Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda was shocked into silence at hearing about her beautiful "daughter's" mistreatment, abuse, and neglect in her former life. Fighting the need to rush to her side and crush her in a tight hug, Brenda steeled her face and nodded in complete agreement with Danielle's opinion of anyone who had harmed the poor girl. Trying to cast those foul thoughts aside, Brenda finally brightened when Danielle's previous words finally sank in. She smiled widely as she asked, "And you gave her permission to choose what kind of relationship she has with me?"

Danielle nodded as she added, "You've always wanted a daughter of your own, mom. Even though I've always thought of you like that. You wanted a daughter that was all yours to mother, comfort, and fuck her brains out."

Brenda gave Danielle a sharp look at this last statement but then smiled, shrugged, and nodded at the truth of it. Danielle continued, "I've seen how you treat her, mom. You want her to think of you as her mother. Well, honestly it won't take much. I bet if you just told her you to think of her as your daughter she would call you mom in half a second. And she would probably view having sex with you and having you dominate her sexually, just like I told her you and mom do to me, that she would likely view that as joining the family. I think it would actually make her very happy. So, yeah, you have my permission and my blessing too, mom."

Brenda smiled and nodded at this, then her smile turned into a smirk as she said, "Well I appreciate that, honey. But right now your kitten is waiting for you in your bedroom with a surprise you will love. So don't keep your girl waiting."

Danielle suddenly looked upstairs like she could somehow see through the walls and into her room, before smiling and charging up to her kitten. She quickly entered her room and came to an abrupt halt at seeing her kitten dressed in an innocent schoolgirl outfit with glasses and her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, as she stood in the center of the room looking shy and oh-so fuckable. Seeing her mistress enter the room, Angela said in an innocent and shy voice, "Hello, your mom let me in. I'm having trouble with the upcoming biology test and she thought you might be able to teach me a few things. I hope it's ok that I waited in your bedroom for you."

Danielle had to force herself to play along and not simply tackle her sexy kitten and ravish her. Instead, she said, "I'm sure I can teach you plenty about biology. I'm very knowledgeable on that subject, especially in female biology. I'd be happy to teach you all you need to know."

Angela beamed innocently but also saw the lust in her mistress's eyes. She added, "Thank you. How do you think would be the best way for you to teach me?"

Danielle plastered on a face of calm as she stated, "Well, I think we should start with a kind of show-and-tell. I show you various parts of the female body and tell you everything you need to know about them. Here, I'll start."

Danielle then unbuttoned her blouse and let it drop to the floor. She then unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor as well. Angela looked at her mistress with wide innocent eyes as her mistress approached her. Danielle then grabbed her kitten's hands and placed them on her perky breasts as she said, "The female breast is remarkable and perfect. You can feel how they fit perfectly in your hands, can't you?"

Angela nodded as she added, "They do fit perfectly. Your breasts are so warm and silky smooth."

Angela had to force herself not to address her mistress in her preferred way as it would take away from their role-playing. Danielle smiled as she added, "Now can you feel my nipples getting hard? That means I'm enjoying you touching me. Are your nipples hard? Why don't you take off your shirt so we can see."

Angela dutifully removed her blouse, showing that she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were rock hard. Danielle reached out and cupped her kitten's breasts and teased her nipples with her fingers, as she added, "Yes, your nipples are very hard. Can you feel how amazing it is when another girl touches you?"

Angela nodded shyly as she replied, "It does feel good. But I was told that it was wrong to touch myself or other girls."

Danielle smirked at how naturally her kitten played this innocent role. She grabbed her kitten's hands and placed them back on her breasts as she reached out to touch her kitten again. She then added, "It's never a bad thing to make someone else feel good especially if you want to make them feel good. Do you feel good right now? Do you want to make me feel good too?"

Angela again answered innocently, "Yes."

Danielle continued, "It will feel even better if you tasted my nipples. Would you like to taste my nipples?"

Angela nodded as she whispered, "Yes."

Danielle then reached out and gently pulled her kitten's mouth to her breasts. She moaned when she felt her kitten begin to suck her nipples one at a time, just like the first night when her kitten had arrived. Danielle moaned out loud and felt her pussy soaking through her panties. Angela continued to play her innocent role when she asked, "Does this make you feel good?"

