Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda smiled warmly at her new daughter's natural submissiveness and captured her lips for another deep kiss before declaring, "That's my good girl."

Brenda then slid down and maneuvered their thighs until their wet pussies rested against each other, causing mother and daughter to moan in pleasure. Brenda then gripped her daughter's thigh in her hand to hold her daughter's pretty little pussy to her own and began to roll her hips causing their clits to grind against each other. Angela couldn't help but flop back on the couch as the pleasure of her mother's hot clit rubbing against her clit shot through her and threatened to overwhelm her already. Brenda smiled and watched her new daughter's reaction to their tribbing, in her best soothing voice she softly said, "That's it, sweetheart, cum for your mother. Feel what I'm doing to you. Let yourself go and enjoy your mother's pussy on yours."

Angela couldn't help herself or hold back, as the amazingly dirty and kinky nature of her mother fucking her to incredible ecstasy overtook her and caused her orgasm to crash over her. Brenda watched in rapt attention as her daughter obeyed her so well and orgasmed right in front of her. She slowed the speed of her rolling hips to allow her daughter to enjoy her orgasm as she enjoyed watching her daughter pant and gasp for air.

Finally catching her breath, Angela looked at her mother and saw that she was still watching her intently with a warm smile on her face. The intimacy of their shared look brought a warm feeling to both of their chests and a renewed heat in both of their pussies. Brenda smirked at her daughter as her genes took on an unspoken seriousness that screamed for Angela not to move an inch. Seeing her daughter understand and obey her implied command, Brenda disentangled their legs but stopped all movement when she heard her daughter's soft and pitiful whine at the loss of their joined pussies. Brenda's eyes shot up to her daughter's face as the young girl made a pout, but Angela quickly dropped her head in submission to her mother. The sound of her daughter's distress and her sad face almost had Brenda smashing their pussies back together just to comfort her daughter, but knowing that her dominance and clear motherly role over her daughter needed to be locked in, Brenda crawled up her daughter's body and straddled her face as she whispered, "No pouting today, sweetheart. Now is the time to show your mother what a good girl you are and lick my pussy until I cum all over your pretty face. I want you to know that your mother will always be there for you no matter what, but you also need to learn to always do as your mother says. Go on, sweetheart, prove to your mother what a good girl you are."

Angela needed no further encouragement, she gripped her mother's thighs and plunged her warm tongue deep into her mother's hot wet pussy. Both of them moaned in pleasure. Brenda moaned at the feeling of her pussy being so expertly tongue fucked and with the knowledge that her sweet daughter was so respectful and eager to submit to her mother's commands. Angela moaned at the incredible taste of her mother's hot pussy juices, the pleasure she took from licking her mother's pussy, and even more pleasure from doing what she was commanded to do without complaint. Brenda was quickly becoming overwhelmed by her needy pussy's building pleasure already having been worked up by tribbing her daughter to orgasm and by the skill and eagerness of her new daughter's pussy licking ability. Brenda moaned in pleasure and hoarsely called out, "That's mommy's talented little pussy licker, be a good girl and make your mother cum. Get that wet tongue all the way inside your mother's pussy. I love how much of a pussy slut you are, sweetheart. It makes your mother so proud that you do as you're told. Mmm, that's my good girl."

Angela felt her pussy tingle and moisten at her mother's compliments. She had always wanted to please Brenda since they had first met and now her mother was giving her the opportunity and privilege of licking her mother's pussy and showing her mother that she was a good girl. Angela moaned again into her mother's pussy as she lapped greedily trying to get all of her mother's pussy juice into her mouth. Angela had come to understand that she could easily ignore her own needy wet pussy and give all of her attention to her mistress or her mother without care or regret. She enjoyed giving pleasure more than receiving it. She had finally come to terms with her feelings and emotions, and the realization had been earth-shattering to her neglected and abused sensibilities. She was in love with her mistress and she loved her new mother. The triumph of epiphanies toward her mistress and her mother sent her submissive and dutifulness into overdrive to show both of the loves in her life how much she cared for them and that she was willing to sacrifice her own pleasure willingly and eagerly in order to attend to their pleasures.

