Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela slowly nodded her head and asked, "So, how would that work? If someone came to me wanting me to submit to them, how would that happen?"

Danielle smiled that her kitten was so interested in the family dynamic even if she was still so nervous about the whole thing. Danielle explained, "If someone wanted to come to you to get you to submit to them, they would just start talking to you and flirting with you. It would be obvious what they wanted, but it would be up to you whether or not you submitted to them. I've never refused either of my moms. It's a lot of fun to submit to them. You enjoy submitting to me. They might come right up to you and blatantly say something like, 'Get down on your knees,' or something along those lines. I doubt anyone would do that until everyone knew that you were comfortable with the whole thing, so don't worry. Now one fun thing to do is to open yourself up and show them you are willingly submitting to them if you wanted to instigate the submission. I doubt any of us would or could refuse an open invitation. It's very sexy."

Angela furrowed her brow in confusion as she asked, "How would I open myself up to submission?"

Danielle smiled, grabbed her hand, and said, "Come here, I'll demonstrate."

Danielle then led her kitten off the bed and had them stand in the middle of the room facing each other, as she explained, "You might not get the whole picture because it looks better if the submissive is looking up at her dominant, but just imagine you are taller than me and I'm having to look up at you, ok? It all starts with your body language, so have your hands at your sides and your head slightly bowed. Then slowly look up into their eyes like you're asking for something without words. Then slowly tilt your face up to them, with your mouth aimed at their mouth like your shyly presenting your lips to them if they want to kiss you. Keep your eyes half closed or close them all the way, showing that you trust them not to hurt you. Trust me, do that to any of us and it's practically a guarantee for sex. You can do an infinite number of different variations of presenting yourself to someone for submission, like laying down on a bed and displaying yourself to someone, or approaching someone and dropping to your knees at their feet. The key ingredients to presenting yourself openly for submission are: eyes cast down, head bowed, arms held to your sides or hugging yourself, slow movements, and letting your dominant see your body language. Just do what you think is best. Here I'll demonstrate for you."

Danielle then dropped her head and stared at the ground with her hands hugging herself. She then slowly looked up at her kitten with pleading eyes. She kept eye contact for almost s minute, then slowly tilted her face up with her eyes half closed, presenting her mouth to her kitten. Angela watched with wide eyes as her mistress demonstrated this technique. Angela was struck by a strange sense of Deja vu, but couldn't understand why.

As she finished the demonstration, Danielle smiled, but kept her eyes closed as she said, "See, sweetie, simple but very effective."

Opening her eyes, Danielle saw the look of confusion on her kitten's face. She asked, "Sweetie, are you ok?"

Finally understanding her confusion, Angela smiled shyly as she said, "I think I did that on accident with my mother today."

Danielle smiled seductively as she asked, "And did it work on your mother?"

Angela blushed as she said, "Yes, but I wasn't trying to initiate anything. I was just...."

Danielle smiled and nodded as her kitten trailed off from her explanation, confused by her own actions. Danielle explained, "You presented yourself to your mother. You openly showed your mother that you were willing to submit to her. Did you two do anything that you didn't enjoy or that made you feel uncomfortable? Were you afraid that she might do something like that to you or make you do something that you didn't want to do?"

Angela shook her head but was still confused by her natural response to her mother's presence. Not understanding her own actions, she silently looked to her mistress for help. Danielle recognized her kitten's confusion as she continued to explain, "Now do you see what I mean? You trust your mother and me not to do anything that you might not like, that's why it's so easy for you to submit to us. Your mother was offering you comfort in a time of need and you unconsciously presented yourself to her. You're a natural submissive, sweetie. That's why most of what I've already told you about is so confusing to you, because you're already doing most of it unconsciously. It's no wonder your mother accepted your submission already. I thought it would be at least a few more days before she claimed you completely. But having you present yourself to her with your natural submissive body language and seeing you respond to your feelings of trust towards her, no one in this house could have refused that invitation."

Angela still looked apprehensive about the new information. Danielle shook her head and smiled, as she slowly circled behind Angela and hugged her from behind. Placing her chin on her kitten's shoulder, she cheerfully said, "Honestly, sweetie, you're overthinking this. Think about it like this, you're alone as you fold laundry or something like that. Then suddenly you feel arms around your waist just like this. And then your mother or I whisper softly into your ear. We say that we've missed you. We say that you seem so lonely. You feel our hands gently squeeze your perky breasts, softly run our fingers across your tummy, or teasingly grab your ass. We ask you if you want us to stop. You're too turned on to speak at first. So we then turn you around to face us. You have a choice to make, sweetie. What do you do? What do you say? You're in control of your own submission. You decide who you present yourself to. What do you do? Your mother and I would never hurt you or ask you to do anything we thought you might not like. Neither would my mother. She would treat you with as much love and respect as we would. You don't have to be afraid. Would you ever say no to your mother or me? Would you accept our dominance over you? How long would it take you to lift your face and present your lips to us as your show of submission?"

Angela felt her pussy tingle and moisten as she listened to her mistress and imagined the scene. With her eyes half shut, she pictured herself openly presenting herself to any of the three dominant women. She trusted her mother and her mistress. She knew neither would treat her in any way she wouldn't enjoy. Both women had been telling her the same was true for Alexandra. Alexandra had always been nice to her. But Alexandra was so dominant and assertive that Angela couldn't help but feel timid around her. Angela briefly wondered if she would feel calmer in Alexandra's presence if she were to present herself to the dominant woman. She would have to wait and see how things progressed before making any decisions about her mistress's mother.

Coming back to the present, with her mistress's arms around her waist, Angela felt herself lifting her face to her mistress as she openly presented her lips to her mistress.

Danielle watched her kitten's submissive action and wondered if her beautiful lover even realized what she was doing. Danielle then tilted her head to capture her kitten's lips and accept her submission. As their lips were almost touching and their breaths mingled together, both girls were suddenly startled by Brenda's voice from downstairs calling them to dinner. The girls blinked and tried to focus their lust-filled minds, as they both looked into each other's eyes and giggled at the interruption. Still reeling from the erotic tension in the air, Danielle smiled deviously as she whispered, "To be continued."

Angela smiled and nodded her head at her mistress's promise of continuation, as she accepted her mistress's outstretched hand and followed her downstairs for dinner. Neither girl noticed that they were both still naked until they reached the foot of the stairs. Suddenly realizing their mistake, Danielle began to turn and head back to their room for clothes, but stopped as they heard Alexandra teasingly say, "Well, this isn't what I expected, but if you girls want to prance around in front of your mothers completely naked we don't mind."

Brenda let out a whistled catcall when she saw the girls and heard her lover's reaction to their daughter's nudity. For the first time that Angela had seen, her mistress blushed in embarrassment. Feeling frisky and doing her best to act calmer in front of Alexandra, Angela leaned into her mistress's ear and said, "It's not like our moms haven't seen us naked before, mistress. Why don't we just go with it? It might be fun. Unless you don't want to."

Danielle blinked at her kitten's suggestion as she considered the kinky act. Enjoying the fact that her kitten was becoming more at home, even around Alexandra, she considered what they should do. Finally deciding to just follow her kitten's suggestion, she nodded her head and lead them hand-in-hand to the dining room table. As the girls sat down at the table, their mothers watched them with teasing smirks on their faces. The older women shared a knowing glance at one another and then settled down to eat. Both women were so accustomed to random nudity in their house that they both considered joining their daughters by dining naked, but dismissed the idea as they were all already seated at the table. The meal was pleasant, relaxed, and without any tension in the air. Their conversations varied but stayed casual. Both mothers admired their daughter's young nude bodies as the dinner went along and both looked forward to initiating their newest member into the family.

As they finished their meal, Alexandra decided to inform both girls about their mothers' decision and explain the initiation to Angela. Although the original plan had been to wait for Saturday night for the initiation, both mothers had agreed that the sooner they were able to welcome Angela into the family and get her to relax in Alexandra's presence the better the young girl would be.

Clearing her throat, Alexandra brought all eyes to her, as she declared, "Girls, I'd like you to clear the table and clean the kitchen while we mothers will be waiting for you to finish in the living room. Don't keep your mothers waiting. We have some family business to discuss. Hop to it girls."

Alexandra's tone left no doubt in either girl's mind that she was serious and left no room for argument or discussion. Her dominant commands and stern expression had both girls' submission to her obvious and without question. Both girls unconsciously bowed their heads as Danielle answered submissively, "Yes, mother," and Angela answered submissively, "Yes, ma'am," before both girls silently jumped to their feet and began cleaning up. Their mothers shared a satisfied and excited smirk as they watched their beautiful naked daughters readily following Alexandra's dominant commands as they submissively adhered to their instructions. Holding out her hand to her beautiful lover which Brenda graciously accepted, Alexandra led them into the living room to await their beautiful, submissive, and naked daughters.

The girls worked silently and as instructed didn't waste any time playing around. Danielle knew some of what the upcoming conversation would entail and just hoped her kitten wouldn't be so nervous around her mother. She knew the family initiation was her kitten's best option for finally embracing her new family without nervousness or fear. Angela's natural submissive instincts and her timidity in Alexandra's presence had her moving practically without conscious thought to follow instructions. Her eagerness to please the other three women and show them her willingness to obey them all had her cleaning with delicate and attentive care. Finally finishing cleaning, the nude submissive girls walked hand-in-hand to join their mothers. Both older women were seated at opposite ends of the couch, as opposed to their normal way of cuddling together wherever they could. The older women turned to look at their naked daughters as soon as they entered the room. Both mothers stayed silent as they stared at their daughters with stern expressions, bringing both girls' submissiveness up to the surface bringing both girls to a haunt under their mother's somewhat frightening expressions. Both girls immediately lowered their heads as they clung a little fearfully to each other's hands. Now unsure of themselves under their mothers' gazes, both girls remained silent and meek until instructed further. Both mothers enjoyed their daughter's obvious submission to them and took an extra few minutes to admire their naked young bodies and to let their fear and uncertainty grow. Finally deciding to end the silence, Alexandra stated in a forceful and critical tone, "Thank you, young ladies, for taking so long and keeping your mothers waiting. I told you both not to waste time, didn't I?"

Both girls now knew of their mother's displeasure and indignation, readily answered in one timid voice, "Yes, ma'am/mother."

Both girls felt their nervousness begin to rise higher as they continued to stare meekly at the floor, as Alexandra continued in her forceful tone, "I know the two of you have now exchanged your admissions of feeling towards one another and are now officially a couple, but that gives neither of you an excuse to disrespect your mothers, does it, young ladies?"

Both girls were on the verge of tears, as they both answered together again, "No, ma'am/mother."

Staying silent as both mothers continued to enjoy their daughters' timidity and wanting to drive their dominance over their pair of submissive daughters all the way home, Alexandra added, "From here on out, the two of you young ladies had better remember who your mothers are and how to properly obey us both. We both accept and approve of your girls' official relationship together and hope to see your love for one another grow in time to become as strong as your mothers' relationship, but the both of you girls first and foremost belong to your mothers. Do I make myself clear, young ladies?"

Angela and Danielle were so frazzled by the stern lecture and their own submissive natures towards the older women that neither had guessed that all of this was just a dramatic show for their mothers to be able to instill in both their daughters together the sense of mutual submission to their mothers. Both girls felt their eyes fill with tears and their lips trembled as their mothers' displeasure in them threatened to cause them both to burst into tears, as they answered as one, "Yes, ma'am/mother."

Brenda then turned to Alexandra and gave her a knowing look and raised eyebrows, as she silently showed her lover her wish to stop torturing their daughters. Both older women had discussed and decided on this course of action prior to initiating Angela into the family. They felt that this display of domination from their mothers would further the bond between the two girls and help Angela get over her nervousness about Alexandra if both girls were dominated by their mothers together for the same reasons. But seeing both girls standing in front of them as terrified as they were had both mothers' natural protective instincts kicking into high gear. Sharing one last knowing look and nod of approval between the two mothers, Alexandra brought the show of dominance over their submissive daughters to an end, as she said, "Very well, then your mothers now consider this unfortunate incident settled and behind us, young ladies. You may now come sit with us."

Both girls answered together again, as they said, "Thank you, ma'am/mother."

Both girls then shyly chanced a look at their mothers and both seeing their respective mothers indicating each of their daughters to sit between her own mother's legs on the couch, they eagerly rushed to join them. Both mothers pulled their daughters' backs into their mothers' chests and wrapped their arms around their waists. The girls submissively snuggled closer to the comfort of their dominant and possessive mothers. With little sighs of relief, the girls felt a small bit of their shared tension and fear leave their bodies as the warm and reassuring embrace of their mothers soothed their frazzled submissive minds. Both mothers placed their mouths close to their daughters' ears to whisper encouragement and support. The submissive girls felt their bodies relax even more as the negative emotions fled their bodies leaving the young girls emotionally exhausted and practically limp in the soothing and protective arms of their mothers. Both girls had to fight their natural urges to openly present themselves to their mothers to prove their love, devotion, and total submission to their mother's dominance over them. Soft whimpering was heard from both girls as they tried and failed to not give in to their submissive natures. The mothers shared a knowing smirk with one another, unseen by their conflicted daughters, as both older women easily recognized their daughter's submission boiling to the surface. Both of them knew instinctively what their daughters needed to push them over the edge into total submission to their mothers. Both mothers knew that breaking their daughters' wills and getting them both to willingly submit to both older women together would solidify their daughters' devotion and complete acceptance of their family. This was particularly important for Angela. The young girl needed to start her new life fresh and forget all the horrors of her past. Adding Danielle into the scenario would only strengthen the bond between the two girls and further help Angela come to terms with her new family if Danielle experienced the domination and submission at her young lover's side as equals.

Both girls were practically blissed out of their minds in the dominating arms of their mothers, as the older women continued to whisper soothing words of love and encouragement into their daughters' ears. The mothers added further stimulation to their daughters' already overly-stimulated minds and bodies, as they caressed and teased the young submissive girls' bodies. Finally feeling both girls' last will of resistance break with an almost audible sound, the mothers watched as both girls almost as one closed their eyes, turned their heads towards their respective mothers' faces, lifted their faces up towards their mothers' faces, and openly and willingly presented their lips to their dominant mothers as their show of complete and total submission. For Danielle, this was nothing new or strange for her to do for either of her mothers. For Angela, this was just the start of her final journey towards leaving her past behind her and accepting her new life in a family that loved her and would never abandon or abuse her and with a lover that gave her everything she had never known she had wanted and needed. Gone were Angela's doubts and fears, her feeling of inadequacy and unworthiness, her pain and suffering, and finally her abuse and neglect. Angela didn't feel the tear that escaped her eye and trailed down her face, but her mother saw it and knew that no one would ever hurt or abuse her beautiful sweet daughter ever again, her new family would never allow anything to happen to their newest member. With a clench of pain in her chest at brief remembrance of her new daughters' horrid past, Brenda resolved to banish all memories and thoughts her sweet daughter had of her past as she slowly but confidently captured her daughter's lips and accepted her submission.

Both young girls sighed contentedly as their mothers' tongues invaded their mouths and claimed their daughters' bodies. The older women moaned into their daughters' mouths as they felt the submissive girls melt into their possessive embraces. Knowing that both girls should present themselves to both their mothers in submission, the older women broke their kisses and pulled the younger girls to their feet in their mothers' arms. With one last gentle caress from each mother to their blissed-out and submissive daughters, they turned the young girls around to face the other mother/daughter couples. Each mother in turn silently indicated for their daughter to present herself to the opposite dominant mother. Understanding what their mothers were instructing them to do, both girls slowly and silently passed one another as they each made their way to meekly stand in front of the other older woman. Danielle fell back on her lifetime of training and submission to both her mothers as she timidly raised her head and presented her lips to Brenda in a show of her willing submission to her second mother. Brenda readily accepted her submission and quickly captured her lips and claimed her with a possessively passionate kiss of domination. Sealing their mutual acceptance of the situation, Brenda gently turned Danielle around so the dominant mother and submissive daughter could watch the scene of Angela and Alexandra play out. Both Brenda and Danielle watched the other pair as they worried about their newest family member's fearful response to the dominant and powerful Alexandra.

1...56789...15