Danielle smiled and answered, "Oh, yes. That certainly feels good."

Angela then began to swirl her tongue around her mistress's hard nipple as she brought her hands up to massage and grope her breasts. Danielle moaned in pleasure then added, "Now don't forget my other nipple. You should taste them both so you truly understand how to make another girl feel good."

Angela innocently replied, "Ok."

She then kissed her way to her mistress's other nipple and began to suck it as well.

Danielle sighed in pleasure as her kitten's expert mouth and talented tongue did wonderful things to her nipple. Wanting more, Danielle gently stroked her kitten's head as she said, "Now, the next lesson is just as important as the breasts and nipples."

Angela mumbled out an affirmative answer as she continued to enjoy her mistress's nipple, but finally stopped when she felt a gentle tug on her head pulling her mouth away from her mistress's breast. With a small pouty sound, she allowed her mistress's nipple to fall from her mouth. Smiling at her cute little kitten's sound of protest, Danielle brought their faces close together as she added, "I want you to pay attention to this next lesson because mastering this will give you added benefits in future lessons."

Angela nodded and innocently added, "I understand. I like to learn new things."

Danielle grinned at the attention to detail her kitten was putting into their role-playing. She then leaned closer to her kitten and captured her lips. Angela sighed into the kiss and immediately opened her mouth begging for her mistress's tongue to claim her. Danielle readily accepted the invitation and slid her tongue inside her kitten's mouth for a passionate kiss. Both girls were blissed out and incredibly horny at this point. Their game would end in a flurry of stripping clothes if either one of them added any more tension to their already strained self-control, but both girls seemed to want to draw this out and take their time.

Finally pulling back from the kiss, Danielle and Angela stared longingly and with a deeply rooted unsaid emotion on both of their faces. Danielle stroked her kitten's face as she added, "Now this last technique will always help you pass any test and probably get you the highest score possible."

Danielle then reached between her kitten's legs and gently stroked her fingers over her kitten's white cotton-covered pussy, causing Angela to open her mouth and eyes wide in shock and release a gasp of surprise. Danielle continued, "This is your pussy and clit. They are very important places for girls. They're our special spots. If you masters these spots you can make any girl feel very good."

Angela then whispered out in an innocently frightened tone, "But I've been told that good girls should never touch themselves or anyone else down there. It could lead to impure thoughts and feelings that a good girl shouldn't have."

Danielle felt her pussy practically dripping wet at her kitten's innocent act. She smiled reassuringly as she said, "Oh, no, my sweet girl. If you touch yourself or another girl here you will make yourself or her feel so good that they will never fall into the trap of some stupid little boy. Helping yourself and other girls stay pure and away from gross boys is a good thing. Imagine if you or another girl was having impure thoughts or feelings towards a disgusting boy, then imagine if you used your mastery of these spots to purge all thoughts of boys from your or their minds, wouldn't that be a good thing?"

Angela could feel her pussy tingling and soaking through her panties under her mistress's gentle stimulations. She could barely stay coherent and follow her mistress's descriptions. Mustering all of her self-control, Angela finally answered, "Yes, I suppose helping other girls going through a tough time is a good reason to learn this new technique."

Danielle smiled reassuringly as she added, "I'm glad you feel this way. Now slide your pretty white panties off and I will teach you all you need to know about a girl's pussy and clit."

Angela then gripped her panties and lifted her butt to slide the cotton obstruction out of the way and deposit it on the floor. Danielle then placed her hand on her kitten's chest and gently pushed her onto her back as she said, "Now be a good girl and pay attention so I can teach you what you need to know."

Angela nodded at her mistress as she breathed out, "Ok."

Danielle then settled herself on her stomach between her kitten's legs and admired her kitten's pretty little pussy. She began to gently describe the parts of the girl's pussy and clit to Angela. With each new spot, Danielle gently trailed her fingers over it to properly bring her kitten's attention to that spot, let her feel how each spot reacted to her stimulation, and most importantly to tease her kitten to within an inch of orgasming. She felt her mouth salivate as she said, "These are your pussy lips. They are sensitive and they tend to glisten with pussy juice whenever a girl gets excited. You should always clean a girl's pussy lips to help her stay clean. It's best to use your mouth and suck each one into your mouth so that you can clean them properly, like this. That's my good girl. See how good that made you feel? Now, this is the clit. It is a small sensitive nub at the very top of the pussy. It's like a little love button. Can you feel my finger circling your clit? What about if I ran my tongue over it? Good girl. This is the pussy hole itself. It gets all slick and juicy as a girl gets excited. You can put your mouth over the hole and suck the juices out like this or you can slide your tongue inside and lick all of a girl's yummy juices right from the source. Can you feel this? This is a very special spot. You have to know right where to look and how to look for it in order to find it. You have to use your finger maybe even two fingers to enter the pussy and then curl them upwards. That's my sensitive girl. Can you feel that, sweetie? That is your g-spot. Learn that spot and you will master any girl's body. Now there is one more spot to learn. This is kind of like extra credit. Let's lift your butt a little higher. That's a good girl. Now this puckered little hole is your asshole. Unfortunately, this spot is often overlooked or ignored due to misconceptions and flat-out ignorance. But can you feel how sensitive this is when I just run my finger around your tight little asshole? Very good. Now, this hole needs extra attention and precaution in order to truly master it. If you or the girl that you are helping to feel good can relax enough, you can press a moist finger into this tight little hole, like this. You should always suck and lick your finger to use your own saliva to moisten your finger, this adds a personal touch to stimulating the asshole. Can you feel how easily my finger slides into you? You're doing so good, sweetie. In no time at all, you'll be able to help other girls in their time of need and even demonstrate these techniques to teach them as well. Now another technique is to slide your tongue right into the asshole. You need to make your tongue nice and hard for this. You want your tongue to pass into this tight little hole so you can lick inside her. Like this. Did you feel that? Could you feel how good that felt? That's my good girl. Now if done correctly, this tight little hole can give you an amazing amount of pleasure from inserting bigger things than a finger or tongue inside. You just need to remember to relax and use the proper amount of lubrication. We don't want anything bad to happen to this cute little puckered hole, now do we? You did so well and were very attentive. I'm sure you will remember all of these techniques now that I've demonstrated them on you."

Staying in character, Danielle smiled warmly at her very horny kitten. She had made it a point of bringing her kitten right to the edge of orgasm numerous times, but not stepping over the edge. Now her kitten was panting with need and desire as she looked at Danielle with pleading eyes. Danielle smiled innocently at her kitten and tilted her head to the side as she asked, "Would you like to try these techniques out on me, so you can prove that you paid attention? I'm sure you want all the practice you can get."

Angela nodded as she finally added, "I think I can try to make you feel good. I tried my best to pay attention."

With that, Danielle laid back on the bed and swiftly removed and discarded her soaked panties. Angela crawled between her mistress's legs and inhaled deeply like she was starving and this was her favorite meal. She smiled to herself as she lowered her head to her mistress's pussy and thought, "Pussy is my favorite meal."

Angela didn't start slow and didn't pretend to not know what she was doing. She attacked her mistress's pussy with all of her skill and attention. She wanted her mistress to come unglued. She wanted her mistress's screams of pleasure to be heard throughout the house. She wanted everyone to know that this was her mistress, she was her kitten, and she could please her pussy in ways that showed how much she cared for and gladly attended to her mistress's needs and desires.

Danielle was coming unglued. She was unable to hold back her loud moans and cries of pleasure. Her kitten had already made her orgasm by sucking and licking her clit, then by sucking and tongue fucking her pussy, by sucking her clit while stimulating her g-spot with fingers, and by tongue fucking her tight asshole as she rubbed her mistress's clit and stimulated her g-spot with fingers. Danielle had finally collapsed on the bed in a shaking and panting mess. She then gently pulled her kitten up to her face and passionately kissed her. She moaned as she tasted her own pussy juices on her kitten's lips and tongue.

Feeling the need and burning desire to return the favor, not to mention make her kitten moan in pleasure, Danielle broke the kiss and said, "That was very good, sweetie. But how would you like to learn some extra credit techniques?"

Angela beamed and said, "Oh, yes, please. I can always use some extra credit. Thank you."

Danielle smiled warmly at her cute kitten as she responded, "It's my first pleasure to teach you. Now I'm going to teach you about your own pleasure."

With that, Danielle rolled off the bed and reached for the nightstand. She then stepped into her strap-on harness, poured some lube over the rubber cock, and looked her kitten in the eyes as she lewdly stroked the rubber cock. Smiling at her very horny kitten, Danielle said, "I'm going to show you that you will never need boys. A girl can make you feel so much better."

Danielle kept eye contact with her kitten as she slowly crawled back onto the bed, pushed her kitten onto her back, flipped up her plaid skirt to expose her very wet pussy, guided the dildo to her kitten's pussy, and slowly slid it inside her. Angela moaned deeply as her mistress slid the rubber cock all the way into her pussy. She then wrapped her legs around her mistress's waist and looped her arms around her neck. She bit her lip as she looked up into the eyes of her beautiful mistress and innocently asked, "Will this technique really keep my mind off boys and help me stay pure?"

Danielle moaned in pleasure at her kitten's cute question and smiled at her insistence on keeping the role-playing going. She nodded and said, "Oh, yes. This technique will help you stay away from all of those gross little boys completely. I can give you further opportunities to practice together so you can be the best good girl that you can be. Just trust me and I'll show you how good a girl can make you feel, sweetie."

Angela nodded as her mistress began a slow and steady pace of fucking her. Danielle wanted to draw this first session out as long as she could. She wanted her kitten to get so worked up that her orgasm would overwhelm her. Danielle had chosen a larger rubber dildo this time, one with realistic veins running along the shaft to better stimulate her cute kitten. The dildo had a set of rubber testicles at the base, perfect for holding the rubber cock in place by the leather straps of her harness. This dildo had a flat base that offered her some stimulation to her clit, but otherwise was designed to give pleasure only to her kitten. If Danielle had wanted proper stimulation of her own, she would have chosen one of the double-ended dildos or the one that had a g-spot stimulator and clit pincher, but Danielle didn't want her own pleasure overcoming her. She wanted to give all the pleasure to her beautiful kitten, "her kitten," she thought possessively even though a growing part of her knew there was more to this than simply possessing the beautiful girl beneath her.

Without conscious thought, Danielle dropped her head and captured her kitten's lips in a passionate kiss making them both moan as one as Danielle continued her slow and steady fucking. This wasn't the first time that Danielle gazed lovingly and in wonder at her beautiful kitten. She had already stopped referring to her kitten as her sex slave, even in her head. She wondered briefly if this was how her mother and Brenda felt when they made love. The thought of Brenda, though she still considered the older woman as her second mother and thoroughly approved of her intentions and desires towards her kitten, caused Danielle to quicken her thrusts and aim for a deeper depth into her kitten. She wanted her kitten happy, which was obvious to her, but she also wanted her kitten to know who she belonged to. "And who loved her?"

That thought entered her mind and actually made Danielle stiffen and her thrusts falter. Danielle continued again, as she tried to come to terms with her sudden thought, or was it a revelation? Danielle didn't know, but thinking of her beautiful kitten's reactions towards her, her kitten's heartbreaking admissions the night before, and the way her kitten enthusiastically satisfied Danielle's desires and needs, never showing distress or complaint as she licked and sucked her mistress to immense pleasure and overwhelming orgasms pleased Danielle like never before. She knew that she wasn't ready to actually say anything to her kitten out loud, but deep down Danielle knew. She knew.

Brenda greeted Alexandra at the front door with a downcast and submissive posture as she tentatively said, "Good afternoon mistress. I hope your day has been well so far."

Alexandra smirked at her lover's playful role-playing as she answered in a commanding voice, "Yes, my pet. It has been satisfactory so far. Perhaps I will have you tend to me so that I can have a better afternoon."

Brenda still played the submissive as she meekly answered, "Whatever your demands, my mistress."