Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers

"I'm getting close." I warned her but she kept slamming her hips backward. "I see. You are one of those kind of girls."

"Oh, do shut up and shoot it in me." She laughed. "I haven't had a cock in my ass in ages!"

I managed not to cry out when I came and to both our surprises, I was still rock hard. We kept going. We literally fucked until dawn. I simply didn't run out of steam. We showered together, and dad walked in while I was balls deep in her holes once last time. She was like a drug for me. I fired my last two salvos into her and pulled out fearful we would be caught. The fear dismissed the upper cock and to my relief he began ranting as he took a piss.

"Today is the day sweetie!" He said excitedly. "I marked it on my calendar all those years ago! I just know I'll be the one chosen. I've worked so damn hard and there is all the evidence after all."

"I warned you when I let you read that not to get your hopes up." Mom fired back. "I hope it is you but if it is someone else you must accept Her decision."

"You have my cum oozing out your ass." I whispered in her ear.

"Aw come on," Dad fired back as mom's proximity got me hot and bothered and my cock began stiffening. "A male colt will come into the House of Lilith. That is what was written."

"Your brother is a possibility." She whimpered as the length teased her sensitive flesh. "Your son could be the one. You see, two others just off the top of my head. Colt while uncommon isn't exactly a unique last name." She said as she turned her head and shook her head. "I need a break." She begged.

"You are right. Do you think Jerry could be the one? How cool would that be! He'd be great in that role. He is so damn smart and loyal." Dad said and the spell broke.

I was naked in the shower with my erection brushing against my mom's well fucked pussy. I moved away from her and the weight of the guilt came crashing down. I fucked my mom. I fucked her damn near senseless. Was that a hint of pride amidst the crushing weight of regret. She turned to face me with hands on her hips. I looked at her and two forces fought in my head. One saw her as my mom and the pang of violation I had eagerly engaged in. The other was the conquering hero that had pounded her pussy and ass into submission over the last three hours. It didn't help that she was naked and her tits were swaying as she wet her hair so she could wash it.

"I need to go." I whispered as dad left the bathroom.

"Yeah you do," she agreed. "I won't forget your gift. I've never been fucked like that in my entire life and I have led a very interesting life."

"I believe you." I said as I slipped out, dried off, and after dressing slipped out and walked back to my apartment.

Moving Day:

They showed up in force. First the cleaning and introductions and now half a dozen women with boxes to pack me up and move me off to my site on campus. I learned as I kept them in coffee and snacks that the other six were at the campus cleaning the first floor where I would be sleeping. I tried to help but they would have none of that. I did help load the moving van which they had rented. It was all done by noon. The smoothest transition in my life up to that point.

There was an energy to the Keeper's cottage as it was called. It was more a three-story apartment building than a cottage. When I mentioned that to Pandorica she pointed to the prominent painting in the living room above the hearth. The subject of the painting was a cottage and in the background the clock tower at the center of the original campus. This building was the site of the original cottage. That was more than two centuries ago.

"Tradition." Pandorica mused as she stood behind me. "The university is based off tradition and ritual. We're going now. Have fun exploring the cottage and we'll be in touch. School day tomorrow so don't stay up too late."

Each of them kissed a cheek and left me wanting them so bad it hurt. Even though I had fucked the hell out of my mother I was still hungry for more. My sense of smell seemed to have improved and all those feminine scents drove me crazy. I watched them go and once they were gone the hunger left me. I really was an addict. I hadn't been like this before the pact, before I got the demon cock. Was that it? Did I have a demon in me that manifested as a cock? That might explain my insatiable hunger when I am around women.

"Snap out of it man! You are going to be an engineer!" I growled as I talked it out. It always helped me to speak out loud to clear my thoughts. "Mom or not she was amazing."

The image of mom impaled on one cock and Karen on the other flashed in my mind. I shook it off and decided to explore. I had only seen the living room so far. I hadn't even seen my bedroom yet. I needed a proper exploration of the grounds. I walked to the front door and opened it. I stood in the doorway and looked in.

4.House Warming

"Home sweet home."