Brenda was beside herself with pleasure. Her daughter was such a talented pussy licker that she was surprised Danielle ever let the young girl out of bed. Having a daughter this willing and eager to please her mother made Brenda moan louder. Her moans took on a desperate tone that Angela easily recognized. Holding her mother's thighs tighter to keep her tongue securely inside her mother's pussy, Angela closed her eyes and focused on sending all of her love into her mother's pussy.

Feeling the warm buildup inside her pussy, Brenda cried out in pleasure as her daughter forced an orgasm to explode throughout her body. Shaking uncontrollably, Brenda had to focus on keeping herself kneeling over her daughter's face for fear of falling off the couch. With a final jerk of her body, Brenda finally began to relax herself. Feeling her daughter's tongue still lapping greedily inside her pussy, she lifted her leg over her daughter's body, quickly maneuvered herself on top of the young girl, and captured her daughter's lips for a passionate kiss.

Both of them moaned into the kiss as Brenda enjoyed the taste of her own pussy juices mixing with her daughter's characteristic taste and Angela enjoyed that she had given her mother such a powerful orgasm. Mother and daughter's hands needfully stroked and gripped each other's bodies as their kiss deepened, as both of them tried to send all of their love and devotion to the other. Brenda broke the kiss as an overwhelming need and desire to make her daughter orgasm blossomed in her. Angela whined quietly at the loss of her mother's lips against hers as she continued to cling needfully to her mother's body. Brenda, hearing her daughter's quiet sound of loss and regret, placed a single finger on her daughter's lips, looked into her eyes with a dominant expression, and said, "Oh no, my sweetheart, we'll have none of that. It's your mother's turn to show you how much you mean to me. So you just lay there like a good girl and let your mother work that pretty little pussy of yours."

Hearing her mother's instructions and seeing the look on her face, Angela immediately relaxed her body in complete submission as she whispered, "Yes, mom."

Brenda smiled at her daughter's obvious submissive reaction to her directive and placed another tender kiss on her lips as she commended her sweet and submissive daughter, "That's my good girl."

Brenda watched her daughter meekly smile under the weight of her adulation before slowly crawling backward to settle herself between her daughter's legs. Angela watched her mother move between her legs, as she nervously bit her lower lip still fearful of disappointing her mother. Spreading her legs further apart to give her mother better access to her goal, Angela displayed her wet pussy unashamedly to her mother. Gripping the couch cushions for support at the promise of pleasure she knew to be coming, Angela watched as her mother dipped her head to her displayed pussy, close her eyes, and inhale deeply as her mother enjoyed the scent of her daughter's pussy. Watching this, Angela felt herself relax a bit as her pussy glistened with her juices.

Brenda opened her eyes and looked up at her daughter's face, as she needfully said, "Your pussy smells so good, sweetheart. And you're so wet. Your pussy lips are shiny with pussy juice. Is all of this yummy juice for mommy? I'm sure it is. My good little girl sure gets all hot and horny when her mother shows her love, don't you sweetheart. Mmm, this little pussy is just begging for your mother's love and attention. I'm going to enjoy this."

Brenda then dropped her head and ran her tongue up and down between her daughter's pussy lips. Moaning at the sweet taste of her daughter's pussy juice, she then wrapped her lips around one pussy lip and then the other as she sucked and licked off all the juice. As Brenda heard a quiet sigh, without moving her mouth away from her daughter's pussy she glanced up at her sexy little girl and felt her heart swell at what she saw. Angela had her eyes closed, her arms pulled tight to her chest like she was trying to hug herself, and was nibbling at her lower lip. Brenda wished she had her phone to capture a picture of her daughter right now. Renaissance artists had never painted such innocent beauty in all their time. Keeping her eyes on her daughter's face, Brenda latched her lips around her tiny sensitive clit and began to gently suck.

Angela made her mother's pussy tingle as she quietly sighed, "Oh, mommy."

Feeling her eyes fill with tears of joy at her daughter's further proof of her acceptance of their new relationship, Brenda promised herself to get her daughter to sigh or moan her name in pleasure every chance she had. Forcing herself to concentrate, Brenda began to flick her tongue over her daughter's swollen little nub causing more quiet sounds of pleasure from her daughter. Knowing she wanted to watch her daughter closely throughout the entire process of making her orgasm, Brenda forced her eyes to stay locked on her beautiful young daughter's face.

