Taken advantage!" She growled. "See this," she said bending over and pulling her ass cheeks apart. "No one fucks me unless I want them to. Got it?"

"Is that an invitation?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Aw! That was just mean. It would be easier to resist if you weren't so gorgeous."

"Are you saying I'm beautiful?" Sis asked her blush deepening. "I see."

"Were you serious about being my fuck toy for the weekend?"

"Yes. I'd be an idiot not to take advantage of this. We already did the nasty what else could happen?"

"My cock in your ass?" I joked but she didn't laugh. "Hold on. I was just... are you seriously thinking about that?"

"I saw his cock in her butt and I immediately thought what you'd feel like inside of me. I don't know though. You are damn thick. We'll see how things work out."

"I leave it to you sweetie. That is a big decision." I said and we both laughed.

"Yeah, real big," Karen chuckled.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom."

She followed me in and as I undressed she lay on the bed. Karen watched me get naked and giggled when I left my socks on. The bed was just big enough for the two of us. I hadn't bought it with having sex in mind. It had been inexpensive and had a good mattress. I was surprised how tired I was. Karen snuggled close and yawned. I fell asleep with my little sister clinging to me beneath the covers.

I woke up without an alarm. Karen was still sleeping, and her bed head was scary. I slipped out without waking her, so I left her snoozing in my bed. I still reeked of pot and sex from the night before. I was in the shower when she woke up and came in to take a piss. She moved to the sink and took out her purse. She took out a medicine bottle and popped a pill from it.

"Just in case." Karen muttered. "Condoms from here on out mister cream pie."

"I agree." I said peeking at her bare ass through a gap in the shower curtain. "I spotted that tattoo last night when we were you know. Where did you get that?"

"None of your damn business," she snapped sharply. "Sorry. It was on a dare."

"Left ass cheek, did it hurt?" I asked as she climbed in with me.

"No. It is strange though." She said as I held her as she wet her hair.

"I never realized how short you are." I commented as she closed her eyes and let me support hr. "Five feet in your bare feet."

"Exactly." She agreed. "Long raven black hair, gorgeous sculpted features, 36 C tits, and I quote an ass that launched a thousand hard-ons."

"Huh?" I said as she washed her hair.

"Matthew Dawn," Karen sputtered as she turned to face away from me. "He has a thing for me." She continued as she bent over and grabbed the loofa. My growing erection settle between her ass cheeks as she stood. "Speaking of having a thing. He thinks of himself as a writer. I posed for him once for fifty bucks and he took some artistic nudes of me. I gave him my measurements and at some point, I'll get to read his fapping stories. Am I worth fapping to brother dearest?"

"Fapping or fucking you are stunning," I said as rocked my hips. "I love how your ass cheeks conform to the shape of my cock."

"I wish you'd just stick it in me. Oh wait, no condoms, fine shoot it on my ass if you must." She moaned. "Wash my tits for me?"

I took body wash and drizzled some in the palm of my hand and ignored the loofa she offered. She leaned against me nearly forcing my cock into her unprotected pussy. I don't think she really cared at this point. Her tits looked huge in my hands compared to the rest of her. She was just so petite. I told her, and she laughed.

"I get that all the time. Guys love short girls with big tits."

My hands wandered all over her front and she moaned and begged for my cock. I told her no glove and no love, and she snapped at me for the second time that morning. We rinsed off and I snatched her off her feet, not a difficult task. I pressed her back against the wall of the shower and she squealed when her flesh hit the cold wall. She let out a second cry when my cock drilled deep in one long slow thrust of my hips.

"Christ! It's bigger I swear!" Sis cried out as I began fucking her. She wrapped her legs around my back and kissed me. "Harder!" She gasped breaking the kiss. "I like it a bit rough."

"Tattoo?" I asked, and she was helpless not to answer.

"Fine. There is a club or group at school. Some of the girls were bragging about getting this cool tattoo."

"So, you rushed out and got one." I growled thrusting harder.

"No... not quite... I had to fuck the guy in charge. He was like dad's age. He was handsome, dark goatee, and hung like you. He was second on the totem pole to a guy named Atwater... Atwood... something like that. The girls in the club said Atwood has got two cocks and they both worked. How cool is that?!"

"You wanted to do it with a guy with two cocks? That means taking one up your ass." I snapped angry that she was associated with some sort of cult. "Damn it, Karen those things can be dangerous!"

"Your cock gets harder when you get angry." She laughed. "Come on Hulk, smash my pussy! UNNNNN... shit I'm coming!"

Karen thrashed around and clutched tight while impaled on my erection. Two cocks... seriously... what the fuck are the odds of that? Those kinds of deformities rarely function properly. I lowered sis, pulled out, spun her around, and slammed my dick back into her. I examined her tattoo as I pounded her. My thumb brushed her asshole as I caressed her cheeks. Sis stiffened, and my curiosity was peaked. I made slow circles over her sphincter and she let out a new noise.

"You like that?" I asked as I pushed, and my thumb invaded her puckered hole.

"Noooo..." Karen moaned so I pulled it free. "Wait!" She cried out in surprise. "Fine. I like a little ass play."

"Ass play." I said as I plunged my thumb back in her ass. "My little sister knows a lot about dirty things." I thrust my thumb in time with the movement of my cock now.

"You are getting close! I can feel it!" Karen groveled. "Shoot it on my ass this time."

"I will." I promised. "I've seen this design before, your tattoo... but where?" I said as I yanked my cock and thumb free and plastered the lower part of her back just above her ass cheeks. "Binding spell."

"What?" She asked as she stood beneath the water and my load slid down the drain.

"It is a demon binding spell." I said. "I've seen it on a Japanese anime. You didn't let some demon in did you? Did you?"

"I don't think so. I was pretty drunk when they did the ritual and applied the tattoo." She admitted. "I'm sure I am okay. Besides, do you think a design off an anime really works?"

"No." I said concerned but I was getting worked up over nothing.

Pact Impact:

We dried off and I realized I needed more towels. If I had girls over I would need more fresh towels. I called mom and asked if I could do laundry over at their place while sis got clean clothes and we picked up cleaning supplies at the store. Mom was so thrilled that Karen and I were getting along I could have asked for the moon and gotten it.

We stopped by and dropped off my dirty things while sis changed out of last night's clothes. Mom gave her shit about dressing like a slut. Under the light of day sis' tits and nipples were clearly visible. Sis came down in sweats and mom looked relieved.

"If your brother hadn't been there to keep an eye on you," Mom growled. "I hate to think what might have happened to you. Jeez, were you guys smoking pot last night?" Mom asked sniffing my shirt. "Reminds me of Midnight Dream, now that was some good shit. Surprised... I could tell you a few things, but I won't. Get going and be back in a few hours to get your clothes. Thank you, sweetie, for taking care of her."

I fought the urge to laugh when mom thanked me for 'taking care' of Karen. If only she knew how well I had fucked her precious little girl into submission. I sensed a change in mom's demeanor. Had something changed since I had moved out? Mom wasn't doting on Karen so much. I glanced over and by god sis looked guilty as hell. We took our time at the mall and got towels, cleaning supplies, and a late breakfast. My budget was limited but to my surprise sis paid for the towels and matching wash cloths. What the hell? As we sat in the food court the conversation returned to last night and this morning.

"We crossed a line." I said, and she laughed.

"Crossed? We destroyed it. Just the memory of you inside of me gets me wet." She whispered. "I think I'm in lust."

"Oh boy." I chuckled and changed the subject. "Tell me about this cult..."

"Is that really bothering you? Jeez! Hold on." She said as she rummaged through her Tardis sized purse.

"I swear it is bigger on the inside." I laughed, and sis glared at me.

"Here." She said and held up a folded piece of paper with a wax seal on it. "When I figure out my wish I say it out loud where at least one other person can hear it and break the wax seal. I've already fulfilled the pact, so it is all good. I know. This will show you that it is all horse shit. They just wanted to get into my pants. Here goes. I wish my brother, sitting opposite of me had two cocks just like the leader of this group. So, help me Lilith!"

Crack!

Sis broke the wax seal and opened the paper. She unfolded it and frowned. There wasn't anything written on either side. We called it all bullshit and finished our meal. Sis hit the little girl's room and returned rubbing her left ass cheek.

"I think my ass went to sleep. Let's get going. I want to work up my other appetite, if you know what I mean."

"Sex." I said, and she grabbed my arm. "What would you do if I did have two... cocks I mean?"

"Whoa! I'd be your little DP bitch." Sis growled. "You could do two girls at once. Me and Renee could ride you at the same time. I could do you reverse cowgirl and she could face you and watch your faces. She has a thing for faces a guy makes when she fucks them."

"Who is Renee?"

"Renee Dupris, did you forget my best friend in grade school? She's got a great little rack on her. Her ass is okay, but she sucks dick like the devil herself." Sis went on. "Damn it, my ass feels frozen!"

We moved to the nearest bathroom and I followed her into the girl's bathroom. I tugged down her sweat pants and stared at her ass. I ran my hand across her left cheek and it was ice cold while her right was fine. I returned my hand to her cheek and couldn't believe my eyes.

"It's almost gone." I told her. "That tattoo is... holy shit... it's gone! Your ass is blank... I mean..."

"Thanks, big brother," Karen laughed. "Are you serious?" She turned around and I held her up, so she could see her ass in the mirror. "I'll be damned!" Karen cursed and then went pale. "Put me down!" She pulled up her sweats and we left the rest room. "I never guessed it was real."

"It must have been water soluble ink. You told me you were pretty shit faced. How long have you had it?"

"Three days." Sis said rubbing her ass cheek. "It is back to normal. Do you feel weird? Is your junk tingling?"

"No more than usual," I said slapping her ass playfully. "Let's get back."

"I make you tingly." Sis said proudly and there was no dealing with her now.

The drive back to my parent's place was twenty minutes of flipping radio channels and trying to keep Karen's hands off my cock. We pulled in and parked. Sis went straight to her room and I called out for my mother. She was in the basement. I went down to help her fold laundry when I caught her buttoning up sis' black silk blouse. It was a little tight on her and I blushed when she turned, and I got a clear view of her breasts through the material.

"So?"

"Your areolas are bigger than Karen's." I blurted out and then flinched. The scream never came.

"You think so?" Mom said checking out her chest in a mirror hanging on the wall. "It is a bit small."

"Your t... breasts are bigger obviously." I said catching myself at the last minute.

"Great catch there sonny boy," she giggled. "You think your dad would like this?"

"Unless he's blind," I said and fell right into her trap. "MILF tits."

"Ooh, so I am a Mom You'd Like to Fuck... MYLF with a Y. I like the sounds of that." She purred. "How many times did you come last night?"

"What?" I said feeling a sudden chill. Mom held up the camera's memory card and I went white. "Oh shit."

"Oh shit indeed," she purred. "I have it from both angles. Your perspective and hers... the little shit actually did commentary while you... fucked... her!" She said her voice slowly increasing in intensity. "Was that your plan all along?"

"No. I just wanted to teach her a lesson. She's played me the fool since she turned thirteen. I just wanted for once to level the playing field."

"Did they fuck her?!" Mom growled. "Did those animals touch her? I saw them tag team that other girl."

"We left before then. I was stoned, and it was all my fault." I said taking the blame.

"Bullshit!" Mom snarled tossing me the memory card. "She is equally in trouble. I can see why she wants to stay the weekend."

"Are you going to tell dad?" I asked, and mom laughed. "Okay."

"He'd murder you." She chuckled as she unbuttoned the blouse and hung it on a plastic hanger. "MYLF tits eh?" She said cupping them. "You okay? You look pale."

"I'm... oh crap." I said as my field of vision narrowed and spots filled my vision. "Seizure."

I woke up on the couch. Mom was sitting on the floor next to the couch with a cold wet cloth against my face. I sniffed and came back with a bit of water mixed with blood. Nose bleeds weren't all that common with my seizures, so I was a bit worried. I glanced over, and mom looked scared.

"What do you remember?" She asked sitting up and taking the cloth away.

"Tits. I remember glorious tits." I mumbled still disorientated.

"You are fine." She laughed. "Here. Take two of these. I held onto them just in case."

I swallowed the bright silver gel tabs and with some water and slowly sat up. I was still a bit weak but doing better. I leaned against the arm of the couch and looked around. Karen was sitting in dad's chair and she looked upset. I didn't know if it was me having a seizure or saying glorious tits.

"Hold on. Are you arguing over who has the better tits?" I asked and they both replied at the same time.

"NO!"

"Liars." I snorted as a wave of dizziness hit me. "Still feeling like shit. Maybe if I could touch them a little... it would help."

That got them both laughing, and I closed my eyes as I felt the first tingling of the migraine that was to follow. I closed my eyes and willed myself away. I heard the whispering as I begged to fall asleep before the pain hit. My prayer was answered. I slipped into the comfortable darkness of oblivion. The dark gave way to 'her'. I thought I was dreaming about Karen at first. Her hands roamed over my body as it floated in the inky blackness. I nearly howled when I felt her tongue penetrate my ass.

"I can taste your fear." She whispered, and it wasn't Karen or my mother.

"Who?" I asked when I felt her mouth engulf my cock like it was nothing. "UNNNN! Damn!"

"So, you are the one she picked. I can see why. That is one fine cock you have there sonny boy." She replied using my mom's voice. "I bet it would great between my glorious tits."

She crested the abyss and straddled me. Her tits imprisoned my erection as she moved. I felt her thoughts, her emotions, and most severely her hunger. She didn't say it, but a part of me knew her name was Lilith. Legend says she was Adam's first wife. She wanted to be on top and Adam threw a hissy fit. Lilith left the garden and has been out there ever since.

"Do you like my tits?" She asked as she rocked her torso slowly.

"I've never had anyone do this to me... Lilith." I said, and the dream went fuzzy for a second.

"Ballsy and yet submissive," she growled. "You aren't afraid of me."

"Shut up and fuck me already" I snapped, and her laugh was like dawn breaking over a bleak landscape.

"As you wish." Lilith purred as she adjusted her position. "One..." she moaned as my cock slid into her warm wet pussy. "And two... that's the ticket." She growled as I felt my cock ease into her ass.

"Hold the fuck on!" I cried out as she began moving.

"I love being on top." Lilith moaned as I became her sex toy.

I didn't let her do all the work. My hips met hers on the way down. She didn't seem to mind, and it was my dream after all. It didn't take long to have Lilith shaking and a moment later I felt both cocks shoot into her. Talk about a weird sensation, I woke covered in sweat and free of pain. Mom held my hand and told me I talked in my sleep. I blushed but she seemed profoundly changed.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm not. I saw it. I saw it all. As long as I held your hand I saw and felt it all." Mom rambled on. "I even checked but you only have one... damn it."

"You looked at my junk?"

"Impressive junk. No wonder your sister is in lust." She said slurring her words. "CILIM... Kill'em? Cock I'd Like Inside Me... eh."

"Oh lord, drinking and talking about sex. This can't end well."

"She wanted to give you the breath of life down there. I told her no." Mom declared. "You two need to cut this taboo shit out immediately."

"Says the MYLF, with a Y, who checked out my junk while I was asleep." I said trying to sit up. "So far so good... am I going to find your lipstick around my penis?"

Mom fell strangely quiet and I chuckled. Unbelievable. Wait, did she say she could see my dream? No way. I tugged on my sweats and checked... only one. Good. I'd hate to... okay that was a lie. Two cocks would be awesome, but pissing would be a bitch. Jeans would be tough too with two erections. I'd run out of room in no time.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers