Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I am even thinking about that." I muttered.

"Two would be heaven," Mom moaned, and I freaked. "I told you. I saw your dream and that strange woman."

"You don't find that out of the ordinary." I asked, and she shrugged. "Why the hell not?"

"When you've ingested as much questionable chemistry as I have this is a walk in the park." She smiled as she remembered. "I was a wild child."

"So is your daughter."

We agreed it was time to end this conversation. I sat on the couch until I was sure I could stand without falling. I had already broken my nose twice after having seizures. It wasn't any fun. I collected my clean clothes while mom and sis argued. I snuck out and let them work shit out. The argument was so loud I made my escape without a text from either of them for ten minutes. My phone blew up as they bombarded my inbox. Jeez. I got home and set about cleaning up. I took it in shifts as I was still weak from the seizure. I did fire off an email to my neurologist and told her about it.

'Seizure. Minimum memory loss this time. Pain level 8. Home safe and sound.'

I sent a text to my tutor and told her about the seizure. She knew about them from one of our first meetings. She offered to come by later if she could. I thanked her and settled onto the couch. I got comfortable and it became evident. I shouldn't be driving but if I didn't, I couldn't function. The guilt hit once I opened my apartment's front door. What if I had been driving when I had one? I could've killed Karen and any number of innocents. It was time to make a life choice and be an adult. How the hell was I going to get to work, to school, hell to the grocery store without driving? I needed help. I set down my bags and plopped into my cheap yet comfy chair.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I closed my eyes and weighed the options. "I need help."

I just got out on my own. I liked having an apartment, shitty as it was. I was an adult goddamn it! Adults do the right thing. I called my mom. She was pissed that I was driving so soon after a seizure. I told her I needed help deciding. She and sis were on the way over. I hung up and cried. I felt so powerless, but it was the right thing to do. I called my landlord.

"Widow Reilly? It is me... yes... the handsome guy next door. I am moving out. Yes, I know I just moved in, but I made a mistake. Let me explain."

I told her about my seizures and my decision to quit driving. She took it well. I told her I needed help and my family were going to be there. I went to the fridge and took out a nice cold beer. I was going to need it. My doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. I opened the door expecting to see my mother but instead stood the pair of Shawna and Louisa from the night before.

3.Lilith Sent Us:

"Hey?" I said confused. "How did you?"

"Lilith sent us." They said in unison. "We brought grungy clothes to help clean. Do you mind if we change here?"

"Fine." I said, and they sauntered in. I closed the door and they began undressing in the middle of the living area. "Um... well... thanks."

"You left early," Louisa purred. "You didn't get the chance to fuck my ass."

"Or my pussy," Shawna added. "She's such a slut."

"Sit. Watch. Enjoy." Louisa suggested as she peeled off her panties and tossed them to me. "She is sorry, so very sorry."

"Who is sorry?" I asked not understanding as I held up the damp panties and sniffed them.

"Lilith. She didn't know you had seizures. We still need to pay off our pacts." Louisa explained disjointedly. "I took a blue level. I need ten more DP's to finish it off."

"What do you get out it?" I asked trying to accept her story and not laugh.

"Eighty IQ points," she moaned. "Lilith said you already have cleaning supplies." I pointed to the bags as well as the kitchen. "I'm on it. I'll get a bucket of hot water going you sort the supplies."

"On it." Shawna bent over and searched the bags on the floor. "I got an orange pact. I owe twenty more orgasms before I collect. I get a minor healing factor for the next thirty years. Your sister gave you her pact reward."

"No. I don't have two cocks." I said, and she laughed. "What is so funny? I was there when she said it."

"What did she say?" Shawna asked as she set out cleaning wipes and two plastic bottles of cleaner.

"That I would have two cocks just like the leader of your cult." I said and then I asked. "Wait. What can he do that I haven't tried?"

"Two cocks can be such a bother. He can call the upper one into existence at will or when he gets aroused. Check."

I stood up and tugged the waistband of my sweats open. Holy shit! She was right! Seeing them get naked and dress in skimpy shorts and shirts had gotten me hot and bothered. The knock at the door took me off guard and I thought it must be mom. I peeked this time and it was Karen and my mother. I opened the door and gestured. Mom stepped in and instantly dropped the F bomb.

"Who the fuck is this?" Mom snapped and then saw the panties in my grip. "For your collection?"

I did introductions and sis seemed out of sorts seeing the two girls getting ready to clean my apartment. I made a managerial decision and began a pot of coffee. I would let them sort it out. I sipped my beer as the coffee brewed. Karen stalked in and I shrugged.

"Lilith sent them." I said, and the color drained from her face. "I guess she told them where I lived."

"I swear I thought it was a joke." Karen stammered. "A group of fuck buddies, nothing more."

"I believe you." I said trying to assure her. "Better get back in, I'll be there is a little bit."

"They keep looking at me," Karen said fidgeting. "I think they want to... you know."

"Interesting." I said feeling both cocks swelling now. Sis didn't miss the bulge and grinned.

Once the coffee was ready I carried it out along with creamer and sugar. Mom had teamed up with Shawna while Karen and Louisa paired up in my bedroom. Mom was quizzing Shawna about her sex life and sharing her own life experiences.

"Your mom is a wealth of information." Shawna giggled. "Did you know she was bisexual?"

"I do now." I said adjusting my erections.

"I've learned more about eating pussy in five minutes than I have in five weeks. She is going to show me a few things when we take a break. Want to watch?"

"NO!" Louisa cried out sticking her head in. "He is going to watch Karen and I go at it."

"Um..." I said surrendering. "I think Lilith would want me to submit to all of you."

"Submit... ooh good word," Mom said licking her lips. "Clean first and fun later girls."

"Yes Ma'am!" The others agreed.

"You are in it now." Mom smiled as she began vacuuming.

It was either outside or the kitchen. I elected on outside. There was too much estrogen for me inside right now. I retreated to the front porch. I sipped my beer and looked around the neighborhood. It was a relatively quiet fall day. A sudden blare of music from within startled me and allowed the Widow Reilly to approach unseen.

"Hey. Oh, I am sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She said as she peered into the window. "Well. Impressive."

"I suppose. One of them is my mother, another is my sister, and the other two are friends of my sister from her school."

"They are doing a fine job of cleaning. I came by to say how sorry I am that you are leaving." She said as she sat down next to me.

"It has become a matter of conscious. I can't continue driving when I have seizures." I explained. "I am a threat to myself as well as other drivers and even people on the street."

"I made a few phone calls." She said touching the side of her nose. "I happen to be an alumnus of your university. I pulled a few strings and if you want... you can live on campus for next to nothing if you aren't averse to a little elbow grease."

"Tell me more." I said, and she scooted closer and eyed the noticeable bulge in my sweat pants.

The Widow Reilly was in her late thirties with curly reddish-brown locks and eyes that were currently deep green. They were hazel and depending upon her mood could shift from bright grass green to dark blue. She tended on loose unflattering clothing, so it was difficult to guess what was beneath. Today's ensemble was a huge sweatshirt, long heavy skirt and pink tennis shoes.

"I'm not afraid of hard work." I told her, and she continued.

"Good! There is an unused property on campus that is habitable but could use desperate cleaning and some light repairs. It was the groundkeeper's house at one time, then belonged to a now defunct sorority, and if you agree your living space for the next four to six years. If you are agreeable I'll call and finalize things with the dean."

"I am... agreeable."

"Good. Here are the keys... I marked its location on this map of the campus and I'll tell the bod squad inside the good news." She purred just before she gave my dual junk a gentle squeeze. "I knew it." She whispered.

I took the keys and map from her and stayed outside. The Widow Reilly entered the apartment and the music volume dropped. I could hear them speaking but the earth shattering kaboom never happened. I looked at the map and worked out the location in my head. It was in the shadow of the new science building and I was surprised that the building survived the construction of so large a facility. Maybe it was historical, and they couldn't demolish it. There were three keys on the ring, two were modern and one an old skeleton key. I was curious what the skeleton key unlocked. Why did she have the keys to this building? How could she know I was moving out? I just called her today and yet it felt like she was expecting this to happen.

"Nah." I muttered discarding such outrageous ideas.

The music rose again, and the Widow remained. I peeked in and all five of them were working and laughing. Estrogen had reached a toxic level and I felt it was time for a walk. I strolled down the block and explored the neighborhood one last time. The smell of baking bread caught my attention and I turned right at the corner and headed for the bakery. It was odd that they were baking this late in the day. I peeked in the window as the door said that they were closed. Maybe it was a special order or just a family order.

"Do you always peek in ladies' windows little boy?" Lily Vitali asked sticking her head out from the side entrance. "Come on in. I heard the word."

"Word?" I asked as I followed her in.

Lily was tall and thin with small tits but an amazing ass. She wore some flattering jeans that showed off her ass nicely.

"That you are moving out." She said with a frown.

"The Widow eh?" I said following her in.

"The Network." Lily Vitali snorted.

"Who sits at the center of this spider's web?" I asked taking in the aroma of baking bread.

"McGovern." Lily snickered as we headed to the oven, and she donned protective hair net and gloves. "Stand well back, the ovens can get hot."

"I see what you mean." I muttered as she bent over and with a board in hand she retrieved four seed rings in one go. "So, who else is a part of this Network?"

"Sorry. Confidential and all that. I like it when a guy checks out my ass." She purred. "I make deliveries to the campus by the way. Senior staff love my buns."

"I can see why." I said, and the flirtation continued but was interrupted when another woman arrived carrying two large pizza boxes.

"There you are." She said, and I glanced from Lily to the newcomer. "Pandorica, Pandorica Jones. I own the local pizza joint. We deliver to the campus."

"Network member in good standing?" I asked the lovely Pandorica Jones.

She had some Greek in her with her olive skin, dark hair, and amazing tits. While the Widow downplayed her figure Pandorica made hers a statement. Karen and Pandorica could have been body doubles. They were both short and stacked.

"I was on my way over to your place when I heard you were here. Care to escort me safely back to your apartment?"

"Us... damn it!" Lily growled. "Cheeky slut."

"Says you!" Pandorica snarled.

I walked between the two of them and caught between the mouthwatering scent of hot pizza and freshly baked bread. The Network ambushed me at the apartment. I spotted movement at the rear of the house and spied a bench that wasn't there before as well as s tablecloth over it. The music had changed, it was more refined and softer. I opened the door and a full dozen female bodies were moving and at work cleaning, shifting furniture, and dancing in place as they sipped wine. At the center of it all was a statuesque redhead and presumed queen bee McGovern. The redhead placed two fingers in her mouth and let out a piercing whistle.

"Oi! He's here!" She shouted as the interior quieted down instantly. "Ladies. Make sure you introduce yourself to our newest member. He is taking over the position of Keeper on campus. I don't need to tell you how important that position is. Food in the kitchen, young man feel free to adorn my arm and I'll do the initial introductions. The ladies can make more in depth impressions later." She said and there was laughter all around.

I walked next to her and the Lady McGovern slipped her arm around my waist protectively and began the introductions. There were a few things I noticed almost immediately. The women were middle aged, cute, and all of them well off and business owners. All of them were openly affectionate and more than one of them were grateful for my accepting the 'keeper' position.

"I was worried about my girlish figure." Sarah Jane mentioned. "I know it is in good hands now."

"Say what?" I said as McGovern moved me along with a nasty backward glance at the curvy Sarah Jane.

"Drunk. Well tipsy at least." The redhead explained. "On my wine no less. I have my own vineyard by the way. If there is a vintage you favor, I am sure it is in my cellar."

"Cellar matches the roof?" I whispered, and she chuckled.

"Damn straight! I like you! We'll hit it off just fine."

The party got loud, and the food and drink never seemed to run out. I tried several different wines and settled on a dry white that was what McGovern called the pride of the line. I half expected it to end in a drunken orgy, but it didn't. The Widow Reilly approved of the cleanup job and I got my small deposit back. Mom and sis left but not before a business card passed from the Lady McGovern and them.

I slept alone that night. All those women and none of them stayed. I admit it I was disappointed. I showered and went to bed. She came slithering out of the darkness. The dream took on a surreal surrounding of an Arabian tent with a sea of pillows, a hookah pipe, and the silk glad goddess Lilith. Unseen musicians played for her as she danced for me. I picked up the pipe and took a drag and savored the sweet taste of apple tobacco. The silken veils fell one at a time until a naked Lilith joined me on the pillows.

"I take care of my own." She moaned in my ear. "Did you enjoy meeting the sisterhood? Do you fancy any of them? All of them?"

"You are the spider at the center of the web." I moaned as her hand wrapped around my cock.

"I am. Nice and hard after my dance. Excellent way of showing your appreciation my pet." She replied as she leaned down and breathed on the head of my dick. "You are going to be a busy boy with school, fixing up the old place, and having all that company. Take this." She said as she kissed the spot just below my belly button. "Never forget this... you are mine."

"UNNNNN!" I groaned as she lowered her mouth to the tip of my dick.

"Lay back boy toy, mommy is going to break you into pieces."

I adjusted the pillows as she went to work. I began to wonder was I being pampered or was I just as she said her toy. Lilith made soft mewing noises as her tongue swirled around the head just before half of it slid down her throat. In typical dream fashion things stuttered and became disjointed.

"Time to work some magic," Lilith said as she made mystical gestures over my erection. "Poof two. One for the front and one for the back... no waiting. Here we go stud muffin."

"Holy shit!" I cried out as she lowered her body. "Too much."

"Good." She moaned as she impaled both holes at once.

The dream shifted again, and Lilith was on her knees and I was behind her. I was giving it to her proper and she was urging me on like a prized stallion. I felt the orgasms, plural, building up inside of me and I warned Lilith. She only shoved her hips back with more force. I woke from my dream gasping for breath and sporting a double erection.

"Not a dream." I said and tugged the covers off seeing them with my own eyes. "Oh, good lord!"

I sat up and grabbed my water glass at the side of the bed. A piece of paper fluttered to the floor. I reached down and picked it up. It was a sheet of fine vellum. A short message was printed on it. It read.

'So sorry, I got here too late.'

Two strange things stood out after I took a second look. First was the font style appeared to be that of the old-fashioned manual typewriters. Second was the date the note was written. It was January 1st of next year, that was months away. I turned the sheet over and nearly dropped it. The note hadn't been printed it had been typed on a manual typewriter. I could see the impact strikes from the individual keys on the back of the note.

"What the fuck?!"

The hunger hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't fight it. I called for a cab and sat on my front porch eagerly waiting for it. I knew it was wrong. I should go back in and just cancel the taxi, but I was helpless as a fly snared in a spider's web. It was a short trip by car to my parent's house. I paid the fare and used my key to slip inside. My cock was iron hard as I slipped off my shoes and climbed the front steps. The house was silent as I slipped into my parent's bedroom. Mom was sleeping on the side of the bed closest to the door as always. I unzipped my jeans and freed my cock.

"Time to test your resolve." I whispered as I pressed the head of my cock against her lips. "Come on ma open wide." I said as her eyes fluttered open and she spied me above her.

"Are you insane?" She asked as I insisted. "UNNNNN... not there... don't... MMMMMM!" She opened wide and accepted my offering as I fingered her pussy slowly.

"You are soaking wet mom," I groaned as she really got into it. "I am going to fuck you senseless."

That got her going. She began to sit up and I let her. She took my hand as she rose and tugged me to my old bedroom, now her craft room. She closed the door behind us leaving her backside unguarded. I grabbed her by the hips and slid into her uprotected pussy.

"What's got into you?" She moaned as I began thrusting slowly.

"That's my line and the answer is me. My dick is deep inside of you." I growled. "I can't stop it. The hunger is just too strong to fight and you were the target."

"I can't believe how bold you are." She moaned. "NO! Don't stop... why are you pulling out?"

"Because of this." I said and pushed forward slower than ever.

"UNNNN... my ass... two? Praise Lilith! Break me and I'll lust you forever." She hissed as my magic cock opened her up. "It is in... oh gods it is in my ass!"

"I wouldn't believe it but here I am DP'ing my own mom. Going for broke." I whimpered as I pushed both into her. "Balls deep in mommy dearest."

"Shut up... and fuck me!" She growled. "Oh god yes! What a good boy you are."

I picked up speed and she was meeting me thrust for thrust. I saw the wind up as her body arched and her mouth opened. I turned her head and kissed her just before she would have screamed and awoken the entire household. My arm encircled her waist and I held her close with cocks buried deep. I broke the kiss and wow what a look.

"Play with my tits." She urged as she began moving. "That's it... don't be shy pinch my nipples."