Moaning around her daughter's clit, Brenda was rewarded by seeing her daughter's eyes suddenly fly wide open and her whole body give a jerk of shock as the pleasure she was giving her daughter suddenly intensified dramatically. Remembering how she had moaned and hummed as she sucked her mistress's clit, Angela discovered that her mother was fully aware of that technique. Crying out in pleasure as a shock of intense ecstasy rolled through her, Angela clung to herself as her mother continued to suck her clit.

Seeing her daughter's reaction and facial expression of shocked amazement, Brenda sucked the little clit harder and quickened the pace of her flicking tongue. Brenda watched as her daughter stared off blindly into space as her pleasure grew and her orgasm built higher. Wanting to leave her daughter panting for breath and unable to move after her orgasm subsided, Brenda began to moan deep in her throat to send vibrations directly into her daughter's clit again. Angela began panting and her chest was heaving with the effort, as she felt her orgasm approaching. With her back arching off the couch and her body going completely rigid, Angela felt her orgasm crash through her. With one lady's deep breath, Angela gave her mother a gift she had always wanted as the young girl suddenly cried out, "Mom!"

Brenda felt her heart clench in her chest and her pussy tingle after watching her beautiful daughter's amazing display as her orgasm overwhelmed her tiny body and hearing her daughter cry out for her in her moment of sheer ecstasy. Placing one lady's gentle kiss on her daughter's sensitive clit, Brenda crawled back up her daughter's naked body and gathered the still-shaking young girl in her arms. Angela immediately melted into her mother's comforting embrace and unconsciously tilted her face up for what she knew was coming. Brenda feeling the young girl cling to her body and seeing her daughter raising her face in silent request, captured her daughter's lips for a deeply passionate and heartfelt kiss. Angela moaned in pleasure into her mother's mouth as the intimacy of their relationship seeped into the young girl's heart and soul. Having never experienced any positive role models of any kind in her life, Angela clung to her new mother with a possessiveness that Brenda understood and returned to her daughter. Without either of them saying the words, Angela had truly become Brenda's daughter just as Brenda was now Angela's mother. Realizing the truth of their situation, Brenda and Angela deepened their kiss and tightened their hold on one another. Breaking the kiss as they both panted for breath and stared silently into each other's eyes, Angela was suddenly hit with a desire to worship and serve her mother's body. Discarding her exhaustion after her last powerful orgasm, Angela looked pleadingly into her mother's eyes as she begged, "Let me love you, mommy."

Brenda almost orgasmed on the spot. Her daughter's imploring expression and genuine appeal to her mother had Brenda willing to do whatever her daughter asked of her. Nodding her head in silent acceptance, she allowed the young girl to gently push her onto her back. With one tender kiss on her mother's lips, Angela began to trail gentle kisses down her body. Brenda moaned in pleasure as her daughter spent several minutes attending to her large breasts. Brenda watched with a heat rapidly growing between her legs, as her daughter lovingly sucked her hard nipples, teased her tongue across her nipples and areola, and used both tiny hands to massage and grope the large luscious breasts.

Placing a last tender kiss on both nipples, Angela continued to kiss her way down her mother's body. Finally reaching her destination, Angela settled herself on her stomach and remembering her mother's actions closed her eyes and inhaled the amazing aroma of her mother's wet pussy. Moaning in pleasure and feeling her mouth water in anticipation, Angela remembered her manners and quietly said, "Mom, your pussy is so beautiful and smells so good. Your pussy lips are so full and juicy. I want to kiss your pussy lips, mom. I love you so much, mommy."

Brenda felt her heart clench painfully hard as she heard her daughter's admission of feelings for her. She heard the obvious crack in her daughter's voice and realized that she had probably never said those words to anyone or had them said to her in her life. Brenda tried to answer but her own voice was cut off as her emotions nearly broke her heart in two. She felt her daughter's tender kiss against her pussy lips, then felt her daughter begin mimicking Brenda's previous actions by taking each of her pussy lips into her mouth to suck and lick clean of her pussy juices. Making a silent promise to herself and her daughter to tell her exactly how she felt about her daughter once she was able to speak again, Brenda melted against the couch with her inner turmoil and heartbreak at her daughter's horrific past both soothed by the calming effect of her loving daughter worshiping her mother's pussy.

Angela moaned in pleasure as she sucked and licked the last traces of her mother's juices from her pussy lips. Placing her tiny hands on her mother's inner thighs to keep her legs spread widely apart and also to give Angela the added body contact she craved so much. She then licked all over her mother's wet pussy until she had lapped up all the rest of her pussy juices. With a sigh of contentment, Angela placed her mouth against her mother's pussy and slowly slid her little tongue deep inside. Remembering why her mistress had given her the name "kitten," Angela began to slowly lap her tongue all around the inside of her mother's wet pussy. Not noticing that the quiet moans she was making sounded like the tiny mewls of a kitten, Angela continued to moan quietly as she reached as deep into her mother's pussy as she could with her tongue. Brenda heard her beautiful daughter's kitten-like moans of pleasure and smiled that her daughter probably didn't realize how adorably cute she was normally not to mention when her daughter got excited.

Laying back and smiling to herself, Brenda relaxed as she enjoyed her lovely young daughter's talent for all things female. Brenda smiled wider when she wondered if there was anything her daughter was not practically an expert at. Suddenly realizing one thing her daughter had a lot of trouble with: talking about her feelings to other people. Frowning as she thought about this problem and how best to solve it, Brenda nodded to herself deciding to push both girls' fears and hesitation aside and take matters into her own hands for the good of the entire family. Brenda smiled again thinking about her daughter officially joining the family. Her heart swelled and tears filled her eyes when she imagined her shy daughter's reaction to being told that she was now an official member of the family. She doubted it would take much more than Alexandra telling her this to finally allow Angela to relax around the head of the family. Perhaps during the official family initiation, Alexandra could show Angela some special attention. Brenda doubted it would take more than a few powerful orgasms given to Angela by Alexandra to have the young girl accept her place in the family and to finally stop being fearfully intimidated by Alexandra. Brenda smiled again as she thought about how her daughter would react to her membership into the family. She smiled wider and with a gleam in her eyes imagining her beautiful naturally submissive daughter in a family full of the three more dominantly minded lesbians. She had to remind herself to explain the family pecking order (or licking order) to her lovely daughter after she had been informed of her membership and initiated into the family.

Angela loved licking pussy, sucking clits and nipples, and everything else she had done with her mistress and mother. She had been a little scared and hesitant to rim her mistress, as she was worried about there being a bad smell or taste, but had discovered that she had been wrong. She had enjoyed tongue fucking her mistress's asshole. The taboo and implied dirtiness of the act had turned her on and spurred her on. Angela wanted to give her mother all the pleasure she could. She briefly considered dropping her head to rim her mother's asshole or maybe using a wet finger to enter her mother's puckered hole, but had resisted the urge for fear that her mother did not like her asshole played with. Instead, she brought two fingers to her mother's pussy and began coating them in her mother's juices. As she withdrew her tongue from her mother's pussy, she immediately latched on to the older woman's clit and began sucking and flicking her tongue across the sensitive nub. Angela then slowly slid her two fingers inside her mother's pussy and curled the upward to search for her g-spot. She didn't need to search for long, just as she felt the intended area her mother let out a cry of pleasure and bucked her hips uncontrollably. Brenda was caught off guard by her daughter's quick actions. As soon as she felt her daughter removing her tongue from her pussy, the young girl had latched on to Brenda's clit and pressed two fingers directly to her g-spot. Brenda was coming unglued under her daughter's assault on her pussy and clit. Brenda wondered how her daughter had become an expert at pleasuring women after only a few days. Brenda considered the old adage, "practice makes perfect," but also wondered if her daughter was simply a natural and instinctive lesbian.

Brenda's moans had grown in volume and her chest was heaving with the effort of trying to draw breath under her daughter's incredible oral skills. Angela recognized her mother's reaction and knew that she would orgasm soon. Wanting her mother to experience a powerful orgasm, Angela began moaning deeply to further stimulate her mother's clit. This was all it took to send Brenda spiraling out of control as her orgasm ripped through her. She cried out in sheer pleasure as her body shook in pure ecstasy.

1...34567...15