I walked in and stood in the entry hall or what some might call a mud room. The floor was tiled and easy to keep clean. Two pocket doors opened onto the living room. It was as big as my old living room and kitchen combined. Two couches and three chairs gave it a comfy feel. I opened two more pocket doors and beyond the living room was the dining room fit for a large family. The table that dominated it could seat eight easily. Behind the dining room was a storage space that Shawna had called the butler's pantry. If you went to the right it led to the kitchen and the back door.

If you went left it led to the master bath and bedroom. The bathroom was freaking huge. There was a large cast iron tub and next to it a glass shower that could fit three easily. Next to the tub was a drain in the floor to keep it from flooding. I walked next to the tub and ran my hand across its cool smooth surface. Two people could sit in the tub facing each other comfortably. I turned around and opened the bedroom door. I stared at the king size bed that dominated the room and wondered if it had already been here or had one of the business ladies bought it. The oaken chest of drawers held all my clothes and then I looked at the other two dressers and walk in closet. All were fully stocked.

"How the hell?" I muttered.

There had to be hundreds of dollars in clothing alone. Was this what it was like being a kept man? I fell back onto the bed and stared at the mirror affixed to the top of the four-poster bed. Did Lilith like seeing her reflection when she was getting fucked rotten? Shower. Cold shower. The utilities were on, so I took a nice long shower. I was so aroused that a random thought could get me going. This was just so much in so little time. They no longer even used my name anymore it was always Keeper though it felt more like kept. When was the other shoe going to drop? I had warned my sister about getting caught up in a cult and here I was balls deep in one.

"Damn it!" I cursed willing the top cock away.

I dried off with brand new towels. I watched television on a brand-new wide screen HD television. I fell asleep at eight o'clock.

"Huh?" I murmured when the sound of running water woke me up.

I got up and listened. I wasn't imagining things. Someone was in my shower. I grabbed my baseball bat and snuck into the bathroom. The shower was fogged up and I could see someone moving around inside it. The soft feminine moan halted me in tracks. I lowered the bat and moved closer.

"It has been so long." She moaned. "Keeper... did I wake you?"

"Yeah. How did you get in. Do you have a key?"

"Nope. I didn't come in through the front door." She giggled.

"Clear as mud."

"Almost done," she said. "You can join me if you want."

Finally! I took off my underwear and slid the door open. She was standing under the middle shower head. The first thing that struck me about her was how physically fit she was. I thought she could be an Olympian, athlete, or even a professional dancer. Her hair was cropped short, her tits were small, but I didn't care.

"Come here Keeper, let me pay the toll." She purred. "Embrace me."

I took her into my arms and kissed her. If I thought I was sex starved, it was nothing compared to her. She took charge the minute our lips touched. My back hit the rear of the shower and she pressed her body against mine. Her hands roamed over me and I was so stunned I froze. Her hunger was a bit scary. I gasped when her hands wrapped around my cocks.

"Two! You have two! I heard rumors but now I know they are true. Watch me blow you. I am going to drain your balls." She said her accent coming through loud and clear. I couldn't identify it.

"I love your accent, but I can't place it." I moaned as she stroked me.

"Sorry." She giggled. "I forgot I have this damn thing on." She said touching one of the sapphire earrings she was wearing. "There that's better. What do you think?"

She wasn't human. Her flesh was extremely pale, translucent almost transparent in spots, but her eyes were sapphire blue like her earrings. Her hair was white, reflective and had a glasslike quality to it but soft to the touch. When she stuck out her long blue tongue, I knew what followed was going to be epic. Her ears were prominently pointed and had an elven quality to them. I thought of her as a ghost elf.

"Ghost Elf." I moaned as she lapped at the heads of my erections.

"Eldamor, I like it." She purred. "I will wear that name with pride my Keeper. My actual name is Jarael. Jarael Eldamor has a nice ring to it. The others will be jealous."

She squatted in front of me and gobbled half of the lower one and fisted the upper. There was no subtlety here. She wanted to pleasure me, and I did as she asked and watched. Two cocks and double the pleasure. Two flavors of pleasure as she sucked me off and stroked me off at the same time. I was panting and grunting as she went for broke.

"Damn girl!" I moaned and grabbed her by the hair. "Slow down!"

She snarled, and her eyes filled with a boiling violet radiance. I let go and continued to watch. Her cheeks caved in as she applied suction on the lower erection. I cried out as my upper cock shot its load over her head but remained rock hard. I felt a tingling in my belly and it was only at that moment that I saw it, the red hourglass tattoo beneath my belly button. It was giving off a faint ruby light. That was where Lilith had kissed me in my dream.

"You belong to Her." The girl grinned and stood up. "Time to fuck me Keeper." She turned around, braced herself against the glass wall, and bent over. "Give it to me."

"I'm going to break you!" I said as I took over. I lined up both cocks and pushed. "Tell me when to stop."

"UNNNNN! Yeahhhh!" She squealed as the upper cock pierced her asshole. "Break me, if you can."

Something inside of me snapped. I thrust forward burying both cocks deep inside of her. She climaxed right then and there but I kept on moving. I was awake. I was refreshed. My entire body tingled with power as I pounded her.

"Fuck me Keeper! I am your sentinel. I belong to you."

Caught up in the moment I snatched her off her feet and held her aloft as I slammed into her from below. She howled a second time and I felt both holes squeeze me tight. I warned her how close I was, but she only begged me to shoot it deep into her. I gave her what she wanted. I pounded her until both my cocks cut loose inside of her. I set her down and withdrew.

"Explain yourself." I said, and she spun around and kissed me again.

"It is complicated." She replied after breaking the kiss. "Is this your first night?"

"Yeah. I was asleep... alone."

"What year is it?" She asked and that took me off guard. I told her, and she smiled. "I don't have much time. Can you go again?"

"Apparently." I said seeing my cocks still at full mast.

"She marked you Keeper." She purred. "Once more, slower..."

There was a tenderness to her now. The strange light was gone from her eyes and in its place sorrow. I pinned her back to the wall and gently eased into her. I dismissed the upper cock and moved leisurely. I maintained eye contact as the fear increased.

"I'll be gone soon. I can feel it. Thank you, Keeper, for making me feel like a woman again, needed again. So close... give it to me!"

"Jarael..." I whispered her name.

I held her as we climaxed together. I kissed her one last time and a jolt of electricity sent me staggering back as her outline became indistinct. What the hell was going on? She had called herself a Sentinel, my sentinel. She blew me a kiss and a moment later I was alone in the shower. I turned off the water and stared at the place where she had stood.

"Jarael Eldamor." I muttered to myself as I exited and dried off. "Where did she go? Where had she come from?"

I put my underwear in the hamper and returned to bed. I stepped in and spotted the thick red leather-bound book on the night table. I walked over and opened it. The Thin Spot and the Haunting of Miskatonic written by Professor James C. Tillerman. I crawled into bed and began reading. The chapters were broken up into defining events that littered the history of the college and the surrounding area. It covered hauntings, spectral apparitions, and the appearance of hellish beasts that drove witnesses insane. I only skimmed the contents, but it was a ghost hunter's dream.

I fell asleep with the book on my chest. I woke with it on my nightstand and the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the air. Had she returned? Had the sentinel made it back and fixed coffee? I jumped out of bed, threw on some clothes, and headed into the kitchen. There was a girl my age taking things out of the fridge when I stepped in. I felt my heart drop when I realized it wasn't the girl from the shower. This girl was built differently, and her hair was far too long to be the sentinel.

"Who are you?" I asked, and she turned around.

"My name is Margarette. I am a pledge from the sisterhood. You can call me whatever pleases you Keeper. I hope eggs and bacon will be acceptable for breakfast."

"Yeah... that's great. Thanks." I thanked her as I poured a cup of coffee. "What do you do as a pledge?"

"Really? They didn't fill you in. The sisterhood and the Keeper go way back. You thought I was someone else at first. I saw the disappointment in your eyes."

"I had a visitor last night. She left rather abruptly. She called herself Jarael." I said as I sat at the kitchen table. "This place is freaking huge." I said, and she laughed. "What is so funny?"

"You'll see. She'll be by around four and she can help you get a grip." Margarette said.

"Who?"

"The paranormal investigator, now that you are here the sisterhood gave her access to this place. She has studied its history from the first keeper to all those missing girls."

"The sentinels." I muttered, and she went pale. "You heard of them."

"You saw one. That girl you mistook me for was a sentinel."

"Yeah." I admitted. "She looked so sad and scared at the end."

We sat and ate breakfast together. I learned that Margarette was for the next week my chef, my maid, and my fuck buddy if I wanted. She had offered the last quite eagerly. My first class wasn't until ten, so I looked for my laptop, but I couldn't find it. I hollered at Margarette and she cursed and got on her cellphone.

"...what do you mean it isn't done yet. He needs his fucking laptop for class. Fine. Ten minutes no more." Margarette growled at the person on the other end. "Ten more minutes for sure."

"Where is my laptop?"

"It is being upgraded." She said. "It took them a while to crack your password. They'll be done soon."

"I'm glad I have a late start today. Tell me what you know about this place."

"It isn't much." She said as she washed the dirty dishes.

I listened to what she did have to say all the while I stared at that firm round ass of hers. I thought about a morning romp, but the front door bell rang, and I was interrupted. I stalked to the front door and opened it. I wasn't expecting the middle-aged redhead in the business suit to stroll on in. She walked with the same authority as any CEO or other upper echelon business professional.

"Your password was a bitch." She announced. "Fifty fucking characters long."

"I like my privacy." I told her as I followed her to the dining room.

"The Sisterhood provides." She intoned with head lowered before she launched into the specs of my new laptop. "I cloned your old one. I didn't look at all of your files but some of them were 'interesting' to say the least. You can tell a lot about a man from his porn stash. Your homework is stored on the primary drive along with word processing, engineering, and other software packages. The secondary drive is for gaming and other activities. The holographic interface is keyed to your biometrics and yours alone. I took the liberty of setting up your interface personality. You can change her at any time that it suits you."

"Holographic... what? Why do I need something like that?" I asked, and she seemed genuinely shocked.

"You are the Keeper. You should have access to the best of everything." She said with a wink to emphasize best. "If you have any questions just ask Serenity. She'll explain how she works and be an able research assistant. Goodbye Keeper, it has been an honor." She said and then stopped and pulled out a crystalline business card. "Here, take this, and if you want something more sophisticated call me."

The card red Kat Shaw. She was the head of Numenor's research and development department. Smart and beautiful what a combination. With that she was gone. I watched her leave and only after the front door was closed that I approached the laptop case. It was a sleek black carbon fiber casing with the silver Numenor logo on top. By pressing the button on the side, the case unzipped itself and opened. The laptop had a gleaming metallic shell with a six-inch diameter circle on top and when I touched it the laptop came alive. The circle flickered to life and a curvaceous female hologram stood and greeted me.

"I am Serenity. I have been keyed to your biometrics Keeper. How should I address you in public?"

"Um... Jerry will do." I said taking in her intricate detail and human mannerisms.

"I am a composite of everything you find pleasing in the female form. I can look like anyone, sound like anyone, and dress as you feel is appropriate. Oh, dear me I'm naked. Shall I dress myself or would you prefer to pick out my outfit for me?"

"Something casual would work I suppose." I said remarking at how human she sounded. Her hair which had hung loose around her back and shoulders was now up in a severe updo, she was sporting round wire frame glasses, a crisp white blouse, and blue jeans. "Um..."

"Too severe?" She giggled.

"I like the glasses, but I prefer the hair down and free." I suggested, and she changed. "Perfect for now. How do you know what I find attractive in a woman?"

"Why your movies and other erotic images you stored gave me a healthy variety to choose from. Certain patterns became quite clear however." Serenity said cupping her breasts and then slapping her generous ass. "I hope I meet your expectations. Your first class is in forty-five minutes. Are you going to get ready?" Serenity asked with hand on her virtual hips.

I laughed as I gathered up my books and Serenity. I looked at my new laptop as a living breathing thing now. My classes went off normally. I liked a touch of normalcy after everything that had happened. Serenity, true to her word, was a gifted and reliable assistant. I asked for research and she dug deeper and further than I normally would have. My last class was at three in the afternoon and when I returned to the cottage there were workmen inside and installing LED track lighting everywhere. I hadn't ordered it but someone on the college board had requested it, so how could I possibly refuse.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers