Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela quickly replaced her fingers with her tongue so she could lap up any of her mother's juices as she orgasmed. Still wanting to stimulate her mother's clit, Angela placed two fingers on either side of the sensitive mud and rubbed them up and down at a steady pace. Brenda let out a loud satisfied sigh, as she collapsed backward on the couch. Feeling one last aftershock race through her body, she looked down and saw her beautiful daughter's face pressed against her pussy. Her daughter's eyes were closed and Brenda could still feel her little lapping tongue inside her pussy. Her daughter had a look of serene contentment as she continued to pleasure her mother. Once again, Brenda wished she had her phone nearby to take a picture of her daughter's cute expression as she licked deep inside her mother's pussy.

As she lay back relaxing after her amazing orgasm, Brenda began to miss having her daughter in her arms. Needing more effort to speak than she expected she quietly called to her daughter, "Sweetheart, come up here and cuddle with mommy. I'm feeling a little lonely without you in my arms."

Angela smiled as she withdrew her tongue from her mother's pussy, before placing tender kisses on her mother's pussy lips and clit. Smiling happily with the knowledge that her mother missed having her in her arms, Angela crawled up her mother's body and settled against the side of her body. Brenda hugged her daughter closer and felt her daughter wrap her arms around her torso, drape a leg over her lower body, and rest her head on her mother's chest. Both women sighed contentedly and relaxed together. Brenda began gently running her fingers through her daughter's hair, causing the young girl to moan quietly. Neither spoke for nearly 30 minutes and Brenda began to wonder if her daughter had fallen asleep, but soon felt her daughter's tiny fingers gently trailing over her skin drawing random patterns. Brenda smiled at how content and peaceful her daughter was now, after her fearful reaction to Danielle's departure and Brenda's subsequent motherly hug and words of comfort that had set all of this in motion. Frowning as she realized that she needed to step in and deal with the two girls' hesitancy in admitting their feelings towards one another, Brenda took a deep breath and said, "Sweetheart, we need to talk about something that's bothering me."

Angela whipped her head to look fearfully at her mother, as Brenda hugged her tighter and continued, "The way you and Danielle are acting needs to stop, now."

With the emotional conversation between mother and daughter now over, Angela had gone upstairs to await her mistress's return in their bedroom, leaving Brenda to await her return on the living room couch. She knew that this next conversation had to happen and decided to get it over with now, so the two girls could just get on with it. After they had gone to bed last night, Brenda and Alexandra had confided in each other what the girls had discussed with them. Neither of them was surprised that both girls felt the same way about the other, but neither seemed prepared or able to admit their feelings to the other. Seeing how long it took the girls to stop ravishing each other this morning, the girls' tense body language at breakfast, and the near tearful reactions from both girls at Danielle's departure for the day had been the final straw for Brenda to step in and deal with the issue herself. Brenda was glad that today was Friday which meant that neither Danielle nor Alexandra needed to leave the house for the next two days. This would give them all plenty of uninterrupted time to deal with the matters at hand.

As Danielle entered the house she was hit with a sense of Deja vu, at seeing Brenda standing there waiting for her. However this time her second mother had a stern expression on her face. Fearing the worst, Danielle immediately asked pleadingly, "What's wrong, mom? Where's my kitten?!?"

Brenda could hear the fear and desperation in her surrogate daughter's voice as well as the possessiveness the young girl felt for Angela. With a calm voice, Brenda explained, "She fine, honey. She's waiting for you upstairs in your bedroom. But you and I need to talk. And you need to listen to me, young lady."

Brenda poured on her best stern mother tone that brought Danielle up short and triggered the young girl's submission to her mother. Brenda nodded her head as she saw her daughter's body language had shifted from determined and self-sufficient to docile and submissive. Clearing her throat and looking her now timid daughter in the eyes, "I spoke with Angela last night or more accurately she spoke with me. She had some things she needed to say and asked for my advice. She was honest about her feelings towards you and asked what my opinions were, given your situation. I was honest with her and advised her to be honest with you. I know you had an almost word-for-word similar discussion with your mother last night as well. And she gave you the same advice that I gave to Angela. But despite that, neither of you girls has talked about your feelings for each other. Instead, you both pushed your feelings to the side and just fucked each other into exhaustion last night, then again this morning. When the two of you finally came out of your bedroom, the tension and fear between you two were obvious to me and your mother. This stops here and now! You will go upstairs and talk to her. You will be honest with her. This situation between you two is ridiculous and could have been solved last night if either of you had just taken our advice. You're hurting yourselves and each other, and I am done standing back and seeing my daughters in pain. Do you understand me, young lady?"

Danielle blinked and had trouble following her mother's speech. Her mind kept getting stuck on the fact that her kitten felt the same way about her as she did about her kitten. Danielle blinked again as Brenda's word's finally cut through the fog in her brain. Looking up at her mother, Danielle immediately answered submissively, "Yes, mom, I understand."

Brenda then slowly approached her frazzled daughter, placed her hands on either side of her head to force eye contact, and stared sternly at her now appropriately submissive daughter. No matter what her legal status said about Brenda, in this house she was second only to her lover Alexandra. Danielle had known this from a very young age and didn't think of Brenda as anything other than a mother to her. She had willingly and eagerly submitted herself sexually to both her of moms since they had initiated her into the sapphic nature of their family, both together and separately. It was no shock to any of them to enter a random room only to find Danielle submissively tending to either of her moms' desires or being fucked by either of them. Such discoveries tended to lead to amazing threesomes.

Coming back to her mother's stern expression, Danielle felt like a little girl being scolded by her mother. Feeling her overwhelming emotions begin to crush her, she felt her eyes fill with tears as her lips trembled sorrowfully. Sighing at the sight of her obviously upset daughter, Brenda smiled warmly as she repeated, "Just go talk to her and tell her how you feel, honey. Everything will be ok, I promise you."

Looking her mother in the eyes and trusting her completely, Danielle finally answered, "I will, mom."

Nodding her head at her upset, scared, and still sniffling daughter. Brenda watched as the young girl pulled herself together as best she could, wiped her eyes dry, and looked back up at her mother's face. Danielle then meekly lifted her face to her mother, submissively offering her lips to the dominant older woman. Smiling down at her sufficiently submissive daughter, Brenda accepted the young girl's offer and captured her lips for s passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Brenda again looked down at her daughter with a stern expression and was proud to see her daughter was still submitting herself to her dominant mother's will. Finally speaking again, Brenda said, "Now, honey. Go talk to my other daughter and be honest with her."

Hearing the possessive way that her mother had just referred to Angela as her "other daughter," Danielle smiled knowing that her mother had sealed the deal with her kitten. Danielle was happy that her kitten had a mother now and felt no feelings of betrayal for her mother and kitten to have sex, after all, Danielle had sex with both of her mothers together and separately and that was never an issue. Feeling her mother's stern eyes biting into hers, Danielle came back to the present conversation as she submissively answered, "I will, mom."

With that, Brenda stepped away from her timid-looking daughter and silently indicated the stairs behind them. Nodding her head and taking a deep breath, Danielle forced herself to walk to her bedroom. Stopping at the door, she took another deep breath to try and settle her nerves. She had to stop herself from knocking on the door. Willing herself not to overthink this, she opened the door and went inside to find her beautiful kitten standing in the middle of the room waiting for her, dressed in her kitten's customary skimpy silk slip. Her kitten was facing her as she entered and Danielle prepared herself to tell her kitten exactly how she felt about her.

Angela heard the front door open and shut from inside her mistress's bedroom. She had been passing the time waiting for her mistress's return by pacing nervously, standing and gazing out the window, and sitting quietly on the bed until her nerves became overwhelming which set her pacing the room again and then repeating the process all over again. She now stood in the middle of the room, terrified of facing the door for fear that once her mistress returned she would lose her nerve to admit her feelings to her mistress. Her nervousness grew as she waited to hear her mistress climbing the stairs. Finally, she heard quiet footsteps ascending the stairs and coming to a stop just outside the bedroom. Forcing herself to take a deep breath to steady herself, Angela once again reminded herself that her mother had already told her about her mistress's feelings towards her. She knew her mother wasn't lying but still felt a twinge of doubt creep into her mind at the thought of her beautiful mistress actually loving her as much as she loved her mistress.

Angela's decision was made for her as she heard the door behind her slowly open. She turned around to see her mistress entering the room and shutting the door behind her, before turning to face Angela with a nervous expression on her face. Angela remembered her mother's advice to her. Her mother had practically ordered her to admit her feelings to her mistress. Deciding to plunge ahead, Angela looked her mistress in the eyes as she blurted out, "Mistress, I love you."

Danielle was stunned into silence. She hadn't expected her kitten to be the first to say that. She had been practicing exactly what she would say to her kitten. Now with her kitten's declaration out there, Danielle felt the weight lifted off her shoulders. She smiled full of emotion as she answered, "I love you too, sweetie."

Neither girl moved for nearly a minute as they both weighed their declarations. Both girls sighed as the tension between them vanished. Danielle could tell that her kitten was on the verge of breaking down and wanted to run to her, embrace her, kiss her, and make all her pain and fears vanish. Angela stared at her mistress overcome with emotion as her mistress's words thundered in her mind. In one day she had gained a mother who loved her and who she loved, and now her mistress had told her that she loved her.

Both girls seemed to move as one, coming together in a frenzy of passionate kisses, caresses to their bodies, and the rapid shedding of clothes. They fell onto the bed and plunged into a whirlwind of fierce lovemaking. The sex was much the same as their frenzied escapades the night before and this morning, but the admission of their mutual feelings seemed to alter their perceptions. Their kisses were more passionate. Their touches were more intimate. Their orgasms were more blissfully intense. Neither girl seemed prepared to stop pleasuring the other. Neither girl could give the other enough satisfaction. Neither girl could remember having orgasmed so hard and so many times.

After Alexandra had returned home, she and Brenda discussed the day's events involving Brenda, Angela, and the stern conversation with Danielle. Both women agreed that everything was working out and that the girls were likely finally admitting their feelings to one another. Guessing they wouldn't see either girl until they were ordered out of their bedroom for dinner, the older women discussed and then began preparing the meal. Chatting casually and as flirtatiously as ever the two lovers' thoughts turned to tonight's planned activities. Both women were excited and hopeful about tonight. Alexandra was particularly looking forward to getting to know Angela in a much more intimate way. She hummed in contemplation as she imagined their young daughters' reaction to their plans, she suddenly started as she saw Brenda looking like she was on the verge of tears. Moving quickly to embrace her lover, she asked fearfully, "Honey, what's wrong? Do I need to call it off? We can do this another time if you're having second thoughts."

Brenda shook her head and hiccuped cutely, as she replied, "This has to work. She needs to let go. I won't watch her have another flashback. I can't handle it. This has to work. We have to make this work. My daughter needs to be happy and just forget about her wretched past."

Alexandra nodded in understanding. She hadn't known about the flashbacks but wasn't surprised considering the poor girl's tormented past. Shaking her head, she added, "This will work. After tonight you and I will be the only mothers either of our girls will ever need. Angela will take her rightful place as a member of this family. Your daughter will be fine. Our family will be together and nothing will ever come between us or hurt us ever again."

Brenda sniffed as she nodded. She then surprised her lover as she fiercely stated, "I want them to suffer. All of them. I want them to suffer for hurting my sweet daughter. She'd never hurt a fly. You've seen how kind and gentle she is. There isn't a malicious bone in her tiny body. She should have been loved and protected. They should have loved and protected my baby. I've had to talk myself out of having all three of them killed, at least three different times in the past two days. All three of them. Her horrid parents. That creature who abused her. And I don't care what that sadistic mayor is doing to him or how much he may be suffering now. I want them all suffering and I want them to know it's because of my daughter. Three times in two days."

Brenda was barely holding back her tears at this point. Her revelations had so stunned her lover that they were both quiet for over a minute. Alexandra finally said soothingly, "If that's your decision I won't stand in your way or try to talk you out of it. I even know of a few people in that city who could make that all happen and never be traced back to us, my love. Some of them would probably do it for free if we told them why. But that wouldn't heal Angela. She might even feel bad about it if we ever told her, she's too sweet and caring for her own good sometimes. That's why she has us now. This family will heal her. This family will keep her safe. And this family will show her all the love and care she will ever need. Once she and Danielle submit to us tonight and we dominate and fuck them into exhaustion, she will fully accept her place with us. Your daughter will forget about everything that happened to her before I brought her here. She'll be fine after tonight, maybe a little overly clingy and openly submissive for a while, but we will all enjoy her attention and she will get all the love and devotion she needs. Do you remember how Danielle was the first time we dominated her all night? She was so needy and clingy. She never wanted to be alone or sleep alone. You and I almost exhausted ourselves trying to exhaust her. Your daughter will be the same way and we'll exhaust her in the same way. At least she'll have all three of us to exhaust her. We just need to take special care of her. She's so close to submitting to us completely. Once she does that all she will care about will be the members of this family, nothing else will matter to her. Not after tonight."

Brenda smiled at her lover, dried her eyes, took a deep breath to settle her nerves, set her shoulders, and prepared herself for the night to come. Alexandra watched her lover's transformation from a total mess back into the strong dominant mother that she was. Both women smiled warmly at one another as they both chanted over and over again in their heads, "Everything will work out."

Hours later the girls lay snuggled together after they had collapsed in complete exhaustion as they had both orgasmed from a particularly long and passionate tribbing. Danielle was the first to speak, as out of the blue she said, "Sweetie, I don't want you to call me mistress all the time anymore."

Angela looked at her mistress curiously as she shyly asked, "Why not? I like calling you mistress."

Danielle smiled at her cute kitten as she said, "I like it when you call me mistress too, sweetie, but you can call me something else if you want. Like honey, baby, babe, or Dani. It would be your choice, sweetie. Your mother only calls my mother 'mistress' if there is someone other than us around or unless they're getting kinky. Other than that, well, you've seen how they refer to each other. As I said, it's your choice. I'm sure there will be plenty of times when you and I get kinky when we can role-play. Role-playing with you yesterday was particularly amazing, and you never once called me 'mistress' then."

Angela nodded her head as she quietly said, "I'll probably still call you 'mistress' most of the time, but I'd like to call you 'Dani.'"

Danielle smiled at her shy little kitten and kissed her lips tenderly, then said, "I'd like for you to call me 'Dani' too."

Both girls smiled at each other as they settled back into a comfortable silence. Danielle then teasingly asked, "So tell me kitten, how are you and your new mother getting along? Passionately I'm sure."

Angela ducked her head as she blushed feeling embarrassed to discuss her new mother/daughter relationship and the passionate sex they had. Not sure if her mistress was mad or jealous, Angela shyly asked, "Is that ok, mis...Dani?"

Danielle caught her kitten's cute stutter and loved that she was trying to call her 'Dani,' but she also heard the fear in her poor kitten's voice and quickly said, "Believe me, it's more than ok, sweetie. Your mother is for all intents and purposes my second mother. I've called her 'mom' or some variation of that my whole life. She's always treated me like I was her daughter too. But she has always wanted a daughter of her own. And you should have had a mother like Brenda your whole life and not just from now on. It's practically settled now anyways, she's claimed you as her daughter and you consider her as your mother. Right?"

Angela nodded without any doubt in her head as she said with a vehemence that Danielle had never heard in her kitten, "Yes, she is my mother."

Danielle smiled at her kitten's sudden possessiveness to her new mother and her kitten's obvious eagerness to be possessed by Brenda as her daughter. Feeling the need to explain to her kitten the family dynamics, she smiled and explained, "Sweetie, I need to explain a few more details about this family and the family dynamics. Now that you and Brenda have claimed each other as mother and daughter, you need to understand a few things. First and I'm sure you know this already, but Alexandra is the head of the family, then comes Brenda, me, and then you. This might seem obvious but let me explain and I'm sure everything will become clear to you. As I said, Alexandra is the head of the family and the most dominant. Everyone else submits to her as our "top dominant." Brenda comes next, you and I submit to her because she is only submissive to Alexandra. After Brenda comes me, you submit to me and I submit to Alexandra and Brenda. You are last and submit to all of us. Now I explained what we call the "family licking order," so you'll have a better understanding of what I mean by submitting to someone, and by that I mean submitting to someone sexually. In my case, I will always submit to Alexandra and Brenda. At any time either one of them or both of them could come to me as "my mistresses" and have me serve them sexually. For you, anyone of us could come to you as "your mistresses" and have you serve us sexually. I'm sure you've already experienced this with your mother, but with your naturally submissive character, I doubt you even noticed that you were submitting to her. Now, you have to understand that none of us will force ourselves on you. That's not who we are or what we like. For us, submission is a choice and a way to show our love and devotion to those dominant to us. When we submit we don't care about our own pleasure, we only care about giving pleasure to our dominant. Any pleasures we experience are thought of as a gift from our dominant or as a submissive by-product of giving them pleasure. I've orgasmed numerous times just by licking my mother's or Brenda's pussies, it's an amazing feeling. All of us are open to each other's advances and none of us get jealous or territorial about it. My mother has walked into a room to find that Brenda has put me down on my knees and pulled my face into her pussy until she orgasmed. Walking in on that kind of thing usually leads to a threesome, but now that you're here it could turn into a full-blown orgy. Now, since she knows that you're so intimidated by her, I doubt Alexandra will come to you asking that you submit yourself to her. At least not until you're ready for that. Do you understand all of this, sweetie?"

1...45678...15