Slutting Up the Mother Confessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am." Jed smirked and he stood up quickly.

Cara led Kahlan to the bed and laid her on her back. She crawled over her and straddled her face. Her pussy moved close to Kahlan's mouth as Cara dipped her head between Kahlan's thighs. Kahlan gave a moan as her pussy was invaded by Cara's strong tongue. She wrapped her arms around Cara, feeling the tight red leather across her back. She gave another moan and leaned up to return the licks. As she licked, she quickly found out that Cara tasted very good. She had a consistent, faint scent of leather about her, but her pussy was all woman. The strong flavor filled Kahlan's mouth and she was soon lost between the ecstasy of being eaten out and the bliss of burying her tongue inside another.

"Damn." Jed said as he sat next to his brother.

"Worth every pence brother." Tib said, his eyes fixed tightly on the spectacle before him.

"Let's do this from now on." Jed breathed, "I'll fucking beg for the money if I have to."

"No kidding." Tib seemed as lost as Jed as they stared at the girls.

Cara's fingers pushed into Kahlan's pussy and her other hand worked at Kahlan's asshole. Two fingers wriggled deep within both holes and Kahlan gave a loud moan. Cara knew the female body intimately, inside and out. She knew just how to move her fingers in a girls ass to make her squeal with pleasure. She also knew just the place to rub inside a girl's cunt that would make her squirt like a fountain. She loved giving pain as a Mord-Sith, but there was something entirely more satisfying by turning a woman, a mature sensible woman, into a heap of moaning, drooling ecstasy that couldn't think for itself, let alone actually move.

Kahlan cried at the top of her lungs as Cara's fingers found her G spot, rubbing it strongly. Juices sputtered from her cunt and Cara licked at her clitoris eagerly. She moved her fingers faster, soaking her leather gloves in delicious pussy liquids. Kahlan screamed loudly and her body shuddered with wonderful pleasure. Her entire body shook and burned, her mind totally unbelieving that pleasure like this was even possible. She felt guilty to admit it, but Cara was much better than Richard. Suddenly her mind exploded with blinding whiteness. Her entire body clenched and erupted.

Cara pulled her fingers from Kahlan and she rubbed wildly at her hard clit. Juice sprayed high in the air as she scribed out loudly. Cara kept playing with her and she made her scream again, bringing forth another beautiful shower of girl cum. Kahlan squealed and fell limp, panting wildly at the exertion of it all. Cara bent upright and licked her wet fingers. She tasted Kahlan's delectable flavors and she leaned down, licking some of the sweet stuff from her pussy. Kahlan gave a faint sound as her incredibly sensitive lips were touched. She slowly worked her way up the soft thighs, licking all the girl cum from her sweaty thighs.

"Damn." Jed said flatly.

"I didn't even know girls could do that." Tib's eyes were wide.

"That's because you've never properly pleasured one." Cara smiled, "Lie back on the bed."

"Which one of us?" Jed asked.

"Whichever one wants my pussy. The other is fucking my ass." Cara said impatiently ad she stood up.

"Me!" Jed said quickly as he lied back.

"Ooh...I get to fuck your ass...oh this is gonna be good." Tib smiled and rubbed his hands eagerly.

"You'll do as I tell you or I'll tear your dick off." Cara said as she climbed on top of Jed, "Ohhh! God, you boys really have thick cocks. Alright, now spit on your dick and get it good and wet before you push it in."

Tib chuckled to himself and immediately pushed up to her tight asshole. He stuffed his head inside her sphincter and Cara cried out in surprise. A second later, Tib cried out in pain and he tried fruitlessly to pull his cock from Cara's ass. She clenched harder and he squeaked in pain. Her ass clenched him in a grip of steel.

"I told you to spit on it!" Cara said through gritted teeth, "Now I am going to let go of your cock and if you do anything but spit on it and put it back in, then I will crush you."

"Y...yes ma'am!" Tib stammered fearfully.

He sighed when he felt her asshole relax and he pulled gently out of her. He obediently spit on the head of his cock and rubbed it all over. He spit on her asshole and gently rubbed it around slowly. She gave a soft moan as his wet head slipped into her. He sighed as her ass let him in with relatively little resistance.

"Good boy, that feels really good." Cara moaned, "Slide it deep, good and deep."

"How...how did you do that?" Tib asked nervously as he felt the tight inside of her ass undulate around him.

"I've had a lot of sex in my life, it's all just practice." Cara moaned and she sank Jed's cock deep into her pussy, "Ooh. Nice and deep, that's it."

She rolled her pelvis forward and back, sliding each shaft in and out of her in slow circles. Jed wrapped his arms around her and put his head to her chest, rubbing his face against her leather-clad breasts.

"What is it that is so sexy about this leather?" Jed said, his hands pressing to her back.

"Why do you think Mord-Sith wear it?" Cara whispered, "It feels just as sexy as it looks. It's so good all over my body...it hugs so tight to my ass...and between my legs. If I stretch just right, it rubs deep into my pussy. I can feel it pressed tight to my chest and around my body. Every single breath...I feel the soft, warm leather rubbing wonderfully against me."

"I have never fucked a woman as sexy as you!" Jed exclaimed, humping his pelvis upward eagerly.

"Ahhhh...ooooh...really want to cum inside me, don't you boy?" Cara moaned as his cock pushed deep into her.

"Oh spirits, yes! I want to pump you full of my semen!" Jed moaned as her pussy clenched around his cock.

They were so deep inside Cara. Her body was ablaze with ecstasy and her pelvis bristled with pleasure. It crawled up her spine and made her heart thump loudly. She ran her hands over her forehead and back over her blonde hair. She moaned happily and moved herself faster. Pleasure flowed wildly through her body and she cried out again.

Jed was amazed at the feeling of her pussy. It was so much better than anyone he had ever fucked before. It was tight, squeezing and seemingly ribbed. She squeezed and moved in a way that made his cock feel like she was sucking it off with her pussy. The soft, velvety insides gripped him tightly, increasing the pleasure in both of them evermore.

Tib had never actually gotten to fuck a girl's ass willingly before. Some of the girls here would do it if you asked, but they blatantly didn't like it. Cara was different, her ass was willing and able to pleasure his dick in amazing ways that he never would've suspected were possible. Her asshole clenched, gripped and pulled on him from all around. He ran his fingers down her ass and shoved himself into her hot innards again.

"Ahhhh!" Cara cried joyously, "Ohh...Ohh boys...you might make me cum!"

This seemed to energize them and the brothers started to fuck her with wild abandon. She screamed and cried as her holes were ruthlessly pounded. She clenched and cried happily as she came. Wonderful, orgasmic bliss took her entire body in a flash. Tib and Jed didn't stop when she came and she tried to clench down on their cocks. She screamed loudly at the feeling of a cock pounding her womb during a shuddering orgasm. Tib kept going as well, stabbing her clenching ass again and again.

"Aaaaahhh!" Cara screamed, "Spirits, oh Spirits it's amazing!"

She came a second time in very short succession as both the men came inside her holes. A torrent of delicious, hot jizz poured into her asshole, making her spine shudder wonderfully. It seemed to splatter and stick all over inside her. Jed followed quickly behind, thick gooey stuff shooting into her womb in big, sticky globs. She moaned happily and hugged Jed's face to her breasts. The pleasure started to fade as Tib pulled out of her. She rolled slowly off Jed and sighed.

"Ohhh...that was good boys, very good." Cara breathed, her arms sinking to her sides.

"We paid for a whole night. So let's get some rest and do it all again." Tib smiled, looking over at the sleeping Kahlan.

"I can't argue with that." Cara smiled, turning over on her side.

"Come on, let's cuddle." Jed whispered to her.

"Sex is one thing, cuddling is another. Stay away from me." Cara growled as she moved her arms under her head.

"Alright...good grief." Jed mumbled.

*******

Three hours later, Kahlan opened her eyes and sat bolt upright. Her body was frigid and she was naked. There was a strange man lying in bed next to her and she felt the distinct aftereffects of a rough night of sex. Standing up quickly, she looked around and saw Cara lying on the bed next to her, another strange man lying on the opposite side of the bed.

She shook her head and reached down to Cara. She nudged Cara and smacked her cheek gently.

"Cara, Cara for the Spirits sake, wake up!" Kahlan hissed at her.

"What...what is it Mother Confessor..." Cara grumbled sleepily, "Don't wanna...wanna cuddle with Richard..."

"What? No! We're in a strange place! We're naked and there are men here! What happened?" Kahlan whispered urgently.

"What?!" Cara snapped upright in a blink, "What the hell? Where is my Agiel?! Mother Confessor, why do you wear a Rada'Han?"

"What? Oh god...have we been capture? Oh what did we do last night?" Kahlan hissed fearfully.

"I don't know, but we're leaving." Cara said, getting up, "Oh god I had sex with them didn't I?"

"I think so! I feel like I did. Oh what will Richard think?!" Kahlan started to panic, "He'll hate me for this!"

"Shhh...he doesn't need to know. Find your clothes." Cara hissed, reaching down for her leather pants, "Let's get out of here."

She pulled on the tight red leather and fixed her belt. Her boots came on close after and she looked over at Kahlan. Kahlan quickly slipped on her white Confessor's dress and pulled up her underwear. Cara opened the door quietly and they slipped out without waking the men.

"Oh god we're at Silas's Brothel!" Kahlan squeaked.

"I think I'm starting to remember. Oh good lord, I think we did all that willingly..." Cara's voice fell to a fearful whisper, "And I enjoyed it!"

"I...oh spirits, I think I did to! What did he do to us?!" Kahlan exclaimed quietly, "I'm so guilty...it felt good, really good...oh spirits, I'm not worthy of Richard!"

"No! Kahlan, we tell no one of this! Nobody knows. I will beat Silas to a pulp and we will make sure nobody ever knows. We'll go back to the palace and wash up and never speak of this again!" Cara said sharply, hurrying down the hall.

"Aren't you worried at all if someone finds out?" Kahlan asked hushedly.

"Of course I am! What would Benjamin think? I feel just as guilty as you!" Cara said, her twisted in fear, "But you and Richard are the leaders of the Midlands. What would people think if you two fell apart?"

"Okay. Okay, so we can hide this. What about the sex? What if we get pregnant?" Kahlan whispered.

"I'll send one of the attendants out to pick up a pair of infertility potions. If anyone askes, Benjamin and I don't want to have a child yet." Cara said, "I don't mind and...well...Benjamin and I have been doing it enough lately that I've already had to go for one."

"Alright, so we have all this figured out. Thank the spirits you're here Cara." Kahlan sighed, "I can't believe we just walked in here and got taken like this."

"Silas! Silas, you son of an inbred gar!" Cara yelled, striding across the bar towards him.

He turned to them and Cara slammed him across the face as hard as she could. He spun once and went down, falling face first on the floor. His thuggish bouncer rushed forward and grabbed Cara by the neck. She responded by slamming him in the crotch with her knee. It hit hard enough that Kahlan could hear the bones of his pelvis cracking. She proceeded to grab his arm, twist it around and break it with a loud snap as he fell to his knees. She spun around and kicked him across the face, dropping the large man on the ground.

"Girls, girls, please stop." Silas called from the floor.

"Take the Rada'Han off the Mother Confessor and give me back my Agiel!" Cara yelled, standing over him and grabbing him by his throat.

"Of...Of course ma'am!" He coughed, "I never meant to hold you here!"

"How can he get this off? It takes magic to remove a Rada'Han!" Kahlan said, pulling at the collar, "I'm...I'm going to be forced...to tell Richard."

"No, that's why this Rada'Han was so expensive. It's been changed to use a key." Silas said, "Here! Here, take the key and the Agiel!"

He pulled a string from his pocket on which hung both Cara's Agiel and a small silver key.

"Thank you!" Cara snapped, taking it from it, "Here we go Mother Confessor."

She reached up and unlocked the Agiel. Kahlan felt her powers come back in a rush that felt almost orgasmic. She snapped the Rada'Han closed and held the key tightly.

"I'll be keeping this. You needn't have something like this." Kahlan said, waving the Rada'Han for him to see.

"Of course ma'am, of course. I'm sorry." Silas groveled, "I'm sorry for this terrible mistake."

"Mistake? How did you do it?" Cara asked angrily.

"I didn't do nothing! I didn't do nothing!" Silas cried fearfully.

"Alright Cara, let's just leave." Kahlan hissed, pulling on Cara's arm.

"Right, let's go." Cara nodded and moved behind her, "Don't you tell anyone about this!"

"I won't! I swear!" Silas called, "But just remember that I know about this! Next time you try and nose in other people's business, remember what I know!"

Cara considered turning, but Kahlan peeked out the front door and hurried away in the very early morning. Cara scurried along to catch up to her.

"So how do you think he got us? Because I know I would not have willingly done what I did last night..." Cara stopped, "Well...I mean...the bit with you..."

Kahlan blushed deeply in the dark night, "I...I...Um...Cara...I don't think..."

"Forget it, let's just forget that happened too." Cara said, "So what do you think?"

"I don't know...maybe the thing he put in our drink?" Kahlan suggested.

"You think it could work through the whole night? I mean, we both only had a sip. That would have to be very potent..." Cara held her hand up, "Wait a second! The incense! Those braziers they were burning. There was one in the bedroom...there were some in the bar."

"It must've been! When we woke up there weren't any burning." Kahlan said, "I think you're right."

"If he is enchanting girls with the incense, that would explain the girls disappearances." Cara said, "I've got an idea, I think I'll talk to some of the guards. Have them raid his place and take the incense. We could have someone who knows that kind of stuff study it."

"But...but how would we have learned about it...without...you know?" Kahlan mumbled, "And what if Silas tells them?"

"I hate that rat little fuck...but you're right...I think we have to leave him alone if we don't want our husbands learning about..." Cara groaned and rubbed her face in defeat.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - ADDICTION

"You think they'll be back boss?" Grug the thuggish bouncer asked Silas, "I can't believe that little bitch managed to break my arm."

"Oh they'll definitely be back Grug. The look on the Mord-Sith's face, Cara, she'll definitely come back. The Mother Confessor might not, she has a strong will. But if either of them do, they'll be hooked forever." Silas said, checking the rag he had been holding to his broken nose, "The girls always get hooked after the second time."

"It's amazing how much money we've made when we don't have to pay the girls boss." Grug said, "You're making a fortune."

"No kidding." Silas smiled, "No kidding."

*******

Cara looked left and right out of the door of her bedroom. Benjamin, her new husband, was gone with his men to quell a small bandit uprising near the border between New World and Old World. It wasn't an uprising so much as just a large group of men harassing travelers and merchants for every cent they had.

It had been three days since the time at Silas's. The first night back, Cara fucked Benjamin's brains out for nearly the entire night before he had to leave the following day. Benjamin had been pleasantly surprised about her lustfulness. However, it hadn't been enough, she just couldn't stop thinking about the amazing pleasure she had the night at Silas's.

The sun was setting and Cara decided she had to sneak back to Silas's. Guilt burned in the back of her mind as she thought about what she was going to do, but both her wrists already hurt from masturbating so much.

Seeing the hall empty of anyone who would bother talking to her, she dashed out quickly and set off through the halls of the Confessor's Palace. She reached another corner and looked around it slowly. Her red leather creaked as she leaned forward. The next hall was empty and she hurried down it.

Nearing the other end, she sensed Richard approaching at the last minute. She managed to slip into a hidden alcove along the side of the hallway, quickly sliding behind a curtain that covered it. Richard's footfalls sounded around the corner.

Cara pushed herself back against the wall and held her breath. Richard walked past without noticing her. She knew, of course, that Richard could very well sense her with his magic, but he made no comment of it and neither of them spoke to one another. As soon as he passed the next hallway, she snapped around and hurried down the hall as fast as she could.

As she reached the entrance way to the grand temple, there was a loud sound from the large front doors. They creaked open and Cara dashed sideways and into another hallway. There was a loud boom from the doors shutting. Cara peeked her nose around the corner to see who it was. She didn't see anyone in the hall.

"Cara? What're you sneaking around for?" Nicci asked, stepping out of seemingly nowhere, "Especially at this time of night?"

"Whoa!" Cara jumped, "What the hell Nicci?! What're you doing?"

"I'm just having a bit of a star-gazing night." Nicci smiled, "What of you Cara?"

"Ooooh...well...I'm just...you know..." Cara stammered in desperation.

"It's not like you to lie Cara." Nicci said, "What's really going on?"

"Nothing!" Cara clenched her fist and set her jaw straight, "I'm just going for a walk!"

"A walk? At this time of the night." Nicci said flatly, staring at Cara.

"Yes! This time of the night is when the...Chipmunks come out!" Cara said, trying her best to evade the questions, "I like to watch them!"

Nicci stared at her for a minute and then started to laugh at the top of her lungs.

"Nicci! Nicci, shhhh! I don't want anyone else to find me!" Cara hissed, holding her hands up defensively.

"Then I just better follow you." Nicci smiled deviously.

"I...I...you know what? Okay, let's go." Cara said simply.

"Okay..."

Cara led the way through the door and out onto the street. Nicci hurried to catch up with her. At first she tried to get Cara to talk about where they were going, but after a few minutes she realized that Cara didn't want to talk of it. They went down through some of the darker parts of Aydindril, Cara's red leather being the only things keeping muggers and whatnot from attacking them.

"Hey, isn't this that brothel?" Nicci asked as they walked into Silas's place.

"N...No." Cara mumbled, hoping that Silas had his intoxicating incense burning.

"Yes it is, I remember this place. Cara, what're you doing here?"

"Just find us a seat and I'll get us something to drink. I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

Cara turned and walked over to Silas beside the bar. He looked up and smiled when he saw her. The bar was noisy and full, men talking and toying with the waitresses and other women. Moans and cries of pleasure could be heard from the floor above.